The Dancing Dove of Judaea

Go to CruxDreams.com
As the wife washed her belly Livina noticed a slight change in the wife’s demeanor. A glazed look in her eyes and a wicked smile on her face were all the signs Livina needed to see to know that something was about to change....

Part thirty

Sure enough, the next time the wife loaded up the sponge with water her target was Livina’s right breast. She began at the top of the breast, slowly crisscrossing the soft flesh and just brushing over the now rock-hard nipple, stroking the side of the breast just under her arm, then sliding the sponge underneath to lift it slightly and let it fall gently back onto Livina’s chest. She repeated this motion several times then began the same process with the left breast.

Livina was ashamed of her response. Though still experiencing the withering pain of crucifixion, and fully repulsed by the wife, she could feel her arousal brewing at the gentle caress of the sponge on her breasts. She need air, but instead of rising straight up to breath she rose and leaned forward as if offering her tits to her executioner for more attention.

“Ahhh, look how she rises! You like the sponge on those beautiful tits, hmmm? You seem to be be asking me for more attention, I am happy to oblige!” The taunting tone of the wife embarrassed Livina, as did her body’s involuntary response to her caress; but the pleasure was real and it was becoming harder and harder to distinguish between pleasure and pain. “Oh gods...” purred Livina, settling back to hang by her wrists but with her head held up high and rolling from side-to-side.

“Goddess, slut.” The wife corrected Livina. “I am your goddess and it is myself, and only myself, who has the power to ease your pain, temporarily.” The wife continued her attention to Livina’s breasts and could see her becoming more and more aroused. The soft caress of the sponge and the now-fully soothing effect of the water, oddly mixed with the pain of her ordeal, took control of Livina and she began moaning “ohhhhh....godssssss....” over and over.

“Does the Dove like the way her goddess makes her feel, crucified with hard nipples and a wet pussy?” The wife was purely guessing as to the level of arousal in Livina’s sex, but she knew there would be time for that soon. “Tell your goddess you like what she is doing. Tell her right now or she may stop.”

Livina was not completely lost in the the sensation of sexual awakening. She was still coherent enough to understand the wife’s motives very clearly now: she was going to be humiliated before a group of onlookers into begging for pleasure from her executioner, to be a toy used by someone for their gratification in public and then discarded like the used-up rind of some misbegotten fruit.

“I guess the Dove has flown her last flight, too bad.... her appetite for pleasure was legendary, or so I was told!” More laughter erupted from the onlookers, including the wife who, very discreetly and purely by accident, let the sponge ‘slip’ a little and land on Livina’s mons. She twisted it once with only feather-soft pressure.

Livina moaned. What she did next deeply disgusted her but she had to do it, simply had to do it....

“Goddess... I..... like... it....” She recoiled hearing herself utter those words but she was helpless now.

“Well listen to that! The Dancing Dove does more than scream and cry like a simpering slut; she speaks too! Tell us again, dearest Dove, what did you say? There was so much laughter it was hard to hear you. Do you like the way your goddess touches you with the sponge?” The wife was grinning broadly.

“Yes...I... I....” nearly out of breath she cut off in mid-sentence to raise herself for a breath. Her entire body trembling as she slowly rose and the pained expression on her face evidence of her struggle. Breasts jutting out, hips squirming making her belt rattle and arms quivering in spasm, she rose up and took two deep breaths before shouting “yes.. I like it... when ... my goddess touches me.... with the sponge!” Her legs gave out on the word ‘sponge’ and she resumed her position of hanging by her wrists, openly sobbing, completely humiliated...

Livina had a gush of her own as her hand found its target and delivered a gentle orgasm. Livina looked around and was amazed no one caught her masturbating to the death scene: they were all too wrapped up in their own reaction to notice her. With that, Livina the harem girl crossed a red line into a world of pain and pleasure that she would’ve considered unthinkable the day before. A dangerous world where life and death were equal parts and to truly experience life you had to flirt with death.

Part four

The sheikh knew what he had in Livina. She was a powerful tool for him to use with other sheiks, princes and Roman officials that might be causing him trouble. Livina became a shareable commodity, a high-priced dancing whore able to break down any man’s defenses and thereby provide her master an advantage in his dealings with them.

For her part Livina had accepted her current condition. She enjoyed her dancing as much as ever, she even began to incorporate a new prop into her routine: a short multi-tailed whip.

With this new prop she could add in a bit of mild self-flagellation into her repertoire. Turning away from her audience she was limber enough to whip her own ass. After a few light strokes, and accompanying dramatic whelps, she would slowly work her way up her back to her shoulders, throw the whip up in the air, spin 180 degrees, catch the whip and give her tits and tummy some whipping attention. This was often the finale for performances on behalf of the sheikh’s business as the sheikh insisted on keeping her kneeling masturbation finale for his eyes only.

Livina danced and Livina fucked whoever the sheik wanted her to fuck. The earlier feelings of power over men during her dances were now mingled with a curious desire to be punished. She would be riding the cock of some prince and place her hands behind her head tussling her hair saying “Master, please pinch and pull my nipples while I grind on your beautiful cock” or be taken from behind and say “Yes, Master, fuck me mercilessly and slap my ass hard!”

While being used by the sheikh as his personal sex toy it had become increasingly common to have a harem girl whipped for no other reason than to increase the sheikh’s pleasure and further energize Livina’s appetite for punishment. Sitting on the sheik’s cock with his fingers roughly pinching her nipples and her fingers desperately massaging her sex she would watch her fellow harem girl writhe in pain and squeal with each strike of the lash; she became envious of the harem girl and longed to feel the sting of the whip against her own flesh.

The sheikh noticed Livina’s increasing obsession with punishment and decided to see if he could push her even further.
A great start! I love hareem girls. A fortunate side effect of all the masks nowadays is the expressive eyes of the modeen woman.

Breasts jutting out, hips squirming making her belt rattle and arms quivering in spasm, she rose up and took two deep breaths before shouting “yes.. I like it... when ... my goddess touches me.... with the sponge!” Her legs gave out on the word ‘sponge’ and she resumed her position of hanging by her wrists, openly sobbing, completely humiliated...

Part thirty one

Livina was rewarded with a full sponge of clean water to drink. She was also rewarded by the sponge, as directed by the wife’s deft touch, grazing her nipples then finding its way between her legs, then back up to her tits for a while, then down between her legs forcing the belt to rub her clit and lips in long, wet and sensual strokes.

Recovering her consciousness slightly, Livina’s body responded to the sexual stimulation as if nothing was wrong, as if she wasn’t nailed to a cross, bleeding, whipped, suffering in in tremendous pain. The wetness of the sponge mixed with the wetness of her pussy juice; the pungent aroma of her sex filled the air for those nearby.

Hanging from the wrists, as she was, Livina’s legs were wide open giving the wife full access to her pussy. The wife knew how to take full advantage, gently rubbing the sponge back and forth the full length of Livina’s slit and then teasing her clit for a while. Livina responded by bucking her hips as best she could in time with the wife’s pulsing of the sponge. “Ohhh...oh....” she moaned, throwing her head back and offering her body to her executioner.

“The Dove is horny- yes? The Dancing Dove of Judaea wants to cum- does she not? Tell your goddess you want to cum. Beg for it!” The onlookers howled at the last part!

The catcalls and taunts flowed freely now but Livina could scarcely hear them through the agony of her crucifixion and her uncontrollable desire to cum. Needing a breath, she began the arduous process of lifting herself. She started pushing up on her wobbly legs making them close ever so slightly. The wife saw her opening and placed the sponge completely on her slit: the more Livina rose the tighter her legs gripped the sponge against her sex. The feeling was incredible, due in no small part to how the wife gently wiggled the sponge, making it throb against her lips and desperately close to her clit.

“Dance for us you slut! Dance for us like you danced for my beloved before making his poor heart fail! Dance for us the way you danced for all the men your sheikh whored you out to! Dance for us the way you danced for that fat, hairy sheikh himself! Dance for us on your cross as we put you to death!” The wife ground the tight-fitting sponge all around Livina’s genitalia, smiling a wicked smile. Livina had lost all control at this point; pain and pleasure had truly become one.

The wife continued in a near-frenzied voice: “Dance for us and tell me, your goddess of death, you want to cum, you need to cum, CUM FOR ME NOOWWWWW!!!”

Livina’s eyes rolled back in their sockets. Through the agony of her crucifixion she could feel an orgasm rapidly building inside her. She rose as high as she could, blocking out her titulus with her flowing hair. “My... goddess... make... me... make... make me cummmmmmm!!!!!” A stream of liquid spewed from Livina’s pussy, overwhelming the sponge and spraying anyone within one meter with the warm mix of urine and ejaculate.

“Gods, she squirted!” said one onlooker. “She squirted while nailed to a cross and trying to breathe- such a slut... she deserves every torturous agony of this punishment and more” said another. The wife said nothing, but the smile on her face spoke to her pleasure at the outcome. She wiped her arms, covered in Livina’s orgasmic flow, on the nearest centurion’s uniform.

Livina collapsed down as far as she could, revisiting the pain of her raising. Hanging by her wrists her head bowed in utter shame and humiliation at the display she had just put on. Once again she had willingly allowed herself to be sexually used as the Dancing Dove of Judaea for someone else’s pleasure. As the ecstasy of her orgasm all-to swiftly faded away the familiar agony of her crucifixion returned with an even greater intensity.

Ooooh, begging her false accuser to make her cum while crucified? Hard to imagine where you’ll take her next, @Blue ? I’d make my usual “helpful” suggestions but you clearly don’t need my help!

Some of the very best crux/bdsm erotica I’ve read, amazing!!

Livina collapsed down as far as she could, revisiting the pain of her raising. Hanging by her wrists her head bowed in utter shame and humiliation at the display she had just put on. Once again she had willingly allowed herself to be sexually used as the Dancing Dove of Judaea for someone else’s pleasure. As the ecstasy of her orgasm all-to swiftly faded away the familiar agony of her crucifixion returned with an even greater intensity.

Part thirty two

The lead centurion has just returned from his quest as Livina’s display ended. “Ahem..., Madam Prefect, I have found someone who can help with the forgotten apparatus.” The lead centurion pointed to one other of his men. “Crassius here worked on several crucifixion details in the last campaign; he even has some tools and a sedile he brings with him, just in case...”

“Sedile... “ The wife sounded disappointed. “I wanted a cornu that she could ram up her whore cunt! Is that the best you could find?” The wife was more irritated with herself for forgetting to have this done when it was supposed to be done that at this information from her centurion. “Very well... attach the damn thing and be done with it. She might even last an extra day or two if we make her ‘comfortable’ enough!” Again, a laugh was shared by all by Livina.

With two centurions on opposite sides using a broken branch to move Livina’s ass out of the way Crassius set about fixing the sedile to the stipes. He used two pieces of rough wood: the first one attached to the stipes horizontally and would serve as Livina’s seat. The second piece connected the front of the sedile to the stipes at a roughly 45 degree angle.

As promised, Crassius turned out to be very good at his work and in the matter of a few minutes the sedile was in place. The centurions flanking Livina abruptly removed the branch they were using to support her ass and she flopped down on the sedile, crushing her delicate labial lips on the rough wood. She groaned at the new pain source.

“I good” Crassius said in halting Latin, obviously a conscript from some foreign conquest. “I good, sit good, not break” he repeated, markedly proud of his makeshift handiwork.

“Centurion, thank this man for his efforts and tell him to pick out one of the harem girls for his amusement tonight.” The wife winked at the centurion but it wasn’t necessary. Off they went to find an appropriate gift...

The wife returned to focus on Livina, who was definitely receiving some respite from her torture by virtue of the sedile. Her breathing was slightly less labored and her moans of pain were now reduced to gentle sobs or mournful weeping. Except when she rose to breathe: that brought back the full force of her agony and her body shook violently each time she rose, making her belt jingle.

“Do you hear that sound, Dove? The sound of metal clanking together? The metal of your belt? The sound you used to hear while dancing your slut-whore dance for someone? Quite a different dance that sound accompanies now, don’t you think? Before, it was your dance of life and now, it is your dance of death. Ironic, isn’t it?”

Livina was oblivious to the wife’s words but had long ago accepted their harsh reality. Her crucifixion was not just of her body but also of her dreams, her spirit, her very essence. Livina the slave meant nothing to anybody and that person craved escape from slavery any way possible, even in death. But the Dancing Dove of Judaea was her actual escape from slavery while living, even if only for a few moments. That her belt still adorned her body as she was put to death was endlessly heartbreaking for Livinia...

“I’ve seen enough for today” the wife said to the lead centurion. “Make sure she is well guarded and given water on the hour. We would not want any fans to try to come to her rescue and we certainly do not want her to end her punishment any time soon.” The wife began to walk away but paused briefly, looking at the mangled, yet still-beautiful body struggling on the cross. “Goodnight, Dove.”

Livina remained; crucified, slowly dying but not anytime soon. Left to bake in the hot Judaean sun and shiver in the cold Judaean night.

====================

*Note from author: this is the penultimate entry in the story. Look for the final part to be posted 6 January around 16:00 GMT

Ooooh, begging her false accuser to make her cum while crucified? Hard to imagine where you’ll take her next, @Blue ? I’d make my usual “helpful” suggestions but you clearly don’t need my help!

Some of the very best crux/bdsm erotica I’ve read, amazing!!
Thanks @Loinclothslave
I am so happy you’re enjoying the story, your positive posts throughout the run often kept me going when I was ready to walk away.

@Livia Cuxena MilfCruz Im so glad you liked it.
I guess it’s kinda obvious by now but you were the inspiration for Livina. Thanks for getting me started, it makes me happy hearing you like where we ended up!
Oooo and as the inspiration, all I can say is that *I too* am inspired! I'll be dancing to the sweet hot deliciously agonizing imagery of this story tonight...and for many nights to come

Livina remained; crucified, slowly dying but not anytime soon. Left to bake in the hot Judaean sun and shiver in the cold Judaean night.

Part thirty three

As the day wore on the novelty of Livina’s crucifixion wore off. Onlookers would come and go: sometimes offering insults, sometimes offering taunts, sometimes offering encouragement and sometimes just to gawk.

Through it all, Livinia just continued to do what the crucified do: hang from the wrists and weep..., hang from the wrists and sob..., rest on the sedile and weep..., rest on the sedile and sob... and scream in agony as she lifted her body to breathe. Morning became afternoon, afternoon became evening and evening became night. Time didn’t matter to Livina as the only time that mattered was when her body would finally give out and allow her suffering to end.

The guard detail made sure her suffering would not end anytime soon as they insisted she drink from the sponge and built a small fire, mostly for their own warmth but it radiated on Livinia as well.

It was sometime deep into the night she saw a torch come her way carried by two figures. The Prefect’s wife approached accompanied by a lone centurion. She dismissed the guards for a moment, telling them to return in ten minutes.

“I see the sedile we had made for you is doing it’s job: you’re not dead yet. Are you enjoying your execution, dearest Dove? Is being pinned to a wooden cross enjoyable for you? Does the pain of your wrists and feet turn you on?” She stepped closer to Livina and ran her hands lightly over Livina’s chest and said in a hushed voice: “does the crucified Dove want her goddess to make her cum again?”

Livina needed a breath, she dreaded what the wife might do while she fought the nails but she couldn’t not breathe. Surprisingly, as she rose the wife stepped back and brought the centurion closer. What happened next shocked Livina.

The wife sank to her knees before the centurion, lowering her tunic to reveal her breasts. They were beautiful round orbs of flesh and even in the dim firelight Livina could see her hardened nipples. The wife reached under the centurion’s tunic and found his cock, releasing it from the confines of his uniform. She stroked it lovingly, using her saliva as lubricant. The wife looked up at the centurion then looked at Livina, making sure their eyes met. She leaned forward and took the massive cock in her mouth, moaning in pleasure while Livina moaned in agony trying to breathe again.

The wife’s head bobbed rapidly on the centurion’s cock, deepthroating him periodically and then coming up for air. Livina watched in fascination as she reached down beneath the hem of her tunic, lifting it up so she could rub her pussy while she continued to suck the centurion’s cock. It wasn’t long before the centurion began to moan, held the wife’s head in place, arched his back and shot loads of cum into the wife’s mouth.

As he settled down she bobbed her head on his cock twice before standing up and approaching Livina. Grabbing Livina’s hair with one hand and her throat with the other the wife simultaneously immobilized Livina’s head and made her open her mouth. She kissed Livina and in the process fed her the centurion’s warm, sticky cum; much the same as a mother bird feeds her newly hatched offspring.

Livina was repulsed by this act of degradation but could not spit out the cum, instead swallowing it in shame. She could only look at the wife and say: “why....why.....why........?”

The wife stepped back and wiped the remains of her performance from the sides of her mouth. She rearranged her tunic too, eventually staring at Livina and simply said: “The sheikh had become too rich, too powerful for Rome to sit idly by: my husband was sent to intervene in the sheik’s business, I merely hastened the action as the Prefect had become somewhat of an impotent and indecisive fool in his elder years.”

Livina replied; “but.. why... why am I....suffering.... suffering this torment... on the... cross.....?” each word costing her priceless energy and breath. “I knew nothing of his business...” It was pure torture for Livina to talk: she immediately had to push up on her wounded wrists and feet to recover the breath she just spent talking to the wife.

“I wouldn’t expect a glorified-whore-belly-dancer such as you to understand this but I crave power, real power. Not the kind you have when you make some stupid slob’s cock hard and he tells you anything just so he can fuck you; that kind of power doesn’t interest me. I crave real power: the power of wealth, the power of status, the power of life and death. Marrying my dear beloved husband brought me to the precipice of power and I used you to finally attain it.

The wife continued: “I had been looking for a way to end his life for some time when someone told me of your unique abilities... knowing his heart was weak gave me the idea I could use you to kill him by inducing a heart attack. This way I could eliminate the sheikh and capture his slaves for sale or my personal use; it also helped me avoid my own crucifixion for suspicion of murdering him. Clever, don’t you think?”

Livina was beyond thinking as her muscles began to spasm again, wracking her entire body in agony and making her belt jingle: a cruel reminder of her Dove identity being crucified.

“Ahhhh.. the siren song of the Dancing Dove of Judaea and her Magical-Belt-Of-Coins, how sweet it is.” The wife watched as Livina’s body writhed in miserable pain, pure and utter agony etched in her facial expression. “Do you recall, in the cell, when I had two fingers jammed up your sopping cunt, you told me it was your destiny to die crucified? Well, perhaps you can thank me for helping you realize your destiny?”

The wife approached Livina again and gently stroked her cheeks. “I am a bit jealous that my husband was able to enjoy your ability as a lover and I never will...” she leaned in for a kiss. Livina, much to her own shock and horror, met her open mouth and waiting tongue with unbridled desire; it was the most sensuous kiss of her life!

After a few moments the wife backed away lightly caressing Livina’s right breast. “I wish I didn’t have to execute you...” she said sadly.

“But I did and it is done. Bluvius: come here!” The centurion had recovered from his liaison with the wife and stood at attention next to her. “Such a fine young man.. you met him once before your performance for my beloved husband, remember? He’s the one I truly love and was with when the Prefect expired, weren’t you, Bluvius?”

“Yes Madam Prefect”

“Dearest Dove, to show you that Rome is not lacking in mercy I will send young Bluvius here early in the morning to check on you: if you are still alive young Bluvius will break your shins and you’ll be free from your suffering within minutes: right, Bluvius?”

“Errr... correct Madam Prefect, I will gladly break her legs for you.”

“See? You haven’t much time left to suffer.” The wife seemed genuinely proud of her benevolence towards her condemned.

“Very well, our time together has come to an end. I wish you safe passage to the other side. Come, Bluvius.” They took two steps before the wife turned around. “I nearly forgot, I wanted a memento of our meeting” she approached Livina’s hips and searched for the clasp of her belt. Once opened, the fragile garment peeled down Livina’s ass and thighs before being completely in the grasp of the wife. She looked Livina in the eyes for the last time and softly said “The Dancing Dove of Judaea shouldn’t die on the cross, I promise this belt will adorn another’s hips and dance again.”

Rather than shame in her nudity she felt relief from the burden of dying as the Dancing Dove of Judaea, that her legacy would live on in some form and that she would soon be free from all her masters. The Dancing Dove of Judaea was now rescued: Livina the slave would be dead by noon, one way or another.

The wife began to walk away but paused for one brief moment to look one last time at the mangled, yet still-beautiful, body squirming on the cross.

“Goodby... Livina.”

Hé oui, adieu ... Livina ! ( Yes, goodbye ... Livina )

What a story ! I wonder, Blue, have you all your story prepared before to post it here, or perhaps only devised ... ?
How the topic is coming ? Only imagination or after some readings ?

Anyway, I think that this story will be among the best'ones never published at CF !

Yet once :

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

:ole:

Back
Top Bottom