The Erotic Perils Of Messaline The Jungle Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
The jungle is a strange and dangerous place. Our two heroines are in for a frightening time. I have a feeling that their very attractive outfits won't stand up to the conditions and will soon be useless. Already, their noisy chatter has been heard by my scouts. Soon they will be found. Who knows what awaits them.

The jungle is a strange and dangerous place. Our two heroines are in for a frightening time. I have a feeling that their very attractive outfits won't stand up to the conditions and will soon be useless. Already, their noisy chatter has been heard by my scouts. Soon they will be found. Who knows what awaits them.

I think you are very right,sir Theusus. This jungle is also inhabited by savage dark skinned warriors, proud and fierce men, who would delight very much in silky flesh of these jungle girls....

The jungle is full of strange sounds. Birds flit through the leafy canopy. Vines and branches seem to be doing their best to trip up the two heroines. Their flimsy clothing is suffering. Something heavy crashes through the bush, unseen, but frightening. A thorny branch whips across Messi's breast, leaving a patterns of bloody scratches.

The sun sinks towards the horizon, giving some relief from the humid heat. The jungle in the darkness is a really frightening place!

Admi, Theseus, THT, Eulalia, and all - please help suggest ideas for this story. I'm in a bit of a writer's block recently. :( We want it to have plenty of sex and danger, right?

Messaline clutches her spear tightly as she surveys the jungle. She senses she is not alone....

View attachment 25799
why is the blond Gaul Messaline black in this story? I like the blond one:D and who is the blond one?

Night falls. Mosquitoes buzz around the tender flesh. Huge bats flit through the darkness. The girls huddle together, frightened now. The adventure has turned scary!

From far away, a sound carries in the soft night. Drums! Something rustles close by. The girls clutch each other in fear. Soft hands find soft skin. Lips roam! Drums and insects are forgotten!

I think the blond one might be an amazon named Judith. Strange name for an amazon, I know, but she is a fighter! Can Messy take her?
Judith in the Bible (only in the Apocrypha in Protestant Bibles) was the woman who seduced the mighty Assyrian general Holofernes,​
got him drunk and chopped off his head.​
So it's an excellent name for a warrior-girl!​

Night falls. Mosquitoes buzz around the tender flesh. Huge bats flit through the darkness. The girls huddle together, frightened now. The adventure has turned scary!

From far away, a sound carries in the soft night. Drums! Something rustles close by. The girls clutch each other in fear. Soft hands find soft skin. Lips roam! Drums and insects are forgotten!
Heavy drums indeed thump in the distance. The black tribesmen (Zulu?) daub their warpaint.

Judith in the Bible (only in the Apocrypha in Protestant Bibles) was the woman who seduced the mighty Assyrian general Holofernes,​
got him drunk and chopped off his head.​
So it's an excellent name for a warrior-girl!​
A fierce warrior indeed. Messaline may have underestimated her opponent. We shall soon find out...

My warriors watch form their concealment. They re not sure what to make of these two. Will they fight, or will they .....

Back
Top Bottom