The Erotic Perils Of Messaline The Jungle Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
Historical error! Caligula have not knew Messaline!
But, I'd have like to live during this age: what a beauty!!! Mmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:
I know my dear but there is a nice story about them with messaline as the daughter of a Gaul tribe leader who cheat Caligula:cool: and that's why we used both:D and the Governess of Judea and Egypt and a elfgirl and we are looking for that raven Gaul.

Hurry up, cause I think she's in a very bad trip!
But her future will be not better between your hands, I suppose?:D
I'm a peacefully man, but my assistants Hankstr., Tree (a Classified Crucifier) Ascanio and The Africaner are more cruel, far more. and don't forget the cruel Governess Connie...................:eek: And me? I'm dreaming about redheads cute redheads and crosses big black crosses adorned with cute women and elfgirls.............................

Sadistic man! I love that!:D:rolleyes:
I'm going to dream of that.... Kisses; Messa

I'm a peacefully man, but my assistants Hankstr., Tree (a Classified Crucifier) Ascanio and The Africaner are more cruel, far more. and don't forget the cruel Governess Connie...................:eek: And me? I'm dreaming about redheads cute redheads and crosses big black crosses adorned with cute women and elfgirls.............................

Not heard from Connie for a while...hope our elfin warrior is OK.

I think she's out signing up more elfgirls for the next campaign, hope Messa is doing the same
Should be a glorious battle.

I think she's out signing up more elfgirls for the next campaign, hope Messa is doing the same
Should be a glorious battle.
of course and she at the head on her mighty steed fighting for all who can't fight for themselfs and she called herself:
CONNIE THE SOLITARY ELFGIRL WARRIOR !

Back
Top Bottom