The female executioner for Numerus Brittonum et Exploratorum Nemanigensium

Go to CruxDreams.com
DENA:

THE CRUCIFIXION OF LUCIA

........ I wonder where she get's all that energy from. With five people we are forcing the screaming naked slave Lucia a little up that ladder from the rear of the cross. We all have to concentrate to keep that smeary bloody body under control. The already crucified are constantly talking, fussing with the audience. The crowd seems to be in a good mood. Are the spectators anxious to see that the crucified slowly start to suffer more?

Meanwhile the men put Lucia's hands on the crossbar as if she were holding on to it. Hectorius and I tightly wrap the rope around her left wrist and wood, tie it together, and do the same with her right side.

Hectorius ignoring the bitching victim:

"It doesn't matter if we nail or tie her. We should not stretch her arms completely. Once she is crucified she has to be able to move. By the way Dena, a creative solution to execute her with the face to the crossbeam. Do you hear that Lucia? You can bitch at your crossbar."

The comment got the execution team laughing.
One of the guards is supporting Lucia by her knees, while another one is taking away the ladder, leaning it to the front of the cross.

I advise while I take the little footrest:

"Wrap the legs around the upright and stretch her."

Due to the pressure in her upper body, the now hanging bitch has to stop screaming. I position the footrest at the level of her lower legs, and nail the footrest to the front of the upright. Lucia immediately is placing her heels on, to stand and relieve her torso.
I'm taking her left foot and put it on top of her right, and tie the feet like that as hard as possible to the upright. Ropes and bones creaking and cracking.

Looking up, she is standing with locked knees. Pulling herself to the crossbeam, the face turned to the side, while she is anew inulting me.
Feet and knees can be seen on the front, the rest of the body is behind the Stipes and the Patibulum. Everything but her huge boobs. She has maneuvered her body with the Sternum to the upright. In that manner, flashing a boob on each side.

That's what I wanted, I have literally reduced the bitch Lucia to her tits..........:oops:
Noble Vulture has pictured a crucifixion with the face to the Patibulum. Here the victim is nailed. It doesn't happen that often.......

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 657
Last edited:
DENA:

Still with bare breasts I'm standing in front of the executed, to finally check if everything really fits. I step in front of Loxuru, take a close look at his feet and wrists and realize that the nails are serving the purpose.
I turn to Messaline. The single nail in her feet is placed solid and strong, so are the nails in her wrists.
Both, Messaline and Loxuru are moving slowly. Full of joy I can see how the nails in their feet are enlarging the holes in the flesh, as they must push themselves carefully up from time to time. There is no serious bloodloss at all, they will not die too fast. There will be no unpleasant questions for me.

I speak to them:
"The nails will teach you how you have to move, to may stay alive as long as possible. Your last days will be directed by the metal in your bones. But one thing you have to explain to me. Why did you toss your loincloth here on the ground, instead of covering your cunt and cock with it? Well, Rome is liberal. No problem when you prefer to die naked."

I'm picking my tools and the bloodstained loincloth up and turn to Lucia. She is moving much faster, since the ropes don't restrict her as nails would. But here also, she is moving exactly how I have planned it for her.

The crucifixions are considered executed according to the roman practice. I'm very pleased with what I see, while the guards on the side light a fire to cook.

Attachments

• checking the scene.jpg
    checking the scene.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 519
  • Looking down.jpg
    Looking down.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 494
  • Working under the condemned.jpg
    Working under the condemned.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 607
Last edited:
I speak to them:
"The nails will teach you how you have to move, to may stay alive as long as possible. Your last days will be directed by the metal in your bones...

"Even if they bring to me so much pain, I'll fight, Dena, I'll fight till the end ! Forget the possibility that I could ask for mercy ! "

PaskellCrux15_1.jpg

Both, Messaline and Loxuru are moving slowly. Full of joy I can see how the nails in their feet are enlarging the holes in the flesh, as they must push themselves carefully up from time to time. There is no serious bloodloss at all, they will not die too fast. There will be no unpleasant questions for me.
Satisfied about your job done, Dena?
From our crosses, we are happy for you, you shall not get whipped for doing bad work (irony!).
We really are proud to have been nailed by such a skilled executioner, according to the best possible practices of crucifixion (more irony!).
It feels really comforting, not loosing to much blood, and not expecting to die too fast! That the holes in our flesh will grow a bit wider, while we are constantly moving, is really not an issue of discofomfort! Enjoy your dinner (now it gets cynical!).

DENA:

I go ahead and put my top back on. The sun will burn skin on a day like today very fast. Messaline and Loxuru will also learn about the power of the sun, though I'm hoping that they will not die too fast, being exposed like that. We have to make sure that they get enough to drink.

Speaking to the rioters Messaline and Loxuru:

"You should be able by now to feel the ultimate power of the steel in your bones. Don't hesitate to step on the nails, or to pull with your arms. Your fixation is solid. Both of you look really good, hanging and sitting on your crosses. With a little luck you can last until tomorrow, or maybe even longer. If you want to scream for mercy, that's alright. It would be arousing for me to hear it."

I collect my tools and pick up Messaline's and Loxuru's loincloth.
Meanwhile the soldiers have started the fire, and I decide to just burn the dirty rags.

Immediately the flames grow higher, as the last belongings of the executed Messaline and Loxuru catch fire.......

... Immediately the flames grow higher, as the last belongings of the executed Messaline and Loxuru catch fire.......

... but I keep my nice blond "ticket de métro" ! ... till that you could be attracted by some more tortures, Dena ! :eek:

I collect my tools and pick up Messaline's and Loxuru's loincloth.
Meanwhile the soldiers have started the fire, and I decide to just burn the dirty rags.

Immediately the flames grow higher, as the last belongings of the executed Messaline and Loxuru catch fire.......
Under our eyes. These loincloths hardly gave dignity, but still, the burning is another symbol of our juducial degradation!

THE SPECTATOR:

......with quite a number of other spectators, I'm still standing amongst yesterday's victims. Some of the dead have mouth and eyes open, all of them the chest inflated with a last breath. A fact that makes their ribs stand out. Easy to see the sheer horror, that these condemned must have endured before they got killed. Birds and animals haven't seriously started to take their share yet. There is currently to much going on at the execution site. Further in the background though, skeletons and rotting bodies can be explored.

Piles of bones and skulls are everywhere, to remind the crucified that crucifixion does not end with death.

Meanwhile the executioner Dena has put her top back on. The condemned Messaline, Loxuru and Lucia can be now considered as crucified.
The last Titulus is in place, and Dena collects the carelessly scattered clothes of the executed.

With the eyes of the crucified following her, she is tossing the rags into the fire that the Legionaires have lit.

Any minute the soldiers will allow us spectators to walk up to the dying. The nailed Messaline and Loxuru at this point haven't started to move for comfortable positions. It's the dark skinned african slave Lucia, who is hanging with the face to the cross, that is pulling on her ropes while swearing at the guards.......

Last edited:
Dena, finally puts her top back on. 'Finally', that means she considers the job as finished!

She is dressed again, while leaving us behind, nailed and naked. No 'finally' for us! We are left to the mercy of the cross for the short remaining of our lives.
This otherly life of a crucified condemned, has already captured me so intense, that seems almost a life on its own. It has become 'the new normal' for me, and already, it feels as if the many years of my life were just a short prelude to this.

With Dena's job done, the space around the crosses is almost empty and silent. As if a quiet has descended over it. Our slow moves make the crosses creak. The slave Lucia moves more on her cross, cursing the guards. These of course, simply ignore her. The words of a crucified slave are just futile noises.

Alone, with my horrible suffering, nails fixing me to this cross, a whip that tore my body apart and this Dena who finds that it's her duty to crucify us!
How can a woman, made to give life, find sadistic satisfaction by killing men so horribly, but also a woman like me who is not guilty in anything!

I had left my family to join the capital of the Empire, Rome, and to study there that would have changed my life, that could have placed me in the best classes of society and above all to bring me all the possibilities to have an exceptional destiny, to contribute to the greatness of this society dominating the world today!

No, it took a moment of bewilderment to follow this agitator and to be condemned with him to this torment reserved for slaves and foreigners ...
The pains are many, ensuuing this kind of torture: they will still be long ... I have to endure them, naked, under the quolibets ...
Soon, it seems that the soldiers will be able to come and play with my intimacy to try to make me enjoy: whoever succeeds wins a bottle of this bad wine for soldier!

I want to remain proud, as my father always taught me: I am above all Gallic and pride is not reserved only for Romans!

I'll prove it to you, Dena !...

Attachments

• Andaroos 4 - 304.jpg
    Andaroos 4 - 304.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 443
I had left my family to join the capital of the Empire, Rome, and to study there that would have changed my life, that could have placed me in the best classes of society and above all to bring me all the possibilities to have an exceptional destiny, to contribute to the greatness of this society dominating the world today!
I know you still blame me for your fate!
But this is the reality of that 'great' society, dominating the world, you wanted to contribute to!

It is a murderous society, that lives on the blood of thousands of innocents! It is based on terror!

If you would have realised your dream, you would have been supposed to, no, forced to approve executions like these, because that great society, and its best classes, are first of all concerned to their own survival, no matter the cost of human life!

And if you would have protested, you would have banned yourself from these best classes!

Call me an agitator, so let it be! I don't care if you believe me or not, but so is the truth!

... But this is the reality of that 'great' society, dominating the world, you wanted to contribute to! ...

Of course that I wanted that ! Roman have stopped our eternal quarrels between the different tribes , bringing us the famous "Pax Romana" where we could promote and develop our talents and found a new society of progress for everybody !
You, you want to stay into your dark tribes, set for the eternity into your dark forests without any evolution !
My choice was quickly made !

... but you spoiled it !

Attachments

• Messa test 002.jpg
    Messa test 002.jpg
    934.1 KB · Views: 410
Of course that I wanted that ! Roman have stopped our eternal quarrels between the different tribes , bringing us the famous "Pax Romana" where we could promote and develop our talents and found a new society of progress for everybody !
You, you want to stay into your dark tribes, set for the eternity into your dark forests without any evolution !
My choice was quickly made !
You judge me wrong, now, Messaline!
I am not a romantic of old tribal life in the dark Teutonic Forests! Tribal codes are often as oppressing as Roman rule, just on a smaller scale!
I dreamed of a free, open Germania!

And your Pax Romana? Do not worry, you are serving it! Right here, right now! Pax Romana means peace under Roman oppression. Our dear Dena down there is also serving Pax Romana, in her way, not objecting to crucify people, even women!

Don't forget that the peace, installed by the Romans among the tribes in your beloved Gaul, only apllies to what is left of them. Have you forgotten that Julius Caesar has eradicated most of the Gaul tribes, in one of the most massive genocides in history? On such a massive scale that it even has upset and shocked the Roman Senate, usually not reputed as a bunch of pacifist softies!

Was it my mistake, that I tried to agitate in a peaceful way? Would I better have taken up arms against the Romans? Getting killed in a fight (since I would have been no match for them), would that have been more honorable? I could have got caught and crucified either?

It's hard to share this demeaning fate of slaves and foreigners. But I have my pride too! My words were feared by Rome as much as would have been my sword! That thought gives for me my terrible fate here, at least a sense!

... And your Pax Romana? Do not worry, you are serving it! Right here, right now! Pax Romana means peace under Roman oppression. Our dear Dena down there is also serving Pax Romana, in her way, not objecting to crucify people, even women! ...
No, no, no ! I'm not serving the "Pax Romana" here , it's only a mistake due, for a part, to you !
Concerning Dena, she's just doing her duty, the best that she can ...
... and "Pax Romana" dont signify "oppression" but trades which are developping our country !
Let me quietly die in my pain : I only regret that I should not view all the benefactions brought by the roman society into our countries ...

Messa un peu+hard3.jpg

DENA:

.......the place is cleaned up. Every crucified has a Titulus above their head, to pass on important information to the spectators. The bitch Lucia is yelling at the guards, Messaline and Loxuru have started to contemplate and discuss their situation.

Hectorius speaks to me:

"It's done Dena. You have executed these three, and to me it seems as if it is very successful. Under normal circumstances none of the crucified can die before tomorrow. We should may take some time and watch how Messaline and Loxuru will experience, what it means to perish on the cross. The pain will build up, but won't stop to increase. Let's tell the guards that the spectators can wander amongst the victims now."

We go over to the fireplace and tell the Centurion, that his men can let the audience in:

"Centurion, give orders to your men that the execution is completed, and that the spectators can come closer to watch how Rome is handling wrongdoers."

The Centurion orders:

"Legionaires, step to the side."

The spectators have been waiting for it. Immediately they walk up to the crucified.......

I cannot convince Messaline...
Now the spectators are allowed to come closer!

I hope they will just be curious seeing us from closer by.

After all, we were no criminals, we did not murder, steal or rob them. We did do them any harm. It is just a show of blind force of Rome here! Perhaps a few will realise that!

THE SPECTATOR:

....the Legionaires move to the side. We are now allowed to walk up to the crucified. Amazing to see, what people are whitnessing the execution. There is a group of wealthy women, standing next to me and the killed slaves and wrongdoers, giggling. There is vendors that take the chance to communicate with each other in the best mood, because of the execution of the criminals Cire and Andrea the day before. A fact that makes the complete region a lot safer. Two of them take the chance to come to the crosses of the criminals:

"Look at them my friend. They can't scare anybody anymore. The way they sit naked on their crosses is really funny. These criminals have nothing better to do, than showing us their balls and tits. Everything else was taken away from the thieves. Ironic."

There is the Legionaires and the execution team. Some are sitting on the ground, others monitor the crucified, talk shop about the fixation of the victims and what horror they will face on their journey to death.

The female executioner has burned the loinclothes of Messaline and Loxuru. The slave Lucia was forced to carry her Patibulum naked to her execution. I decide to leave the crosses of yesterday's executions, to be like the other people between the new victims.

Three Legionaires are standing laughing next to Messaline's cross. Obviously Loxuru and Messaline are discussing fault, crime and punishment. One of the Legionaires is yelling at the naked women on her cross:

"Are you crazy. You shouldn't blame Loxuru for your death. The whole crucifixion wouldn't be that entertaining for us. If you don't say thank you to him, I will. Thank you Loxuru for getting Messaline in the same trouble you are in. See Messaline, he likes it too. Check out his penis, isn't it nicely erected. I tell you what, I also got a boner. No wonder if you ask me."

Meanwhile I'm standing with a hard dick in front of Messaline and Loxuru. It's not just the naked bodies that excite me, it's the situation we are all in.......

Last edited:
The onlookers are allowed to come closer. Their looks show lots of feelings : arrogance, mockery, malicious pleasure, curiosity, wonder, lust,…? What thoughts do they have?

All these pairs of eyes on my naked body, in a twisted position, my struggle against pain and discomfort, feels both shaming and exciting.

They come for me, for us, to see our agony!

My very last performance! I'll call it : 'Loxuru! Nail-sharp from the cross!' An exceptional and unique show! The ultimate poetry! Free speech, no restrictions, only the bare naked truth! Come and watch it, people!

I still know a few jokes about the Emperor! Do you want to hear them?

One of my own favourites, and very appropriate here!

“The Roman Emperor and the King of Parthia have a chat. The king says : ‘I have a strange habit : like to collect pretty woman slaves! I already got hundreds of them!’ The Emperor asks where he keeps them. The King replies : “in a harem”! Says the Emperor : ‘I like to collect jokes about me!’ Asks the king :’And how much did you collect already?’ The Emperor : “Thousands”. The King : “And how do you keep them?” The Emperor : “Simple : I crucify the jokers!”

Come on people! Admission is free! Enjoy the last performance of this rebellious poet!

Some would say, I am getting crazy! Dena, the guards, the onlookers, Messaline and Lucia! Even the corpse of Cire and Andrea on the crosses behind me must be thinking I am crazy!

No, no! Not crazy!
Once a performer, always a performer! Even crucified! Give me an audience, and I’ll give a show!

The spectators must watch from the distance, while the crucifixions are executed.
As soon as all the condemned are crucified, they are also allowed to come closer.

Here two manips once posted by Phlebas. That first one gives us an impression of the female executioner doing her job. The second pic from my perspective, when I'm allowed to come closer as an onlooker. In this case with two Legionaires, also checking the crucified out. Are they talking about the nailing, and if it has been done effectively?

Awesome feeling. Thanks a lot Phlebas.

Attachments

• Dena at work.JPG
    Dena at work.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 415
  • Onlookers.JPG
    Onlookers.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
The spectators must watch from the distance, while the crucifixions are executed.
As soon as all the condemned are crucified, they are also allowed to come closer.

Here two manips once posted by Phlebas. That first one gives us an impression of the female executioner doing her job. The second pic from my perspective, when I'm allowed to come closer as an onlooker. In this case with two Legionaires, also checking the crucified out. Are they talking about the nailing, and if it has been done effectively?

Awesome feeling. Thanks a lot Phlebas.
Looks to me like she is reaching around to do a hand job on him, perhaps she has a female customer for his sperm? Better than seeing it go to waste.

Back
Top Bottom