The Female Breast Is Very Sensitive, And Therefore Can Really Hurt!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Always I thought in stead of men's the women's crucifixion the ultimate attraction for us spectators. Their suffering is for us also the greatest joy! Women can do passion, man's burden, give birth and 25 years intensive care for the family.
On the crux she has all focused.

FoC

A little contribution...

Attachments

• 1876235419.jpg
    1876235419.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,303
  • 1619586683.jpg
    1619586683.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,095
  • bitchfiref.jpg
    bitchfiref.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 1,057
  • bitchfireg.jpg
    bitchfireg.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 1,056
  • bitchfireb.jpg
    bitchfireb.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 1,065
  • bobbiandpigc.jpg
    bobbiandpigc.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 1,057
  • bobbiandpigb.jpg
    bobbiandpigb.jpg
    445.6 KB · Views: 1,068
  • bobbiandpigf.jpg
    bobbiandpigf.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 1,044
  • bobbiandpige.jpg
    bobbiandpige.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 1,038
  • 2mgor05.jpg
    2mgor05.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,032
Hi,
Imagevenue is not a 100 per cent clean image hosting site. For that reason we ask that our members do not use third party sites and only upload images using the normal way. If you use browsers with ad blockers and a good antivirus then you will have little trouble. However most image hosters do make their money from unwanted ads and popups. Tablets and phones are susceptible because people assume that their Android system is immune. It isn't. I had to rid mine of unwanted adware after clicking on a pic.
By all means download quanters pics and upload them by the normal method. I've written to quanter and I have no choice but to delete his threads. To give people time to download I'll start deleting at 7 pm GMT.

thanks quanter - yes, that's the safest way to post images here.
We do ask members to select thumbnails rather than full-size,
as some have slow and/or expensive intenernet connections,
opening full-size can be slow and/or expensive for them,
but thumbnails can easily be enlarged in slide-show or new tab.

I have recently posted some pictures of torture, taken from the website of the Wellcome Collection, which despite being a medical history museum seems to have a somewhat unhealthy interest in the topic. Mind you, going back far enough in time, the distinction between the two subjects becomes rather fuzzy. Take this image from their collection, drawn by a Dutch artist in the 17th century:

Mastectomy.jpg
I am sure we would all recognise this as a pretty graphic depiction of breast torture, with glowing shears and a brazier to heat red hot irons. However, the background doesn't look much like a dungeon of the inquisition. It's rather more like a bourgeois Dutch drawing room that one might find in a Vermeer or Frans Hals painting. So, what's going on? The caption clarifies that the image actually shows a medical mastectomy:

"The operator excises the breast with the "tenaculum helvetianum", presumably to remove breast cancer. His assistant has a case of lancets etc. attached to his belt. A set of cautery irons is smouldering on a stand on the left. The patient is seated, held by two men: she appears to be fainting. On the right, a man in a tall hat points towards her: he is possibly meant to be a physician."

Mind you, even the museum curator seems unsure whether this is torture or treatment, as the notes go on to say "A similar instrument is used by Saint Agatha's torturer in an earlier (ca. 1600?) engraving by Philips Galle".

Going forward in time, these three images of mastectomy also look pretty gruesome, although in these cases the medical context is somewhat more apparent:
Mastectomy 4.jpgMastectomy 3.jpgMastectomy 2.jpg

Medical students in past centuries were clearly not to be trusted with such images -- the last one bears the remark "not to be uses except by special permission"...

Mind you, even the museum curator seems unsure whether this is torture or treatment, as the notes go on to say "A similar instrument is used by Saint Agatha's torturer in an earlier (ca. 1600?) engraving by Philips Galle".
For comparison, here is that image of St Agatha's breast torture by Philips Galle, from the website of the British Museum (low-res and hi-res). Definitely not a medical procedure!

St Agatha.jpgSt Agatha 2.jpg

I have recently posted some pictures of torture, taken from the website of the Wellcome Collection, which despite being a medical history museum seems to have a somewhat unhealthy interest in the topic.
I should probably have included the links to my two other posts from the Wellcome Collection:

Back
Top Bottom