The False Prophetess

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would imagine that if their participation in this forum became common knowledge, the vast majority of members would/could suffer severe repercussions.
But with your magnificent stories and artwork Cadre, you simply feed a fetish instilled in me by members of a religion that was entrusted with my moral development. So, given the explicit nature of this story so far, I don’t understand your reticence or the basis thereof.
As stated above, I think we would all at least like it, or, LOVE it!
No?

I would imagine that if their participation in this forum became common knowledge, the vast majority of members would/could suffer severe repercussions.
But with your magnificent stories and artwork Cadre, you simply feed a fetish instilled in me by members of a religion that was entrusted with my moral development. So, given the explicit nature of this story so far, I don’t understand your reticence or the basis thereof.
No?
This is exactly how it is for me as well. Beautifully said

No?
EXACTLY!!! I LOVE it, too!!!

No?
Even when I was a Christian I still enjoyed crucifixion from a fetish enjoyment perspective, especially when I learned how to do self-cruxes.
This is, primarily, a website where fantasy desires meets real world people who can gather in a place to discuss them openly.
I wish I knew about this forum years ago and, now as an Atheist, the fetish perspective of crucifixion has taken on a whole new meaning for me.
This is thanks in a big part to art work like yours and others.
Keep em' coming CADRE! Those that can't take it have already left. Your fans and followers are still here and would love to see what you come up with! :)

Everything you've posted so far came with this warning, if I may remind you:

View attachment 1090549

Are you nervous about the story and content, or the artwork quality?
If anyone is worried about the content, your on the WRONG forum! This is fantasy; Separate, in absolution, from reality. Anyone who would want to do these things to another, or have them done to oneself in real life need to get off this website now and seek some professional help! ;)

... that doesn't matter, I'm really curious how it goes from here :)
Exactly. So Cadre, in the face of your silence, would you consider some commercial arrangement for providing your work and art?
You may do it solely for pleasure but it’s been so good I would happily pay for it via Renderotica, Patreon, etc. Would such an arrangement address your qualms?
You have created such a sense of anticipation among many of your fans that it’s borderline cruel to cut us off and leave us hanging.
And why silence all of a sudden? You of course owe nothing and can do anything you want.
But I’m curious…
In any event thanks for sharing with us. You certainly have this stuff NAILED! (Yeah, pun intended.)
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom