The end of Shao Jun

Go to CruxDreams.com

ruoliuming

Magistrate
All pictures are set in the《Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China》.

In 1530, Europe had just lost its medieval black fog, but another tragedy occurred in the far east ......

Shao Jun.png

Shao Jun, a young Chinese female assassin of the Ming dynasty who has been to Italy. In revenge for the destroyed assassins, she began to assassinate the templars in China. At first, everything went smoothly, and she and her teacher assassinated six high-ranking templars. But when she killed the seventh high-ranking templar, her teacher was killed by the templar's leader——Zhang Yong. Then anger and grief made her irrational. When she tried to kill Zhang Yong in the Forbidden City, she was caught by the soldiers who had been ambushed. Now, the assassin's heroine, but a female rebel that who killed seven senior officials and wanted by the government, it was time for her to pay the price!

A trap.jpg

PS. Why the templars of other countries are normal person, but the templars of China are eight eunuchs? So there is always a strange feeling. Even eunuch, why should the eunuch grow a beard? The eunuch had no beard in fact, and I did not adopt the image of Zhang Yong that in UbiSoft design.

The design of UbiSoft is more like an old general:

Zhang Yong.jpg

This image is more like a chief eunuch:

A chief eunuch.jpg

And here are some other works:

《The end of Aya》: http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-end-of-aya.6561/
《The end of Elise》: http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-end-of-elise.6743/

The emperor did not want his rule to be resisted., the templars are also did not want this dangerous assassin to threaten their life again, at the same time, continuous killed seven senior officials is unforgivable sin. So what waiting for Shao Jun will be a cruel death sentence ---- Ling Chi (Use a knife to cut off all flesh of the body, and then dismember and decapitate.) !

Although the law of the Ming dynasty stipulates that even a female prisoner cannot be raped in prison. But law is only law, and people prefer the conventional approach: A female prisoner can't spend her last lonely night alone.

Last night.jpg

PS. That why Shao Jun had short hair? Because in《Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China》, she didn't remove her hood to show her hair, so her hair was unknown when she was in China. But in 《Assassin's Creed: Embers》, she once took off her hood, she had short hair at that time.

Hair.png

Bravo, ruo ! hope to see some parade scene next !:jump:
As you wish!

"I heard that assassin will be stripped naked, really, brother?"

"Of course! The woman will be Ling Chi! Do not strip naked, how to execute? And she'll be riding a Wooden Donkey in the street before execution!"

"Wooden Donkey? Like a wooden horse? I used to ride it when I was a kid!"

"No, no, no, wooden horse, it was just a child's toy and Wooden Donkey was a torture device for a woman who was sentenced to death by Ling Chi. The Wooden Donkey had two movable sticks on its back, and inside the Wooden Donkey was a mechanism to connect the sticks and wheels. The time for a female prisoner to go to parade, she would ride on the back of a Wooden Donkey, a stick into her vagina, and another stick into her anus. As the wheels turned, the sticks moved up and down, like sex."

"Wow, I'm going to have a look! and what's the meaning of sex, brother?"

"Eeeeee ...... that ...... well ...... you'll know when you get married!"

"Oh! Here she comes!"

"Wow! It's totally naked! There's no hair in her pussy!"

"Can I lie to you? This woman is going to be Ling Chi! Pussy also had to cut a few knives, so the pubic hair before Ling Chi is to be shaved. Wait! You don't even know what sex is, how do you know that pussy has pubic hair?"

"Brother, when sister Lian took a bath, I saw that she had hair on the pussy."

"Oh fuck! You dare watch my wife take a shower! Don't run! I'm gonna kill you!"

Parade.jpg

(Right of this picture is a perspective.)

PS. Next week on a business trip so I drew this one ahead of time. And it will not be updated next week.

As you wish!

"I heard that assassin will be stripped naked, really, brother?"

"Of course! The woman will be Ling Chi! Do not strip naked, how to execute? And she'll be riding a Wooden Donkey in the street before execution!"

"Wooden Donkey? Like a wooden horse? I used to ride it when I was a kid!"

"No, no, no, wooden horse, it was just a child's toy and Wooden Donkey was a torture device for a woman who was sentenced to death by Ling Chi. The Wooden Donkey had two movable sticks on its back, and inside the Wooden Donkey was a mechanism to connect the sticks and wheels. The time for a female prisoner to go to parade, she would ride on the back of a Wooden Donkey, a stick into her vagina, and another stick into her anus. As the wheels turned, the sticks moved up and down, like sex."

"Wow, I'm going to have a look! and what's the meaning of sex, brother?"

"Eeeeee ...... that ...... well ...... you'll know when you get married!"

"Oh! Here she comes!"

"Wow! It's totally naked! There's no hair in her pussy!"

"Can I lie to you? This woman is going to be Ling Chi! Pussy also had to cut a few knives, so the pubic hair before Ling Chi is to be shaved. Wait! You don't even know what sex is, how do you know that pussy has pubic hair?"

"Brother, when sister Lian took a bath, I saw that she had hair on the pussy."

"Oh fuck! You dare watch my wife take a shower! Don't run! I'm gonna kill you!"

View attachment 583892

(Right of this picture is a perspective.)

PS. Next week on a business trip so I drew this one ahead of time. And it will not be updated next week.
I love all your series, especially Aya and this one, because it is my favorite fantasy by riding a wooden donkey on public like in a chinese torture chamber story 1. Butlike in youre stroy, I always prefer to be executed as like femal rebel general than for adultry :)
I'm waiting your continuation :)

Back
Top Bottom