The discreet and cruel charm of the Greek Islands

Go to CruxDreams.com
CHARLOTTE’S (FINAL) PERSPECTIVE ...

I could see Kathy at the side of me and because she was impaled minutes before me watching her is like observing my own death. Everything she experiences follows on for me just a short while afterwards.

The spike is properly inside me now. I can get no purchase at all on the ice block, and my numb feet slide about meaning that all of my weight is concentrated upon the sharp wooden point invading my body.

I am losing focus, but I still have enough unwanted consciousness to see the audience delighting in my suffering, in the suffering of all of us. This is what they wanted and what they paid for although my babe, Fossy and I will see nothing of the money that was sent into our accounts – that will benefit our Estate.

My thighs were wide, spread by the bar and I could feel acute pain as the spike pushed onwards through my pussy, tearing my labia so I could feel the blood pouring down my thighs, and onwards towards my uterus.

I felt the ice slide some more and I screamed as the wooden invader speared my bladder and released the contents in a woosh to trickle out through the small gaps the wood left behind it tortuous route.

I watched three men stand before me and piss on the ice block. This melted it even faster … what more did these bastards want?

I slid down and my bladder was impaled, then my intestines and lower abdomen were carved open. I knew the female body and so it was not hard to imagine the tragedy happening inside me.

My lids were heavy and my eyes were closing. This was it. I looked over at Fossy but his was unmoving, head hung low. He could have already been dead save for the very shallow rise and fall of his chest.

I felt a deep breath coming and knew it would be my last. Blood dripped from my mouth down my body as I exhaled and the darkness came.

Time passes really very slowly when, like me, you are nailed naked to a cross in terrible pain!

There is not the smallest part of me that does not make me suffer!

My owner came back to tighten the rope she put around my cock and balls even tighter!

I can't feel them anymore and I have a feeling that she won't be satisfied with that and, before I die, she will come back again to finish her cruel job and completely cut off my genitals.

For now, the weather is rather calm and our torturers let us suffer in peace.

This calm does not bode well and I expect our cruel executioners to return to the charge to the delight of Midas Pétropoulos who is busy for the moment penetrating a huge matron who looks like terribly appreciate the cock which sweeps her rectum in a very energetic way.

My crucified companions like me don't seem to be more dashing than me.

I don't know if they were also tortured in addition to their cross, but it would really surprise me if they were left to die in peace.

Nicole looks happy with the pain being imposed on her and she's the loudest in the bunch because she can't stop cumming!

She would ask for more torture, she deserves the title of queen of masochists.

Meanwhile, Charlotte and Kathy slowly slide on the pal that will kill them.

Their ordeal seems to be most painful and they unfortunately do not know anything to prevent this stake from continuing its journey in them!

But here is again my matron who returns to torment me!

What else has she invented to further increase my suffering?

She checks my rope first, makes sure to tighten it even more, then grabs my cock and, with a scalpel, slits the top down its full length and strips it completely!

My screams must have been heard beyond the island because the pain I felt was so terrible.

Not satisfied with that, with a blow of the scalpel, she cuts off both balls, reminding me that she had promised me earlier that she would eat them and that she was actually going to do it, eat man's balls is one of her greatest fantasies.

She then carefully arranges my two testicles and returns this time with an imposing metal bar!

Without hesitation, all of a sudden, she breaks my right leg just below the knee!

Gaining momentum, it's my left leg that is broken the same way!

This time is the beginning of the end, my two broken legs, my cock peeled and castrated besides being crucified, I don't even suffer anymore, I have passed the stage of pain and impatiently wait to breathe my last!

I no longer struggle, I totally let myself go!

I hope it will be quick now.

If you don't endure it, you can't imagine the horror of my ordeal !

This stake pushing its way inside me destroying everything it encounters is truly horrible.

The pain is unthinkable and keeps increasing.

I was passed out but was quickly brought back to reality by buckets of ice water !

I must have had my bladder burst because I felt my hot urine on my thighs and, alas, on the ice which melted faster.

I feel the stake in my belly and will certainly reach my stomach soon.

With all the organs that have already been destroyed, I don't understand how it is that I am still alive.

When is this stake finally going to come out of me?

I believe that my torture was well calculated so that it went right through me and only came out when its journey was not complete up to my shoulders or through my throat and therefore through my mouth.

I still can't imagine when this stake will present itself between my lips.

The horror !

In the meantime, my whole life is scrolling through my head and, strangely, there are only good times !

I see myself as a child, happy, teenager, the first emotions, the first kiss, the first time I made the love despite that was more painful than pleasant, the discovery of my masochism, the first humiliations by being forced to find myself again naked while the others were dressed, my first flogging and the meeting of my beloved master !

During this time, the ice is melting more and more and I feel the pal reaching between my lungs and, unfortunately, avoiding my heart !

There is no more for a very long time, the ice has the air to melt faster and faster !

My breathing is more and more difficult, I feel that I am choking !

The stake goes up faster, I feel it in my back throat, nothing stops it !

I cry for the last time because my vocal cords have just been torn, I am obliged to undergo the rest of my torture in silence.

He is there, he arrives !

Instinctively, I pull my head back so that nothing is destroyed !

This time, the point emerges between my lips which will never close again !

It's done, his journey is over and I wait impatiently for death to take me !

It shouldn't drag on, I already have the smell of death in my nostrils and its taste in my mouth.

My heart begins to race, it races, goes mad !

I close my eyes and despite this, I am blinded by a strange light !

I run, I fly, I will soon touch this light which, suddenly, goes out ...

FOSSYS (FINAL) PERSPECTIVE

I look up from my place nailed to this cross and I see her. Charlotte walks towards me, she swings her hips and as she does so her wrap around skirt comes away in her hands as it floats to the ground she gets closer and unfastens her bra. By the time she is within just a few feet her panties have gone and my darling muse is naked.

She does not speak but as a bright light cascades around her luminescent shape her arm and hand extends towards me …

Then I feel the pain, and hear the crack and I collapse a little more to my right. They have broken my leg .. but only the one for now …

I look back up but Charlotte has gone and I am stuck in this terrible reality.

My cock remains erect and I see one of the lesbian girls that tormented me so badly standing on the step ladder before me.

“Bet you can’t …” her partner shouts up.

“Bet I can …” the girl before me replies. “I will make him ejaculate just as he dies …”

“Fuck, if you can that will be so hot baby!”

And her hand closes around my shaft as she begins to jerk me. Slowly at first then a little more quickly as her thumb massages underneath the swollen head.

“I can feel his sperm, it’s already away from his balls.” And she was correct, it was. I could feel nothing, no mental stimulation but physically my body is responding how it is programmed to.

SMASH! My left leg goes as I am struck at the top of the shin bone beneath the knee, and my body collapse, pulling hard against the long nails, pushing my cock into the girl’s hand.

“Are you ready to die yet boy-slut?” I hear the words but do not even attempt a response.

Then I feel the seed, readying itself and I push my groin out just a little.

“He’s cumming, he’s gonna fucking ejaculate!” She seemed delighted …

But it wasn’t her who was jerking me off, Charlotte was back. Naked and glowing her hand touching me, gripping her lips at my mouth, my neck, whispering into my ear, “Come with me my love …”

And so as the seed came forth and the blackness descended I took the hand of my darling muse and we left this earthly life together …

Nicole

I can't take it anymore, I am totally exhausted, I have suffered and still suffer like I never had in my life but I had never enjoyed so much either.

This should not last long because my breasts are more and more tense and ready to tear which would mean death for me because I would remain hung by the neck to the rope connected to the gallows.

My owners are really insatiable and have invited friends to join them at my feet to penetrate each other.

In addition, the many wings that are always heating in a brazier are not there for nothing and, each in turn, the guests of Pétropoulos are invited to fill my body with them!

My breasts are obviously the favorite target of these sadists but some do not hesitate to prick me in the buttocks, thighs and stomach!

They think they are inflicting infinite suffering on me, but these needles that burn my flesh while entering me are above all the triggers of orgasms.

I think my vocal cords have been torn by my cries and I can only utter the groans of pleasure that the crowd must take for the expression of my suffering when in fact, I am at the top of my mind. enjoyment.

Two of the guests, my faith very well equipped sexually, managed to climb on beams to get to my orifices are now busy entering me in front and behind simultaneously.

They have to be very careful not to get stung by one of the needles piercing my skin.

I try to make the most of these penetrations because I feel like this is one of the last if not the last time that I will be able to feel cocks inside me.

Despite my precarious position, I cum along with them when they ejaculate inside me.

I really don't have any illusions about how much time I have left to live and my landlord confirms that before he pulls himself up high enough to present his cock to suck me once more.

I apply myself directly to make this blowjob a memorable one and remember it all his life.

He does not resist my learned sucks for long and quickly ejaculates deep in my throat.

Back on earth, he slits the base of my breasts with a scalpel so that they tear more quickly.

I have just started performing the last scene of my life, the ultimate scene that I will not come out of alive.

Nicole

I can't take it anymore, I am totally exhausted, I have suffered and still suffer like I never had in my life but I had never enjoyed so much either.

This should not last long because my breasts are more and more tense and ready to tear which would mean death for me because I would remain hung by the neck to the rope connected to the gallows.

My owners are really insatiable and have invited friends to join them at my feet to penetrate each other.

In addition, the many wings that are always heating in a brazier are not there for nothing and, each in turn, the guests of Pétropoulos are invited to fill my body with them!

My breasts are obviously the favorite target of these sadists but some do not hesitate to prick me in the buttocks, thighs and stomach!

They think they are inflicting infinite suffering on me, but these needles that burn my flesh while entering me are above all the triggers of orgasms.

I think my vocal cords have been torn by my cries and I can only utter the groans of pleasure that the crowd must take for the expression of my suffering when in fact, I am at the top of my mind. enjoyment.

Two of the guests, my faith very well equipped sexually, managed to climb on beams to get to my orifices are now busy entering me in front and behind simultaneously.

They have to be very careful not to get stung by one of the needles piercing my skin.

I try to make the most of these penetrations because I feel like this is one of the last if not the last time that I will be able to feel cocks inside me.

Despite my precarious position, I cum along with them when they ejaculate inside me.

I really don't have any illusions about how much time I have left to live and my landlord confirms that before he pulls himself up high enough to present his cock to suck me once more.

I apply myself directly to make this blowjob a memorable one and remember it all his life.

He does not resist my learned sucks for long and quickly ejaculates deep in my throat.

Back on earth, he slits the base of my breasts with a scalpel so that they tear more quickly.

I have just started performing the last scene of my life, the ultimate scene that I will not come out of alive.
And still you perform oral sex on these men ... very hot Nic!

On this cross for what seems like an eternity, I am slowly beginning to suffocate. My breath becomes short, the pain of the nailing radiates throughout my being.

After ejaculating into the beautiful redhead's satin panties, my cock starts to weaken and flex.

I hear the last screams of the tortured girls. Next to me, Piraland is dying with broken ankles. He no longer has any support to pull himself up and catch his breath.

Fossy is rambling and keeps saying out loud the name of his lover; he seems to me to be in full delirium.

The fat pig from Midas Petropoulos is busy kicking the ass of a fat matron. They both squeak like pigs in heat. The scene takes place almost at the foot of my cross of consenting martyrdom.

While smashing this fat whore's anus he looks sadistically at my tortured body.

It is then that, without them expecting it, in a final burst of pleasure, I enjoy emptying my bladder on this pig duo.
The jet, long and powerful, floods the hair of the pig and the rat face of Petropoulos. I am aware that my act will precipitate my end of life.

Indeed, mad with rage, Petropoulos is brought a long leather whip and undertakes to whip me ferociously on all the face of my exposed body.

The long leather strap pinned my sex, and lifted off the flesh under the cheers of the crowd. I am nothing more than a mass of flesh dripping with blood. A real martyr. Now I can let myself go.

I can't catch my breath, I miss the air and I don't have the strength to raise my chest. Horrible feeling of suffocation. Black veil that slowly but surely envelops me. I breathe out without a word and leave this life forever.

I am aware that my journey on earth will soon come to an end!

My torturers did everything to lead me slowly and painfully to my end.

My body is full of wounds and wounds that bleed profusely and, morally, I no longer exist.

I have passed the stage of suffering and I am only waiting to die.

It also goes down well for others! Kathy, whose tip of the pal has emerged from her mouth has just died and Charlotte had already breathed her last earlier.

Her master, Fossy, left almost at the same time as her!

They arrived together and left, as it were, hand in hand.

I don't see Vindex, but I guess if he's not dead yet, it won't drag on.

There remains Nicole, whose breasts are gradually tearing but who still looks happy with her lot.

I read on her face the joy of having been able to enjoy so much and now waiting for the last orgasm that she will never come back from.

Exactly, her breasts have just cracked and the noose she has around her neck has tightened and crushed her windpipe!

She is now performing a very erotic dance, her legs flapping, bending! her whole body seems to be animated by an electric current which forces her into unbridled and disorderly movements.

This dance does not last very long, her legs fall vertically and her body is only animated by nervous jerks, she spins around and empties her bladder.

It's over, she died as she wished and the serenity she inspires shows her happiness at having been able to exceed her limits.

I am now overcome by a deadly torpor,

I no longer feel my broken legs or my arms and I feel that, despite the amputation of my cock and my balls, everything is still in place.

I am suffocating myself because I can hardly breathe anymore.

Despite the sun, I’m cold,

I’m really frozen and I can feel that in my chest my heart is pumping for nothing.

I even feel like my chest is going to split open, burst.

It’s the end, the sun seems to be hiding, everything is darkening around me, a black veil has fallen over my eyes and I can’t hear anything!

I would like to scream but no more sound comes out of my throat.

I have the impression that I ...

Nicole
I am probably the worst bit of sluts and I have to admit that everything that was done to me on this island was what I expected!

First of all, I have been exposed naked since the beginning of the adventure, I was raped by all my orifices, I sucked all the cocks that came to my mouth, I of course swallowed all the cum possible, I was whipped, locked in this diabolical box, my breasts and many other parts of my body were pierced by hot needles, I was hanged by the breasts that have just been cut so they tear themselves apart and leave me hanging by the neck.

Everything has been a motivator for me to achieve great orgasms.

Alas, everything comes to an end and I don't think I will survive much longer.

My breasts, now well underway at their base, are gradually giving way,

I try not to move, to stay completely still, but my owner takes pleasure in putting his hand between my thighs and tickling my clitoris!

Obviously, I do not resist and flood his hand with cum while I leave once again to a new orgasm!

It's an orgasm too much because, suddenly, my two breasts let go and tear I fall barely 20 centimeters and that is not enough to break my cervical vertebrae and kill me outright but this makes the noose around my neck tighten and crush my trachea!

It's weird, but I don't feel any pain, just a huge discomfort that keeps me from breathing.

My legs are beating in the air, they are looking for a support they will never find!

It’s stronger than me but I am struggling,

I would like to escape from this knot which will not let go!

I feel like all the blood I have left in my body is rushing to my pussy and my Bartolin glands are producing more cum than ever before, escaping my vagina in powerful jets, as if I ejaculated.

I let myself go to the ultimate orgasm that runs through me!

My legs are bent and I turn around.

It's strange not to feel any pain and even to appreciate my situation!

I calm down, try to spare myself a little more, but nervous jerks disturb me without wanting to.

All my muscles relax and I feel that now my bladder is emptying!

I feel good, on a cloud, as if I were flying, but suddenly the sun hides, the noises of the crowd disappear!

I can only hear the beating of my heart!

It beats slowly, slows down more and more!

He just stopped.

Epilogue

Now that the condemned are dead, the party continues for Pétropoulos and his guests!

The orgy that began during the agony of the victims will continue for many more hours!

There are only naked bodies that all mingle and copulate together.

A little apart, a matron is tasting a rather particuliar dish, human balls.

I don't know if this is a delicacy, but she seems to take real pleasure in chewing on those balls that she just cooked on a brazier.

Birds are circling over the site, hoping that soon there will be only corpses left to start feeding on their flesh.

The eight victims are now the macabre setting of this end of anniversary of which they were the stars .

I find them all very beautiful in death!

First of all the two Greeks, unwilling but obliged victims of the insanity of Petropoulos, riddled with darts and whose faces have now taken on the earthy color of death and who oscillate slowly with the wind which still gives them a semblance of life.

Nicole too slowly spins around, hanging on to the rope that killed her.
Her wounds have stopped bleeding and her body, although much destroyed, looks rested and, in death, her face reflects a certain serenity, the joy of having been able to exceed all limits.

Piraland and Vindex have their heads bowed to their chests and must probably be happy that death has put an end to their suffering!

Fossy, meanwhile, always has his eyes open and one might think he refuses to take his eyes off Charlotte, as if he worries that she will go away without him, but he has no fear of to have, she died practically at the same time as him and if her feet are now on the ground, it is not to escape because the pal which crosses her from bottom to top is definitely anchored in her .

The one who would do the most pity is Kathy whose bloody tip of her stake emerges from her mouth!
The marks of the pain she had to endure are clearly visible on her face, but her body, though streaked with red, is still as perfect and desirable as ever.

Between two ejaculations from his drugged cock, Pétropoulos is delighted with the pleasure he has given his guests and promises to do even better next time.

Better, how many deaths?

His sadism having no limit, one can imagine that he will not spend too much money and shamelessly sacrifice human lives for his own satisfaction.

You, who read me, you might be part of the next party!

I hope for you that it will be like a guest and not a star.

The end .

If you don't endure it, you can't imagine the horror of my ordeal !

This stake pushing its way inside me destroying everything it encounters is truly horrible.

The pain is unthinkable and keeps increasing.

I was passed out but was quickly brought back to reality by buckets of ice water !

I must have had my bladder burst because I felt my hot urine on my thighs and, alas, on the ice which melted faster.

I feel the stake in my belly and will certainly reach my stomach soon.

With all the organs that have already been destroyed, I don't understand how it is that I am still alive.

When is this stake finally going to come out of me?

I believe that my torture was well calculated so that it went right through me and only came out when its journey was not complete up to my shoulders or through my throat and therefore through my mouth.

I still can't imagine when this stake will present itself between my lips.

The horror !

In the meantime, my whole life is scrolling through my head and, strangely, there are only good times !

I see myself as a child, happy, teenager, the first emotions, the first kiss, the first time I made the love despite that was more painful than pleasant, the discovery of my masochism, the first humiliations by being forced to find myself again naked while the others were dressed, my first flogging and the meeting of my beloved master !

During this time, the ice is melting more and more and I feel the pal reaching between my lungs and, unfortunately, avoiding my heart !

There is no more for a very long time, the ice has the air to melt faster and faster !

My breathing is more and more difficult, I feel that I am choking !

The stake goes up faster, I feel it in my back throat, nothing stops it !

I cry for the last time because my vocal cords have just been torn, I am obliged to undergo the rest of my torture in silence.

On tam jest, przyjeżdża!

Instytucyjnie pociągam za sobą głowę, aby nic nie zostało zniszczone!

Tym razem pojawia się punkt między moimi ustami, które już nigdy nie zostaną zamknięte!

To się skończyło, jego podróż się skończyła i z niecierpliwością czekam, aż śmierć mnie zabije!

Nie powinno się przeciągać, mam już zapach śmierci w nozdrzach i jej smak w ustach.

Moje serce zaczyna się ścigać, ściga się, szaleje!

Zamykam oczy i mimo to jestem oślepiony dziwnym światłem!

Biegam, latam, wkrótce dotknę tego światła, które nagle wychodzi...
Dream my death

Back
Top Bottom