The False Prophetess

Go to CruxDreams.com
Amazing! Thanks Cadre! I love the "dead girls hanging from cross" pics, they're brutally erotic. But what happened to Cassia? Am I missing some pictures? She had a promise, but haven't seen nor with the dead girls neither taken down.

my breath is caught!!! it is so erotic!!!
how her throat is cut at the cross... the way he looks at her...that must be true love:icon12:
I have never seen one taken down from the cross
unbelievable how ruthlessly the carcasses are transported away... I love every single picture...I look at the picture series again and again and am enchanted

It's been a loooooong time since I've posted here. This is a new crux fantasy I had some help in finishing. So please enjoy and feel free to critique. I will post in small blocks of ten to fifteen renders at a time.
Brilliant work, especially love the faces and expressions! Wish I had learnt 3D, too old and busy for that now. Are you selling this to any site Cadre, Too much "blood" for Bdsmartwork, though a comic on Dofantasy should be OK and also sell I expect.
Damain

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the support! It’s good to see that there are like-minded individuals who enjoy sensible and respectable crux erotica for fantasy. Special thanks to mp5stab for encouraging me to revive this thread and turn 3-year old recycled renders into a new 400 page story.

I hope the choice of ending didn’t ruffle too many feathers. It’s the ending I’d envisioned since I started working on it. The villain or antagonist gets away, as is often the case in our real world. So I made it so in this fantasy as well.

To clarify a few items:
-Laelia was exiled to the north as per the magistrate’s orders. My decision to have her pregnant served to emphasize her mortality with a ‘parting gift’ from the Roman legionary executioners. She had convinced herself of her own divinity since the beginning, but now as she was alone, hungry, cold, and pregnant, I wanted to highlight her mortality in that she was taken that night. Now she is pregnant and has to come to terms with reality. Maybe.

-Cassia was taken down to be Constus’ bed slave. I’m strongly considering a quick 30-page spinoff with this thread.

-The fourth woman to be buried by the Scythians was Mila. She had her legs broken to make way for the disciples.

-With Laelia’s impending motherhood, I had envisioned a possible sequel wherein her misguided twin daughters seek to avenge their mother’s alleged divinity once they both come of age at 21 years.

Again, thank you for all tue support and feedback. I’m glad the forum enjoyed

I am lost for words, I loved loved loved that ending! Imaginative and not the standard crux story by any means. Loved the removal of the corpse, the callous brutality of letting her drop onto the platform, ankles still nailed to the stipes! Grim and purposeful and horrifyingly prosaic all at once!

Mmmm, and those whip marks on the prophetess’s breasts.. so much to love! Thanks @_CADRE_

Back
Top Bottom