The female executioner for Numerus Brittonum et Exploratorum Nemanigensium

Go to CruxDreams.com
......every once in a while I volunteer for the executions. There is always enough alcohol, naked bodies and a good mood. This time it is really interesting, since it's Dena's first execution. From what I can see, it went pretty well. The crucified are struggling fully degraded for air, but still have enough energy to fully recognize what we did to them.

I had to hold Messaline's and Loxuru's hands an feet in place, as they got nailed. One wouldn't believe how easy it is to drive the nails through the delinquents bones. Both of them are good victims, in a way. They really cooperated pretty well with us when we executed them.
Looks like we are in the run for some kind of 'crucified of the month' award!:confused:
Although, 'run' does not sound appropriate in our situation! :facepalm:

... Both of them are good victims, in a way. They really cooperated pretty well with us when we executed them...
What could we do ? In any case, you would be winner; otherwise, you would rope our arms to the cross : then, we couldn't move to annoy you ...

Some pics of my crucifixion by SkatingJesus ...

Messaline crucified on the mountain 001 (1).jpg Messaline crucified on the mountain 002.jpg Messaline crucified on the mountain 003.jpg Messaline, Yupar and Barbaria crucified 001.jpg

What could we do ? In any case, you would be winner; otherwise, you would rope our arms to the cross : then, we couldn't move to annoy you ...

Some pics of my crucifixion by SkatingJesus ...

View attachment 984839 View attachment 984840 View attachment 984841 View attachment 984842
THE LEGONAIRE GORDIAN:

I step in front of Messaline:

"Many people get crucified. Just Look around. There is nothing special to it. We expect that the victims help us as much as they can as soon as they are the property of the execution team.

Lucia didn't cooperate. I think later we should brake her legs for that."

Many people get crucified. Just Look around. There is nothing special to it.
Nothing special? As long as it is someone else who gets crucified!:eek:

We expect that the victims help us as much as they can as soon as they are the property of the execution team.
Sooner or later, some bureaucratic executioner will make the condemned sign an agreement with the terms and rules of conduct during a crucifixion.:icon_writing:

Yet, a pre-crucifixion whipping and rape is more efficient to make the condemned cooperative!:confused:

THE LEGONAIRE GORDIAN:

"It's a lot of fun to attach the Titulus. The executed eventually gets the chance to look at it before it's placed above the head. They will never see it again. Each crucified though, can read what is written on the Tituli of the other delinquents........"

- this has got to be so frustrating for the victim - :D:devil:

Attachments

• Titulus.JPG
    Titulus.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 578
Last edited:
Each crucified though, can read what is written on the Tituli of the other delinquents........"
"Hey, guard! Give me my glasses!":periodico:

Most frustrating is when the condemned knows there is grammatical error in his/hers titulus! That's a real humiliation, because all the onlookers blame the crucified for it!":facepalm:

Nothing special? As long as it is someone else who gets crucified!:eek:

Sooner or later, some bureaucratic executioner will make the condemned sign an agreement with the terms and rules of conduct during a crucifixion.:icon_writing:

Yet, a pre-crucifixion whipping and rape is more efficient to make the condemned cooperative!:confused:
THE LEGONAIRE GORDIAN:

"Aurelian, the commander of the castle and the little village here, has advised his execution teams to strictly follow the stages of the roman crucifixion. At an execution site nearby, the condemned had been crucified with ropes. The Executioners and Legionaires had nothing better to do, than to disappear in one of the towns tavern. With the result that the condemned were able to escape naked. This will not be possible for the three of you here.......":D

Attachments

• 5B667622-A7B8-4127-A975-2F9D353D2860.jpeg
    5B667622-A7B8-4127-A975-2F9D353D2860.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 529
THE LEGONAIRE GORDIAN:

"It's a lot of fun to attach the Titulus. The executed eventually gets the chance to look at it before it's placed above the head. They will never see it again. Each crucified though, can read what is written on the Tituli of the other delinquents........"

I personally enjoy the moment when the Titulus is attached. This still shows very well how intimate the relationship between the executioners and the condemned actually is.

Titulus.JPG

"Aurelian, the commander of the castle and the little village here, has advised his execution teams to strictly follow the stages of the roman crucifixion. At an execution site nearby, the condemned had been crucified with ropes. The Executioners and Legionaires had nothing better to do, than to disappear in one of the towns tavern. With the result that the condemned were able to escape naked. This will not be possible for the three of you here.......":D
Originating from a Germanic tribe, I can only approve the executioner's attitude of 'Gründlichkeit' in their work.:thumbsup:.

The shit of the whole thing is, of course, that they have applied it to me!:eek::roto2palm:

I personally enjoy the moment when the Titulus is attached. This still shows very well how intimate the relationship between the executioners and the condemned actually is.
The titulus gives the whole thing a purpose!:confused:

THE LEGONAIRE GORDIAN:

....there is so much laughter when the Titulus is attached. When you climb up to nail it, the eyes of the condemned rest on you with helpless looks. In Messaline's, Loxuru's and Lucia's case, Dena took care of it. She literally inhaled this task and celebrated every single move she made. It must be clear to the executed now, that we not just crucified them, we have actually killed them prior to the death of their bodies and minds. When I am instructed to apply the titulus, I feel like lord of life and death. That to me is much more arousing than sex..... :firedevil:

Attachments

• Attaching it.JPG
    Attaching it.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 430
  • MaleCrossRet.jpg
    MaleCrossRet.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 448
  • ready for the titulus.JPG
    ready for the titulus.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 511
Last edited:
....there is so much laughter when the Titulus is attached. When you climb up to nail it, the eyes of the condemned rest on you with helpless looks. In Messaline's, Loxuru's and Lucia's case, Dena took care of it. She literally inhaled this task and celebrated every single move she made. It must be clear to the executed now, that we not just crucified them, we have actually killed them prior to the death of their bodies and minds. When I am instructed to apply the titulus, I feel like lord of life and death. That to me is much more arousing than sex
Clearly a solemn and official moment for justice! It is the final confirmation of the verdict. Making it public!

The condemned, just recovering from the painful nailing, does not realise, it is the last time, somebody will come so close!

DENA:

ATTACHING LUCIA'S TITULUS

The ladder is leaning to the front of Lucia's Patibulum. She is standing and pulling herself to the Stipes, her boobs kind of "glancing" at me. I'm exhausted, sweating, feeling numb due to stress and alcohol. From the ground I pick up Messaline's loincloth to wipe my hands. The soldiers pass me Lucia's Titulus, while the crowd is cheering. As soon as I'm done here, the people will be allowed to walk up to the crosses. We want to give them a chance to really see, how Rome is treating wrongdoers.

On the Titulus they have written: "Lucia - slave, schemer and whore".

I pass the Titulus on to Hectorius and climb up the ladder. Some people are clapping, others are laughing and the whore Lucia is yelling at me:

"You must be the devils daughter Dena. How can you work in such a position?"

I reply amused:
"Very easy, I would say. Climbing up that ladder and nail the Titulus over your head, no big thing. As long as your bones are on the cross, we want to inform the passers by about you. Believe me, in a couple of weeks when your body will be rotten, nobody can tell without the Titulus who you are Lucia."

Hectorius is handing me out the wooden board while I keep speaking to the whore:
"Let yourself down some. I will nail it to the backside of the Patibulum."

Slowly her arms start to stretch, the knees bend and Lucia is hanging for the first time, still with the Sternum to the wood. My perspective from above is powerful and I'm sure she's realizing how I'm dominating and downgrading her, while the sweat is dripping on her from my naked upper body. Lucia's shoulders, back and legs are totally destroyed from the flogging. Good job Dena, I'm thinking.

Lucia is moving away from the Stipes, to watch me. Since she is crucified from the backside, facing the cross, she can't read what is written on the Titulus once I have attached it. I turn the sign around to let her read before I proceed.

As soon as I got the sign on the right spot, I nail it to the Patibulum. Amazing that she stops yelling and cursing while I'm attaching it. Maybe hanging she is getting an idea of how she will die.

"I'm finished. You can come back up again, if you want to. Do as you please, move as free as you can."

I get off the ladder, carry it a few steps to the dead from yesterday and lean it to Cire's cross. He is sitting with eyes and mouth open, as if he wants to tell me something, on the sedile.

Directed to the dead criminal:
"You forgot to exhale. That's got to be strenious."

I laugh because of his still expanded ribcage and head back to the executed Messaline, Loxuru and Lucia.

Obviously my two clients have understood, how to stay alive crucified. They are constantly moving, pushing, pulling and screaming.
Time to stand in front of Messaline, inspecting what she is going through. The woman is permanently shivering. Sweat, blood are running down her body, intimate secretions flowing down her legs, the cunt swollen and pink.

Laughing I speak to Messaline:

"You are doing that very well on your cross Messaline. Keep moving, go for air and don't be ashamed when you have orgasms. As a matter of fact, I would like to see you experience one. Are you going to let me know? What do you think Loxuru? It seems you enjoy it, too!"

My nipples erect as I'm standing in front of Messaline, I want her to be fully aware of how aroused I am. I take my left nipple between my thumb and index and start to roll it. This whole mess here is what I call fun........:devil:
Phlebas has posted an excellent manip illustrating the issue: "Face to the Patibulum ".
The crucified is challenged totally different. Very interesting. This is giving us an idea, what Lucia looks like on her cross:D.

Attachments

• olympia_facing_the_wood__3__by_hesday-d9caf5c.jpg
    olympia_facing_the_wood__3__by_hesday-d9caf5c.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 507
Some way to embrace the cross!:confused:
Yes Loxuru, absolutely. In the story Lucia's cross has a footrest. In that way she is hanging like the girl in the manip, but her legs are wrapped around the Stipes, the feet on the footrest......I like the idea that the victim is reduced to the tits, when you watch from the front:D.

Yes Loxuru, absolutely. In the story Lucia's cross has a footrest. In that way she is hanging like the girl in the manip, but her legs are wrapped around the Stipes, the feet on the footrest......I like the idea that the victim is reduced to the tits, when you watch from the front:D.
The view from the back will also be adorable!:rolleyes:

THE LEGONAIRE GORDIAN:

In that case the escape problem is solved other way. She receives such a good anal pounding, she will not get the idea to run away from the cross. You know how the females are, first they say: "Don't touch me, don't touch me.", but then they shook you with their unsatisfyingly huge sexual desires.

THE LEGONAIRE GORDIAN:

THE LEGONAIRE GORDIAN:

....there is so much laughter when the Titulus is attached. When you climb up to nail it, the eyes of the condemned rest on you with helpless looks. In Messaline's, Loxuru's and Lucia's case, Dena took care of it. She literally inhaled this task and celebrated every single move she made. It must be clear to the executed now, that we not just crucified them, we have actually killed them prior to the death of their bodies and minds. When I am instructed to apply the titulus, I feel like lord of life and death. That to me is much more arousing than sex..... :firedevil:
To experience closeness like that. How exciting.
The execution teams probably were emotionally dulled, though.

ready for the titulus.JPG

Still, try to imagine this out of the perspective of the Legionaire on the ladder. Find yourself in the crucified that is ready to receive his Titulus, or maybe in the other victim, watching :D.

Last edited:
To experience closeness like that. How exciting.
The execution teams probably were emotionally dulled, though.

View attachment 1013731

Still, try to imagine this out of the perspective of the Legionaire on the ladder. Find yourself in the crucified that is ready to receive his Titulus, or maybe in the other victim, watching :D.
For the executioner, the condemned is indeed rather just an object, harmless too. Their objective is first of all to do their work well. When done, it is a feeling of job satisfaction.
For the condemned, the feeling of degradation becomes obvious. They realise they are just an object. Never, a person will come that close in their life again.

Clearly a solemn and official moment for justice! It is the final confirmation of the verdict. Making it public!

The condemned, just recovering from the painful nailing, does not realise, it is the last time, somebody will come so close!
For the executioner, the condemned is indeed rather just an object, harmless too. Their objective is first of all to do their work well. When done, it is a feeling of job satisfaction.
For the condemned, the feeling of degradation becomes obvious. They realise they are just an object. Never, a person will come that close in their life again.
Yes Loxuru, only to accept the fact that justice meant crucifixion in so many cases, sends shivers down my spine. Just think about it, so thrilling.......:eek:

Back
Top Bottom