The female executioner for Numerus Brittonum et Exploratorum Nemanigensium

Go to CruxDreams.com
DENA:

Actually our work is almost done for now. All that's left to do, is to keep the executed alive as long as possible and to distribute their clothes amongst us.

I'm holding Marcella's Titulus in my hands. Aurelian, the commander, has corrected it. First it stated "Marcella thief", but since Marcella's parents have payed for the damage and her execution, Aurelian has corrected the Titulus by adding the word "innocent".

Meanwhile Marcella , like the others crucified, starts to move on the cross. Carefully, slowly. While doing so, she constantly keeps watching her body and the bronze phallus between her legs. At this point, only every once in a while, she is looking at me or her parents. Sometimes she has to scream, when the metal in her bones is hurting her too much. She is learning what to do, to stay alive on the cross.

Little streams of blood coming from her wrists, are running down her arms, the side of her ribcage, her hips, her legs. Blood combines with dirt and sweat on the skin. The way she looks, everyone can see and understand, that she deserves the cross......

Last edited:
I'm holding Marcella's Titulus in my hands. Aurelian, the commander, has corrected it. First it stated "Marcella thief", but since Marcella's parents have payed for the damage and her execution, Aurelian has corrected the Titulus by adding the word "innocent".
If they had proposed that deal in the first place, before condemning Marcella to the cross, she would not have to go through this. Now, Marcella's titulus mentions 'innocent thief'. The purpose of it, eludes me, 'Once a thief', I guess, justice is reasoning. Most probably I am a too simple person to understand the logic of the emperor's bureaucracy!

All that's left to do, is to keep the executed alive as long as possible
She is learning what to do, to stay alive on the cross.
Another paradox : crucifixion is a death sentence, but the condemned are to be kept alive as long as possible! The condemned even adapt themselves to stay alive. It would be easy to hang forward on the arms and have one's self suffocate! But despite all suffering, that would not work, because the eager to stay alive is stronger!

DENA:

The thrill of desaster

I put Marcella's Titulus on the ground, bring the ladder from the rear to the front, to lean that ladder against the left side of Marcella's Patibulum. Being right handed I have to take that under consideration, when I don't want to reach over with my right arm.

I got my Hammer on my tool belt, some nails in the little leather bag that is also attached to it, check the belt once again, to ensure that it will stay where it's at, when I'm going up some steps, to nail the Titulus behind the victims head.

Knowing that the spectators like it, when the Titulus is being attached, I proceed. Still working with bare upper body in the midday heat. All eyes are on me, I'm very concentrated.

There is nothing that people love to watch more, than to see how other people are getting seriously or fataly hurt.

When attending a crucifixion, nobody has to admit that. They can watch, cheer and enjoy how justice is practiced. All the spectators are good people, and the fact that they attend a crucifixion makes them even better.

I grab the Titulus and start to climb up. I got Marcella's attention, and she's got mine....

MaleCrossRet.jpg

Last edited:
When attending a crucifixion, nobody has to admit that. They can watch, cheer and enjoy how justice is practiced. All the spectators are good people, and the fact that they attend a crucifixion makes them even better.
"Look at it people!..."

There is nothing that people love to watch more, than to see how other people are getting seriously or fataly hurt.
"..Dena has drunk so much wine, she might drop from the ladder and get seriously hurt!"

I grab the Titulus and start to climb up. I got Marcella's attention, and she's got mine....
"And if Dena manages to get up the ladder, let's hope for Marcella, that she hits the nail for the titulus with her hammer, and not poor Marcella's head!"

DENA:

Attaching Marcella's Titulus

......Marcella adapted quickly to the situation. After a few minutes she understands what to do to reduce pain, or how to inhale properly.
I have attached the Phallus directing up on purpose. I's also possible to attach it straight, as the Sedibus from Messaline and Loxuru, or to have it pointing down.

The way Marcella got her Sedile, she can only sit on it, when her arms are fully extended. At this point of her execution, she is placing her butt, left side, right side, on the tip of it.

Sedile and Footrest are tools of prolongation, but not just in a bad way. The victims can shift the pain from their arms to their legs and when they use the Sedile smart, one can take the pressure almost completely off the nailed bones for a while. That will enable them to talk to relatives, repenting their deeds, confess, or like in Marcella's case, eventually apologize to the injured parties.

Marcella's body is completely covered with sweat by now. When I look at her nailed feet, it's visible how the nail is enlarging it's hole already.

ready for the titulus.JPG

As she pulls herself up to stand straight, I climb up the ladder. Up and past the trembling body. Every muscle in her legs is tightened and defined while her boobs are moving slowly, synchronized with her breathing. Blood is running down on her arms when she is pulling on the nails, but it's not too much. This is good work. I got the body to my right, she turns her head, looks at me.

Titulus.JPG

I tell her:
"I will attach your Titulus. The people need to know, why we have crucified you. Check out these other two, Messaline and Loxuru, also crucified with nails. They have a wooden Sedile that is adding lots of pressure to their crotch.
In your case we have mounted a bronze Phallus. If you want to, take it up in your cunt or in your ass. It should slide in easy."

Attaching it.JPG

I'm placing the Titulus behind her head, take the Hammer and nail it to the upright. Then she is letting herself sink with her butt cheek onto the Phallus again. With the arms violently spread by the weight of her torso, the muscles in her upper body are stretched and hard. What an exclusive sight for me. This is so funny and exciting to glance down that helpless, shivering body.

MaleCrossRet.jpg

On my way back to the ground I notice, that besides the crowd and the soldiers, Messaline, Lucia and Loxuru are also watching closely what I do. They even call comments over to me.....

Last edited:
Sedile and Footrest are tools of prolongation, but not just in a bad way. The victims can shift the pain from their arms to their legs and when they use the Sedile smart, one can take the pressure almost completely off the nailed bones for a while. That will enable them to talk to relatives, repenting their deeds, confess, or like in Marcella's case, eventually apologize to the injured parties.
I wonder if these dead thieves from yesterday, on the crosses behind me, did ever repent, confess or apologize for their crimes!;)

That sedile is convenient for giving comments!
On my way back to the ground I notice, that besides the crowd and the soldiers, Messaline, Lucia and Loxuru are also watching closely what I do. They even call comments over to me.....
For instance, for commenting Dena!

GORDIAN:

Marcella is executed

As soon as Dena got her feet on the ground again, Marcella is being considered crucified. The Titulus is attached. The three Women, Lucia, Messaline, Marcella and Loxuru must "dance" on their crosses to stay alive. Almost all the spectators, except maybe Marcella's parents, enjoy what they see.

Actually it's quite unusual, that we have to execute more Women than Men. Whatever, the wrongdoers got what they deserve.

I decide to take a closer look at the dead bodies from yesterday, some of them got stabbed, some have their legs broken. One can see very well, how the crosses have dislocated arms and shoulders from the victims. Amazing to check out Andrea's and Cire's nailholes in their feet. The constant use of the legs enlarged the holes to about three times the diameter of the nails.

Stabbing of the crucified.JPG

The victims notice that while they die, though they will never have a chance to free themselves.

Really funny that all the dead Men hang with erect cocks....... :eek:

While I struggle - in the company of three attractive naked ladies, who would ever imagine such a death - the prospect of nearing death, without any chance to free myself, often comes up to my mind.
It sometimes engulfs me completely, and makes me in despair, so much that I almost have to throw up!

Other moments, I have strange rational thoughts, the view of yesterday's condemned in mind! How do I look for the audience? Are my wounds getting larger and larger, as with the dead condemned? How wil I look dead? Will my cock remain erect, as happened to the dead crucfied men?

OBSERVATIONS OF A SPECTATOR

.....I like to come to attend the crucifixions and to meet people. Today there is a good girlfriend here. Besides our regular conversation about everyday stuff, we had the chance to see how these wrongdoers get punished.

They started by nailing the two Rebels to their crosses. The woman, Messaline, got raised first with her complete cross. The other two condemned at the site had the chance, to watch what the executioner Dena was doing to her. Messaline got laid down onto her cross on the ground. When she was lifted up she sort of "rose" out of the little crowd of Legionnaires and Guards around her, that helped the executioner to handle her body. As if she'd be searching for something, she kept glancing all over the place from her cross.

The other two condemned, Loxuru and the bitch Lucia, watched as all others did.
Then it was Loxuru's turn. In his case, after he was stripped, he got nailed to the Patibulum on the ground and then was attached to the Stipes, already mounted in the ground.

I was saying to my girlfriend:
"I'm glad that we don't break the law and don't have to face crucifixion. Check these condemned out. Would you want to get stripped in front of all these people?"

Her reply with laughter:
"Well, whatever. They deserve it. These two, Messaline and Loxuru, they are Rebels. Let's see if Loxuru will start to cry, when they nail his feet to the footrest."

Loxuru was still on the ground with his feet, while the Patibulum was already attached. Looking down, he placed his feet on the footrest himself, before they got nailed by Dena. We were all able to see the horror in his eyes as he had to watch screaming how the nail was going in........

Crucifixion.jpg

While I struggle - in the company of three attractive naked ladies, who would ever imagine such a death - the prospect of nearing death, without any chance to free myself, often comes up to my mind.
It sometimes engulfs me completely, and makes me in despair, so much that I almost have to throw up!

Other moments, I have strange rational thoughts, the view of yesterday's condemned in mind! How do I look for the audience? Are my wounds getting larger and larger, as with the dead condemned? How wil I look dead? Will my cock remain erect, as happened to the dead crucfied men?
The perspective of the crowd is a completely different one.

For almost all of them it's fun to watch how the condemned struggle, just to finally hang crucified.

The crowd is seeing and hearing everything much more abstract. They are simply not as close as the execution team, the condemned, or maybe other previously crucified ones. During the act of crucifixion, there is normally some distance between the spectators and the victims.

The violence happens a little away. This distance makes it easy for the crowd to insult, mock or laugh at the victims. Nor do they see or feel the destroyed, yet still alive bodies, from close up at this point.

In the crowd, when the naked delinquent is getting nailed, there is a muffled sound accompanied by muffled screams, when the hammer drives the nail through the bones into the wood.

Once the victim is raised, everybody watching is curious how the person on the cross will behave. Of course there will be laughter, when male victims experience an erection, or the female victims watch their dangling tits. But usually it's nothing personal.

Later, when the crowd is allowed to come closer, things like small, big, different sized, dangling down or unequal tits, wet cunts, swollen nipples, big, tiny, circumsized, ejaculating cocks, big or small areolas, will and must be subject of the mocking.....

"I'm glad that we don't break the law and don't have to face crucifixion. Check these condemned out. Would you want to get stripped in front of all these people?"
The answer is in his question! Would he want it? Would he, with her?
"Well, whatever. They deserve it. These two, Messaline and Loxuru, they are Rebels. Let's see if Loxuru will start to cry, when they nail his feet to the footrest."
And she does not say "No!".

The scene clearly stirs their fantasies!

Once the victim is raised, everybody watching is curious how the person on the cross will behave. Of course there will be laughter, when male victims experience an erection, or the female victims watch their dangling tits. But usually it's nothing personal.
Sure! It is not personal! It is a show! It are always others who get crucified, right? See the scene above!

Everybody plays his part : the magsitrates, the executioners, the guards, the onlookers ....and even the condemned!

I can see faces full of arousal! Would you like to join us? Be stripped, flogged, raped, nailed and hang exposed, while you will slowly die? Is it that fantasy that we create in your minds?

The show is also inviting for those who lead a risky life that could bring them to the cross. They enjoy the humiliation and suffering of the condemned, thinking with relief "it is not me!" And also "This will never happen to me!"

The next users of this cross are watching me! Maybe they meanwhile commit their crimes, like stealing from the other onlookers! I think, I even can see one pickpocketing! But I keep my mouth shut! Nothing can be stolen anymore from me, so it is not my problem!

Yes

Sure! It is not personal! It is a show! It are always others who get crucified, right? See the scene above!

Everybody plays his part : the magsitrates, the executioners, the guards, the onlookers ....and even the condemned!

I can see faces full of arousal! Would you like to join us? Be stripped, flogged, raped, nailed and hang exposed, while you will slowly die? Is it that fantasy that we create in your minds?

The show is also inviting for those who lead a risky life that could bring them to the cross. They enjoy the humiliation and suffering of the condemned, thinking with relief "it is not me!" And also "This will never happen to me!"

The next users of this cross are watching me! Maybe they meanwhile commit their crimes, like stealing from the other onlookers! I think, I even can see one pickpocketing! But I keep my mouth shut! Nothing can be stolen anymore from me, so it is not my problem!
Yes I want to join and slowly die like you

As a spectator I'm wondering what it feels like, when the vicim looks at the crowd? That must do something to you, who is hanging exposed. Why else do you crucified ones keep looking at us? Many of the folks here are giggling because all of you are naked, thus every move can be monitored from them. Exciting to me, that everything has been taken away from you. You are totally helpless!

I think they are all curious, how the 4 of you will proceed to stay alive. Messaline and you can "sit" on your raw wooden pegs to enjoy your view. Is it possible to slide it up in your ass after some time?

Marcella got a bronze phallus, pointing upwards to her cunt and ass. From the distance I see that, like you and Messaline, she is every once in a while shifting her weight from one ass cheek to the other. I hope that she later doesn't have to decide, in what orifice she wants the phallus to fuck herself. Her parents are here to watch her dying, at least for some time. For my understanding and I pretty sure that counts for many onlookers here, only a really bad Girl who deserves the cross would insert the Phallus.

Lucia, with the face to her Patibulum, is showing her fat ass to Messaline and you. Well, maybe that is the reason why you got a boner Loxuru. But wait a minute. The men that got crucified yesterday keep having erect cocks, too. Do you realize that these are good prospects for you?

I can fathom that you have to shift your weight quite often, when you sit on your Sedile. On the other hand, your cock is erect. Doesn't that indicate, that you enjoy to hang on the cross?

My girlfriend turns to me:

"Watch the crowd. They all focus the dying. Why do they come to attend the executions?

Are some of them shocked because they like it?

Others make a science out of the crucifixions. They enjoy to discuss about why and how the victims will die, and who will be dead first or last? A popular discussion is who suffers the most?

There is this one Legionnaire there, he is investigating the nailholes from yesterday's victims. Does he need to check the nailings to gain knowledge?

See the parents from the thief Marcella. Her Mom is on her knees, reaching for her naked daughter from the distance, while Dad has to cover his eyes. Didn't they pay a lot of money for Marcella's execution?

Me, I come because I enjoy the horror in the eyes of the victims, and love to see how people die.
What about you, I can see that your Tunic is bulging from your cock?"

I reply, of course also laughing as she does:

"There is a lot that I like here. Just try to imagine how the victims feel? Every bit of control has been taken away from them. Consider all the work that they had to achieve, just to finally get crucified.

Placing Feet.JPG

Wasn't it fun when Loxuru tried to find support with his feet, and placed them himself on his footrest for Dena? Or how Messaline gazed intently at the crowd, into all the smiling faces, when the Legionnaires have been erecting her with the cross?

Maybe there is no reason to think about it, wether a spectator is considered good or bad. These victims are sentenced by law. There is nothing wrong in attending a crucifixion, to make fun out of it, or to use it for arousal."

Last edited:
... only a really bad Girl who deserves the cross would insert the Phallus...
Are you jocking ? :eek:
Of course that I could prefer insert a phallus ( only into my vagina ) rather than to be nailed to these pieces of wood !
Even if I cant escape to this horrible pain, a phallus could, for a time, hold off these odious sufferings that only roman people can appreciate like a show !
Laugh, joke, show our different body'parts twisting under the pain but, I implore you, give me a PHALLUS !

... Or how Messaline gazed intently at the crowd, into all the smiling faces, when the Legionnaires have been erecting her with the cross?...

I wanted to stay proud ..... but they didn't understand, they thought that I didn't really suffer, like if I was accomplishing a ......dream ...
Currently, I've not any feeling about that : the pain is too much heavy, it takes all my brain, and no any joke or insult can yet touch me ...
Alas, I think that I'll be for a long time ago nailed to this cross and alive ...
If only it was not ...
If only I could let my body to the
death ...

Messaline Crucified 002red.jpg ...

Maybe there is no reason to think about it, wether a spectator is considered good or bad. These victims are sentenced by law. There is nothing wrong in attending a crucifixion, to make fun out of it, or to use it for arousal."
De Watergroep rapport
The customer is always right!

As a performer, this was translated : the audience is always right! That principle was the alpha and omega of our art. If the audience is displeased, then it is due to the performer, or the performance.

In my life before crucifixion (well, I started to split the hindsight of my into two seemingly equal parts, although I am just here for about.. an hour?), I always considered the importance of communicating with the audience, during a performance.

Now, this performance is something special, but still, I am fed up with the thought that the audience is always right, and that I must behave like that.

An audience can be merciless, if you perform badly. It happened to me a few times. They booed and mocked. A very bad feeling.

I used to stand on a stage, so, a bit higher than the audience. Here, I am also a bit higher, because I am hanging to my cross. So, I can oversee them as well. And they can see me : crucified and naked!

On this occasion, mocking and taunting is part of the show! The onlookers seem to follow me, every move I make!

I don’t have to perform anymore! I don’t have to do anything, just live on, nailed to a cross, as long as it takes. They come to watch a reality. But still, my old reflexes come up : am I performing well?

I see lust I many of their eyes. If my ‘performance’ on the cross arouses at least a few, I consider it a success!

GORDIAN:

Marcella is executed

As soon as Dena got her feet on the ground again, Marcella is being considered crucified. The Titulus is attached. The three Women, Lucia, Messaline, Marcella and Loxuru must "dance" on their crosses to stay alive. Almost all the spectators, except maybe Marcella's parents, enjoy what they see.

Actually it's quite unusual, that we have to execute more Women than Men. Whatever, the wrongdoers got what they deserve.

I decide to take a closer look at the dead bodies from yesterday, some of them got stabbed, some have their legs broken. One can see very well, how the crosses have dislocated arms and shoulders from the victims. Amazing to check out Andrea's and Cire's nailholes in their feet. The constant use of the legs enlarged the holes to about three times the diameter of the nails.

View attachment 1100329

The victims notice that while they die, though they will never have a chance to free themselves.

Really funny that all the dead Men hang with erect cocks....... :eek:
GORDIAN:

Dena's assistant between the dead and dying

.....to walk amongst the crucified can be quite challenging. The Legionnaires often stack the human remains up, but when there is nobody executed here, wild animals come and scatter Skulls and Bones again.

Turning around, I can see the newly crucified either from the side or from the rear.:devil:

Hanging forward.JPG

(Thanks to Apostate for posting this serious shot.)

Well visible how every victim, depending on the character, deals different with the cross. But all have one thing in common: When they don't move, they seem to have the urge to observe their own bodies.

Even the dead from yesterday are also looking down.......:D

De Watergroep rapport
The customer is always right!

As a performer, this was translated : the audience is always right! That principle was the alpha and omega of our art. If the audience is displeased, then it is due to the performer, or the performance.

In my life before crucifixion (well, I started to split the hindsight of my into two seemingly equal parts, although I am just here for about.. an hour?), I always considered the importance of communicating with the audience, during a performance.

Now, this performance is something special, but still, I am fed up with the thought that the audience is always right, and that I must behave like that.

An audience can be merciless, if you perform badly. It happened to me a few times. They booed and mocked. A very bad feeling.

I used to stand on a stage, so, a bit higher than the audience. Here, I am also a bit higher, because I am hanging to my cross. So, I can oversee them as well. And they can see me : crucified and naked!

On this occasion, mocking and taunting is part of the show! The onlookers seem to follow me, every move I make!

I don’t have to perform anymore! I don’t have to do anything, just live on, nailed to a cross, as long as it takes. They come to watch a reality. But still, my old reflexes come up : am I performing well?

I see lust I many of their eyes. If my ‘performance’ on the cross arouses at least a few, I consider it a success!
A Spectator:

This execution is a success. Move slow Rebel, move slow and don't forget to breathe. But dang, looks as if you like it, staring down at us from your cross. Are you aware of your erect Cock?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom