The End of the Moore Clan (a rebel roundup)

Go to CruxDreams.com
The morning sun rises early on market day though Barb, Kathy, and Messa were up before it broke the horizon. Still early in the morning the guards come first for Kathy then Messaline. The guards return for Barbara. To say she is less than cooperative would be an understatement. She gives the men her opinion of their IQ.

caprice 053 B.jpg

But the guards being far larger than Barb easily pull her from the cell. Outside they toss Brab on her knees and begin to mount part of a cross on Messaline’s shoulder. Barb yells “You can’t do that to her! You’ll hurt her!”

caprice 024 A.jpg

To Barb’s surprise Messa wraps her arms around the beam and looks at Barb. “Don’t fight them. They are just doing their job.”

crux carry 114 b.jpg

They come to Barb and she begrudgingly stands to accept her beam. They tie her wrists to it so she has no chance of escape. She glares at the head guard and growls “Does you mother know how you treat women?”

caprice 059 B.jpg

The guard snarls back “You aren’t a woman, just a condemned prisoner!”

They push barb towards the gate. She has a difficult time carrying the beam but the guards are not shy prodding her forward with generous snaps of their whips. She steps through the gate and is surprised to see a crowd of people waiting to watch her march to her crucifixion.

crux carry 115.jpg

Messa follows Barb and is just as surprised by the crowd gawking at her. Kathy walks through the gate and is met with lewd jeers. She yells back “You will all burn in hell for this!”

crux carry 107 e.jpg

Her words hardly silenced the crowd.

. The guards return for Barbara. To say she is less than cooperative would be an understatement. She gives the men her opinion of their IQ.

caprice 053 B.jpg
F*** YOU!

Outside they toss Brab on her knees and begin to mount part of a cross on Messaline’s shoulder. Barb yells “You can’t do that to her! You’ll hurt her!”

caprice 024 A.jpg
Just showing solidarity with my French friend

She glares at the head guard and growls “Does you mother know how you treat women?”

caprice 059 B.jpg
That’s telling him!

She steps through the gate and is surprised to see a crowd of people waiting to watch her march to her crucifixion.

crux carry 115.jpg
I really don’t know why I should be surprised. Tree undoubtedly gave away sold tickets to assemble a crowd of perverts like that! Anything to humiliate me and liven up his story.

I really don’t know why I should be surprised. Tree undoubtedly gave away sold tickets to assemble a crowd of perverts like that! Anything to humiliate me and liven up his story.
Dear Barb, crucifying criminals of the state rarely happens and with today's crucifixion of three naked 'ladies' a crowd was bound to show for their executions!!!

The women’s march to their crucifixions included a walk through the village. At first, they were subjected to lewd remarks made in third person, as if the women making them were acting as if the condemned women were not able to hear what they had to say.

crux carry 109.jpg

Perhaps it was the large presence of soldiers that kept the town’s people at bay but after seeing the soldiers’ liberal use if their whips on the women the town’s ladies became bolder. They dare not touch prisoners but quickly found there was no repercussions for yelling insults at the women nor for spitting on the helpless women.

crux carry 108.jpg

After the women passed the city’s gates they were led over a brush-covered path.

crux carry 112.jpg

Though it is not visible, the path was roughly paved with sharp stones that torn at the women’s feet. Each step was a painful event,

Members of the queen’s elite guards took over the watch of the women’s march to their execution. They were no less shy about taunting the women and even jabbing them with their blunt posts. Barbara wondered if being crucified would be better than the torment being inflicted upon her as she marched to the hilltop.

crux carry 056 A.jpg

She would soon find the cross would be no relief from guards.

Ahead of Barbara, Messa and Kathy struggle carrying the beams of their crosses. Kathy cried “How can they treat us this way? They would not do this to stray dogs!”

crux carry 086 A.jpg

But the threat of the whips kept her marching up the hill.

Early in the women’s climb up the hill, one of the guards draped a leather cord around each one’s neck. Dangling from the straps was a trio of spikes that would hold them to their crosses when they were nailed to them. The spikes are hand-formed iron and combined weigh a few kilograms but while the women can carry them- they weigh nothing compared to the wood beams they haul- the rattling of the iron reminds them with each step they are getting closer to the end of their march.

Barbara carries the beam and her spikes past a guard thinking ‘Kill me now! I don’t want these nailed through me!”

crux carry 119 G.jpg

Kathy curses at the soldiers “You need these to kill me, you pathetic bastards?”

crux carry 121.jpg

Messa worries the spikes will ruin her looks as she hangs from her cross.

crux carry 111 e.jpg

But their march up the hill continues.

crux carry 073 E.jpg

None of them know what being crucified will feel like but are praying it will hurt less than the guards’ whips…

The path is long, sown with pebbles, but soon, we'll appear so much beautiful, nailed to our crosses, moved apart arms, widely opened legs !
People will admire all our intimate parts, get excited in viewing some seeping juices ...

messa cruxed iray9.jpg

I have only begun to fight
A fight that will be short lived...
I’m worried that Tree may have gotten himself too drunk to sharpen the spikes.
Fear not, a big mallet can drive dull spikes through a woman's flesh :eek:
The path is long, sown with pebbles, but soon, we'll appear so much beautiful, nailed to our crosses, moved apart arms, widely opened legs !
People will admire all our intimate parts, get excited in viewing some seeping juices ...
Such beauty mounted on a cross will surely provoke the crowd's lewd remarks!!!

Barb, Kathy, and Messaline reached the top of the hill. Instead of an organized event, the crowd at the hilltop were barely contained by the guards. Women were indeed publicly executed in Queen Helen’s country. Most were brought naked to the block to have their heads severed by the executioner.

behead 041.jpg

A show was made of the women’s beheading but her actual beheading was a swiftly done event.

Behead 021.jpg

Women who had been convicted of high crimes were hanged on market days.

hang 506.jpg

Even when multiple women were hanged it was an orderly event with the leering crowd held back by the soldiers while the condemned women were noosed and hanged.

h 1051 B.jpg

But the execution of the last of the Moore clan was a special event. The women were forced to carry part of the crosses they would be nailed to and hang from until they succumbed to the torture. Merely nailing them to the crosses would take longer than hanging the trio, and that assumes the men knew what they were doing when the reality none of the men had crucified anyone before. The queen found a man from Rome who claimed he knew how to do crucifixions. It was not known if he really did but she hired him to oversee the women’s nailing and raising.

tree 1 a.jpg

The ropes holding the spikes were removed from the women’s necks and the beams were taken from their shoulders. As their crosses were assembled the three huddled together to face the hostile crowd. Messaline acted brave and said “They are just excited to see us on the crosses.”

les 178 A.jpg

Barbara said “I think they want to see us suffer on the crosses. I don’t see a friendly face out there.”

The captain of the guards was discussing with his men which one they would take first. In a seeming brave move Kathy stepped forward and said “Take me! Do me first. Get on with your filthy work.”

c 0106 A.jpg

With an unruly crowd on the verge of rioting the captain accepted Kathy’s offer. He had his men drag her to a cross and yelled “Prepare her for the cross!”

They threw her down on her hands and knees and to Kathy’s horror she felt an erect cock split her buns then pierce her ass. Through tear-lined eyes she stared at the cross she would soon be nailed to.

couple 121.jpg

Kathy fell onto the cross as the man filled her bowels with a load of cum.

crux nail 076 B.jpg

Triumphantly the soldier announced “This one is ready to be nailed!”

They threw her down on her hands and knees and to Kathy’s horror she felt an erect cock split her buns then pierce her ass. Through tear-lined eyes she stared at the cross she would soon be nailed to.

couple 121.jpg

Kathy fell onto the cross as the man filled her bowels with a load of cum.

crux nail 076 B.jpg

Triumphantly the soldier announced “This one is ready to be nailed!”
Can we skip me being nailed?;)

Part One of two

Kathy had not marched up the hill to be buggered before the crowd. After the soldier had shot his load into her bowels, other soldiers grabbed her arms, turned her so her back was over the cross.

c 0058.jpg

With great excitement they hammered the thick spikes through her wrists before driving them into the cross.

c 0061 b (2).jpg

Kathy’s feet were crossed over the cross’ stipe and the third spike was driven through them and attached them firmly to the cross. Kathy squirmed on the cross, still trying to comprehend the unreal pain she was in.

crux nail 019.jpg

With Kathy heaving on the cross as she tried to regain control of her breathing, the captain looked at Barb and shouted “That one is next!”

With her hands covering her breasts and bare sex, Barbara reluctantly approached her cross. Even having seen Kathy being nailed to her cross, Barb felt the soldiers were less threatening than the crowd behind her.

crux 069 A.jpg

Barb knew what was expected of her but that did not mean she was cooperative. There was the thought the men were there to crucify her and leave that way until she was dead did not inspire her to make matters easy.

Exhausted from carrying part of her cross up the hill and having seen Kathy being nailed to her cross, Barb resisted the soldiers’ moves the best she could but it was only moments of futile fighting before the men threw her onto her cross. One sat on her stomach while another stretched her arm over the cross. She yelled “You cannot do this to me!”

crux 740 A.jpg

But her protests did not stop the mallets from driving the spikes through her wrist.

crux 596.jpg

They moved to her other arm and repeated the process.

crux 595.jpg

The old man had watched her fight her crucifixion and stepped in.

“Hold her legs! I don’t want the bitch to kick me” he growled as he swung the mallet to nail her feet to the stipe.

c 0119 A.jpg

Nailed to her cross, Barb laid panting reeling from pain she had never felt before. Queen Helen motioned the soldiers back and knelt above Barbara’s head. She reached out and stroked Barb’s face. Softly she said “That hurt a lot.”

crux 597.jpg

There was a brief pause before she added “But that was only the beginning. You will pray to die long before you do!”

Back
Top Bottom