The End of the Moore Clan (a rebel roundup)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part Two of two

Kathy and Barb have been nailed to their crosses. One of the guards grabs Messa and says “Same goes for you, lady.”

Messa looks at her two friends squirming nailed to their crosses. She says “You cannot do that to me! It looks ghastly!”

crux 403 G.jpg

But the guards team up and throw Messa onto the empty cross. She begs “Don’t nail me!” but her plea is ignored.

crux nail 051.jpg

They tie her to the cross and start driving spikes through her wrists. Once she was secures, one of the guards disrobes and begins giving Messa her last fuck. She cries out “Don’t do this! I am a lady!”

crux nail 075.jpg

“You’re a condemned prisoner. Enjoy it while you can” the guard snarls as he pumps his load deep inside her.

He climbs of her and dresses himself. The town’s people stand around her and discuss how divine Messa looks with her wrists nailed to the cross and the guard’s cum oozing out between her legs. The high cleric gazes down on Messaline and notes “You deserve to die on the cross! Even with your wrists nailed you seduce men with your body!”

crux 705 B.jpg

Messa’s feet are nailed to the stipe.

c 0062.jpg

The three women lay nailed to their crosses. Queen Helen yells “These women cannot lay there. They are to be crucified! Raise these bitches up!”

On the queen’s words ropes are attached to the crosses. With mighty tugs, Messaline’s cross raises from the ground and swings skyward. Messa’s body starts to slide down the rising stipe. She cries out “You are hurting me!”

crux lift 021.jpg

One soldier laughs and says “I hope so! After all, you have been condemned to death!”

They start to raise Barbara’s cross. She looks down her cross and mocks “Are there enough of you? Put your backs into it!”

crux lift 020.jpg

A strong crew grabs Kathy’s cross. As it raises, she slides down the stipe and screams “YOU ARE KILLING ME!”

crux lift 019.jpg

The men seemed pleased with her concern. When her cross is nearly raised, its base slides into the hole with a loud thud.

crux lift 022.jpg

To the mocking cheers of the crowd, the three women stare dazed from their crosses.

crux group 002 d.jpg

Their horrors on the cross has only begun.

Even having seen Kathy being nailed to her cross, Barb felt the soldiers were less threatening than the crowd behind her.

crux 069 A.jpg
Probably because the crowd all hailed from Arkansas? The soldiers, on the other hand were civil servants, just going about their job.:rolleyes:

Great post, Tree. Great treatments of the process of being nailed … covering both Kathy and me ❤️

Before the sundial had marked the ninth hour of the market day’s morning, the ‘Criminals of the State’ have been marched to the hill, nailed to their crosses, and raised to hang before the crowd. Stretch naked on the cross, Barb, Kathy, and Messa were condemned to die hanging from the wood. Below the women, people from the village admired the nude women’s tortures as they hanged from the crosses. They have seen executions before but this was different. Beheadings were dramatic but were swift punishment for the condemned. Even the hanging of prisoners was a quick death for the condemned even if their bodies were left hanged hours after they had died.

But this was different. The condemned women provocatively gyrated between the spikes that held them to their crosses. Unlike beheading or hanging, the women could cry out as they reacted to the pain slowly torturing them to death. Having never seen such a manner of executing women, the people found the women’s torment perversely interesting.

crux 376.jpg

The women had been crucified less than an hour when Queen Helen toured the hilltop. She stopped beneath Messa’s cross and looked up at her breasts heaving on her chest as she gasped for each breath. Helen comments “Look at her struggle to breathe.”

crux 746 A.jpg

The queen raised her voice and asked “How does it feel to have such a body and have no way to touch it, woman?”

Messa gathered her breath and answered “You should be envious. You will never have one!”

Annoyed by Messa’s response, Queen Helen moved over to Barbara’s cross. The queen looked up at Barb’s body twitching on the cross. Quite satisfied with Barbara’s suffering the queen asks “Is this worth a bit of wine from my cellars?”

Barbara leans down and says “No one deserves this! You are torturing us to death.”

crux 364 c.jpg

The queen mockingly replies “But it was my wine! I can choose what punishment you deserve for its theft!”

Barb gasps “But you cannot do this to a person!”

“You are not a person; just a corpse that hasn’t happened yet” the queen declares.

Tired of Barb’s insolence, Queen Helen moves to the third cross. She looks over Kathy laboring to take each breath. She regally says “Do you wish to vent your thoughts?”

Kathy only glares down at Helen. For her each breath was too hard to take to waste one berating the queen. The queen looked up at Kathy and said “It is good one of these bitches knows she deserves her punishment!”

crux 594 B.jpg

Queen Helen turned to the guards and said “It is disgusting up here. These women will take hours if not days to die. Take me back to my home. I need to refresh myself.”

The guards tool Queen Helen home. She bathed while the soldiers watched. She said “The women looked divine as they suffered.”

She toweled herself dry and said “Do you think I would look as good nailed on a cross?”

The soldiers hastily assured her she would. She ordered them to reenact the women’s preparations before they were crucified. One of the guards threw her over a couch and reamed her ass with his erect cock.

couple 120.gif

Between her moans she asked “And would my subjects come to view my torments?”

The other guard climbed in front of Helen and filled her mouth with his hard cock.

couple 122.jpeg

As the men ravaged their queen one guard assured her “M’Lady, I am sure they would admire your naked body displayed on a cross!”

Helen smiled as she sucked his shaft. She knew the people would but it was nice to hear.

On the hill above the village, Barb, Kathy, and Messa hang from their crosses. The crowd beneath them stayed on the hill, fascinated by three naked women spread on their crosses. There were enough people to keep a throng around each women even though they were crucified around ten meters apart. Having been crucified since early morning, the three didn’t bother to try to talk to each other above the noise of the crowd. Although they had crucified as a group, they may as well been crucified alone.

Messa had spent her last hours on the ground worrying how she would look nailed to her cross. At first she could not believe she was nailed to a cross that was not made of premium French wood but was spoiled with blood from a previous person.

crux pose 232 A.jpg

Now that she has been on her cross for hours the pain has long overwhelmed her concerns about her cross.

crux 700 A.jpg

On the cross next to Messa, Barb was still defiantly finding the energy to periodically yell insults to the crowd below her.

crux 364 D.jpg

Her yelling did not silence the hecklers, but it did make Barb feel better. The torments of the cross did wear on Barbara. She tired and began to succumb to the tortures of her crucifixion.

crux 560 E.jpg

The queen had condemned three women to death by crucifixion. Kathy had been the most resigned to her fate and had been almost compliant to the soldiers right until the first spike was driven through her wrist. She has now been crucified for six hours. Hanging from the spikes on the face of her cross had taken a toll on Kathy. Though exhausted from just trying to breathe, Kathy could not stop searching for any comfort she could not find. The crowd beneath her seemed tireless with their lewd jeers.

crux 497 c.jpg

Kathy did not realize that though she has spent hours on the cross, the crowd was mostly a rotation people. Kathy’s eyes had watered earlier and now were painfully dry. With her arms spread wide by the spikes piercing her wrists, it was an addition torment of the cross. There was nothing she could do to comfort herself. Kathy wonders why the crowd would not leave her alone to die.

crux 112 A.jpg

As if on cue the guards begin to move the crowd from beneath her cross. A regally dressed man approaches her cross. Kathy blinks her eyes trying to focus them. In a hoarse voice she asks “Who are you?”

crux nail 077 B.jpg

The man replies “I am Queen Helen’s high cleric Wragg. I have come to pray your suffering on the cross is enough to bless you with a blessed afterlife once you have passed on.”

crux 357 C.jpg

His words offer Kathy no comfort. She pushes up with her feet and, after she takes a deep breath, yells “Do not pray for me! You are part of the thugs that have nailed me to this cross to torture me to death. Go elsewhere and pray for your own soul.”

crux 716 C.jpg

Cleric Wragg is taken aback by Kathy’s outburst. He says “Very well. May you spend your afterlife burning in hell as Satan’s whore!”

He walks away without stopping by Barb or Messa. He knows his bread and butter are paid by the queen’s generosity. He hopes the trio spend eternity in hell.

Kathy slumps down on her cross.

crux artsy A.jpg

Kathy whispers “Take me now and save me from this hell…”

“You are not a person; just a corpse that hasn’t happened yet” the queen declares.
I need time to think about the logic behind that one :confused:

On the cross next to Messa, Barb was still defiantly finding the energy to periodically yell insults to the crowd below her.

crux 364 D.jpg

Her yelling did not silence the hecklers, but it did make Barb feel better.
A heckle a day always makes one feel brighter, I always say. :p

I am Queen Helen’s high cleric Wragg. I have come to pray your suffering on the cross is enough to bless you with a blessed afterlife once you have passed on
Amen :rolleyes:

There are beauties about using a cross using a cross to put someone to death. For one, it is inexpensive. A few pieces of wood and some spikes and the condemned can be hanged from a cross. With minor care the cross and nails can be used again (and again). The condemned person not only suffers their death hanging from the cross, they have hours of agony hanging from it until they die.

As Messaline has found there is but one escape from the pain. The guards on the ground are there not to prevent her escape but to insure no one speeds her demise.

crux 359 C.jpg

The guards pass the time joining the spectators in harassing the condemned prisoners. As Kathy found out the guards have no sympathy for her suffering.

crux 257 h.jpg

A side benefit is as the women suffer the unending pain as they hang from their crosses, the spikes driven through their arms and feet secure them displayed for the mocking crowd watching their torment. After hours nailed and displayed on the cross, even the boisterous Barbara is helpless to do anything to the jeering crowd.

ca 0078.jpg

To the spectators, the crucified women were living (dying, perhaps?) sculptures. One doubts the crucified women felt the same way.

It became early evening. The sun was lowering towards the horizon. Messa stretched within the confines of the spikes holding her to her cross.

1 c wragg d.jpg

Except for the pain wracking her body, she would be bored with the unchanging view from her cross.

The ordeal of the cross was taking its toll on Kathy. Her arms were tired and her legs had only enough strength to push up only when she was desperate for a deep breath and then the pain that shot from her nailed feet was almost too much to bear.

crux 668 A.jpg

Some of the guards beneath Kathy’s cross casually commented it was supposed to rain that night. In half-panic and full anger, Kathy shouts out “Kill me now! Haven’t you tortured me enough?”

crux 669 A.jpg

The guards laughed at her outcry but did nothing to speed her demise.

Next to Kathy, Barb was having her own struggles with the cross. If she hanged by her arms the spikes dug into her wrists and her muscles would cramp. She would use what strength she had left to pull with one arm or the other.

c 0102.jpg

But the pulls only exaggerated the agonizes of the spikes in her wrists and her stretched chest could not take the strain pulling on her arms long at all. Barb would hang from the spikes nailed through her wrist, submitting to the taunts shouted from below.

crux 701 B.jpg

Helen looks over at Barb and says “The guards think it will rain tonight. They can’t leave us up here in the rain, can they?”

crux 371 c.jpg

Barb looks back and asks “Did you think they could have nailed us to these?”

It was a rhetorical question. No one could have imagined such a barbaric execution…

Barb, Kathy, and Messa were crucified the morning of market day as treasonous rebels of the nation. Having only scriptures of descriptions of Roman executions it was determined they would last somewhere between six to nine hours. By what would be nine in the morning, they were nailed to the crosses and raised to hang naked from their cross until they succumbed to the tortures of the cross.

crux 733 B.jpg

Treated as common criminals, the women were raped after their wrists were nailed to their crosses. Then they were raised to suffer the cruel tortures of their crucifixions. They hung from the spikes spread so their naked bodies were displayed to the crowd as they slowly suffered their death as they hanged above the people.

Queen Helen had chosen a barbaric method of execution. The women hung from their crosses unable to move much. Early on they suffered the guards’ cum oozing from their pussies and asses. There was no hiding it was happening. Their arms were held wide and above their heads by the spikes driven through their wrists. There was also the humiliation of being hanged naked before the crowd.

crux 745 A.jpg

Kathy looked about. She was experiencing the tortures of her cross combined with the sheer boredom of being crucified. She could easily move her head yet even her neck was tiring from holding her head over her body. Even as she fought to take next breath, she wondered why she did not die and her agony would end.

Not only were they obscenely spread on the crosses, they endured being presented not just naked before the crowd but to the sun rising over them. Its brilliant light both baked their bodies and made them sweat water they could not afford to lose. Exhausted from hanging from their outstretched arms, they could do nothing to shield themselves from the sun nor shoo the insects that gnawed on their skin. Nothing could be done about the pain caused to their stretched bodies.

An artist took advantage of the women’s immobility. He put together a picture of the crucified women.

crux 325 h.jpg

He took liberties making the women look more desirable than they appeared above him.

The artist also omitted the crowd below the crucified women. Their activities would not enhance the image he was creating of the women’s naked bodies. But beneath the women the crowd savored their horrifically slow executions.

c 0075 c.jpg

This presented a problem for Queen Helen. The vendors had sold much of the queen’s wine to the crowds but down in the town the regular vendors would have to haul much of their merchandise home or pitch what would spoil before the next market day. The queen sent word up the hill to disperse the crowd.

hill crux 004.jpg

The crowd objected to being forced off the hill before any of the women had died and the soldiers had to use a bit of force to clear the crowd.

crux background 003 H.jpg

Under the gathering clouds, the crucified women wondered if dispersing the crowd meant they would be spared dying on their crosses. Their hopes were unfounded.

The sky was beginning to become ominous as clouds drew in. Kathy looked up at the gathering clouds and prayed she would die before the rain came.

crux 210 A.jpg

The crowd thinned with the guards’ encouragement. A man in a strange outfit was one of the last to leave. He stood under Barbara’s cross and sipped his drink. She looked at him somewhat confused and asked “Aren’t you one of the guys who put us up here?”

The man nodded. “I am indeed.”

“Can you get us out of here?”

“The guards wouldn’t like that.”

“Can you kill us?”

“That wouldn’t sit well either” he replies.

Exasperated, Barb asks “What are you wearing?”

He looks down at his clothes then says “It’s western wear; from Target, I think.”

Barb asks “What is ‘western wear’ and ‘Target’?”

002 Caprice_bum 3 C.jpg

“The guards want me to go. I’ll tell you tomorrow” he replies.

“If I’m alive by then” Barb snaps.

Beneath the darkening skies, Queen Helen takes a late tour of her condemned prisoners. She is quite disappointed to find all three had survived the day even nailed to their crosses. She leans toward her soldiers’ leader and said “Once the crowd is gone, put them to death and bury them before morning comes. I’ll double your week’s pay!”

449 d.jpg

The soldier is surprised by her offer but readily agrees to fill her request. The queen boards her carriage and heads home.

From her cross, Messa asks if she still looked desirable after a day on her cross.

crux 499.jpg

Kathy groaned “You look divine.”

The women slumped against their crosses as the sun set and the rain approached.

crux 433 A.jpg

They faded with the setting sun…

Conclusion of ‘The End of the Moore Clan’

Queen Helen had condemned Barb, Kathy, and Messa to death on the cross. She did, however, get bored by the length of time it was taking them to die.

Queen Helen leaned toward her soldiers’ leader and said “Once the crowd is gone, put them to death and bury them before morning comes. I’ll double your week’s pay!”

449 d.jpg

The soldier is surprised by her offer but readily agrees to fill her request.

In the morning there were three empty crosses on the top of the hill.

c 0105.jpg

The commander explained to the queen he speared the women to terminate their lives and had them delivered to the farm so their remains could feed the sows.

crux 369 C.jpg

Barbara lit a Madame Wu and took a deep drag from it. In a sultry voice she said “Of course, he didn’t spear us and we are still alive. How is that possible?”

madame wu 117 b.jpg

Tree lit up a smoke.

tree god.jpg

He exhaled and said “Never underestimate what a bribe can do…

The end

Exasperated, Barb asks “What are you wearing?”

He looks down at his clothes then says “It’s western wear; from Target, I think.”

Barb asks “What is ‘western wear’ and ‘Target’?”

002 Caprice_bum 3 C.jpg

Not Macy’s?:rolleyes:

Barbara lit a Madame Wu and took a deep drag from it. In a sultry voice she said “Of course, he didn’t spear us and we are still alive. How is that possible?”

madame wu 117 b.jpg

Tree lit up a smoke.

tree god.jpg

He exhaled and said “Never underestimate what a bribe can do…

He made me promise not to drive his car ;)

Back
Top Bottom