The End of the Moore Clan (a rebel roundup)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Breeze and Flower were sentence to death for ‘stealing from the queen’s treasury’. Though they had been in on swiping small amounts of wine from the queen’s cellar the were sentenced to be hanged to death for their crimes. To the dismay of the condemned women, their hanging was preceded by a ceremony worthy of the queen’s attendance of their execution. There was much pomp before the women were hanged. They stood on their stools noosed and ready to be hanged for a quarter hour before the stools were kicked from beneath them.

hunt 072.jpg

Breeze was hanged first followed by Flower. Their executions took less than ten minutes from the time Breeze was first hanged until Flower died. The hangwoman was pleased with her efforts.

hunt 084.jpg

The queen and her court came up on the gallows to inspect the hanged women and congratulate the hangwoman for a task well done.

hunt 087.jpg

The queen quickly bored looking at the two women’s hang bodies. She and her chief of staff having seen the women hanged soon left the gallows.

hunt 088.jpg

The queen’s aide cheerfully said “That’s two of the Moore rebels that won’t be a problem anymore!”

The queen scoffed “They were just pawns! I want the rest captured and put to death!”

“You are going to hang all of them” her aide asked.

“They won’t be so lucky. Find the rest of them. I have something special in mind for them” the queen scowled.

Breeze and Flower were left hanged the rest of the day. This insures they were both dead, plus they weren’t going anywhere.

hunt 089.jpg

That evening the soldiers came to remove their bodies and have them buried in an unmarked grave in the potter’s field. As they cut Breeze down one said “I hear we are going hunting again. The queen wants the rest of the Moore gang.”

hunt 090.jpg

“I heard that. It won’t be much fun. The queen wants them captured alive” the other replies.

“Damn, I’d like to put an arrow through one of them!”

“Damn, I’d like to put an arrow through one of them!” the other soldier says. Soon the queen’s elite squad of women soldiers went on the hunt for the remainder of the Moore rebel. They camouflaged their bodies so their skin would not betray their positions.
archer 001.jpg

Messaline was the first captured. She did her best to convince the women soldiers that she could be a better lover than a prisoner.

hunt 015.jpg

The soldiers still took Messaline as a prisoner but did indeed find their captive was a good lover.

les -kissing-wallpapers.jpg

In the end though, they were being paid by the number of the Moore rebels they brought back alive and Messa remained a (quite enjoyable) prisoner.

The soldiers next found Kathy. She was surprised when they sprang from the tall grass with their bows drawn. Having heard rumors of Breeze and Flower being hanged by the queen, she calmly said “Save yourselves the trouble and kill me now.”

hunt 009.jpg

Her request was not fulfilled as the soldier’s pay was far greater if Kathy was brought in alive. They bound her wrists behind her back and brought her to their camp where they also held Messaline.

It wasn’t until the next day that they captured Barbara. She put up a good fight and cursed them for being on her land. It took a number of the soldiers to restrain her and bind her to a beam placed on her shoulders.

crux carry 056 A.jpg

They taunted Barb as they marched her back to their camp. The soldier in charge said “I can’t wait to see what the queen has in mind for you!”

The three women were chained together and brought back to the queen’s village. Barbara wondered not if they would be put to death but how they would be executed.

death walk 003 F.jpg

Her fears were not quelled when they were led into the village.

coffle 019 C.jpg

The people of the village came out in droves to see the coffle of prisoners marched naked through the town.

bra 16 B.jpg

Barbara was certain they would be brought to the gallows and hanged naked before the crowd.

kkk 005 h a.jpg

But perhaps she was being overly optimistic…

crux carry 056 A.jpg

They taunted Barb as they marched her back to their camp. The soldier in charge said “I can’t wait to see what the queen has in mind for you!”
I don’t suppose it will be best birthday wishes.

Barbara wondered not if they would be put to death but how they would be executed.

death walk 003 F.jpg

Surely not Crucifixion!!! Yikes!

Her fears were not quelled when they were led into the village.

coffle 019 C.jpg

Wait a minute. How did an Arab get into this story?

The people of the village came out in droves to see the coffle of prisoners marched naked through the town.

bra 16 B.jpg

Bunch of perverts … every last one of them!

After a day or so locked in the queen’s dungeon, Barb, Kathy, and Messaline were brought to the royal court. They were led from the dungeon to the courtroom wearing only the bindings holding their wrists behind them and loincloths that barely covered their private parts.

hunt 064.jpg

Their skimpy attire did not last long. As is the custom in the queen’s court, the accused are assumed guilty and would be dressed as a convicted criminal when they appeared before the judges. Barb, Kathy, and Messa were stripped naked and placed in the defendant’s stand. The judge leaned over his bench and scoldingly growled “You three have been accused of stealing from the national treasury. This charge carries a grave punishment. Do any of you have proof to offer that you did not steal from the government of this land?”

The three women wrapped their arms around each other, and Barbara leaned forward and snapped “We do not respect this decisions of this court! Save both you and us the time and condemn us to death already!”

court 239 C.jpg

The judge is not pleased with Barbara’s insolence and more than willingly fulfills her request. He bellows “You damn women have been found guilty of robbing from the royal treasury. I sentence you to be put to death. But since your theft has been against the people of this land, I will present you to them and let them determine how you will be executed!”

Their attorney looks out at the spectators applauding the women’s sentence and realizes he has lost yet another case.

Barb, Kathy, and Messa are taken to the dungeon to wait until they hear how they will be executed. Messa laments “I don’t think it will be right if they behead us. My face is part of my looks!”

abbey 099.jpg

Barb replies “I have a feeling our executions will not be so merciful.”

The next market day, Barb, Kathy, and Messa are brought before the crowd in the square. They fidget naked before the people testing the ropes that secure their hands behind their backs. The army’s commander addresses the crowd.

court 247 g.jpg

“Before you stand Messaline, Barbara, and Katherine. These wenches have been found guilty of stealing from the treasury and condemned to death. Normally they would be beheaded…”

The crowd jeers at such a merciful way to end their lives. The commander raises his hands and acknowledges “I understand your contempt for these thieves. Would hanging them in the square next market day satisfy your desire for a proper punishment?"

hang 1391.jpg

The boisterous crowd cries back “No!” The commander feigns surprise at the crowds response although he is well aware they have been planted by operatives of Queen Helen. He places one of the women before the crowd and asks “Look at this woman. She is fair and of beauty. What type of execution would satisfy your hearts?”

Kathy looks at the commander in disbelief when the crowd yells “Crucify her!”

c 0005.jpg

The commander acts appalled and asks “Crucify her? And the others? You want them to suffer their deaths on a cross?”

The commander looks surprised when the crowd shouts “Crucify them! Crucify them all!!!”

crowd 057 A.jpg

In reality, he will receive a sizable reward from the queen for engineering this feat.

Later that day, the condemned women are presented to the queen. Queen Helen lustfully scans their bodies and comments “You three will gracefully decorate the crosses you will hang from.”

Barbara snaps “No nation has crucified people since the Romans!”

The queen replies “Ah, the beauty of such history! Did you know I am of Roman descent?”

Kathy says “But crucifixion is barbaric! We will suffer greatly on a cross!”

court 279.jpg

Queen Helen agrees and says “I sincerely hope so. I think you will pray to die hours before you do!”

Still later Queen Helen meets with Archbishop Wragg. He protests how the three will be executed though Queen Helen cannot help but notice the mound rising in his crouch. He points out that she promised not to behead or hang the women. Queen Helen brazenly replies “I did not condemn them to the cross. The people did!”

abbey cardinal 002.jpg

“After all, I am a woman of my word” Queen Helen says…

The commander acts appalled and asks “Crucify her? And the others? You want them to suffer their deaths on a cross?”
Kathy says “But crucifixion is barbaric! We will suffer greatly on a cross!”
Messa says : " Of course, I know that I'll be much suffering but I also know that I'll be so much beautiful, nailed to a cross and into a position which will show the less intimate part of my wonderful body ! Many of women, who will be contemplating this scene, will masturbate themselves with little screams of desire, with a so much attraction for my supplice ... Is it making a sense for you Kathy ?"

PaskellCrux01_5_2b.jpg PaskellCrux22_01_1.jpg PaskellCrux24_1 (1).jpg

Messa says : " Of course, I know that I'll be much suffering but I also know that I'll be so much beautiful, nailed to a cross and into a position which will show the less intimate part of my wonderful body ! Many of women, who will be contemplating this scene, will masturbate themselves with little screams of desire, with a so much attraction for my supplice ... Is it making a sense for you Kathy ?"
Messa contemplates how she will look on her cross...
1659376109526.png
...but one must worry she imagines too much from Queen Helen!
1659376166428.png

Barb, Kathy, and Messa spent their last days in the queen’s dungeon. Any type of jail is not where one would choose to pass their time in but theirs was worse as they have been condemned to death. The guards overseeing them took advantage of the condemned women.

Kathy was locked in a wood yoke and was violated in every orifice the guards chose to use.

stock yoke 015.jpg

Messaline pleaded with the guards that she had only engaged with other women. ‘Respecting’ her pleas, Messa spent much of the week tied bent over a table. Good taste does not record what or how many times her exposed ass was taken.

owp 523.jpeg

Barbara obscenely berated the guards that took great care in binding her to a wall and doing unspeakable things to her tight little.

dungeon 091 A.jpg

In fact, Archbishop Wragg came to see the women toward the end of the week. He asked if they had anything to confess. Barb glared at him from her cell’s floor and snidely asked “Shouldn’t you be asking the guards?”

dungeon 090 c.jpg

It should be noted ‘market days’ were the predecessor of what would become known later as ‘weekends’. Queen Helen had established them so people could put their daily toils aside and come to town and restock on needed supplies. The town grew in size those days and revenue from renting vendor spaces certainly helped feed her treasury.

Not all items sold on market day were staples her citizens needed for subsistence. Market days’ most expensive booths were where women were auctioned off a ‘servants’. This kept the dungeon population manageable and saved money not having to feed the women held there.

slave sale 73 A.jpg

Young women collected high sale prices, especially from buyers from Tunisia where a healthy white woman could be sold for far more than their purchase price.

slave trade 096.jpg

Of course, the women’s buyers were not concerned with such formalities as the women being servants. A white woman at the Tunisian markets was sold as a slave not encumbered by the time she was to be a servant.

In the queen’s dungeon, Barb, Kathy, and Messa had a visitor the night before their crucifixion. He looked their nude bodies over and commented “No wonder the beverage booth sales are up this market day. A hell of a lot of people will want to see you hanging naked on your crosses.”

Barbara angrily replied “They can’t do that to us. It is inhumane!”

slave trade 061 B.jpg

“Maybe so” the man replied. “But it will be easier to nail you to a cross than trying to control the crowd if they don’t.”

Barbara obscenely berated the guards that took great care in binding her to a wall and doing unspeakable things to her tight little.

dungeon 091 A.jpg
:confused::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Archbishop Wragg came to see the women toward the end of the week. He asked if they had anything to confess. Barb glared at him from her cell’s floor and snidely asked “Shouldn’t you be asking the guards?”

dungeon 090 c.jpg

Some man of the Church he is! The big guy up there would not approve!

Barbara angrily replied “They can’t do that to us. It is inhumane!”

slave trade 061 B.jpg

Get a load of this guy, will ya! Where’d they get him? Arkansas?

“Maybe so” the man replied. “But it will be easier to nail you to a cross than trying to control the crowd if they don’t.”

:confused::eek::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom