The female executioner for Numerus Brittonum et Exploratorum Nemanigensium

Go to CruxDreams.com
No wonder that the crowd is cheering and laughing. If we consider that this is the perspective of the spectators, and that the wrongdoers are treated and exposed like here in the pic. Hillarious.

Also very satisfying for Messaline, I bet. Isn't the condemned looking really funny?
"Hey! What are you looking at!? What's so funny!? Mind your own business! Today it is me, tomorrow it could be you!":mad:

"Hey! What are you looking at!?

" Just to be clear, we are looking at you and your friend Messaline for fun. Her Titulus states that she is a rebel, while the guards are currently preparing yours.

To me you are nothing but some naked helpless fool. Thus I don't take to serious what you are telling us. Messaline is screaming her complaints at you, too.

Let me say it like this, if I couldn't read her Titulus, no way I could tell she's a rebel. I'd guess she's a crucified bitch and you are some stupid bum who enjoys his dangling cock.

But no problem, both of you can yell and scream as much as you want. See, the crucifixion team is getting ready to crucify that bitch that is sitting there on the ground......"

See, the crucifixion team is getting ready to crucify that bitch that is sitting there on the ground......"
Alas yes !:eek: ... and I know well that I'm not important for you, only you do be a great professional ...
Anyway, I hate this loxurus , accountable of my degrading supplice ! :mad:

Attachments

• 2030 Snapshot_005_001.jpg
    2030 Snapshot_005_001.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 533
But no problem, both of you can yell and scream as much as you want. See, the crucifixion team is getting ready to crucify that bitch that is sitting there on the ground......"
"Right! Do that at last! Carry on with your job, Dena! Your masters are getting impatient! Maybe they want to see you on the cross too! Joining us! The more crucified, the merryier!":mad:

Alas yes !:eek: ... and I know well that I'm not important for you, only you do be a great professional ...
Anyway, I hate this loxurus , accountable of my degrading supplice ! :mad:
The spectator is shouting again:

"Yes Dena, we want to see the bitch Lucia crucified. You heard that Messaline, and what's his name, Loxuru, can't wait to watch from their crosses. We spectators are curious either......"

Last edited:
DENA:

LOXURU'S TITULUS IS ATTACHED

Messaline and Loxuru don't understand. It's nothing personal. I have been trained to execute people and I enjoy what I do. Isn't it exciting to see how everybody reacts different during the last walk and on the cross?
I'm working in a male position, from what I can see. Mainly there is men assigned to the execution teams. When I first started with my training there was a lot of mistrust amongst the Legionaires, the guards, and the executioners. I got the feeling that I have to work twice as hard and as exact as my male colleagues.

One thing though here today is absolutely clear to everyone. These three delinquents have been sentenced by roman law. Messaline and Loxuru are obviously rebels, and truly deserve what they get. Lucia is doomed, since her owner wants to get rid of her. The rebels are crucified now, and it's best for me not to hesitate or to have pity. Much more without a doubt, I'm very aware that I shouldn't make a mistake. If I show any weakness, the victims will try to take advantage, that's for sure.

The two already crucified are fussing with the spectators, the soldiers, me and each other. Both of them are not quite in the position, to actually do so, but they don't seem to care. Moreover, they look very funny. Resting naked on the pegs, screaming at each other, they act as if nothing had happened. When Messaline is sitting down on the plug it looks like she has a penis, too. While banging her head, insulting Loxuru, her hair flies wildly. From time to time she get's goose bumps and her nipples are erected. That is something that I don't understand. Maybe she enjoys being exposed in public, being the center of attention. Also possible that it's happening because of the fact that she can, in a way, dominate and control the scenery from her position.

Loxuru's body reacts similar to what I have seen yesterday, when Cire was crucified. As soon as he is resting on his "seat" with stretched arms, his penis is erecting. The victim though, can't manage to stay very long like that. In order to breath properly, Loxuru has to push against the spikes in his feet, and to pull himself up with his arms. Then his cock is, due to the torture, relaxing. As soon as he gets back down to the seat, it's starting over again. He then is very well able to watch himself, Messaline, the spectators, the guards and partially the group that got crucified yesterday. There is no problem for him to reply to the various comments directed at him.

I don't appreciate that they are insulting me, but try to not to show it. I'm only doing my job, and they should consider it the same way. Ignoring my anger, I grab Loxuru's Titulus and climb up the ladder behind him. Currently he is sitting. From above I have a perfect view over his beaten, naked body. I can see and hear him breathing, see his stomach, his cock, foreskin pulled back sticking out, and the nailed feet shivering. Closely sensing what he has to go through as little streams of blood are running down his arms, down his ribcage and hips.

To me the execution is perfect. No need for him to complain. Messaline's eyes are meeting mine, here the same. There is no reason for her to complain about her execution. It's good work. To realize what I did is arousing me and my nipples harden as I find the time to understand more and more what the crucified received from me. I feel very, very satisfied. Leaning over Loxuru's crossbeam, I prepare the nail to fix the Titulus. He is turning his head to monitor what I'm doing. Immediately I take the chance to spit in his face and laugh, while sweat is dripping from my boobs onto his back as I fix the Titulus. With the mouth wide open to breath, his eyes are helplessly wandering searching over the scenery again.

Back on the ground I advise the guards to attach Lucia's Patibulum to the already mounted, secured Stipes, and pull the naked bitch to her feet by the hair......

Last edited:
Our fussing with each other, with the soldiers, with the onlookers, goes on. I reply to the comments, and although I am doing so from a very humiliating position, I do not intend to have me covered with verbal dirt! Also Dena gets her part, and she looks a little bit angered by it. She probably thinks that we have to understand that she is just doing her job, and that it is nothing personal to us, and that we are not in a position to do so, crucified delinquents as we are! But there is one thing : on the cross, our limbs may be nailed, and our naked bodies are exposed as public property, but our spirits are free! What can they do to us? Kill us? Too late for that!

It is easier to breathe, and to talk, in a pulled up position. But that is straining and painful. So I let myself down on the ‘seat’. That produces a physical arousal, enhanced by the somewhat delirious waves of anger, and the excitement my situation in my head (and by the amount of posca I meanwhile have drunk). It makes my penis erecting, enhancing more laughter and taunting from the people around me (but yet not an unpleasant. Feeling) But in order to take breath properly, I have to push against the spikes in my feet, and to pull myself up with my trembling arms. Then, the erection relaxes. As soon as I get back down to the seat, it's starting over again. Fighting pain and insults, meanwhile going through a troubling experience of arousal and the exposure of such an intimate bodily function in full public.

Dena grabs my titulus and climbs up the ladder behind me. Currently I am sitting, so my cock gets erect. Tired of the shouting, I take a rest, I breathe deeply. My feet shiver. I feel trickles of blood running down my arms, down over my ribcage to my hips.

I can feel her eyes over me, inspecting me.

“A perfect execution” I hear her whisper! “You have nothing to complain about!”

‘Complain’!? Runs through my head. Now they are telling me I can file complaints!

Leaning over my crossbeam, she prepares the nail to fix the Titulus. I feel her sweat is dripping from her ever exposed boobs upon my back. I turn my head to see what she is doing. But the bitch takes the chance to spit in my face and laughs, so I turn away (half of her spit has spat on her own big boobs). As she fixes the Titulus above my head, the hammerblows send vibrations through my cross. They give a painful resonance on each nail, remembering the terrible pain of the nailing. I need all my strength to cope with that torture, wandering with my eyes over the scenery again.

remembering the terrible pain of the nailing. I need all my strength to cope with that torture, wandering with my eyes over the scenery again.
:mad: ... and the nailing of this tender Messaline, due to you, Loxuru , are you remembering it ? :eek:
Can you imagine what is the pain of a delicate girl whose the wrists and the feet are piercing by rough iron'nails ! :eek:

... and never you've a sight on her ?! :(

Messa test 002.jpg

:mad: ... and the nailing of this tender Messaline, due to you, Loxuru , are you remembering it ? :eek:
Can you imagine what is the pain of a delicate girl whose the wrists and the feet are piercing by rough iron'nails ! :eek:

... and never you've a sight on her ?! :(

Messaline! I am very sorry what is happening to you! I know well the terror you are going through, at it angers me that they did that to you!:(

But it is the Romans and their paranoid narrowmindedness you have to blame!:confused:

So, we're at what's now Kastell Wörth, or else the next fort along, Kastell Obernburg, at the northern point of the Limes (Roman frontier) along the River Main (Moenus). The Exploratores Nemanigenses are a pretty obscure bunch, all I can find about them is a rather speculative Wiki article that associates them with the river-name Mümling, a tributary of the Main, which was Mimelinga in the 7th century Mimininga in the 9th - I suppose their name might have been mis-spelt, and was really Memaningenses or similar, but it's not very convincing.

It's a good idea when you're a slavegirl too - unless you're wanting a whipping or maybe crucifixion!
Before reaching the Kastell and the little village, travelers walked past the execution site. Even when no one was executed, the Legionaires had to maintain the place....

IMG_20200503_134225.jpg

Last edited:
Before reaching the Kastell and the little village, travelers walked past the execution site. Even when no one was executed, the Legionaires had to maintain the place....

View attachment 859353
yes, a salutary warning for anyone with ideas of rebellion - especially slaves ...

yes, a salutary warning for anyone with ideas of rebellion - especially slaves ...
Right. Just to know somebody a little too well, can have fatal consequences. Plenty of time on the cross to watch yourself and the naked "friends" struggle for air, or to argue with the laughing spectators from an exclusive perspective.

:BoredSmiley:

Last edited by a moderator:
"A wicked symbol of the wicked way, Rome oppresses the German tribes by using wicked power abuse!"
Loxuru has said!:mad:
What do you mean when you shout wicked at us Loxuru? There is no reason to complain for both of you. To us onlookers your execution makes sense.

Don't you have the chance to stand up to breathe when you need air? Your executioner has even given you the opportunity to sit.

It's quite unfair to say that the romans oppress you. As far as I know you get exactly what you deserve. Since we can perfectly watch your bodies move, we sure enjoy and understand your situation. I feel very well entertained by Messaline and you.

How are you thinking about it? Don't it feel great to die naked in front of us?

Be careful when you try to sit, you might end up with a splinter in your swollen cock, or even worse, in your glans......

Last edited:
It's quite unfair to say that the romans oppress you.
No oppression!? Come on! Messaline and me crucified! For words! What more proof for oppression does it need!?

Don't it feel great to die naked in front of us?
Great, indeed, because I die for a just cause! Naked or not! Watch me and think about what I said!

Be careful when you try to sit, you might end up with a splinter in your swollen cock, or even worse, in your glans......
Auch! Careful when I sit down! Right!:oops:

Back
Top Bottom