The female executioner for Numerus Brittonum et Exploratorum Nemanigensium

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's not just fun for the spectators to watch the crucified, but also to communicate with them. A very entertaining spectacle, at least for the audience. Right?........:eek:
For those on the cross it is a double feeling : pain, humiliation, despair, but meanwhile, being in the focus of the attention.
"Those of you spectators who silently wonder how it would be, being crucified like us, raise your hands!"
One would be surprised of the numbers of hands raised if the question would be asked and replied honestly!

DENA:

THE CRUCIFIXION OF LUCIA

........ I wonder where she get's all that energy from. With five people we are forcing the screaming naked slave Lucia a little up that ladder from the rear of the cross. We all have to concentrate to keep that smeary bloody body under control. The already crucified are constantly talking, fussing with the audience. The crowd seems to be in a good mood. Are the spectators anxious to see that the crucified slowly start to suffer more?

Meanwhile the men put Lucia's hands on the crossbar as if she were holding on to it. Hectorius and I tightly wrap the rope around her left wrist and wood, tie it together, and do the same with her right side.

Hectorius ignoring the bitching victim:

"It doesn't matter if we nail or tie her. We should not stretch her arms completely. Once she is crucified she has to be able to move. By the way Dena, a creative solution to execute her with the face to the crossbeam. Do you hear that Lucia? You can bitch at your crossbar."

The comment got the execution team laughing.
One of the guards is supporting Lucia by her knees, while another one is taking away the ladder, leaning it to the front of the cross.

I advise while I take the little footrest:

"Wrap the legs around the upright and stretch her."

Due to the pressure in her upper body, the now hanging bitch has to stop screaming. I position the footrest at the level of her lower legs, and nail the footrest to the front of the upright. Lucia immediately is placing her heels on, to stand and relieve her torso.
I'm taking her left foot and put it on top of her right, and tie the feet like that as hard as possible to the upright. Ropes and bones creaking and cracking.

Looking up, she is standing with locked knees. Pulling herself to the crossbeam, the face turned to the side, while she is anew inulting me.
Feet and knees can be seen on the front, the rest of the body is behind the Stipes and the Patibulum. Everything but her huge boobs. She has maneuvered her body with the Sternum to the upright. In that manner, flashing a boob on each side.

That's what I wanted, I have literally reduced the bitch Lucia to her tits..........:oops:

Last edited:
The already crucified are constantly talking, fussing with the audience.
But the crucifixion of Lucia distracts me for a while.

Dena and her team need all the man/womanpower to get that slavegirl Lucia up!

They make it themselves difficult by hanging her, face to the cross and tying her up instead of nailing her. Not my problem! Let them struggle!

But now something occurs to me...

The crucified of the previous day, our silent spectators, were criminals and slaves.

The slaves had been left a loincloth, the criminals were completely naked.

Is that a sort of 'reminder' to the criminals, yesterday, and to Messaline and me : "We treat you more humiliating and more painful than slaves! We make you clear that you are more despicable creatures than slaves! We shall therefore treat you demeaning like that, while leaving the slaves some dignity and !"

It is funny sight to see Lucia tied to her cross. As if that cross is fucking her from the front, and she has willingly opened her legs for it. Her big boobs flash from behind the upright, wobbling while she screams her curses, pain and anger, once Dena had finished the job.

Shut up sceaming, you bitch, at least you have been given a chance to walk away alive!

It occurs to me, that I have not much pity with Lucia. After all, she is just … a slave, right?

Well, I have arrived late, but not too late to be entertained still. I will stay, and watch, the next girl looks like she will provide much value. I wonder where I can find a drink?

THE SPECTATOR:

.....great. A vendor from the village comes with his cart to to serve Posca to the audience. That is a good idea and will probably loosen the tongues of the audience some more. It will be a really nice afternoon entertainment for the crowd. I wonder what the other spectators think about it. The Posca that the Legionaires have, is barely enough for the execution team and the crucified. Now things are looking totally different.

Immediately some female spectators are asking the vendor for Posca. He fills the wooden cups and passes out the drinks. I decide to also purchase some, as soon as the main run is over......

Last edited:
THE SPECTATOR:

.....great. A vendor from the village comes with his cart to to serve Posca to the audience. That is a good idea and will probably loosen the tongues of the audience some more. It will be a really nice afternoon entertainment for the crowd. I wonder what the other spectators think about it. The Posca that the Legionaires have, is barely enough for the execution team and the crucified. Now things are looking totally different.

Immediately some female spectators are asking the vendor for Posca. He fills the wooden cups and passes out the drinks. I decide to also purchase some, as soon as the main run is over......
Oh no!:facepalm: When I did performances as a bard, I hated it when the audience started drinking!:borra2: I used to interrupt my performances when it became too much! Now I have to watch it from my cross! :loco:

THE SPECTATOR:

.......the execution team has crucified the slave and bitch Lucia with the face to the cross, the guards still don't let the audience walk amongst the executed. There is still the Titulus for Lucia missing. The female executioner is receiving the sign, nodding.

The scenery is arousing me very much. My Penis is rock hard. Ashamed of that fact, I decide to change my perspective and not letting the people see what I'm feeling.

I'm walking clockwise to glance at Lucia from the front, wondering how she will react when her Titulus is attached. Out of this position I can see Messaline's and Loxuru's rear. Their glistening backs are constantly in motion. Every muscle in the bodies tight and ready for the next, hopefully more comfortable, less painful position.

What a sensational play of the muscles in the tortured, dying bodies. The two are mainly focused on the crucifixion of Lucia. Though from time to time, for no apparent reason, they are randomly banging the heads.

Very nice to understand from here how the Sedile, actually a raw peg to sit on, is working. Isn't it giving them the chance to rest with the back to the Stipes, or to sit with the anus on it's end?
Due to the dripping blood and sweat, each Sedile is wet and slippery. Especially when they rest with the anus on the end, the wooden stake is partially penetrating the exits of their then enlarged guts.

Messaline's and Loxuru's fixation is a piece of art. Both of them are not able to get the bodies over the Sedile, to may kill themselves. When they add full pressure to the nailed wrists, stretching the arms as much as possible, they can rest no different as mentioned before. Of course stimulating the anus, cunt, balls, cock or rubbing the glans on the raw wood.

Messaline's nipples are beautifully hardened, sticking out of the areolas. Her whole side of the body, from what I see, covered with goosebumps.
As soon as Loxuru has the wood in his anus, his Penis starts to erect. Sometimes sperm is dripping off his shining glans. His body also covered by goosebumps.
It would be interesting to know why they react as they do. Maybe it's the result of the restricted breathing on the cross.

Besides that, from here there is an amusing sight of Lucias tits. She is holding herself with the Sternum to the Stipes. Every breath she takes can be monitored, since her nipples are going up and down with the boobs, as she is inhaling and exhaling.
The torturers are still pretty busy to actually complete the crucifixion of the darkskinned bitch, and keep working around the already fixed body. For instance secure the cross, to ensure that she must die as evil as her torturers have planned it for her.....

A challenging situation for the male crucified. If he wants to sit on the sedile with the back to the Stipes, balls, cock, glans and his foreskin thread will be confronted with the raw wood:

Aftermath.jpg

Last edited:
...Messaline's and Loxuru's fixation is a piece of art. Both of them are not able to get the bodies over the Sedile, to may kill themselves. When they add full pressure to the nailed wrists, stretching the arms as much as possible, they can rest no different as mentioned before. Of course stimulating the anus, cunt, balls, cock or rubbing the glans on the raw wood.
Messaline's nipples are beautifully hardened, sticking out of the areolas. Her whole side of the body, from what I see, covered with goosebumps...
...It would be interesting to know why they react as they do. Maybe it's the result of the restricted breathing on the cross ...

Mmmmmm! It is obvious that this seed is made to make people suffer but also, and this is what is curious, to excite our libido in such a way that the spectators can make fun even more! For Loxuru, it's very visible, but for me, the viewer, if he gets close enough, will be able to see my clitoris swollen by blood, my vagina reddens and my intimate secretions flowing along my legs!
I'm so ashamed of that, but what can I do about it?
My sexual arousal is added to the overwhelming suffering of my body, naked exposed nailed to these crossed woods :Gods, my Gods, if you exist, make sure that it stops quickly, or that Dena has a glimmer of pity and breaking my legs, accelerates my death!
But, in fact, she has contributed so much to this result that I am not deluded and that I have no choice but to remain proud in my agony!

Messaline crucified on the mountain 005.jpg

That cross is a real bastard! It holds me firmly, and then, it plays with me! It forces me to move continuously, in a vain search to a less painful position. Meanwhile, that sedile is attached in such a way that it is both a trouble for us and a toy for the cross. It equally hurts and excites. In one position, it penetrates, in another one it teases my genitals, in one more other position, it is a protruding spear in my bottom.

It even makes me come! Pleasure and humiliation in one move! Arousal and pain and discomfort! And no way to get off! I wished I could simply sit on that sedile, just to get some relief, but it is just fixed to prevent me from doing that. In the most comfortable position, it rapes me and I still can hardly breathe out. I must endure the pain of the nails to pull me up and breathe out properly. Sometimes, I just don’t have enough strength and courage to go on, and I fall back on that spear! It makes me desperate! I bang my head out of frustration! Knowing I will never find relief! Knowing that the spectators watch it all! I am captive of my cross! It does with me what it wants to do with me! To the joy of the spectators!

THE SPECTATOR AMONGST THE DEAD VICTIMS OF THE DAY BEFORE:

..... Dena and her team is about to finish, and will allow us spectators to walk up to the crucified very soon. An established practice here at this execution site. Many people from the audience are taking the chance to get closer to the dying, speak to them, listen to what they got to say, see how the different bodies react on the cross, and how the various fixation forms are affecting the fading away.

I keep walking clockwise, able to watch Messaline, Loxuru and Lucia from their left side. Moving on, it is inevitable that I'm standing in the middle of the crucified from the day before.

During the night the rain has washed a lot of dirt and blood from these battered, naked corpses. I'm a little puzzled. When I walked by yesterday, the 3 slaves were allowed to keep their loincloth on. But today all the victims are stripped? They got their chins on the chests, and the whole scenery conveys something peaceful, at least to a point. Amazing what big cocks the two male slaves have.
Though the cocks couldn't help them when their legs got broken.

Weird that the female slave Daniela got stabbed into the side of her ribcage, and doesn't have broken legs as the other slaves. The tip of the Pilum travelled through her torso, to finally exit in her armpit.

With her eyes open, she still seems to monitor her downward directed boobs and the destroyed body. Her face framed by the half long brown hair, mouth closed, is giving her a serious appearance. The knees are bend and her muscular legs are held firmly by a strong rope, tying the foot ankles. One heel placed on a small board, and the other on top of it. Her arms, as they did it with all these slaves here, fastened behind the Patibulum.

And here the two dangerous criminals. They are sitting on the seats, intact legs, as if somebody has draped them. Cire got stabbed into the Sternum, the stretched arms hold the corpse in place. Interesting, they have driven a long spike diagonal through the base of his shins into the Stipes. His bottom rearfoot and midfoot is on a footrest, while the forefeet are bending grotesquely over the support. Balls and cock hanging to the side, partially squeezed by his seat plug. His long black hair hanging over chest and back. He seems to try, like Daniela, to watch and understand with eyes and mouth wide open. One could think that he has been taking a deep breath into his extended ribcage, and forgot to exhale again.

So this is Andrea, the most wanted female that I know of. So many people got robbed and killed by her and Cire. So many people disappeared without a trace.
On the cross she's got both forefeet nailed flat onto a footrest, sitting with her cunt on a Sedile, leaning against her Stipes, the arms stretched. With her last breath she also forgot to exhale, nicely exposing every rib to me. Kind of still holding her tits up, flashing them. That last scream never came out? Stabbed between her boobs, the long thin brown hair is hanging down to her thighs. She seems to glance very astonished. Andrea and Cire deserved to die that way. I hope that they have payed at least halfway decent.

Loud cheering interrupts me. Dena is holding the Titulus that she wants to place over Lucia's head......

Attachments

• A,P.6a.jpg
    A,P.6a.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 532
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    602.8 KB · Views: 566
Last edited:
Spectators are still not allowed around the crosses.

But there are a few who approach as close as they are permitted.
They walk around, in circles, really gazing to us!
Do they wonder what we feel about?
That pain and humiliation? And the shame of showing it in public? On one hand, the impact of this ordeal is terrible! If I could, I would run away, as far as I could, hide, and never return. Never could I come somewhere, without looking around, if no one would look at me, recognize me, and shout : "Hey! That is Loxuru, that pathetic German bard, who thought he could defy the Emperor with his stupid songs! You should have seen him, when they stripped him in public! How he shrieked of pain and pissed and shit, when he was flogged! And how he screamed when he was nailed! He sang another song, then! “
“You should have seen him, writhing on his cross, dancing naked, with a peg in his butt, like a girly, taken by a strong bloke! I tell you more! His executioner was a woman! And he accepted it! He let her execute him, like a child getting a punishment from his mom! Such a coward, a weakling!”

“And by the bastard’s fault, an innocent women named Messaline was crucified together with him! She did not stop reminding him of that! Good from her! He should not got crucified thinking he had been doing right! Yet, do you think he apologized once, to her? No! All he could do was watch her pitiful body suffering, while he rode and rubbed that peg for his own arousal! Even then, the pervert had no remorse and was only thinking of his own pleasure! Can you imagine!? I tell you : he deserved every moment of suffering of it!”

Of course, I will never run away from here! My fate is sealed by the nails through my limbs!

But it is all happening now, right here! And that’s what I will be remembered for! Loxuru, the bard, whose life ended on the cross, crucified as a criminal! Forget the rebellion cause! Crucifixion is the most humiliating sentence! One for slaves! The cross is the equalizer! It downgrades every of his victims to the level of a slave! Everything a crucified condemned was before, what he was in society, is of no more importance!

Nevertheless! It is a unique, once in a lifetime experience! The interest I draw from these gazing onlookers, combined with the posca, makes me have such weird thoughts! They look at me with a morbid interest, watching another’s suffering!

As long as they are interested in my torment, it makes me think that I entertain them (my past as a bard, probably), and as long as I entertain them, it gives me some sense being here! They came here to watch us! Naked, humiliating and suffering or not, their attention teases what is still left of my ego! What a narcissist I am, I think by myself.

Shall they come closer, and ask me how it feels? I will tell them! It is the cruelest, most demeaning experience one can think of, but… in some way… fascinating to be subjected to either.

No matter how degrading this is, I must… not beg… for mercy! I know it will be difficult, when they will stand before my cross, in another world than mine already!

Hiding my fear will be difficult! There are still these dead crucified bodies on the site! Their suffering is over, but it occurs to me, that their death had come in a one more violent way! Either their legs have been broken, or they got stabbed with a lance! How shall this be with us? How does that feel? Another terrible pain, or a final deliverance? That lance, that breaking of legs, that’s a thought that scares me!

DENA:

ATTACHING LUCIA'S TITULUS

The ladder is leaning to the front of Lucia's Patibulum. She is standing and pulling herself to the Stipes, her boobs kind of "glancing" at me. I'm exhausted, sweating, feeling numb due to stress and alcohol. From the ground I pick up Messaline's loincloth to wipe my hands. The soldiers pass me Lucia's Titulus, while the crowd is cheering. As soon as I'm done here, the people will be allowed to walk up to the crosses. We want to give them a chance to really see, how Rome is treating wrongdoers.

On the Titulus they have written: "Lucia - slave, schemer and whore".

I pass the Titulus on to Hectorius and climb up the ladder. Some people are clapping, others are laughing and the whore Lucia is yelling at me:

"You must be the devils daughter Dena. How can you work in such a position?"

I reply amused:
"Very easy, I would say. Climbing up that ladder and nail the Titulus over your head, no big thing. As long as your bones are on the cross, we want to inform the passers by about you. Believe me, in a couple of weeks when your body will be rotten, nobody can tell without the Titulus who you are Lucia."

Hectorius is handing me out the wooden board while I keep speaking to the whore:
"Let yourself down some. I will nail it to the backside of the Patibulum."

Slowly her arms start to stretch, the knees bend and Lucia is hanging for the first time, still with the Sternum to the wood. My perspective from above is powerful and I'm sure she's realizing how I'm dominating and downgrading her, while the sweat is dripping on her from my naked upper body. Lucia's shoulders, back and legs are totally destroyed from the flogging. Good job Dena, I'm thinking.

Lucia is moving away from the Stipes, to watch me. Since she is crucified from the backside, facing the cross, she can't read what is written on the Titulus once I have attached it. I turn the sign around to let her read before I proceed.

As soon as I got the sign on the right spot, I nail it to the Patibulum. Amazing that she stops yelling and cursing while I'm attaching it. Maybe hanging she is getting an idea of how she will die.

"I'm finished. You can come back up again, if you want to. Do as you please, move as free as you can."

I get off the ladder, carry it a few steps to the dead from yesterday and lean it to Cire's cross. He is sitting with eyes and mouth open, as if he wants to tell me something, on the sedile.

Directed to the dead criminal:
"You forgot to exhale. That's got to be strenious."

I laugh because of his still expanded ribcage and head back to the executed Messaline, Loxuru and Lucia.

Obviously my two clients have understood, how to stay alive crucified. They are constantly moving, pushing, pulling and screaming.
Time to stand in front of Messaline, inspecting what she is going through. The woman is permanently shivering. Sweat, blood are running down her body, intimate secretions flowing down her legs, the cunt swollen and pink.

Laughing I speak to Messaline:

"You are doing that very well on your cross Messaline. Keep moving, go for air and don't be ashamed when you have orgasms. As a matter of fact, I would like to see you experience one. Are you going to let me know? What do you think Loxuru? It seems you enjoy it, too!"

My nipples erect as I'm standing in front of Messaline, I want her to be fully aware of how aroused I am. I take my left nipple between my thumb and index and start to roll it. This whole mess here is what I call fun........:devil:

Last edited:
A WAY TO NAIL THE FEET

Dena had to learn about the diversity when it comes to attach the victims feet to the upright. Here one version found by Eulalia:

View attachment 631815

ONE NAIL

A skeleton, and the information from the physicians helped her to spot the right place with her thumb on the foot. Once the nail was placed on top of the first foot, she had to hold the nail in her fist and drive it through until she could see or feel the tip coming out of the sole.
Then the already pierced foot had to be placed in a perfect manner on top of the other one. Dena had to check that the nail made it's way through the bottom foot correctly, too.
Easy to see now, why there was always a complete experienced team involved to crucify the condemned.

UNDER THE CONDEMNED

To nail the feet can be tricky for the executioner, especially when raised with the crossbeam. Dena was told that when she works literally under the condemned, there is always the danger that the victim may urinates. Therefore she had to learn to decide, when she'd give her victims to drink, or when she'd remove the loincloth.

This manip by PhilX can give us an idea what the executioners had to worry about:

View attachment 631816

Watch out Dena but keep going.......
I love the sweet combination of the erotic and the brutal!

What do you think Loxuru? It seems you enjoy it, too!"
"I just try to imagine, Dena, that you get crucified naked, next to us, and that you enjoy it, as you name it, too! You, yourself constantly moving, pushing, pulling and screaming. You, permanently shivering! Sweat, blood are running down your body, intimate secretions flowing down your legs, your cunt swollen and pink. Seeing you, to experience orgasms! That imagination gives me a hard one!"

DENA:

The heat is obviously driving the victims completely nuts already. Loxuru is speculating about my crucifixion. That is ridiculous, just like his erected cock..... :D

Last edited:
Loxuru is speculating about my crucifixion. That is ridiculous, just like his erected cock.....
Don't draw away the attention to my cock, Dena, to ignore that you are still a slave, and that, if you no longer please your masters, they will not hesitate to get rid of you.
Executioners are never popular! It therefore will be convenient for you masters, to make you suffer the same public ordeal as ours, offering you to the people that want to see blood! Remember that!

Back
Top Bottom