Go to CruxDreams.com
Great combo of images + story.
Editor's comments:
p54,56 Golgatha -> Golgotha
p54,74 "Leacherous" -> "lecherous"

p60 "She look" -> "She looks"
"Thigs" ->"Thighs"
p66 "these woman" -> "these women"

The two women begging and competing to be taken down is so brilliant!

p72 "bitter survival" sounds weird. This sentence would be better as a simple contrast: "Now it was bitter pain or sweet relief"
"eatch" ->"each"
"Th emen" weird line break

p79 - 80 it looks weird that only her head has moved. If her leg has just been smashed she should be flinging herself all over the place.

I personally don't like the white cartoon star-splash. The image on its own is strong enough.

p87(1) "all of the tissue and veins.. were" -> "all of the tissues and veins.. were"
"instanly" -> "instantly"

p90 It's weird that Calliope's head and hair doesn't cast any shade on the crossbeam under her head.

p92 I love how her hand is grasping his....

Great combo of images + story.
Editor's comments:
p54,56 Golgatha -> Golgotha
p54,74 "Leacherous" -> "lecherous"

p60 "She look" -> "She looks"
"Thigs" ->"Thighs"
p66 "these woman" -> "these women"

The two women begging and competing to be taken down is so brilliant!

p72 "bitter survival" sounds weird. This sentence would be better as a simple contrast: "Now it was bitter pain or sweet relief"
"eatch" ->"each"
"Th emen" weird line break

p79 - 80 it looks weird that only her head has moved. If her leg has just been smashed she should be flinging herself all over the place.

I personally don't like the white cartoon star-splash. The image on its own is strong enough.

p87(1) "all of the tissue and veins.. were" -> "all of the tissues and veins.. were"
"instanly" -> "instantly"

p90 It's weird that Calliope's head and hair doesn't cast any shade on the crossbeam under her head.

p92 I love how her hand is grasping his....
Thank you for the awesome feedback. And yes, I made her grip his hand to add to the intimacy right before her terror

I have admired your work in the past. And, I realize that I'm not paying a penny for the privilege of seeing your work. You're telling a great story but for me, the comic approach distracts from the excellent artwork and your intensive approach to detail. Is there any hope of seeing the pictures without the text bubbles? Again, that's not meant as criticism on my part as it is a preference?.

Anyway, thanks again for your work and allowing us to see and read it!

Back
Top Bottom