The False Prophetess

Go to CruxDreams.com
I had hoped to see the prophetess being exiled to a cross of her own :D

I keep coming back to this thread, it’s the gift that just keeps on giving. I could probably write about it for hours…
And the future?! What will Laelia’s ultimate fate be? Her child/children?
Hope to see what your mind conjures for a sequel Cadre. Phenomenal work!
Thanks again!
:clap:

Please don’t disappear Cadre.
You have a legion of fans…
Hungry fans….
:hambre:
no Cadre made it clear that he was working in a blender on a new model ... (crux model) and as I know it, he is probably also working on new pictures!

I am his student personally .... (he gave me a lot of valuable advice!)
Thank you very much for that!

but just like me, he likes to rest, and has his own style, and he decides when to give.

In my last reply I have already written that I find this story - and especially the images - totally horny and absolutely great. But I miss images of the condemnation, bearing of the cross and nailing of Cassia, my personal favorite and the only real felon who is hanging here with great justice on the cross. And an image of all four crucified women (like image 061) would be very nice. Wouldn`t it be possible . . . ??? - I think you know what I mean. Oh, it would be sooo lovely . . .

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the support! It’s good to see that there are like-minded individuals who enjoy sensible and respectable crux erotica for fantasy. Special thanks to mp5stab for encouraging me to revive this thread and turn 3-year old recycled renders into a new 400 page story.

I hope the choice of ending didn’t ruffle too many feathers. It’s the ending I’d envisioned since I started working on it. The villain or antagonist gets away, as is often the case in our real world. So I made it so in this fantasy as well.

To clarify a few items:
-Laelia was exiled to the north as per the magistrate’s orders. My decision to have her pregnant served to emphasize her mortality with a ‘parting gift’ from the Roman legionary executioners. She had convinced herself of her own divinity since the beginning, but now as she was alone, hungry, cold, and pregnant, I wanted to highlight her mortality in that she was taken that night. Now she is pregnant and has to come to terms with reality. Maybe.

-Cassia was taken down to be Constus’ bed slave. I’m strongly considering a quick 30-page spinoff with this thread.

-The fourth woman to be buried by the Scythians was Mila. She had her legs broken to make way for the disciples.

-With Laelia’s impending motherhood, I had envisioned a possible sequel wherein her misguided twin daughters seek to avenge their mother’s alleged divinity once they both come of age at 21 years.

Again, thank you for all tue support and feedback. I’m glad the forum enjoyed
Thank you for your great work. I like the background story, so noir. I'm looking forward to the sequelles for Cassia. Thanks again.pt1.jpg

Thank you for your great work. I like the background story, so noir. I'm looking forward to the sequelles for Cassia. Thanks again.View attachment 1243977
Cadre has awesome comics, but due to his huge workload in IRL, he doesn't have much time to create comics anymore (he will put some comics for sale on renderotica in the future)

and honestly, I've seen a few demos and it's awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom