The Factory Gang and other cruel adventures

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of my fantasies is seeing a naked woman strapped to an electric chair with metal nipple clamps attached to her breasts, pussy, vagina, metal hoops with clamps on her ankles, thighs, forehead, wrists, arms and stomach. Then someone pulls the lever and a low voltage current flows through it.

and a few new ones for the weekend.

Thank you for these. I particularly like the caption for the second one. Such a sensible idea to raise the girl's groin to eye level. Avoids back strain and enables close attention to detail when inserting needles, carrying out accurate cutting and applying electrodes.

One of my fantasies is seeing a naked woman strapped to an electric chair with metal nipple clamps attached to her breasts, pussy, vagina, metal hoops with clamps on her ankles, thighs, forehead, wrists, arms and stomach. Then someone pulls the lever and a low voltage current flows through it.
A very nice idea indeed. If I see an opportunity, I'll make something like that.

Your images are quite addictive, and I was starting to experience withdrawal symptoms. :roto2rie: Today's much needed fix was just in time.

Seriously, lovely work, and thanks again for sharing.
Hi Wulf, As usual you're right. I have neglected my duties. So to prevent further withdrawal symptoms, I'll post some new work in a few moments.

Back
Top Bottom