The female executioner for Numerus Brittonum et Exploratorum Nemanigensium

Go to CruxDreams.com
Of course ! You cant imagine what is the pain when I try to get up my body, forcing to my legs what it's inducing an unbearable misery into my feet, the nails rubbing my bones ! ...
I cry, claiming the death ... all to stop this torture ...
Please, Dena, break my legs, I've enough suffer !
But Dena is drinking and laughing with the soldiers ...

View attachment 1075765 View attachment 1075768
Nails:

When I was a young man, I was working in a Smithy, I had to learn how to forge nails. Very arousing. Mine were about nine inches long, square towards the head, tapering to a point and designed to fix the feet of victims to the cross without breaking the metatarsal bones:D.

Nails:

When I was a young man, I was working in a Smithy, I had to learn how to forge nails. Very arousing. Mine were about nine inches long, square towards the head, tapering to a point and designed to fix the feet of victims to the cross without breaking the metatarsal bones:D.
Roman top technology! In German :Spitzentechnologie! Very convenient for crucifixion nails!:D

DENA:

One nail to fix Marcella's feet
DENA:

New spectators arrive at the execution site - Marcella's parents

.........I take a closer look at the spike that's sticking out some 4 or 5 inches of Marcella's top foot. I grab the spike again to feel how well it's attached to the footrest. Everything is good and strong. Later when she is forced to move for comfort, the nailholes will enlargen. No way though, to loosen the nail with her feet. Hectorius and the men are still holding Marcella's body, she does't feel the power of the cross yet. Her eyes are open, she is watching me as I get up to control the nailed wrists.

Good here, too. The wooden washers are holding the wrists firm to the Patibulum. Marcella's thumbs are obviously starting already to dig into the palms of her hands, that are forced by the nails to form a claw. A sign that the execution proceeds as supposed.

I step back and command:

"Let go of the crucified."

The men take their hands away from her body. With no more support Marcella immediately sinks, her bodyweight stretching her arms. She shrieks like crazy, as she takes the weight off of her nailed feet, to hang by her wrists. She inhales and lifts her boobs up, so one could think she tries to hold her breath.
Little streams of blood are running down her arms. I'm hoping that no major arteries have been injured by the nails. So far, there is not too much blood. Similar as the other crucified here I realize satisfied, that she most likely will receive the full violence of the cross.

All of a sudden there is two people, a woman and a man, running up screaming to the Legionaires that are still holding the spectators back:

"Our daughter, this is our daughter. Please take our daughter down. Have mercy, she is innocent. What a shame, this naked women on the cross is our daughter. Marcella, look at yourself, what did you do? How can we help you?"

I didn't notice that Aurelian, the commander, was attending the execution. But all of a sudden he steps in front of the parents:

"You people. I have sentenced this woman to the death on the cross. She has been caught stealing. Roman law is clearly stating that thiefs must be crucified. The verdict is valid, and can not be taken back.
Where are the dealers that have been harmed?"

Two men are stepping next to the parents, Aurelian keeps speaking:

"You must refund the dealers for the damage, and also pay the torturers right away for the execution of your daughter."

Marcella's Dad pulls out his purse, to pay the merchants for the stolen food, while her Mom covers her face with her hands.
I glance over the site and see that everybody, inclucing the crucified, is watching the deal.

Then I take the chance to step in front of the parents:

"I'm in charge of the crucifixion of your daughter. You owe us 10 Denare for the Legionaires, the Guards, the flogging, the use of the cross, and the execution, according to the roman code of practice."

With the words:
"Please have mercy with my daughter", Marcella's Father is paying our wages.

Then Aurelian speaks again:
"Dena, the parents have paid for the damage and the execution. Do you have the Titulus prepared already? Please let me have it."

I pass him the Titulus. The words "Marcella Fur", are scratched into the center of the white chalked, wooden board. Above "Marcella Fur" he writes "Innocentes".

He looks at Marcella and the other crucified Messaline, Loxuru and Lucia, then raises his voice again:

"You must attach a seat for Marcella to give her the chance to relax. Since her execution is paid for, we shall treat her special. Hectorius, do you still have the bronze-phallus? Bring it and let Dena attach it."

With swift steps Hectorius is bringing his bronze-phallus, and gives it to me. I'm surprised, how well and artful Penis and Scrotum are formed, and how smooth the surface is. The phallus is not as big as one of the raw wooden Sediles. It's well the size of a regular erect Penis, has the foreskin pulled back. The phallus has a spike on it's rear, to fix it in the wood.
I let my fingers run over the bronze-glans, and try to imagine how it will feel for Marcella when she is sitting on it.

I yell:
"Lift her up again."

The men take their prior positions and lift the in pain screaming victim up, until she is "standing" with straight legs, while advising the sweating, in the sun glistening Marcella to push against the nail in her feet, to help them to keep her up.

Hectorius tells me:
"Place the phallus halfway up from her knees to the crotch, and let it point upward. The weight of her upper body will later elongate her arms enough, to make sure she can sit however she wants to."

Then I take the Hammer once more, pick up Marcella's loincloth, cover the glans of the Bronze-Phallus with it, hold it pointing upwards between her thighs, and nail it as deep as possible into her Stipes. Working in the heat with bare breasts, every time I hit the Phallus my tits are dangling. The laughing men of the team lustfully enjoying every strike from me. The soft, sweaty, warm skin of my victim's thighs feels comfortable to me.

I look into Marcella's eyes and speak to her:
"You can be glad that your parents came to pay for your wrongdoing. This bronze-phallus will allow you to rest in various positions. It's not like a raw Sedile that Loxuru and Messaline have, and that will eventually tear their rectum apart. The phallus slippery already from your body liquids. You can easily stick it up your cunt or your ass to find more hold."

As soon as I'm done, I let the team know:
"Good, let her go again."

While the parents still beg crying, that her Daughter may be taken down from the cross. Marcella is meanwhile placing her left buttock on the glans of the deadly solid phallus......

Last edited:
Ducans has created these impressive drawings.
I love the hopeless feeling that these drawings create, when you try to look at it out of the perspective of the crucified. Great how spectators and crucified interact.

Thank you so much Ducans.....:devil:

6.jpg 8 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be happy for Marcella, if she would be take down from her cross and released. After all, her sentence was exaggerated!

But on the other hand, I see that the so called impartial Roman justice system, innocence is for sale!. Just pay the right persons, and things get fixed! Corrpution all over the empire!

It's not like a raw Sedile that Loxuru and Messaline have, and that will eventually tear their rectum apart.
You bet it is raw, and with my hands nailed, I even cannot scratch my bottom!:loco:

"Hey Dena! Give us some pillow to sit on, at least!?":mad:

Hectorius:

The crucified are complaining.at this point, that they are not guilty.

If it's true what they say, it's just Lucia that deserves the cross.

Well, may be, but so what. They are condemned Rebels and Thieves. I step in front of the crosses, look at the naked bodies and say:

"If you are innocent, then why are you hanging fucking naked from the Cross? Why do you look like you are guilty? Why do you have all the whipmarks on your dirty bodies?
But I will give you a chance. When you are innocent, please raise your right hand."

I walk up close to them and say:

"Good, then everything is alright."

I'm not sure if anybody understood my last words. The laughter of the crowd got simply so loud.....:jump:

"If you are innocent, then why are you hanging fucking naked from the Cross? Why do you look like you are guilty? Why do you have all the whipmarks on your dirty bodies?
An excellent exemple of circular reasoning!:tejeqteje::hydrogen:
But I will give you a chance. When you are innocent, please raise your right hand."
Excecutioner's humour? :roto2palm:
Does it count when I bend my knees, lower my body, so my right arm will rise, relatively!?:enamorado::idea:

"What it could happen to me, never I'll beg any arrangement for satisfaction ! I've been wrongfully condemned, I'll sustain my torture to the end !" ...
That's the spirit!

Rather die like a free rebel, than living on in debt to Rome!

cire
"Good, then everything is alright."

Rallying all that I've yet of spit, I shoot it to his face ! :hollering:
DENA:

Laughing at Hectorius

As always at the execution site, the death of the bitch Lucia, the thief Marcella and the rebels Messaline and Loxuru, is getting a very individual dynamic. The fact, that Marcella's parents appeared, begging for the life of their naked, meanwhile on her cross writhing daughter, is a nice additional aspect.

We wanted to complete Marcella's crucifixion by attaching her Titulus over her head, when the procedure got interrupted by the complaints of Messaline and Loxuru. Both of them keep stating that they are innocent.
Hectorius stepped up in front of them, to clear things.

There you go. Messaline spat in Hectorius' face. He simply got too close to the executed, naked rebel. Messaline cursed at Hectorius, as he immediately backed away, wiping the spit out of his face.

I couldn't help but annoy him, laughing:
"Hectorius, wasn't it you that told me to always stay away from the crucified, since they often piss, shit or ejaculate? Well, that naked Rebel got you by spitting. You probably just wanted to check out her Tits. Look at them bouncing, while she is cursing at you. I wonder if her nipples are hard?"

Walking around Messaline's cross, I'm reaching for one of her standing out nipples from behind, to squeeze it with my fingernails.
While Messaline moans, I keep talking to her:
"You shouldn't spit at people. Well, unless you like it......"

She feels quite cold already. Sweat and blood run down her body in the midday heat, the skin glistening in the sun.

Hectorius is soaking a sponge with vinegar, puts it on a Pilum, and gives Loxuru and Lucia something to drink. Of course, this time watching the distance......

12.jpg

This awesome shot from Welsh Webbs shows exactly, how one should approach a crucified from the front......:D

Last edited:
There you go. Messaline spat in Hectorius' face. He simply got too close to the executed, naked rebel. Messaline cursed at Hectorius, as he immediately backed away, wiping the spit out of his face.
Messaline seems to have the power to spit, and to spit well aimed! Straight in Hectorius' face! It made me laugh too! Careful, since every motion of my body causes cramps and pain!
I wonder where Messaline gets her strength from? And the spit!. I feel my mouth is completely dehydrated! That sponge with drink, Hectorius offers me, is welcome! I prefer to behave for the moment, and not to try pissing or so!

I wonder where Messaline gets her strength from?
My strength ? Into me, Lox, if you where wrongfully condemned, you'll know of what I'm speaking !

And the spit!
From all what it was resting into my mouth ... and it was little ...... alas !
How I could like to spit to you too, Lox ! But, in my position, I cant ........ alas !

My strength ? Into me, Lox, if you where wrongfully condemned, you'll know of what I'm speaking !
Innocent! For sure! And everybody knows that spreading jokes about the emperor, as I did, is a fiece act of rebellion, that deserves the cross!

I would use my remaining strength to tell another joke, from my cross, rather than for spitting around!

THE LEGIONAIRE GORDIAN:

Messaline and Loxuru encounter roman Justice

This place is like a madhouse. Marcella's parents are crying, still wanting mercy for her daughter. The spectators are laughing, commenting everything that the victims say or do with "uuuuhs" and "aaaahs". Messaline was spitting at Hectorius and keeps bitching. She insists, like almost all of the crucified, that she is innocent. I mean who would admit, yes, I'm a wrongdoer, I deserve to be crucified? Thank you very much for justice? Actually nobody. Right?

We still need to complete Marcella's execution. Yet there is no Titulus above her head. To much screaming and arguing here. While Loxuru and Messaline are looking at each other, they discuss about guilt, when they are not screaming in pain. Every time they speak, they have to pull themselves up a little. It's fun to watch Messaline's dangling tits and Loxuru's bouncing balls with erect cock, as the two are forced to move. They are naked idiots.

I speak to them:
"Take a look at yourself. To me you are guilty. You are naked, you have been flogged, you are nailed to your crosses. Can there be more guilt?

For a moment it comes to my mind, how I held their bloody, sweating legs to the Footrests and how they screamed, when Dena drove the nails through their feet. Naked idiots.....:uptosomething:

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I speak to them:
"Take a look at yourself. To me you are guilty. You are naked, you have been flogged, you are nailed to your crosses. Can there be more guilt?
Typical Roman logic : being crucified is a proof of guilt!

So, justice is never wrong!

They are naked idiots.
The onlookers are a bit distracted by the troubles around Marcella!
It drew a bit the attention of the crowd from my struggling. Every move I (try to) make, everything I say, makes them laugh and taunt!
That legionaire there keeps looking at us as if we are naked idiots!

... That legionaire there keeps looking at us as if we are naked idiots!...
I'm a naked idiot ! Why have I entered this tavern where you were joking roman people and the Emporor ?
It's roman people which has let me for to have a roman education ... I was going to get it when I met you, Loxuru, who was thinking that, with some bad poems, you could win against a roman army !!!
I made an error and currently, I'm paying it ......... till the death !

Messa Loxuru.jpg

Loxuru, who was thinking that, with some bad poems, you could win against a roman army !!!
Although it feel pointless to argue with Messaline! It needs an effort of pulling me up on my cramped arms.
Gordian watches me doing with a mocking look on his face.
I don't care if he sees me as a guilty naled idiot with bouncing balls!
"With your... Roman education, Messaline you heard for sure of Eurpides... Who wrote : 'The tongue... is mightier than.. the blade!"
I relieve my arms again and descend back on the sedile, this discomfortable seat. Stretching my arms hurts as much as pulling!

I'm a naked idiot ! Why have I entered this tavern where you were joking roman people and the Emporor ?
It's roman people which has let me for to have a roman education ... I was going to get it when I met you, Loxuru, who was thinking that, with some bad poems, you could win against a roman army !!!
I made an error and currently, I'm paying it ......... till the death !

View attachment 1087799
Although it feel pointless to argue with Messaline! It needs an effort of pulling me up on my cramped arms.
Gordian watches me doing with a mocking look on his face.
I don't care if he sees me as a guilty naled idiot with bouncing balls!
"With your... Roman education, Messaline you heard for sure of Eurpides... Who wrote : 'The tongue... is mightier than.. the blade!"
I relieve my arms again and descend back on the sedile, this discomfortable seat. Stretching my arms hurts as much as pulling!

GORDIAN:

Soldiers and philosophy

.....these naked fools keep discussing. It seems as if they forget that the people are here to watch them dying. They are sort of educated, talking smart shit. Well, the nails went through their bones just like through everybodies'. They move for comfort and to breath just like everybody. They are as arousing and entertaining just like everybody. Quite strange thoughts is what they share.

I love it how they have to arrange with their crosses. Lucia, the bitch, keeps pulling herself towards the Stipes and likes to havw a boob on each side. By now her Stipes has scratched up her skin on her stomach and between her tits.

Messaline sure is a lot of fun. She is really angry, often yelling at Loxuru. Sometimes she's got to lean forward as far as possible to relieve her shoulders, then her boobs are dangling down elongated, really nice.

I speak to Messaline:
"Hey Messaline, it's very arousing when you hang your tits down that way. Are your nipples hard? But you got to watch yourself a little, it's certainly not good for your boobs to have them dangling down all the time. Yes, pull yourself with the back to your Stipes, have a seat on the Sedile, relax, enjoy the view!"

Then to Loxuru:
"The tongue, mightier than the blade? You see something wrong! We nailed you to the cross:biggrin:."

Loxuru actually got it good, as we all can see. He constantly has a boner, just like all the men here at the site. What a cool afternoon we have.

Ah, here you go, Dena is holding Marcella's Titulus in her hands.....

Last edited:
Soldiers and philosophy
Soldiers and philosophy! They rarely match! What was I saying about Euripides!?:rolleyes:

Messaline sure is a lot of fun. She is really angry, often yelling at Loxuru.
Calm down Messaline! The way you keep nagging and yelling to me, the onlookers are going to think we are a crucified married couple!:facepalm:

Then to Loxuru:
"The tongue, mightier than the blade? You see something wrong! We nailed you to the cross:biggrin:."
But as long as the tongue is mighter than the nails, you will not silence me!:D

Loxuru actually got it good, as we all can see. He constantly has a boner, just like all the men here at the site
You bet I do! The boner is mightier than the nails too!:enamorado:

Back
Top Bottom