The End of the Moore Clan (a rebel roundup)

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
In a distant time, there was a group of women known as the Moore clan. They were all descendants of Moore family, though not sisters by blood. They were indeed close, however and shared things the broader society would frown upon.

les 178 b.jpg

They had relationships that would press the approval of the broad scope of people.

les 086.jpg

They enjoyed amorous encounters that would cause normal folks to blush if they knew of them.

les 052 e.jpg

But the women were careful, maintaining their activities amongst themselves.

witch ritual 15.jpg

The one bit of mischievousness they could not resist was going into the queen’s cellar and enjoying tastes of her fine supply.

tree stash 1.jpg

They never took much. Who would notice a few glasses stolen from the huge barrels? They had not counted on how much the queen treasured her wines and their heists were quickly discovered. The queen called in her chief of security and declared “I want the perpetrators caught and severely punished! I suspect they are part of the Moore clan.”

“I will put my best men on it” the chief announced.
princess 047.jpg

“Don’t be a fool! I want them caught and punished! I don’t want your men seduced in the forests. Send out the elite squad of women!”

The one bit of mischievousness they could not resist was going into the queen’s cellar and enjoying tastes of her fine supply.

tree stash 1.jpg
This is where and how my family acquired its taste for Rieslings? :rolleyes:

They never took much. Who would notice a few glasses stolen from the huge barrels?

My ancestors were both smart and sneaky too;)

The hunt for the Moore clan was started. The elite squad of women soldiers hid along the brush by the roads. The Moore clan, or ‘rebels’ as Queen Helen dubbed them, had no idea they were the target of royal army’s search. This lack of knowledge by the Moore clan paid off for the queen’s army as soon Breeze and Flower came down the road. They were chatting between themselves unaware they were about to be captured.

hunt 062.jpg

They were both startled and defenseless when the soldiers jumped out of the woods, aiming several bows at them.

hunt 063.jpg

Breeze and Flower were caught with no means of escape. They were brought to the queen’s dungeon and interrogated. They answered honestly, telling the truth in their answers to each question. They did tell the truth but were forgetful about some of the details. Their captures wanting to know if they were part of the ‘Moore rebels’. They denied they were as they had never called the clan ‘rebels’. When asked about their leader’s location, they claimed they had none. In truth, none of the clan ever claimed leadership and the rest of the clan’s location was up to the queen’s people to find.

Breeze and Flower were put back in the dungeon. They spent the night intimately embracing each other while they talked.

hunt 066.jpg

“What can they do to us” Breeze asked. “So we stole some wine. We get a day in the pillories in the town square and the town’s folk gawk at our bodies. What could be worse?”

They would find out the next day at the queen’s court. Breeze and Flower were charged with ‘stealing the queen’s treasures, not merely the theft of some wine. To their horror the judge leaned over his bench and sternly said “You have robbed from the country’s treasures. For this grave offense, I condemn you to be put to death tomorrow morning. You will be executed before the queen so she may witness the punishment for your crimes!”

court 239 e.jpg

Breeze and Flower were taken back to the dungeon to spend their last night together. Breeze mourned they would be put to death in the morning. Flower pushed Breeze’s head between her legs and told Breeze to make their last night one to remember.

hunt 067.jpg

Flower seemed preoccupied by Breeze’s touch and seemed unconcerned that in the morning they would die.

The next morning the queen’s elite guards came to Breeze and Flower’s cell. The two women were quite exhausted from their activities the night before but how much energy does one need to be put to death.

Flower snapped at the women soldiers “So it is time for you to behead us?”

hunt 068.jpg

The head soldier entered the cell and admonished Flower saying “Behead you? That would be far too messy. We can’t have your blood splattering on the queen.”

To Breeze and Flower’s horror, the soldier points to one of her troops and says “We will not cut your heads off. You will be hanged by your necks until you are dead! We spent the night building a gallows you can be hanged from. I hope you appreciate our efforts!”

hunt 069.jpg

Breeze and Flower’s hands were tied behind their backs and the heavy nooses they would hang from were placed around their necks. The thick ropes dangled between their breasts as they were led to the queen’s courtyard for their executions.

hunt 070.jpg

They glared at the queen who stood before the impressive gallows they would be hanged to death from. The gallows certainly looked adequate to do its job.

Breeze and Flower
Their names sound like the ones used by counterculture hippies way back in the 1960s. How did you come up with names like that, Tree? Were you there? Can’t imagine Tree as a hippy with a guitar and flowers in his hair! You’re shaking the family tree to its roots with names like that.

Their names sound like the ones used by counterculture hippies way back in the 1960s. How did you come up with names like that, Tree? Were you there? Can’t imagine Tree as a hippy with a guitar and flowers in his hair! You’re shaking the family tree to its roots with names like that.
Perhaps Tree will use 'Barbara' as a name in future chapters. We'll see if she prefers that. But on with the story...

Breeze is taken to the gallows first. The length of rope had loops and knots at both ends. One end formed the noose Breeze wore around her neck. The other end was a smaller loop which was pulled over the hook above Breeze’s head.

hunt 071 A.jpg

Breeze was now the prisoner of the gallows. With the soldiers there the only change in her position would be when they hanged her. Breeze nervously watched the guards lead Flower to the gallows.

hunt 071 B.jpg

Flower did her best to look brave in her situation. Breeze wondered is Flower need to purge her bowels and bladder as much as she did. Flower was helped climbing her stool and her noose was attached to the gallows. The women soldiers fondled her breasts and teased how they would bounce on her chest as she hanged from the noose.

owp 522.jpg

Flower was not sure if it was fear or arousal that moistened her pussy. Staring straight ahead Breeze whispered “They are really going to hang us!”

Flower somewhat bravely replied “None look like they are going to save us. Let’s put on a good show for them.”

001 e2.jpg

Queen Helen pushed her hair back and proclaimed “Let’s hang these wenches! I’ve got other things to do today!”

hunt 072.jpg

A soldier walks up to the noosed women and says “It’s time to hang you!”

She puts her foot against Breeze’s stool. Flower urgently asks “Don’t we hang together.

hunt 073.jpg

“One at a time, sweetie. The queen enjoys this kind of show!”

I just imagine the two girls there, naked, before a hanging squad, and I imagine the swell of emotions rising within them. Breasts heaving in fear, rough rope around their sexy necks, trembling bodies. I can’t wait to read more of your story. You have me completely captivated

“One at a time, sweetie. The queen enjoys this kind of show!” the woman replies right as she shoves Breeze’s stool with her foot.

hunt 073.jpg

Even through her sandals Breeze could feel the stool move from under her feet. She dropped just over a foot till the noose drew taunt and broke her fall. The thick noose held, jerking her head as the rope stopped her body’s drop. Breeze began to fight for footing she does not find.

hunt 074.jpg

Weighing more than a stone weight more than Flower, Breeze’s last dance becomes desperate very quickly. She fights the rope binding her wrists behind her back without success. Flower looks down from her stool as Breeze thrashes and wonders could it be that bad.

hunt 076.jpg

It still took a few minutes until she became still as she hanged by her neck. The hangwoman takes a closer look and, despite Breeze’s last twitches, she turns and says “Your friend is just about done.”

She places her foot on Flower’s stool and adds “Let’s hope you last a bit longer.”

hunt 077.jpg

With a mighty shove she kicks Flower’s stool away. Though Flower dropped as much as Breeze, her smaller size did not jerk her noose as hard. Flower began to flail her legs as she hunted for the ground.

hunt 078.jpg

Flower’s dance was as much comical to the soldiers as it was frantic for Flower.

hunt 079.jpg

The soldiers beneath the gallows admired Flower’s desperate thrash. One commented “That is better than the first woman’s.”

Another replies “They always look so surprised that it hurts when they are hanged. The stupid bitch is putting on quite a show!”

hunt 080.jpg

And for those watching Flower’s hanging, she put on a spirited fight for almost five minutes. Her desperate gasps for air entertained the women as much as her drool that poured from her mouth when she tried to exhale.

hunt 081.jpg

Flower’s hanging, while enjoyable to watch for the soldiers, was indeed done to put her to death. Her kicks became weaker and gasps for air less frequent and more futile.

hunt 082.jpg

Almost six minutes after she was hanged, Flower’s legs hanged limp from her hips. A stream if urine streamed from her pussy.

hunt 083.jpg

The hangwoman looked down at the puddle beneath Flower’s feet and she proudly announced “The criminals are dead!”

Back
Top Bottom