The Deadly Orgasm Contest

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my little story. I wrote this for myself, for my own enjoyment, but loved the opportunity to share it with others. It’ll encourage me to write again.

PART 4

All the time Jennifer felt her body giving into the cruel but wonderful machine between her legs, she had never felt sensations like this thing gave her. Above the two remaining women the screen showed that they were neck and neck on orgasm count, both women almost synchronising their 19th orgasm, their bodies jerking in unison.

Suddenly the machines stopped, the anal bulb pulled from Jennifer’s ass and the clitoral stimulator stopped its relentless task. The phallus remained inside her but shrank down into the saddle.

Jones suddenly walked onto the stage, standing in the centre between the two remaining contestants. “Both our lovely ladies are neck and neck, so to speak”, the crowd roared, as he continued “on 19 orgasms. We’re going to take a short break, but don’t go away”.

Jennifer and Maria locked eyes on each other, terror now evident on each face, neither woman wanting to so much as move her hypersensitive body for fear of tipping the orgasm count over the magic number.

For home viewers the commercial break showed a long presentation of how people could buy the orgasm saddles for home use. The telephone and ordering systems quickly becoming jammed by couples and woman desperate to try this amazing device.

Cooling fans jetted air across both women’s sweat coated bodies making them shiver, an attempt by the producers to calm both convicts so the build-up to the final orgasm would be even more powerful and severe. Jennifer had time to squirm a little around on the saddle, she felt the noose so itchy against her soft neck.

Maria closed her eyes, trying to block out her situation, her total humiliation, her mind raced, she knew her body was tingling and close to the final cruel orgasm.

All too soon the machines started up again as the cameras whirled, zooming in on both women, the lifeless, humiliation-soaked bodies of their two previous contestants hanging pathetically at either side.

The saddle between Jennifer’s thighs worked slowly but forcefully, vibrating gentle at first with long slow revolutions but all the time building. The clamps on her nipples digging roughly into her sensitive flesh, purred to life like a lover gently blowing across her skin.

Maria looked directly at Jennifer now, both their eyes locking for what seemed like an eternity before Jennifer slowly closed hers.

Working harder and faster now, Jennifer felt the unmistakable bulge of the phallus jet another load of thick synthetic spunk deep inside her cervix. Damn it, she thought, this was nearly enough to send the redhead over the edge. Her pulse skyrocketing on the biometric displays as her final fatal orgasm drew near.

She couldn’t think what to do, how to delay it, then suddenly she thought, maybe the only way wasn’t to delay it but to make Maria’s orgasm arrive as soon as possible.

Jennifer opened her eyes again; Maria was still looking intently into hers. Against her character she narrowed her eyes, not menacingly but seductively, then she ran her tongue across her lips, tasting her salty sweat. When she’d done that, she rolled her head back, extending her neck in the noose, all the while keeping her eyes on Maria, then she blew a little kiss.

Jennifer’s triumph was short lived, the machine was too good for her and even the sensation of her own tongue on her lips was enough to push her so close to the edge. Damn it, Damn it, she was going to cum. The saddle would slowly drop from her pelvis, and she’d swing pathetically like Chloe and Sharon, she could already feel the noose tighten as she blinked her eyes closed tightly, her final orgasm starting to ripple through her.

She heard the crowd roar and cheer, knew it was all over but didn’t feel the saddle drop, a few seconds passed when she opened her eyes to see Maria swinging wildly on the noose. Maria’s final orgasm caused her to squirt a giant gush from her pussy. As she swung and kicked helplessly the liquid splashed a little up over Jennifer.

Feeling her own saddle drop now, Jennifer realised her noose was coming down with it, almost to the ground now, execution technicians quickly removed the noose and helped the victor off her saddle, removing the wrist restraints from behind her back and roughly pulling off the nipple clamps.

Maria’s kicks appeared to calm a little now as Jones got back on the stage, giving the swinging woman’s thigh a punch as he walked to Jennifer.

The roar of the crowd deafening, Jennifer tried to stand but immediately collapsed, her legs unable to support her broken body, she fell to the ground on hands and knees, her tummy heaving as she panted desperately for breath, she crawled in the liquids excreted in the death throws of the other contestants, her chest heaving as she panted.

Two burly technicians picked her up, holding her between them, her body drooping down as the cameras zoomed in, catching every angle of the woman’s sweat soaked skin. She heard Jones’ talking to camera, “Well, we have a winner, Jennifer Wright survives to face another torment. Can she last another five death challenges to win her freedom? You’ll just have to keep watching in the weeks ahead to find out”.

Slumped and curled in a ball, the Journalist slept a restless sleep in the grimy prison cell. Her mind tormented with what she had seen and what could be ahead of her.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my little story. I wrote this for myself, for my own enjoyment, but loved the opportunity to share it with others. It’ll encourage me to write again.

PART 4

All the time Jennifer felt her body giving into the cruel but wonderful machine between her legs, she had never felt sensations like this thing gave her. Above the two remaining women the screen showed that they were neck and neck on orgasm count, both women almost synchronising their 19th orgasm, their bodies jerking in unison.

Suddenly the machines stopped, the anal bulb pulled from Jennifer’s ass and the clitoral stimulator stopped its relentless task. The phallus remained inside her but shrank down into the saddle.

Jones suddenly walked onto the stage, standing in the centre between the two remaining contestants. “Both our lovely ladies are neck and neck, so to speak”, the crowd roared, as he continued “on 19 orgasms. We’re going to take a short break, but don’t go away”.

Jennifer and Maria locked eyes on each other, terror now evident on each face, neither woman wanting to so much as move her hypersensitive body for fear of tipping the orgasm count over the magic number.

For home viewers the commercial break showed a long presentation of how people could buy the orgasm saddles for home use. The telephone and ordering systems quickly becoming jammed by couples and woman desperate to try this amazing device.

Cooling fans jetted air across both women’s sweat coated bodies making them shiver, an attempt by the producers to calm both convicts so the build-up to the final orgasm would be even more powerful and severe. Jennifer had time to squirm a little around on the saddle, she felt the noose so itchy against her soft neck.

Maria closed her eyes, trying to block out her situation, her total humiliation, her mind raced, she knew her body was tingling and close to the final cruel orgasm.

All too soon the machines started up again as the cameras whirled, zooming in on both women, the lifeless, humiliation-soaked bodies of their two previous contestants hanging pathetically at either side.

The saddle between Jennifer’s thighs worked slowly but forcefully, vibrating gentle at first with long slow revolutions but all the time building. The clamps on her nipples digging roughly into her sensitive flesh, purred to life like a lover gently blowing across her skin.

Maria looked directly at Jennifer now, both their eyes locking for what seemed like an eternity before Jennifer slowly closed hers.

Working harder and faster now, Jennifer felt the unmistakable bulge of the phallus jet another load of thick synthetic spunk deep inside her cervix. Damn it, she thought, this was nearly enough to send the redhead over the edge. Her pulse skyrocketing on the biometric displays as her final fatal orgasm drew near.

She couldn’t think what to do, how to delay it, then suddenly she thought, maybe the only way wasn’t to delay it but to make Maria’s orgasm arrive as soon as possible.

Jennifer opened her eyes again; Maria was still looking intently into hers. Against her character she narrowed her eyes, not menacingly but seductively, then she ran her tongue across her lips, tasting her salty sweat. When she’d done that, she rolled her head back, extending her neck in the noose, all the while keeping her eyes on Maria, then she blew a little kiss.

Jennifer’s triumph was short lived, the machine was too good for her and even the sensation of her own tongue on her lips was enough to push her so close to the edge. Damn it, Damn it, she was going to cum. The saddle would slowly drop from her pelvis, and she’d swing pathetically like Chloe and Sharon, she could already feel the noose tighten as she blinked her eyes closed tightly, her final orgasm starting to ripple through her.

She heard the crowd roar and cheer, knew it was all over but didn’t feel the saddle drop, a few seconds passed when she opened her eyes to see Maria swinging wildly on the noose. Maria’s final orgasm caused her to squirt a giant gush from her pussy. As she swung and kicked helplessly the liquid splashed a little up over Jennifer.

Feeling her own saddle drop now, Jennifer realised her noose was coming down with it, almost to the ground now, execution technicians quickly removed the noose and helped the victor off her saddle, removing the wrist restraints from behind her back and roughly pulling off the nipple clamps.

Maria’s kicks appeared to calm a little now as Jones got back on the stage, giving the swinging woman’s thigh a punch as he walked to Jennifer.

The roar of the crowd deafening, Jennifer tried to stand but immediately collapsed, her legs unable to support her broken body, she fell to the ground on hands and knees, her tummy heaving as she panted desperately for breath, she crawled in the liquids excreted in the death throws of the other contestants, her chest heaving as she panted.

Two burly technicians picked her up, holding her between them, her body drooping down as the cameras zoomed in, catching every angle of the woman’s sweat soaked skin. She heard Jones’ talking to camera, “Well, we have a winner, Jennifer Wright survives to face another torment. Can she last another five death challenges to win her freedom? You’ll just have to keep watching in the weeks ahead to find out”.

Slumped and curled in a ball, the Journalist slept a restless sleep in the grimy prison cell. Her mind tormented with what she had seen and what could be ahead of her.
Is it tbc or the end?
Poor Jennifer. She wins and loses at the same time. Couldn’t she just be whipped and transported in chains to the penal colony for hard labour? I suppose not as long as the tv ratings are high.. so she’ll continue to be a public sex doll and noose magnet for the rest of her short and miserable (kind of) life.. A very arousing story Kat! And a happy ending for me, I placed a 3:1 bet on Jennifer so I’m off to Ladbrokes to collect my winnings..
:smileysex1::hanged:

PART 4

Wonderfully written, with such detailed portrayals of the feelings of these women. Congratulations!

Is it tbc or the end?
Poor Jennifer. She wins and loses at the same time. Couldn’t she just be whipped and transported in chains to the penal colony for hard labour? I suppose not as long as the tv ratings are high.. so she’ll continue to be a public sex doll and noose magnet for the rest of her short and miserable (kind of) life.. A very arousing story Kat! And a happy ending for me, I placed a 3:1 bet on Jennifer so I’m off to Ladbrokes to collect my winnings..
:smileysex1::hanged:
Jennifer faces another four challenges, the odds must be millions of one against her. I doubt I’d bother putting a penny on her to come through it, there must be stronger opponents ahead. If I was her I’d have wished for the deathly grip of the noose!

That was an amazing story. It was so well written and hit so many of my kinks on the button. The pacing and the build up. The differentiation between the characters. The description of the action.

The crowd watching, the audience at home, and the announcer. All expertly add to the humiliation and exposure aspect. The game show element is something I've always thought about incorporating into one of my comics.

The competition! The way the host and the crowd are so unempathetic. The punch to the last dead girl's thigh as he walks across the stage to Jennifer is an image I will remember. Just a great detail about how the girls are just objects.

There's so much more. I'll probably comment more as I re-read in the future.

Thanks so much for your work and I hope we get a lot more in the future.

<3

Jen

Back
Top Bottom