The Decision - A Madiosi Story

Go to CruxDreams.com

Madiosi

Depictor of Dreams
Staff member
I wrote in my life only three stories. All in the year 2012 and in German Language.
01. The captured slave pair,
02. The Heirlom and at last
03. The Decision.
01 and 02 translated Eulalia for us. This stories can find your in the archive and the eBook libary.
03 translated Wragg in the last six weeks.
I started today with the first post of my longest story.
Special Thank to Repertor for help by Illustrations.
Enjoy it!

Prolog

There she stood now. Completely naked and bare, in this strange, but not uncomfortable room.

She could scrutinise herself in the mirror, which filled the entire back wall of the room. The new hairstyle looked just fine, and the yellow collar harmonized perfectly with her blonde hair. Her magic triangle was still lightly flushed by the recent unusual treatment. It also somehow felt wonderfully silky smooth and bare. Marianne sat in the yellow chair assigned to her. Well, it was more of a bean bag and she was more laying in it than sitting. In the room five more people occupied similar seating, each in a different colour.
madiosi 2016 - 251decision.jpg
Involuntarily, she stroked over her bare pubic mound. She reviewed the events which had brought them to this place, to this room.

Proclamation

"In the family matter Schwabe versus Schwabe, the following decision is made. The divorce is not decided today. The parties will be left to complete a one-month intensive training in the Ohrdruf Marriage Conservation Institute."

Marianne could not believe her ears. She had assumed that she would be closing that chapter in her life that was Gerd. And now she should be training with him. For a month? In Ohrdruf. Where is that anyway?
madiosi 2016 - 252decision.jpg
"Take your places, please!" the family judge called on the opposing parties.

She continued, "With the amendment of the Family Act of April 1st, 2020, the legislator introduced advanced conditions for obtaining a divorce. The purpose of this legislation is to protect marriages. This significantly reduces the risks associated with the widespread education and development problems of the children of divorced parents. The requested transfer of sole custody to Ms. Schwabe is postponed. A final decision on custody, and the settlement of the divorce will take place only after completion of the arranged training and presentation of the opinion of school psychologists.

“The training begins on Monday in two weeks’ time. You will be expected to arrive on the 10:00 train to Gotha.

“Here are their permission slips for submission to your employers. For the period of this training, your children will be in safe custody. Because the training period generally falls in the holiday season, children can participate in the Federal camp."

Her Honour the judge handed down the permission slips and other information documents to the Schwabe spouses.

"You should read this information thoroughly. The children will be picked up in time on Sunday afternoon, 16:30, before you leave. You need have no concerns for their welfare, or your own. It will certainly be a great time for the children and for yourselves.

“The session is closed."

All the people present stood up. Ms. Schwabe’s lawyer cleared his throat. "Hmm, well, that was to be expected."

"Tell me again why I hired you? You said ‘yes, ain't nothin' to this’", spat Marianne.

"There is nothing to it. The Law now requires more stringent training for parents. It is not as easy as just a few years ago. My work really only starts after the training."

"Do I really have to spend a month in the Thuringian Pampa with that snotty-nosed cretin?"

The ‘snotty-nosed cretin’ had heard that.

"Don’t hold back, Sweetheart. Say what you really think!" he murmured.

"I could explode!" replied his ‘Sweetheart’.

"That will not help. This has to stop!" Just like he almost always was, with just that little hint of resistance. She loathed him. It crossed her mind that he just thought she was a mindless bitch.

Despite her displeasure, she then calmed down. What else could she do?

You're in for a treat, folks! ;)

Quick apology, the phrases translated 'snotty nosed cretin' should have been 'apathetic fool' (Mods, sorry, would you mind?)

At that early point in the story I hadn't figured out that Marianne's biggest problem with Gerd was his apathy toward her :doh:

I had never read a story quite like it, it is very unusual, and most uplifting. :)

(No, not 'uplifting' in the usual crux sense of the word :doh: I mean genuinely uplifting!)

You're in for a treat, folks! ;)

Quick apology, the phrases translated 'snotty nosed cretin' should have been 'apathetic fool' (Mods, sorry, would you mind?)

At that early point in the story I hadn't figured out that Marianne's biggest problem with Gerd was his apathy toward her :doh:

I had never read a story quite like it, it is very unusual, and most uplifting. :)

(No, not 'uplifting' in the usual crux sense of the word :doh: I mean genuinely uplifting!)
Not uplifting in the usual CF sense:p......ok, I'm intrigued.

Proclamation

"In the family matter Schwabe versus Schwabe, the following decision is made. The divorce is not decided today. The parties will be left to complete a one-month intensive training in the Ohrdruf Marriage Conservation Institute."

Marianne could not believe her ears. She had assumed that she would be closing that chapter in her life that was Gerd. And now she should be training with him. For a month? In Ohrdruf. Where is that anyway?
View attachment 408293
"Take your places, please!" the family judge called on the opposing parties.

She continued, "With the amendment of the Family Act of April 1st, 2020, the legislator introduced advanced conditions for obtaining a divorce. The purpose of this legislation is to protect marriages. This significantly reduces the risks associated with the widespread education and development problems of the children of divorced parents. The requested transfer of sole custody to Ms. Schwabe is postponed. A final decision on custody, and the settlement of the divorce will take place only after completion of the arranged training and presentation of the opinion of school psychologists.

“The training begins on Monday in two weeks’ time. You will be expected to arrive on the 10:00 train to Gotha.

“Here are their permission slips for submission to your employers. For the period of this training, your children will be in safe custody. Because the training period generally falls in the holiday season, children can participate in the Federal camp."

Her Honour the judge handed down the permission slips and other information documents to the Schwabe spouses.

"You should read this information thoroughly. The children will be picked up in time on Sunday afternoon, 16:30, before you leave. You need have no concerns for their welfare, or your own. It will certainly be a great time for the children and for yourselves.

“The session is closed."

All the people present stood up. Ms. Schwabe’s lawyer cleared his throat. "Hmm, well, that was to be expected."

"Tell me again why I hired you? You said ‘yes, ain't nothin' to this’", spat Marianne.

"There is nothing to it. The Law now requires more stringent training for parents. It is not as easy as just a few years ago. My work really only starts after the training."

"Do I really have to spend a month in the Thuringian Pampa with that snotty-nosed cretin?"

The ‘snotty-nosed cretin’ had heard that.

"Don’t hold back, Sweetheart. Say what you really think!" he murmured.

"I could explode!" replied his ‘Sweetheart’.

"That will not help. This has to stop!" Just like he almost always was, with just that little hint of resistance. She loathed him. It crossed her mind that he just thought she was a mindless bitch.

Despite her displeasure, she then calmed down. What else could she do?
This story seems interesting, I just clicked 'watch thread':)

Definitely intriguing. After re-reading the Prolog, I've a feeling this is not just a 'talking therapy' they are going to. And not just the two Schwabe's either. My mind is now in overdrive. Next chapter please...............

Travelling to and arrival in the Ohrdruf Marriage Conservation Institute

Two weeks later, on Sunday afternoon, the kids were picked up promptly by employees of the Youth Welfare Office. This part, at least, went smoothly. The children were looking forward to the change. After some enthusiastic hugs, the children got into the minibus. Our parents, Marianne and Gerd, remained behind.

Contrary to the advice on the information sheet, Marianne packed a suitcase as if for a world tour. She thought to herself ' I’ll be away a month, I’ll need some spare clothes for the laundry'. The fact sheet, however, was clear: you will need no change of linen, towels or toiletries. All that is provided by the institution. Only passes and permission slips are required. Do not load yourself down needlessly with luggage on your journey.

Gerd, however, followed the advice and began the journey with a shoulder bag. He took an E-book reader, his iPad and his net-book. All the toys a man needs to escape the boredom of a month with his estranged wife.

The transport took place, as arranged, by means of the German State Railway, Der Bahn. Their motto, "Future Enterprise", could be either appropriate or ironic, according to your point of view. At Gotha station, they were met by a well-built young man. "What’s that, then?" he asked, looking at Marianne's huge trolley suitcase.

"These are my things. I need them!' retorted Marianne indignantly.

"We haven’t even got there yet and you’re breaking the rules already," the driver replied, shaking his head. Meanwhile he loaded the monster case into the trunk of the minibus in which they and two other couples bound for the Institute would travel.

Marianne said nothing. Secretly she decided to complain at the earliest opportunity about the audacity of the driver.

The journey was quite pleasant in the air-conditioned minibus. The passing scenery in the morning sun made them feel as though they were on holiday. Marianne sat silently next to her husband. Both were lost in thought, and Marianne thought back to their last holiday together some years back. At that time they’d stayed in one of those holiday apartments on Malle. The presence of children in the room had prevented true togetherness.

At first, she had put up with the silence and apathy of her husband, if he was even there. He was often absent for weeks at a time, due to his work.

There came a time when she had given up hope that it would ever change. That was when she decided to file for divorce. Let him pay proper maintenance for herself and the children which would ensure them a comfortable life. That was how she’d planned things, until the family court put paid to that through the Family Act.

Marianne was torn from her thoughts when the minibus arrived at an iron gate. 'That looks so like a barracks,' she thought.

After some minutes, the minibus stopped in a sweeping looped drive before an impressive building. It gave more the impression of a holiday hotel, rather than a barracks or 'Institute'.

The driver got out and opened the door. "So, please everyone get out! We are there. Please proceed to the reception lounge of the main building. There they are expecting you."
madiosi 2016 - 253decision.jpg

The group of three couples seeking divorce went into the main building. A lad wearing only swimming trunks showed them the way. Then he pushed a cart to the minibus.

'Strange dress code,' pondered Gerd. Interested, he looked around at the facilities of the hotel, because that’s what it was, it was no "Institute". On the way to the reception lounge, he was looking for W-LAN antennas or repeaters. Satisfied, he discovered the inconspicuous boxes in different corners. But he also discovered cameras.

Three more couples and a statuesque blonde in an orange string bikini waited in the lounge.

"Please take your places in pairs at the tables!" asked the bikini lady. The men were impressed by this sight. That was definitely the effect intended.

"My name is Tanja. I will participate here as group leader for your care over the next four weeks. I hope you had a good trip and are not too tired. It is now 12:30 and today we must settle some procedures. But first I would like to offer you a welcome cocktail in our facility."

The lad in swimming trunks approached, pushing a trolley with thirteen nicely decorated cocktails. The vision in the bikini immediately grabbed one of the glasses.

"I’m teetotal," a small, thin, boring-looking man aged around 40 stated.

'Oh dear, set against this creature my Gerd is indeed an Adonis!’ Marianne couldn’t prevent the thought crossing her mind. 'He’s like a humourless grey mouse. Who marries just for the sake of it?'

"In our facility we want to bring the benefits of leading a healthy and harmonious life to you. Alcohol is prohibited, so is nicotine. The cocktails are therefore non-alcoholic," replied the beach beauty of the Thuringian forest with a pleasant voice. "Cheers!"

They clinked each other’s glasses and sat down again. The bikini bride continued her welcome speech. "Dear guests, our facility is located on a training area of the army, closed in the year 2015. The main building was rebuilt and has been in operation for only two years. The older buildings were partly demolished, rebuilt and rededicated. This was possible through the help of a private investor, who financed the entire project, managed the construction and now operates the facility. In the two years operation since opening, we have successfully given assistance for a harmonious life together to approximately 600 couples. We can accommodate at any one time four groups of six couples. So you are here together with your partners, and as well the others in the group you will spend the next few weeks doing almost everything together. For this period I am your group leader"

While the young woman so spoke, a cosy feeling of contentment and peace spread throughout the guests. The tension and excitement of the journey gave way to a pleasant relaxation. The speaker had expected this, because a mild but effective sedative was dissolved into all the cocktails except her own.

"Please rest some more. You will be called by name in your pairs, then please proceed through that door there to the recording. I'll be there and available for explanations."

With these words, the young woman arose. Gerd watched her backside with great interest as she walked, swaying her hips, towards the recording room door. Glancing back, smiling, she went inside.

hmmm, it sure looks to be a more interesting stay than the holiday apartment on 'Malle' :D ... Gerd may already be feeling some 'uplifting' effects but let's see how they work that into marriage conservation ;)
You need a little bit patience. But the story is finished and i post him chapter to chapter all few days.
What not finished, the illustrations. Repertor and i need a little bit time for that. We work hard and fast for the illustrations.

hmmm, it sure looks to be a more interesting stay than the holiday apartment on 'Malle' :D ... Gerd may already be feeling some 'uplifting' effects but let's see how they work that into marriage conservation ;)
Glad you're all starting to feel uplifted, too! ;)

Travelling to and arrival in the Ohrdruf Marriage Conservation Institute

Two weeks later, on Sunday afternoon, the kids were picked up promptly by employees of the Youth Welfare Office. This part, at least, went smoothly. The children were looking forward to the change. After some enthusiastic hugs, the children got into the minibus. Our parents, Marianne and Gerd, remained behind.

Contrary to the advice on the information sheet, Marianne packed a suitcase as if for a world tour. She thought to herself ' I’ll be away a month, I’ll need some spare clothes for the laundry'. The fact sheet, however, was clear: you will need no change of linen, towels or toiletries. All that is provided by the institution. Only passes and permission slips are required. Do not load yourself down needlessly with luggage on your journey.

Gerd, however, followed the advice and began the journey with a shoulder bag. He took an E-book reader, his iPad and his net-book. All the toys a man needs to escape the boredom of a month with his estranged wife.

The transport took place, as arranged, by means of the German State Railway, Der Bahn. Their motto, "Future Enterprise", could be either appropriate or ironic, according to your point of view. At Gotha station, they were met by a well-built young man. "What’s that, then?" he asked, looking at Marianne's huge trolley suitcase.

"These are my things. I need them!' retorted Marianne indignantly.

"We haven’t even got there yet and you’re breaking the rules already," the driver replied, shaking his head. Meanwhile he loaded the monster case into the trunk of the minibus in which they and two other couples bound for the Institute would travel.

Marianne said nothing. Secretly she decided to complain at the earliest opportunity about the audacity of the driver.

The journey was quite pleasant in the air-conditioned minibus. The passing scenery in the morning sun made them feel as though they were on holiday. Marianne sat silently next to her husband. Both were lost in thought, and Marianne thought back to their last holiday together some years back. At that time they’d stayed in one of those holiday apartments on Malle. The presence of children in the room had prevented true togetherness.

At first, she had put up with the silence and apathy of her husband, if he was even there. He was often absent for weeks at a time, due to his work.

There came a time when she had given up hope that it would ever change. That was when she decided to file for divorce. Let him pay proper maintenance for herself and the children which would ensure them a comfortable life. That was how she’d planned things, until the family court put paid to that through the Family Act.

Marianne was torn from her thoughts when the minibus arrived at an iron gate. 'That looks so like a barracks,' she thought.

After some minutes, the minibus stopped in a sweeping looped drive before an impressive building. It gave more the impression of a holiday hotel, rather than a barracks or 'Institute'.

The driver got out and opened the door. "So, please everyone get out! We are there. Please proceed to the reception lounge of the main building. There they are expecting you."
View attachment 408427

The group of three couples seeking divorce went into the main building. A lad wearing only swimming trunks showed them the way. Then he pushed a cart to the minibus.

'Strange dress code,' pondered Gerd. Interested, he looked around at the facilities of the hotel, because that’s what it was, it was no "Institute". On the way to the reception lounge, he was looking for W-LAN antennas or repeaters. Satisfied, he discovered the inconspicuous boxes in different corners. But he also discovered cameras.

Three more couples and a statuesque blonde in an orange string bikini waited in the lounge.

"Please take your places in pairs at the tables!" asked the bikini lady. The men were impressed by this sight. That was definitely the effect intended.

"My name is Tanja. I will participate here as group leader for your care over the next four weeks. I hope you had a good trip and are not too tired. It is now 12:30 and today we must settle some procedures. But first I would like to offer you a welcome cocktail in our facility."

The lad in swimming trunks approached, pushing a trolley with thirteen nicely decorated cocktails. The vision in the bikini immediately grabbed one of the glasses.

"I’m teetotal," a small, thin, boring-looking man aged around 40 stated.

'Oh dear, set against this creature my Gerd is indeed an Adonis!’ Marianne couldn’t prevent the thought crossing her mind. 'He’s like a humourless grey mouse. Who marries just for the sake of it?'

"In our facility we want to bring the benefits of leading a healthy and harmonious life to you. Alcohol is prohibited, so is nicotine. The cocktails are therefore non-alcoholic," replied the beach beauty of the Thuringian forest with a pleasant voice. "Cheers!"

They clinked each other’s glasses and sat down again. The bikini bride continued her welcome speech. "Dear guests, our facility is located on a training area of the army, closed in the year 2015. The main building was rebuilt and has been in operation for only two years. The older buildings were partly demolished, rebuilt and rededicated. This was possible through the help of a private investor, who financed the entire project, managed the construction and now operates the facility. In the two years operation since opening, we have successfully given assistance for a harmonious life together to approximately 600 couples. We can accommodate at any one time four groups of six couples. So you are here together with your partners, and as well the others in the group you will spend the next few weeks doing almost everything together. For this period I am your group leader"

While the young woman so spoke, a cosy feeling of contentment and peace spread throughout the guests. The tension and excitement of the journey gave way to a pleasant relaxation. The speaker had expected this, because a mild but effective sedative was dissolved into all the cocktails except her own.

"Please rest some more. You will be called by name in your pairs, then please proceed through that door there to the recording. I'll be there and available for explanations."

With these words, the young woman arose. Gerd watched her backside with great interest as she walked, swaying her hips, towards the recording room door. Glancing back, smiling, she went inside.
A very good start to your story Madiosi!

Recording

Gerd, musing on pleasant thoughts in the comfortable chair, was startled by the call: "Family Schwabe. Please go to the recording room!"

The couple came to the door and went in. Behind the door was a small corridor. At the end of this was a heavy curtain, which blocked the view into the room. The door was heavy, and the lock made a pleasantly rich sound. It was padded inside and had only one knob as Gerd noticed with slight concern.

"Come a little closer!" they heard the voice of the blonde from the room behind the curtain. They went through the corridor and stepped into the recording room through the curtain. They could not believe their eyes. The blonde was naked. Gerd’s eyes nearly popped out. As they passed through it, they saw four athletically-built men next to the curtain. Women and men were with strange devices or behind desks. And all, absolutely all except our guests, stark naked.
madiosi 2016 - 254decision.jpg
"Please don’t be alarmed about our nudity. This is a kind of a confidence-building measure. After the first training sessions, we have realised that it makes it easier for our guests to follow our orders.

“Please undress completely and put your clothing in the boxes there!" The naked leader showed them two yellow plastic boxes.

"We’re going!" protested Marianne. "Like hell I’ll undress! Come on Gerd!"

Questioning, uncertainly, Gerd looked to the naked eye-candy for help.

"Um, Mrs. Schwabe, you will not leave our facility again for a month. Until then you will obey the orders of the service personnel, without resistance or opposition. Resistance and opposition are punished here. We pay attention to you and respect you. But any inappropriate behaviour of the guests will be sanctioned. The sanction will affect both members of a couple. Is that clear?"

"Could you define 'sanctions', please?" Gerd inquired nervously.

"They usually involve beating with a bullwhip, riding crop, or paddle. Electric shocks are used to break direct resistance, if necessary. It may also be necessary to apply shackles."

Gerd gulped and stared. Marianne was stunned into silence for the first time in years. She stood there with her mouth open.

"I have been informed that your wife arrived with inappropriate baggage. And she has not yet made the slightest attempt to follow my instruction.

We will sanction such failures in due course in an appropriate manner. But people only do it once, fear ye not. Then they simply do what they are are told."

Gerd began to strip. Marianne was still as a statue next to him. "Come on, come on!" Gerd implored Marianne to follow his example.

She gulped, but then also started to undress. But, once again, she was rather annoyed with her husband. A real man, someone like Rambo, would respond differently in such a situation and sort this outfit out. But her Gerd was no Rambo. He was never going to be one to take on the State….
madiosi 2016 - 256decision.jpg
"Underwear and socks too!" ordered the lady, as Marianne hesitated.

With a "tsk!" Marianne dropped the last items of her clothing intp the box. It was sealed, labelled and transported away.

"Stop...!" cried Marianne. However, she was interrupted and immediately silenced by a sharp "Mrs. Schwabe!"

Naked as the day they were born, our Schwabes bashfully covered their nakedness with their hands.

"Relax. Follow our example. We don’t do that," said the blonde to them both.

"Mr. Schwabe, over there, please go to the physical medical inventory. Mrs. Schwabe, you will come with me to the consultation." The blonde pointed to a desk behind which sat a woman of middle years. Dressed only in a pair of spectacles, armed with a pen.

"Please be seated." the woman at the desk chirped. Marianne thought her over familiar. The woman had to be psychologically trained, because she immediately recognised Marianne's inner tension and her defensive attitude.

"You know," began the woman, "I've seen so much here and accumulated extensive experience. You should trust me and drop your defensiveness. This conversation will significantly contribute to the success or failure of the exercise. I am also aware that we see things differently. You still consider today a failure rather than a success. When success occurs I would like to see that you no longer hold this opinion. Please answer me honestly. This is the only way we can tackle your problems at the root and permanently solve them. OK?"

"All right," said Marianne, just beginning to gain confidence. What professional would give herself up to be naked and unprotected, so that she could consult with strange couples? The abandonment of clothes, leaving them virtually on same level through their mutual nudity, helped to give Marianne confidence with the strangers.

"The documents tell me that it was you who filed for divorce. What are the reasons for this decision? What disturbs you about your husband to make you want to separate from him?"

"Oh, there's so much. You know I'm a housewife and take care of the home and the children. I mean, life’s too short. My life is no longer fulfilling. I crave freedom and variety. Gerd’s not a bad pharmaceutical sales rep but he’s away too long and too often. When he is home, he only wants his rest. There he sits on the PC or in front of the telly. He leaves me to wait on him hand and foot. He doesn’t lift a finger around the house. And if as an exception he takes the rubbish out he expects praise and gratitude! He took it for granted that I would always serve him. And I know that men don't like talking, but Gerd is too distant from me."

"Thank you for your trust and for your honest response. I think there is much here that we can hammer out and get straight. Are you disturbed by anything else about him? So, some women like it, to be sure, but between us girls, I would not like your husband’s hairiness. I find something rather off putting about it. How are you coping with this?'

"I’ve never discussed it with him. I have nothing against a few hairs on the chest, sure, but he has it everywhere! That I don't like it at all. It would be nice if his hair was gone. But then he also wants me to shave down below. So I did, just to please him. But then there were ingrown hairs, there were pustules and the stubble was also quite unpleasant. So I didn’t do it again."

"What's his personal hygiene like?"

"No problems there. He’s careful about that."

“And having sex?” asked the woman with a disarmingly friendly smile.

"Well, not as much as I would like."

"Well, we can work on that together over the next few weeks. You will have plenty of opportunity. We will ensure that your husband is not distracted. The sex will improve, I'm sure. And for the hair, we have a solution. When you're done here, I will pick that up. We have observed that problem here often. That's why also ultra-modern laser depilation appliances were purchased. We shave your body first and then treat you with the "safety camera". The light damages the hair roots so no more hair grows. If some hair roots survive, we can easily repeat the application. You'll be here long enough. It's good that you have dark pubic hair. It’s is only on bright or grey hairs that the "camera" is ineffective. And your husband, indeed, has dark skin," the woman concluded, with a smile.

“And if he doesn't want to?” asked Marianne dubiously.

"We can easily deal with that. You husband seems to be so obedient. And from now on, you will be a good girl. Agreed?"

"Agreed! Thank you very much!"

"But shhhh, not a word! Oh, it seems, he's done. They’ve overrun, but now they’ve realised that.”

Gerd approached the desk, hands still covering his cock.

"Don’t be like that! You have nothing to hide!" Marianne said as she passed him.

He was speechless. “Why's she in such a good mood?” he asked himself, “She was so upset just now.”

Marianne came to the station where Gerd had just finished. Although this station was in the same room, she’d picked up hardly anything that had been done, because the conversation claimed her attention and a curtain delimited the areas. She had only noticed a few flashes of light.

"Good day Mrs Schwabe. Well, you seem a bit more relaxed already," she was met by a medium-sized naked man who was looking after some strange apparatus.

"We do a physical inventory now. Then we can repeat it after completion of the training in order to document the visible success. The data are all collected in digital format. You will then receive the data on a DVD when you leave.

This is a device which is also used in detection by the police service. We do a photo set first, then we come to the survey. You will have an ECG done, some blood taken, tidal volume and blood pressure measured. So nothing dramatic. The data collected is used only internally and only the conclusions made available. Are you ready?"

"Yes.", said Marianne.

"Well, then please sit there!" the man indicated a swivel chair.

Marianne obediently took her place. Portraits were taken in profile, half-profile and frontal.

"Now then, stand there on that!", he instructed Marianne in a friendly manner, pointing to a kind of podium with painted footprints. That was in front of a wall with horizontal stripes, which she recognised as a measuring scale. The footprint was rotated. Nude shots of Marianne were taken in full frontal, half-left profile, left profile, back view, right profile, half-right profile.
madiosi 2016 - 257decision.jpg
‘Somehow, being here is a bit like being on a slave market ' Marianne thought, 'except that the prospective buyers are missing.'

"So now you come over here to have your fingerprints taken!"

"What? My fingerprint taken? What am I, some kind of a criminal?" Marianne rebelled.

"Mrs. Schwabe, what did my colleague tell you earlier regarding resistance?"

Marianne came over.

"There will now inevitably be physical contact between us. This is only to get effective prints. If you find it too unpleasant I can put on a coat."

"It's perfectly all right. I'm sure I’m not the first and I won’t be the last to do this," flirted Marianne with a wink. The thought excited a little her already that a strange man should touch her, standing naked beside and behind her.

"Right, Mrs. Schwabe." The fingerprints are required for the keyless locking system. On the basis of the fingerprint scanners you will get free access to specified areas," explained the technician.

"I see", said Marianne. She enjoyed the casual touch for the recording of their fingerprints. It did not go unnoticed by the technician that Marianne secretly provoked these touches by pushing against him.

"Sex is only to be with your husband," he rebuked her quietly.

Pouting but not at all hostile, Marianne left him to take the fingerprints. She also rather enjoyed having her measurements taken. She had to have some fun somehow!

174 cm tall, 90-85-95, shoe size 38, 75 kg. The man wrote down the data.

Everything else was done by a nurse, indicated by their 'clothing', a tiny white bonnet.

"Could you please proceed to the ‘Auswerte-desk’, back there?" The 'sister' had finished her duties.

Marianne took note of this "Denglish", shaking her head. 'Always these half-measures.', she thought to herself. ' Analysis desk or evaluation desk, would be correct,' she considered.

Before an appropriate German word occurred to her, she had reached this ominous evaluation desk. Gerd was already there. Unsure, he looked to his wife.

A somewhat older, but crisply shaped, lightly suntanned guy. "Please Mrs. Schwabe, take your place," he greeted her. "I am Dr. Sommer, Director of the Institute. I have all your data. Blood tests are OK, blood pressure is slightly increased in both of you. Presumably, you are both lacking exercise. Yes, you are also slightly overweight. All in all nothing dramatic. I think that we can get that sorted in the time available to us."
examination002.jpg
"Well, I say, how dare you...!", Gerd began to protest. However, a strict look from Dr. Sommer silenced him.

With an air of as much superiority as could be managed by to a naked man, the doctor informed them that the "information was unambiguous."

"As you may know, there are average values, certain tolerances. If these are exceeded, the health risk increases with increasing age. You have exceeded these tolerances and we will counter that as firmly and sustainably as possible,".

Gerd was offended. He felt healthy, although he was aware that he had a few kilos too much on the ribs. In fact these pounds hung on his belly. He’d noticed that himself as he put on socks or shoes. For some time that he’d succeeded only with his legs spread, because his paunch got in the way. The belly was a thorn in the side, but he had been unable to shift it, determined though he was to do something about it. The fact that the doctor spoke to him so bluntly aroused his fighting spirit.

"Can we have our things back again if you have quite finished?" he asked, acidly.

"Next time I should moderate your tone, if I were you," the doctor warned him. "Unfortunately our guests often don't know what’s good for them. Or like you, they don’t admit it, even though they know that something is not right. You need take no clothes," the doctor informed him firmly.

"Now, about your daily routine," he continued, loudly. "Following our conversation, you will get your collars. These collars are colour coded and will identify you as guests to the staff. On the basis of the integrated RFID chips the staff will know what kind and amount of food and drink you may be served. We plan a weight reduction for you. Otherwise, what happens here almost like in an all-inclusive hotel. Except that there will be no more if the personal limit is reached. Nor are you permitted to leave something of your own ration to the partner. Mineral water, however, can be consumed without restriction. I suggest that you make abundant use of it for the first few days.

“After you have received your collars, you will be accompanied to our spa area. There, you will be showered and depilated. After that you will receive a full body massage. Then you can relax in the mirror room. When all couples are finished, you will get more instructions for the night. Have fun!"

"Depilated?" Gerd rebelled again. Marianne took him by the hand and led him gently. It was an invitation to remain silent, to follow her.

"Here are your documents. Good bye! Move along!" The doctor dismissed them a little indignantly and pressed a yellow notebook into Gerd’s hand.

His work here had left its first traces. The contradictions of the guests were slightly annoying. One would prefer it if they simply accepted the inevitability of the arrangements. That would make life easier. He also knew how important it was for him to do this every week. He knew the danger, as Director, of losing traction on them. And so he would personally get to know all the guests of the establishment right at the beginning, ,.

Our couple walked through the door which was behind them in the Castle. Again a single knob, again there was no way back. Two strong men and two athletic women awaited the two in the adjacent room. They were also naked apart from belts, upon which hung handcuffs, batons and stun guns.

"Come closer. We do no evil to anyone, unless it has to be." The friendly tone, contrasted somehow with the martial and dangerous appearance of staff.

"Sit down please on the chairs. You may also like to hold hands. For reassurance."

Obediently both sat down on the chairs. The situation was rather bizarre. The staff moved around, presenting their private parts before their noses as if it were the most normal thing in the world. And all were smooth, without a single hair. Gerd felt rather like a monkey or an outsider with his fur. Secretly, he had given up the resistance against his upcoming depilation. One of the young women, who slightly wrinkled her nose when she gave him his yellow collar decided him. It was a subconscious reaction of the young woman, but Gerd realized immediately that she found his hair distasteful. And somehow. he wanted to please her.

Collars about three centimeters wide went into place with a distinct click.

"So, you are Mr and Mrs Yellow now for four weeks. You need to understand that our staff will refer to you in those terms for this period. This is also for personal data protection regulations.

“You will be informed later about the other features of our guest-collars. Go to the Spa. Goodbye!"

Next part perhaps only on Sunday. We work at illustrations.

I'm the lucky one...I've done my bit now, and I get to sit back and watch the pictures!

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom