The discreet and cruel charm of the Greek Islands

Go to CruxDreams.com

Scattered among the guests and for the most part occupied in satisfying our new owners, we are therefore going to attend the show promised by Pétropoulos!

It is a moment of respite for us before the final packing, our tortures and our death.

Two strange semi-circles of transparent and rather thick rubber have been placed under the ropes which hang from the gallows!

Appolonia and Clitoridia, the secretary, from whom all the chains and shackles have been removed, are brought to these hemispheres, the rope is passed around their necks and a pump is placed in their hands connected by a pipe to their improvised platform.

The ropes are not tight and therefore do not strangle the two condemned women who wait to see how they will die.

In front of the platform, on a table, are hundreds of darts that are available to guests.

The big boss shows them the way to go!

Appolonia and Clitoridia have understood what awaits them!

Each time one of these darts hits the bubble it is each on, it will cause a perdition of air that will cause them to sink and descend until they find themselves hanging!

On purpose, the first two darts launched by Pétropoulos miss their target and get stung in the bodies of the two women!

Appolonia in her right breast and Clitoridia in her pubis!

People understood and quickly the bodies of the two women were covered with these darts which caused slight bleeding.

A few have reached the bubbles but not yet enough for their support to really deflate, the guests genuinely preferring to touch the two women and make the show last.

After a relatively long time, the convicts feel their feet sink in and the rope which holds them firmly by the neck tightens little by little.

Using the pumps they gave them, she tries to re-inflate the bubbles and, at the beginning, it works but the more the number of darts pierces the plastic, the faster it deflates and the two women then put all their energy to be pumped in order to be able to prolong their life!

They fight with this pomp and panic can be read on their faces as they sink deeper and deeper!

Their ropes are now tight and the knot tightens irreparably on their neck.

A dart is fixed in the right hand of Clitoridia and, unfortunately, she lets out the pump!

Without the air supply she managed to send into her bubble, it deflates much faster and she quickly finds herself on her tiptoes desperately trying to breathe!

Her feet then stop touching her support and the knot closes permanently on her neck, crushing her trachea!

Her legs flutter in the void desperately seeking support and her dart-lined body dances at the end of its rope!

Her mouth is wide open and her face has changed color!

Little by little, all her muscles relax and she is shaken by nervous tics which announce her imminent death.

Her sphincters let go and her bladder empties in long jets of urine.

She now turns slowly on herself, life has just left her.

Meanwhile, Appolonia is still struggling and pumping with all her might in order to survive!

Despite her best efforts, her rope has tightened and the knot is getting caught in her neck!

Her breathing becomes difficult and her strength decreases!

She realizes that her end has come and gives up the fight!

She is now hanged and has let go of the pump!

Her legs are bent and she spins around allowing guests to shoot some extra darts down her back and up her butt!

Her body suddenly tenses, she is completely arched before falling again motionless.

Death has taken hold of her and, like Clitoridia, her bladder suddenly empties.

Pétropoulos looks really happy, its little attraction seemed to please its guests who will now be able to take care of their acquisitions!

He opens the door of a large hangar in which his hosts will be able to let all their sadism speak because there is everything a sadist could dream of!

An ultra-modern torture chamber where we will suffer excruciatingly.

It was by having my anus smashed by my owner's cock that I witness the beginning of the killing of Appolonia and Clitoridia!

He has ideas, the Pétropoulos, and sadism!

I wonder if, being in their shoes, I would feel like pumping and trying to make my life next to nothing.

Having already often had my breasts pierced by needles and having appreciated the pain that results, I really wonder what these darts that stick in your skin give you like!

I would frankly go keep them company so I can see the effect it can have!

I love the angst that you can see on the faces of the two women because it is rather than the pain they must be feeling!

They know they are condemned and, despite everything, fight!

It's over for Clitoridia who dropped her pump!

Now she sinks relentlessly and her rope tightens, her knot tightens around her neck, the beginning of the end.

She now performs the knot dance, a magnificent dance but, alas for her, very brief.

It's over and she's releasing the waters!

Honestly, I wouldn't want to die like this because I wouldn't have the opportunity to reach the suffering enough to turn it into
orgasme!

The splendid Appolonia also gave up fighting and saw her last seconds the neck well taken by this knot which kills her.

It was not bad, especially for the guests who were able to actively participate in the killing!

I hope my owner and his wife haven't wasted too much energy and that they have kept some under the pedal to take care of me.

The more I am penetrated, the more I want to be penetrated!

I really am the worst bitches and the hangar door that just opened lets me see that there is all it takes to satisfy me!

I can't wait to be there because my pussy is flowing like a fountain imagining the orgasms I might experience!

How am I going to be treated?

I'll find out soon.

Fossy’s Perspective

“Oh, look at that baby,” one of the girls grinned as her partner removed the cock-cap and then, without care, quickly pulled the studded sounder from my hardened shaft.

“Fuuuuck!” I groaned, and then glanced down my body to see what she was cooing about. There I saw the stream of pee cum and piss that had been released from my urethra and I fell to my knees.

Looking around it seemed that we hadn’t been taken far and that each purchaser had their own plot on the Pétropoulos estate, and so each of our group were still very much within the vicinity of one another. I could hear screams and cries and knew that our hell was very much still with us.

“Here boy, kneel on this.” As a slab of wood was dropped onto the ground, I saw that its surface was covered with upturned nails, the sharp points very much exposed. I could not believe what he was asking, but any natural desire to fight my fate was dispelled by the armed guards patrolling the circumference of the estate.

With a groan I crawled onto the bed of nails, whereupon my hands and knees were immediately gouged.

“Here let me help,” the girl at my head grinned and she took hold of my wrists and pulled downwards impaling each of my hands with several nails. I arched and yelled out as my bloodied hands now had four nail points penetrating the skin, four that is on the left hand but five on the right. I was stuck – an inverted crucifixion, and to make matters worse my knees also had nail points breaking the skin.

“Ooooooh, look at all that blood, she gloated as she hiked up her dress and pulled down her panties. As she backed up to me I closed my eyes, but could do nothing to stop the firm ass cheeks close about my head, trapping my face between them.

“Clean my ass boy,” she cackled and began to writhe and squirm, moving her body to maximise my discomfort. With nails sticking through my hands, you might have thought that I had no feeling for anything else, but that was not true. If anything, the pain from my impalement had numbed, but the smell and taste from her ass was repugnant. I gagged so many times and then she began to piss. With a slight shift upwards the hole she called a pussy covered my face as did the stinking golden urine which flowed over my face and down my throat …

… then my back arched as I felt my ass opened and her partners strap-on cock thrust deep into my bowels. So, while I was pissed on and smothered one end, my ass was fucked at the other – all the while I was nailed to this damn piece of wood!

When she had fucked me enough and pulled away I hung my head. I was beyond shame but that had been appalling. However, what was about to come would be even worse …

Pulling my hands free of the nails, and causing me much agony by doing so without any care as the blood spurted from the wound holes, I was pulled tight onto the full length and width of the nail bed. With my arms spread to either side once more my hands were pushed onto the nails to secure me in position, and I felt my legs pulled downwards. The sharp points scratched at my flesh, but worse was to come.

My cock was still permanently hard and one of this lesbian harpies reached under my body to my abdomen, taking care not to hurt herself on the nails and pulled my foreskin back to expose the cock-head.

“Mmmmm!” she groaned when she pushed the shaft downwards to straighten it, making it agonisingly perpendicular to my body. Then, by locating a single nail she positioned my pee hole at the point. I heard a laugh, felt a weight pushing on my lower back and then I screamed as the nail was driven into my cock, through the pee hole, filling the urethra.

“Pleeeeease fuck nooooooo!” But as my legs were pulled down at out and my feet pushed onto the nails to complete my spread eagle, I knew there was no escaping this …

I looked up upon hearing the cheers and applause to see the poor girl from the ship and her petite secretary hanging by their necks … This wasn’t hell, for, surely, hell had to be better than this!

Charlotte’s Perspective

“Sit little girl.” I wasn’t little by any means, 23 years old in fact, but this perverted couple clearly wanted to call me that. How many little girls had shaved heads for fucks sake!

So, I sat on the wooden frame. It was part chair, or at least the seat mount with nothing in the middle, and part easel, which meant that they old man was able to secure my wrists out to the side after tying my ankles to the back legs of the chair frame.

I began to tremble. What were they planning? I soon found out.

There was an upper frame to the easel that contained grooves at either side, I discovered what the grooves were for when a sharp metal slat was inserted and pushed towards my neck until it was pressing with some force into my skin.

“Fuck, please, you will slit my throat if you keep pushing.” I pleaded but to no avail because they simply laughed and kept on pushing until I screamed and felt the warm trickle of thick blood running down my neck.

With my head now pressed against the easel frame I felt a leather strap pulled around my forehead to keep me in position as a wide, spring-loaded ‘O’ gag pushed my mouth wide open. To compound my agonising misery the slat was now embedded into my neck with sharp edge poised to cut further if it should get the opportunity!

The old guy stood at my front reached towards my eyes.

“Keep them open Little Girl,” were his words of encouragement, as smaller versions of the spring-loaded gag were applied to my eyes forced the lids high and low and keeping the pupils permanently wide and open.

I could not move an inch.

And then he was there in front of me. My wide staring eyes could not avoid him as he took his wrinkled cock into his hand and aimed it at me. It was a trickle at first then a little more, and then the golden flow started. A hose of piss aimed at my face, down my throat making my choke and gag and want to vomit, but that wasn’t as bad as in my eyes. Stinging, blinding and all the while they stood watching laughing at me …

But, piss over, he moved nearer to me, his stomach pushing at the metal slat, pushing it deeper into my neck. I gurgled as the blood flow began once more, streaming down my chest, over my breasts to drip off my nipples.

Then his cock was at my mouth … and then inside my mouth … hard, erect, rigid … fucking my throat … more gagging and spewing and then a gagged mew as the old lady was on her knees rummaging beneath me, so that she could impale my ass on her dildo.

While her husband fucked my mouth, she fucked my ass with the dildo – it felt huge, like it would split me in half … maybe it would.

He came. Fuck, he came so much and as he held my face to his groin my neck pushed even harder against the slat. How my main jugular was still intact I had no idea.

“Fuck that was good!” My opened, smarting pupils looked directly at him. “Are you ready dear?” He asked his wife.

“Ughhhh!” I grunted as the dildo was pulled from my ass and held up in front of me. Luckily we had swum in the pool first thin this morning and so my ass was clean but only partially so, and I could still see my own secretions covering the fake pink hard-on.

“Enjoy my sweet Little thing!” Were the old lady’s words as she pushed the dildo deep into my mouth through the ‘O’ gag to rest in my throat.

Desperate to blink, I knew that I could not … then I heard the cheers and applause as I saw the two girls swinging from their necks!

So I escaped the hanging that I feared!

I know I am meant to be sacrificed but, frankly, hanging has never been a fantasy of mine.

It is my beloved master who will decide how I leave this world.

The way Appolonia and Clitoridia are going to be hanged is still quite original and much slower than a normal hanging and I am very attentive to their reactions when the guests start to throw darts at them which will hit them all over the body. in addition to deflating their support!

My master wants to participate in this celebration and therefore takes darts to send them to the two women!

He dragged me by my leash and also made me aim at these two poor women by putting darts in my hands.

I hesitate but can't help it and the first one I send is going to stick in Clitoridia's left thigh, the second in her right breast!

I'm definitely not very skillful in this sport!

Two more and I'll be fine!

One hits Appolonia's pubis and the last gets lost between the two women.

My master then gives me a strange look, probably meaning he is going to punish me for not hitting the right targets.

His punishment, I long for and hope!

This will be my last punishment before I die and since my master is going to give it to me, I get wet just thinking about it.

Back in our place, he forces me to suck him so that I can not follow the end of the ordeal of the two Greeks.

When I'm done and finally induce her ejaculation, Clitoridia is already gone and Appolonia is living her last minutes.

Pétropoulos has therefore just had its first two victims!

It’s just the appetizer of the meal of which we are the main course.

For now, we are taken to a shed, a sort of Ali Baba's cave of a licensed sadist!

There is everything and each of us is led by our owners to the instrument they have chosen to torture us.

The hour ahead is going to be very difficult for all of us, but personally I am ready to accept anything since it will come out of the love of my life.

To suffer through him is not to suffer and to die for him is, for me, a real act of love, a total gift of me

Pulled by our leashes, we follow our new owners in this dungeon hangar which is really impressive!

There really is everything to make you suffer!

My couple of owners lead me towards a cross of Saint Andrew to which they look directly at me with arms and legs wide apart and wait for the boss's signal to start torturing me!

Each of us is directed to a particular machine!

Nicole is tied up in what's called the « Iron Maiden »!
A diabolical box with iron spikes that fit into your body when you close it!
This has been modified so that the spikes fit in the fleshy places of the condemned woman but do not kill her!

For Vindex, it's a kind of electric chair that promises a lot of torment!

Charlotte sits on a wooden easel whose top has been covered by a sharp metal slat while Fossy, her master, is lying on a table filled with exposed nails and designed to stretch him to the max.

Kathy, meanwhile, is placed by her master on a "Sybian-maschine" filled with two dildos of impressive size.

Pétropoulos oversees everything that goes on in the hangar and pays close attention to the abuse his guests have decided to inflict on their victims.

My giant new landlady with huge, silicone breasts walks up to me and grabs my obviously erect cock!

"I have been disappointed by a lot of men in my life and I will take revenge for it through you!
I am going to reduce your beautiful cock to mush and take care of your balls very carefully, which I will taste after crucifying you! "

This is how the woman I have in front of me introduces herself!

She grabs a very thin rope and tightens it on my scrotum!

She squeezes so hard that I feel like my balls are going to fall right there at her feet, but they're holding on.

She then puts on a very rough glove and begins to masturbate!

Each of her "comings and goings" on my cock causes scratches that soon bleed and made me suffer!

Despite myself, I ejaculate and it seems to satisfy her!

She then grabbed a thin nail about fifteen centimeters that she inserted into my urinary tract.

I have to say she doesn't go dead hand and this penetration is beyond painful!

She then grabs a kind of small rake with very sharp points and starts to pass it on my chest causing me minor but bloody cuts and then proceeds in the same way on my back.

Not yet satisfied, she begins to whip me, taking care to touch me on my new wounds and especially on my cock and my balls!

I can't take it anymore, my pain is so intense that I passed out!

She revives me with a bucket of ice water and tells me that she judges that, for the moment, I have suffered enough because I must keep my strength for the last stage, my crucifixion.

I'm not afraid of anything, not even death now that my master is here!

I know now that he is going to make me suffer beyond anything but that he knows how to find in my pain the way to lead me to terrible orgasms.

So it is on a "Sybian maschine" that he ties me, arms wide apart in a cross and the two impressive dildos well inserted into my vagina and my anus.

I can no longer move or escape the vibrations of the machine.

Besides, he gagged me in order to stifle the cries that I probably couldn't hold back.

It was hard to get the dildos into my holes but now that they're in place, I appreciate the sensations they give me as they fill me up completely.

My master now operates the remote control in his hand and I feel my invaders start to move inside me as well as a rough piece of plastic hitting my clit all the time.

The start is quite slow and very pleasant but the pace picks up quickly bringing me into a daze.

Very quickly, I am overwhelmed with pleasure and that's when the thongs of a whip start to cruelly stroke my back.

The mixture of pain and stimulation is exquisite and my enjoyment is terrible!

The machine accelerates again and the lashes are now hitting my stomach and chest!

I'd like to scream but can only utter grunts muffled by my gag.

The orgasms follow each other without stopping without my having a second of recovery between them and I feel my strength diminishing!

These multiple orgasms become very painful and I would beg for my master to stop this delicious torture but, on the contrary, he supports his lashes more and more.

I can't take it anymore, it's like I'm dying and, unable to take it anymore, I pass out.

Quickly back to life, it hurts a lot all over but, luckily, everything stopped!

"Did you like it? »

Asks my master!

I nod my head, he looks at me and starts the machine again!

In the state of exhaustion I find myself in, it is a severe pain that runs through my whole body!

So when he picks up his whip again and starts whipping me again, I don't resist for long and pass out again.

When I come to myself, I am sprawled on the floor bleeding and suffering martyrdom, now waiting for the final step that will lead me to another world!

My death is inexorably approaching and I believe that is what I desire now.

The circle will soon come full circle, I will soon offer my master my death, hoping to remain dignified until the end.

Pulled by our leashes, we follow our new owners in this dungeon hangar which is really impressive!

There really is everything to make you suffer!

My couple of owners lead me towards a cross of Saint Andrew to which they look directly at me with arms and legs wide apart and wait for the boss's signal to start torturing me!

Each of us is directed to a particular machine!

Nicole is tied up in what's called the « Iron Maiden »!
A diabolical box with iron spikes that fit into your body when you close it!
This has been modified so that the spikes fit in the fleshy places of the condemned woman but do not kill her!

For Vindex, it's a kind of electric chair that promises a lot of torment!

Charlotte sits on a wooden easel whose top has been covered by a sharp metal slat while Fossy, her master, is lying on a table filled with exposed nails and designed to stretch him to the max.

Kathy, meanwhile, is placed by her master on a "Sybian-maschine" filled with two dildos of impressive size.

Pétropoulos oversees everything that goes on in the hangar and pays close attention to the abuse his guests have decided to inflict on their victims.

My giant new landlady with huge, silicone breasts walks up to me and grabs my obviously erect cock!

"I have been disappointed by a lot of men in my life and I will take revenge for it through you!
I am going to reduce your beautiful cock to mush and take care of your balls very carefully, which I will taste after crucifying you! "

This is how the woman I have in front of me introduces herself!

She grabs a very thin rope and tightens it on my scrotum!

She squeezes so hard that I feel like my balls are going to fall right there at her feet, but they're holding on.

She then puts on a very rough glove and begins to masturbate!

Each of her "comings and goings" on my cock causes scratches that soon bleed and made me suffer!

Despite myself, I ejaculate and it seems to satisfy her!

She then grabbed a thin nail about fifteen centimeters that she inserted into my urinary tract.

I have to say she doesn't go dead hand and this penetration is beyond painful!

She then grabs a kind of small rake with very sharp points and starts to pass it on my chest causing me minor but bloody cuts and then proceeds in the same way on my back.

Not yet satisfied, she begins to whip me, taking care to touch me on my new wounds and especially on my cock and my balls!

I can't take it anymore, my pain is so intense that I passed out!

She revives me with a bucket of ice water and tells me that she judges that, for the moment, I have suffered enough because I must keep my strength for the last stage, my crucifixion.
// INFO POINT - The description of the torture of Charlotte and I is contained in the posts just prior to Pira's - these tortures took place along with the others in the dungeon hanger.

Nicole

I did not yet know the torture that my new masters will inflict on me for the simple reason that everyone who locked her in this "iron maiden" died!

Here, it seems that they have adapted the machine so that the iron spikes that will go into my body when they close this evil box penetrate me well but not enough to kill me.

For once, I'm not comfortable with the torture because I don't know what effect it has on me!

Before fixing me in this cruel box, they insert a "pear of anguish" into my vagina which they take the trouble to open in me as much as possible causing me very intense pain!

My head and my arms will remain in the open air, but the rest of my body will therefore be pierced by these metal spikes.

Sadly, they begin to close the box but doing so slowly so that I feel the penetrations more intensely.

Despite my fears and the ruel pear, my pussy is still sinking so much and I hope I can turn my pain into enjoyment.

It's in the right side of my body that the spikes start to sink painfully!

My buttocks and the back of my thighs are pressed against the back wall which is well lined with these nails that pierce my skin!

The more the box closes, the more I feel these foreign bodies entering me!

My breasts, my belly are also invested, the more the body resets, the deeper they sink and I feel my body bleeding all over.

The "iron maiden" is now completely closed and I finally feel the click I was waiting for from the start!

My pussy is dripping and a welcome warmth comes over me!

I cum intensely and am sorry that these spikes don't go deeper!

It is true that the time of my death has not yet come.

After a long enough moment, they open the box again and I lay down to my full length, my legs no longer supporting my weight.

I would like to get up but I do not have the strength so, to encourage me, lashes come and stroke my back badly.

Although completely exhausted, I feel a new orgasm coming inside me!

It seems to shock my tormentors who stop whipping me and spraying me with a bucket of water in order to perk me up and wash away all the blood still flowing from my wounds.

They don't want to have to kill a ghost and leave me there, on the floor, to recuperate a bit before going to my final ordeal that they promise to be inimitable.

I am now led to the leash by my matron and directed to a dungeon shed just like my suffering companions.

Piraland is led to a cross of St Andrew, while Nicole is taken to an "iron maiden".

As for Kathy, her master has already harnessed her to the infernal dildo machine. Fossy is placed face down on the floor against a huge nail board.

My matron now directs me towards what seems to me to be an electric chair, massive and made entirely of wood. The seat is upholstered with large pyramid-shaped spikes.

Next to this chair is a table. On it stands a candlestick with a short burning candle. There is also a short whip with multiple leather straps, as well as a hammer and a single long thin nail. A ponch glass and a jar of oil.

This shrew pushes me backwards on my "throne" of suffering. The shock of my buttocks on these little pyramids is painful.

As soon as I sit down, my wrists are shackled on the armrests by a copper band. My ankles suffer the same fate on the uprights of this heavy armchair.

The matron explains to me that she is going to satisfy her sadism on the "male dog" that I am. She has not been blessed with a heavy and unsightly physique, she has not met with any success with men and that this day will be the day of her revenge on men.

I must confess that I would have much preferred to be tortured and put to death by a woman more in line with my criteria of beauty; but here, no choice. No complaints desk! Submit and remain silent.

Aware that her physique would not trigger any erection on my part, she grabs the ponch glass she places on my lips and forces me to swallow while holding my head back.

This elixir of pleasure will quickly make an effect. My cock tightens and gets bigger. I must admit that it is now the situation that excites me the most.

To hear the cries of suffering and enjoyment from my companions; to know that torment awaits me MMMMmmmm that it is good.

This feminine monster seizes the whip and undertakes to furiously flog my chest and inner thighs. The tip of my glans begins to ooze with pleasure. The blows are pressed, struck with force and rage.

Fine bloody gullies mark my chest and thighs. My tail is stretched and bandaged like a bow.

Having rested the whip on the table she grabs the candle and, with a sadistic laugh, begins to pour hot wax on the marks of the whip. The burn is terrible and is accompanied by great pain.

I am almost certain that this bitch is wet with pleasure in putting me through this torture.

She grabs the jar of oil and pours it on my cock. Taking the candle in one hand, she continues to pour the wax on my chest and thighs. With the other hand she grabs my cock and masturbates me frantically. I close my eyes and try to imagine that it is a Greek beauty doing the work instead of this monstrosity.

There comes the ultimate moment when, unable to hold me back any longer, I ejaculate violently.

Leaving me no respite, the shrew puts the candle back on the table and grabs a point and a heavy hammer. She places my cock on the seat of the armchair and, in a vigorous impulse, drives the nail in and fixes my still stiff cock on the wood.
The pain is excruciating. I scream out in pain and lose consciousness.

It's a great jet of icy water that brings me back to reality.

What is going to happen to me now????

After allowing us to recover a little from the tortures that we have all just suffered, we are taken back to the central square where the six of us will be executed.

The two other men and I were each loaded with the patibulum on which we are going to be nailed, the three women are free of any load.

Still enthroned on the platform are the cadavres of Apollonia and Cltoridia hanging by their necks, which now sway slowly with the light sea breeze blowing over the site.

Between them, attached to the gallows, hang two chains terminated by metal rings.

Next to their gallows have been erected three stipes which await us and two very pointed metal poles ready to penetrate in Charlotte and Kathy.

Everything is ready to welcome us and really make us the stars of the day.

Crucifixion, unless of course you cut it short, is the longest lasting kill, so the executioners will start by taking care of me and my two companions in misfortune.

Without hesitation, the three of us are stretched out on our patibulum and forced to extend our arms so that we can nail our wrists!

This steel point going through my limbs causes me pain that radiates all over my body, it is really horrible and I cannot help but scream in pain!

But it’s over quickly and, with two nails hammered permanently into the wood through my destroyed wrists, I’m permanently fixed in the beam.

A hoist takes care of fitting my patibulum into the stipe!

This climb, hanging only by the wrists, is horrible!

I really feel like the nails are going to rip or my wrist is going to tear, but the executioner who nailed me is an expert and nothing happens except immeasurable pain.

So here I am ridiculously hanged with still the tie very tight around my balls and the nail driven into my cock which deflated but remains upright because of this guardian holding it in the air.

I feel like they grab my left foot, bend my leg and nail it to the side of the stipe, crossing my ankle even more painfully.

No time to breathe and my other foot suffered the same fate.

I see that my two companions are like me definitely crucified under the jeers of the guests who appreciate seeing us suffer.

I see Nicole's final ordeal is about to begin!

Standing under the gallows, rings are placed under her breasts and tightened as much as possible.

To prevent them from slipping off, her owner approaches her with white-hot metal needles and pierces her breasts that have turned purple just flush with the rings.

The hoist then kicks in and Nicole rises slowly and finds herself hanging only by her breasts.

Kathy and Charlotte's impaling begins.

Their wrists are handcuffed on their stomachs and a metal bar is passed behind them in the crook of their elbows.

It is by this bar that a hoist lifts them!

Above their knees are bracelets connected with leg spreaders with a ring e in the middle.

The hoist lifts them up and positions them so that the tip of their pal is right at the entrance to their vagina!

Servants are now bringing in blocks of ice so that the feet of the two condemned women rest on them.

They are then released from the bar that raised them and their handcuffs are closed again but behind their backs.

With the heat in here, the ice will melt and they will slide on their pal, slowly, until it comes out of their mouths after destroying everything it encounters.

Everything is in place, we just have to suffer and die slowly and painfully.

After allowing us to recover a little from the tortures that we have all just suffered, we are taken back to the central square where the six of us will be executed.

The two other men and I were each loaded with the patibulum on which we are going to be nailed, the three women are free of any load.

Still enthroned on the platform are the cadavres of Apollonia and Cltoridia hanging by their necks, which now sway slowly with the light sea breeze blowing over the site.

Between them, attached to the gallows, hang two chains terminated by metal rings.

Next to their gallows have been erected three stipes which await us and two very pointed metal poles ready to penetrate in Charlotte and Kathy.

Everything is ready to welcome us and really make us the stars of the day.

Crucifixion, unless of course you cut it short, is the longest lasting kill, so the executioners will start by taking care of me and my two companions in misfortune.

Without hesitation, the three of us are stretched out on our patibulum and forced to extend our arms so that we can nail our wrists!

This steel point going through my limbs causes me pain that radiates all over my body, it is really horrible and I cannot help but scream in pain!

But it’s over quickly and, with two nails hammered permanently into the wood through my destroyed wrists, I’m permanently fixed in the beam.

A hoist takes care of fitting my patibulum into the stipe!

This climb, hanging only by the wrists, is horrible!

I really feel like the nails are going to rip or my wrist is going to tear, but the executioner who nailed me is an expert and nothing happens except immeasurable pain.

So here I am ridiculously hanged with still the tie very tight around my balls and the nail driven into my cock which deflated but remains upright because of this guardian holding it in the air.

I feel like they grab my left foot, bend my leg and nail it to the side of the stipe, crossing my ankle even more painfully.

No time to breathe and my other foot suffered the same fate.

I see that my two companions are like me definitely crucified under the jeers of the guests who appreciate seeing us suffer.

I see Nicole's final ordeal is about to begin!

Standing under the gallows, rings are placed under her breasts and tightened as much as possible.

To prevent them from slipping off, her owner approaches her with white-hot metal needles and pierces her breasts that have turned purple just flush with the rings.

The hoist then kicks in and Nicole rises slowly and finds herself hanging only by her breasts.

Kathy and Charlotte's impaling begins.

Their wrists are handcuffed on their stomachs and a metal bar is passed behind them in the crook of their elbows.

It is by this bar that a hoist lifts them!

Above their knees are bracelets connected with leg spreaders with a ring e in the middle.

The hoist lifts them up and positions them so that the tip of their pal is right at the entrance to their vagina!

Servants are now bringing in blocks of ice so that the feet of the two condemned women rest on them.

They are then released from the bar that raised them and their handcuffs are closed again but behind their backs.

With the heat in here, the ice will melt and they will slide on their pal, slowly, until it comes out of their mouths after destroying everything it encounters.

Everything is in place, we just have to suffer and die slowly and painfully.
The use of ice - ingenious! Loved that Pira

I am proud of the whip marks that cover my whole body because it was my master who gave them to me and helped me achieve great orgasms.

Of course, just being placed on this hellish machine made me cum, but it became so much intense thanks to the man to whom I gave my body, my life.

Now we have come back to the central courtyard where they are already busy crucifying Pira, Vindex and Fossy.

Their suffering is visible when I see them nailed naked to their crosses and so I realize that I will not be crucified!

The rings under the gallows are not for me either, because it's Nicole who is hanging there by her breasts!

The suffering must also be unbearable except probably for the queen of the masochists who seems to greatly appreciate the treatment given to her.

So there are only Charlotte and I and the two pointed stakes waiting for us.

So I'm going to die impaled!

I have fantasized a lot about this way of dying and have often masturbated imagining myself as the victim of this torture.

Even now that I know this is reality and this pal is going to stab me right through, I feel my pussy hotter than ever and dripping with cum.

They handcuff my wrists and pull my elbows back until they can pass a metal bar.

They connect this bar to a hoist that lifts me off the ground.

Directly, they put a spreader bar just above my knees, two rings surround my thighs and in the middle of this bar, a smaller ring.

They lift me higher until the ring of my spreader bar is level with the tip of my pal.

They then pull me down so that this point is right at the entrance to my vagina.

I then feel that my feet are resting on an icy surface!

The bar that was lifting me is then removed and my wrists are handcuffed behind my back!

I can no longer escape this pal which will sink into me as the ice on which I am placed melts.

My impalement has started and will be long, painful!

I turn my head from left to right and see that we are all ready to suffer until the end of our ordeal!

The three men are crucified, Nicole is hung by the breasts and Charlotte and I are in place to slide on the stake which will kill us.

Right in front of me, below, my master smiles at me!

A form of encouragement!

I smile back at him and whisper half-heartedly,

"I love you! ".

I feel the warmth of my feet digging into the ice a bit and the stake entering me.

So far, it’s not painful but rather pleasant.

It is true that impalement is a torture that starts well but ends very badly.

My pal's journey into me has begun.

This original box made me cum very hard!

It was a painful delight to feel those tips sink into the tender flesh of my breasts and buttocks.

In addition, this pear that was smashing my vagina increased the speed of my orgasms.

You obviously do not come out of such exercises unscathed, but although quite exhausted, I feel ready to face the last stage of my life.

First, the men who were crucified all three, the torture of the cross being in general much longer than the others, it was normal that they were the first in the final position.

I am next and I see that my new master was kind enough to answer me and make my chest become the center of my last torture.

They fix me rings at the base of my breasts and squeeze them as much as possible!

I love the feeling of extreme pressure on my chest, it seems that the more you crush my tits, the more cum flows out of my pussy!

It’s divine that moment when I feel lifted by the breasts, I am at the door of an or-gasme and it happens when my owner crosses my breasts right through with white-hot needles!

My cries of pleasure and the filthy words I let out must be heard from afar.

That's it, the tips of my toes have just left the ground and my breasts, purple almost black, are stretched to the extreme.

I hope they don't tear themselves apart and keep me hanging!

The biggest of my fantasies is coming true and I would thank my master for all the delicious suffering he is inflicting on me.

The executioners are abandoning me now because they also have to take care of Charlotte and Kathy!

Their impalement doesn't look like they have to be very sad either!

The way they prepare them, they will be able to enjoy the sharp blade for quite a long time that will creep into them very slowly, at the speed of the ice melting on which they sit.

I wouldn't have displeased to feel penetrated by this point either, but I'm happy with my fate without any problem!

I just need the final touch that will allow me to leave this world in style, in abominable suffering largely compensated by the phenomenal orgasms that I will experience.

I really don't regret being here, that's how I wanted to die.

FOSSY'S PERSPECTIVE ...

When they finally lifted me from the bed of nails, I cried out … and I ejaculated hard! The nail upon which my cock had been impaled had unwittingly stimulated my body and upon it’s painful removal I came.

“Oooooh look at that, the little bitch-man is coming for us, what a little boy-slut he is.” The girls mocked me but I could not stop myself.

My hand and feet were already ruined from the sharp points that had already been pushed through them, and so as we were laid on the ground, myself along with the equally broken Pira and Vindex, the men securing the Patibulum to us had to work hard to find a piece of flesh that could still take a nail!

But they did and the painful walk to the place where the stipes waited began. It was agonising, and humiliating as the audience mocked and cheered us … unbelievably my bleeding cock remained erect.

I was stopped once by a middle-aged woman who wrapped her fist around and as she jerked me to another powerful ejaculation for all to see, she spat in my face and cursed me.

When we reached the place of our execution a hoist was fixed to the wood that I carried and it pulled me up so that I could be affixed to the stipes and the cross was formed. Now I cried out again as my feet were nailed and my body pulled away from the wood – it caused appalling pain to rage throughout my body.

A man, a young man approached me and with him he had small, self-supporting step ladder. He mounted it and while the audience cheered him on he leaned in and took my hard cock into his mouth, whereupon he sucked and licked and coaxed yet another ejaculation from my painfully sensitive, rigid shaft – one which he gleefully swallowed before my eyes.

Then he left me to die … and as I forced my drooping head to look up, I saw Charlotte being dragged towards the waiting spike which was set in the ground nearby. It was time for her to join Kathy and become impaled …

The rest of the programme prepared by Midas Petropoulos leads us to the final; our performance. As soon as we have recovered from the abuses of which we were the willing victims, our torturers lead us to the outside world.

As soon as we leave the dungeon, Piraland, Fossy and I receive a heavy "patibulum" on our shoulders which will be used to crucify us. The three of us are directed towards the agora and the esplanade where the lifeless bodies of Appolina and her secretary still hang.
The executioners take hold of us and here we are, in turn, placed with our backs to the ground, our arms spread out on the heavy torture wood.

In spite of the unbearable pain of the nails driven through my wrists, I feel the terrible excitement that my naked body, crucified in front of the public, will give me. A large audience and just as excited at the sight of these three men now hoisted with pulleys on the "stripe".

While in pain I watch the crowd contemplating us, the executioners nail one foot on each side of the "stripe". The crowd admires our bodies twisting on the crosses.

Now it's our companions' turn! One by one, they leave the dungeon and take it to the esplanade of the torture under the mockery of the crowd. As they pass by, the men do not hesitate to feel with their hands the pretty curves of their bodies.
As I turn my head I have only a cursory view of the torture that will be inflicted on Charlotte, Kathy and Nicole. While the first two are being prepared for the impalement, Nicole seems to me to be at the height of her excitement when the executioner who is looking after her circles her breasts with a tie and is about to lift her up in full view.

The matron who tortured me stands in the front row and stares at me mockingly.

Next to me, a young man has hoisted himself up on a stool and begins a fellatio on Fossy's cock.

No sooner has he finished than a beautiful young woman rushes to the stool, grabs it and puts it in front of my cross. I recognise her then; it was the pretty redhead who administered the flogging to me when we were at the pillory.

No hatred in his eyes; on the contrary, beautiful eyes of an intense green and full of softness.

In one hand she holds a small black satin panty. Delicately she grabs my cock and pushes it into her mouth. She slowly pumps under the applause of the spectators in the front rows.

In spite of the wound caused by the nailing of my cock to the dungeon, I can feel the erection invading it. It becomes hard, stiff. The redhead slowly alternates between sucking and rubbing the little satin panties she wraps around my cock. Her abundant fire-coloured hair rubs the inside of my thighs with the sucking movements. What a divine pleasure!
Seeing that I am at the height of my excitement, she finishes me off by masturbating me. It is by twisting me on the cross that I come in an orgasmic cry.

The beautiful one collects my ejaculation in the satin panties. Without a glance for me, she turns around towards the jubilant crowd showing off the milky white stained panties. Then she disappears from my sight.

Then begins a slow agony. The air begins to run out and each contortion to catch her breath is a real and painful torment.

I looked for this moment and found it. Now it remains to leave the world of the living.

CHARLOTTE’S PERSPECTIVE …

I was dragged from the frame and slat torture with blood dripping down my neck. I had been penetrated, piss upon and forced to ingest the worst things imaginable … the elderly couple looked pleased with their work.

But now … it was time.

Pushed and pulled, degraded and humiliated with my arms secured behind my back by an iron bar, myself and Kathy made our way to the execution zone.

I began to reflect on why we were here, my love and I. Spice up our life … do something challenging and exciting … well we had certainly done that and now we were about to die for the privilege.

I saw my Master, Fossy, my lover dying on the cross, his erection with him to the end still dripping with his juices. I wanted to touch him one final time, but I guess it was part of my torture not to be allowed to do that …

Then we arrived at the spike. A spreader is secured to my thighs above the knees and that spreader has a smaller hole in its centre which I know is for the spike to go through. I am hoisted into position and secured in a manner that leaves the sharp point of the spike nestling in the opening to my pussy.

I take a deep breath. I am scared because this will hurt, it will be a slow death, I just know it … and that was conformed when two large blocks of ice were placed under my feet and the hoist hook was removed. That left me balancing precariously on the frozen block, and for every centimetre that it melted a centimetre of the spike would penetrate my body.

A slow death indeed.

Death by crucifixion is truly a horrible death!

All my life, I had always dreamed of ending my life this way because it was my biggest fantasy!

I have always been submissive, I have always liked to be tortured but never had I approached, and from afar, such suffering.

A few years ago, my wife and I were crucified, but for fun!

We spent over an hour tied naked on a cross, but the comparison ends there!

Here there are these nails that pierce my wrists and ankles and cause unimaginable pain!

Besides, without knowing how long I've been nailed, my limbs are already crippled with cramps and my breathing is more and more complicated.

My owner with silicone breasts came to get some news from me!

She first checked to see if the cord she put around my scrotum was still in place and, as bizarre as it might seem, she took it out and the nail she had inserted. in my urinary canal.

I felt relieved and, although my balls and cock were still very sore, she started to stroke me, gently squeezing my balls while masturbating.

The drugs started, my cock quickly regained strength and, for a moment, I even forgot the aches and pains I was experiencing.

She then told me that she had been told that the sperm of a crucified one brought good luck and then took my cock between her lips.

Her mouth caress was irresistible and I quickly felt that my cum would soon be squirting down her throat.

She looked me in the eye, intensified her sucks and my cum erupted in many powerful jets.

She lifted her head, opened her mouth to show me the cum I had just put in, then swallowed it all.

She thanked me with a smile and directly put the rope back in place around my scrotum, also taking the base of my still stiff cock.

Before, she had squeezed very hard but this time it was worse than a tourniquet.

I felt blood run down my thighs and, despite that, she continued to squeeze.

I thought all my sex organs were going to leave me but she stopped, took a whip and started whipping me in a haphazard way, not looking where she was touching me, hurting me badly each time.

Exhausted by her debauchery of energy, she quickly gave up the fight, leaving me suffering on my cross.

Her intervention seemed to please her friends who directly congratulated her.

So a calmer ordeal begins and I hope I can now die in peace.

My two neighbors don't seem to have been spared by their tormentors either, especially Fossy who ran into two lesbians, real devils.

Nicole, on the other hand, seems happy to be in pain because these cries are more cries of a woman who enjoys rather than a woman who suffers.

She is currently undergoing a regular flogging all over her body.

So far, her breasts seem to be holding up better than her voice which is really broken.

Charlotte and Kathy have started to slide on their pals, which are sinking deeper and deeper into her as the ice under their feet is getting pretty fast.

The pleasure they may have experienced at the beginning quickly turned to pain.

On their pal, the blood begins to flow and the pain they seem to be experiencing is probably excruciating.

Which of us will die first?

From what I can see among the guests, the bets are off and, between two copulations, there is a lot of debate.

They are all naked and Petropoulos presides over the assembly, his cock deep down to the hilt in the mouth of a woman who religiously honors him.

For him and his people, it really is a very enjoyable day.

Despite the scorching temperature here, my feet are icy, which does not prevent them from melting the ice on which they rest.

The tip of my pal is now fully inserted into my vagina and will not stop progressing!

Slowly, okay, but without stopping, without worrying about the obstacles he will encounter.

I could impale a lot faster by knocking down the ice blocks, but I still have that survival instinct in me that keeps me hanging on to life.

I feel the stake in me is now resting on my womb!

In a moment, without my being able to do anything, he will stab him and my pains will begin.

I'm not deluding myself, I know that the suffering will be unimaginable, that my blood will start to flow but I know that I am doing this for my master and therefore that this suffering will serve to prove to him that he is in the process to lose his most submissive slave.

This is it, it begins!

The pal has entered my uterus and I can't hold back a howl in pain!

It just intensifies and gets really unbearable, I'm on the verge of blackout but I struggle to stay present and dignified and get through my ordeal.

I feel blood flow through my pussy and, inexorably, the stake continues on its way!

My uterus is overwhelmed and it's attacking my intestines.

I can't take it anymore, I'm suffocating!

I hope he crosses my heart so that this is all over but he's not there yet!

My feet are sinking deeper and deeper into the ice which, unfortunately for me, keeps melting.

Among the guests, I see my master who carefully follows my hellish descent while getting sucked by a redhead!

He could have waited until I was no longer in this world and not shown myself so directly that, for him, I am not irreplaceable!

Tears are running down my cheeks!

Of pain?

Sadness ?

Probably both!

Charlotte, who like me slowly slides on her pal, does not stop screaming, constantly seeking the gaze of Fossy, her lord and master, but he is also busy suffering the martyr on his cross!

At least the two of them will die almost together and have been true to their commitments to each other!

Speaking of loyalty, my master, if he is true to his standards, he will not have been with me long.

Anyway, what I am going through I have accepted and cannot afford to regret!

It was my choice.

Aaaaahh!

I feel the murderous pal reach my liver!

It's too much, I faint, I passed out.

Nicole

To be hung by my breasts in addition crossed by these hot needles unfortunately quite quickly cooled is really the summit of the worst of my fantasies!

My pussy won't stop sinking and, in so much pain, I go from one orgasm to another without even realizing it.

Upon seeing my arousal, my owner and his wife approached me and began to search my pussy and anus!

Obviously, for me, it was a new start to intense enjoyment!

My clit is swollen and erect like a small cock and even barely touching it electrifies my whole body and these lightnings are awesome.

It’s a shame that my hands are locked behind my back because I think, encouraged by the lustful looks of the guests, I would not stop masturbating.

I'm no longer myself but a sex animal whose life will soon end but who seeks to take advantage of every possible opportunity to have fun hoping to have the most important of orgasms, the one from which I will not return !

However, I still don't feel so close to death!

None of the wounds I have on my body are enough to kill me, and as long as my breasts hold up, I am determined not to stop struggling.

I now feel the woman's lips close over my clit while her husband, the erect cock takes her from behind!

The three of us cum together and, to thank me, the man grabs a whip and starts to stroke my body with the leather thongs!

I try to spread my legs so that he reaches me where I know it will click.

He does not deprive himself of it and the intense pain I feel then makes me cum once more.

If he could not stop and whip me to death like I asked him but I think it's still too early and he doesn't want to kill me yet!

A man now comes with a rope and passes it over the gallows, fixes it and puts the knot at the end of it around my neck!

I understood the purpose of the maneuver, my life depends on my breasts!

When they tear apart, I'll find myself hanging by the neck and that will be the end!

In my current painful and precarious position, I look around me and see only Suffering on the victim side!

The three crucified who die slowly when not busy torturing them even more and the two impaled who slide inexorably on their stake which sinks into them!

On the public side, the images are different because it is an unbridled orgy taking place at our feet!

Suffering and death give these people irresistible sexual urges!

If they could come up to me and rape me all, each in turn, I believe I would really reach the heights of enjoyment that I have always sought.

I just have to wait and hope for a last, fabulous orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom