The False Prophetess

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello all. I've decided not to post the next block as it is something I've not yet done in this forum. I've posted nudity, crux, whipping, etc solely for the purpose of BDSM erotica, but I'm just not comfortable posting sex scenes just yet. That said, I am continuing the series. Only about 15 or so renders missing.

Attachments

• 280.jpg
    280.jpg
    779 KB · Views: 1,766
  • 281.jpg
    281.jpg
    883.8 KB · Views: 1,729
  • 282.jpg
    282.jpg
    769.5 KB · Views: 1,646
  • 283.jpg
    283.jpg
    760.4 KB · Views: 1,635
  • 285.jpg
    285.jpg
    853.9 KB · Views: 1,654
  • 284.jpg
    284.jpg
    896.2 KB · Views: 1,685
  • 286.jpg
    286.jpg
    887.1 KB · Views: 1,684
So many things in this world are still 'untouchable' for most. Maybe in 100 years crux erotica artwork with consenting adults won't be so taboo in people's minds.
Perhaps you might show these fantastic renders to a small group of people who ask to be shown them?

Hello all. I've decided not to post the next block as it is something I've not yet done in this forum. I've posted nudity, crux, whipping, etc solely for the purpose of BDSM erotica, but I'm just not comfortable posting sex scenes just yet. That said, I am continuing the series. Only about 15 or so renders missing.
Understood. That's a bummer, but honestly, it's what you're comfortable with. Take your audience's word for what it is, but it's ultimately your call. From what I've seen, we all love your work so far and that's unlikely to change.

Much respect to you for recognizing your limits and staying within them. Thanks for sharing your work thus far - I have enjoyed following this story!

Exactly. So Cadre, in the face of your silence, would you consider some commercial arrangement for providing your work and art?
You may do it solely for pleasure but it’s been so good I would happily pay for it via Renderotica, Patreon, etc. Would such an arrangement address your qualms?
You have created such a sense of anticipation among many of your fans that it’s borderline cruel to cut us off and leave us hanging.
And why silence all of a sudden? You of course owe nothing and can do anything you want.
But I’m curious…
In any event thanks for sharing with us. You certainly have this stuff NAILED! (Yeah, pun intended.)
Cheers!
I’d never charge for this stuff. I enjoy making it so much I just love to share. But I just haven’t reached the point where I’m comfortable posting sex scenes between adults - yet. If anyone wants the sex scenes, hit me up via message and I’ll provide them via that medium.

Sorry all, just not comfortable with posting that content in a public forum just yet. That begins said, all the renders in this story are done. Just releasing them in small batches

I’d never charge for this stuff. I enjoy making it so much I just love to share. But I just haven’t reached the point where I’m comfortable posting sex scenes between adults - yet. If anyone wants the sex scenes, hit me up via message and I’ll provide them via that medium.

Sorry all, just not comfortable with posting that content in a public forum just yet. That begins said, all the renders in this story are done. Just releasing them in small batches
Do you mean the rape scenes associated with this story, which was briefly mentioned in 025 and 060 ?

Could I get those? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom