the dark spot

Go to CruxDreams.com
any one else finding trouble getting to the site today i keep getting 404 no such domain on this server i know it was moving host soon
@Naraku reports the same thing

On May 11/12/13 2021 I could not even see thedarkspot.com on any browser on any device using Windows or Android. It uses an Apache server based in Florida. I guessed that for some reason it may have started blocking IPs from outside the US so I tried using the inbuilt VPN on Opera browser with a random US IP and I was suddenly back in! I've written to el coyote just now to see if he knows what is going on.
P.S. If your DNS is being nasty if you want to go to piratebay then use the simple QuickSetDNS prog. and set it to Google Public DNS 8.8.8.8.8.8.4.4

I've had a reply from el coyote and he reckons that it may be the firewall that randomly selects IPs to block. If anyone does have trouble getting on to his site then do let him know and he'll add your IP to the computer's whitelist which may sort the problem.

I can get to the login page but then it keeps rejecting my password and now I'm timed out from too many login attempts. Absolutely crazy that there's not "forgotten password" or other type of link to reset the password. Will probably have to re-register :(

Its an old an know problem. Waiting a day usually "calms" the situation.

I can get to the login page but then it keeps rejecting my password and now I'm timed out from too many login attempts. Absolutely crazy that there's not "forgotten password" or other type of link to reset the password. Will probably have to re-register :(
Have you tried using an IP address based in th US ? I would like to help el coyote solve this problem and the more facts we have the better. Are you, like me, based in the UK?

Have you tried using an IP address based in th US ? I would like to help el coyote solve this problem and the more facts we have the better. Are you, like me, based in the UK?
Yeah I'm in UK but I can access the login page no problem so I don't think it's being geo-blocked, but it keeps on saying my username or password is invalid, and there doesn't seem to be any option to do a password reset (even though I know my password is good anyway)

Back
Top Bottom