The female executioner for Numerus Brittonum et Exploratorum Nemanigensium

Go to CruxDreams.com
Comment:

Dena has nailed Marcella between the first and the second metatarsal bone. The team is executing the victims with a footrest, to take some of the pressure off the nailed bones. Sarcastically the footrests are declining a little.
Due to sweat and blood, the resistance of the wood under the feet will diminish. With the time the bodyweight will press the bones more fierce towards the nail. The pain will not stop to grow......

Nailing the Feet.JPG

Last edited:
DENA:

Bring her to her feet

We, the torturers are standing around Marcella, who is lying on the ground with her wrists nailed to her Patibulum. All of a sudden it's quiet at the execution site. The silence only interrupted by the screams and the moaning of the crucified.
Marcella's naked body is shining in the sun, her boobs hanging down left and right. Between her boobs, on her legs shoulders and stomach there is a handprins that Gordian, Hectorius and the Legionaires have left on her skin when they held her in place as I nailed her.

With a rope Hectorius is figuring out the measure from Marcella's armpits to her feet. He then transfers the distance from the point where the Patibulum will rest on the Stipes down, and hammers Marcella's footrest slightly above the ground to her upright.

Full of fear, and not understanding what will happen to her, Marcella is looking at us.

I speak to her:

"We will bring you to your feet now. As soon as you stand you have to go backwards a few steps, until your Patibulum makes contact with the Stipes. Then we will lift the Patibulum in it's final place. You will have no problem to keep your feet on the ground while we do that."

Then the men lift the Patibulum up knee high, to have Marcella in a sort of "sitting" position.

Knowing that this is a difficult task, I step behind Marcella and reach with my arms under her Patibulum and her armpits. Take my hands on her tits, to relieve the nailed wrists when she stands up. I don't want her to faint. It's very important, that she is always fully aware of what we do to her.

I yell:

"Stand up."

Instinctively she pulls her knees towards her chest, and helps us to get her screaming on her feet. We are balancing the Patibulum and try to not twist it.

I speak again:

"Slowly back. Maybe three or four careful steps, Marcella."

Gasping for air like crazy, she accomblishes the steps with the Patibulum backwards to her Stipes.

I command:

"Yes. Really good. We have to lift the Patibulum for a short moment higher than your Stipes. That will stretch your arms to a point, but you will still be able to stand. At least tip toes."

Saying that, I move in front of her, grab her rib cage on the sides. Gordian and a Legionaire are holding the arms. Hectorius has leaned a ladder to the Stipes, climbs up to control the way up of the Patibulum from behind.

"Lift up."

As I'm stating that, the Patibulum moves up slowly along the Stipes. Marcella stretches in total agony, rolls her eyes, watches each of us in hectic as we work on her laughing.

I inhale her breath, feel her heartbeat and the goosebumps at her skin, while my hands hold her. With my right thumb I go over her nipple, to see if the nipple is hard. Yes it is, hard and erect. Then the Patibulum is in place.
Right away she looks down, puts her feet on her footrest, stands straight to take the pressure off of her wrists......

View attachment 1062778

Yusseby's drawing is perfect. A thrilling moment, so full of sarcasm and emotions.
How I always imagined it would be. So glad to cooperate with my executioners.;)

Comment:

Dena has nailed Marcella between the first and the second metatarsal bone. The team is executing the victims with a footrest, to take some of the pressure off the nailed bones. Sarcastically the footrests are declining a little.
Due to sweat and blood, the resistance of the wood under the feet will diminish. With the time the bodyweight will press the bones more fierce towards the nail. The pain will not stop to grow......

View attachment 1073051
I don't believe there was just "one way" to crucify. Well possible that a lot was depending on the execution teams....

It's interesting to get an idea what the executed feel. How is the effect on you, when you are nailed, while the victim next to you is tied?

Last edited:
Welcome to the world of the living dead, Marcella!

Nailed to two pieces of wood, naked and exposed to the greedy onlookers!

You are on your own in your agony now, and meanwhile one of us in the same grim fate!
You all are now considered as being executed, but of course alive for the entertainment of the crowd.

Take a look at the crucified and killed from yesterday, the cocks of the men are still erect. Things will take longer than you think.

Last edited:
I don't believe there was just "one way" to crucify. Well possible that a lot was depending on the execution teams....

It's interesting to get an idea what the executed feel. How is the effect on you, when you are nailed, while the victim next to you is tied?
Tied also can bring the death : it depends of the time ... But it's evident that nailed is bringing more pain, mainly with square nails which rub the bones when you try to move ...
Never mind, to crucify a woman like me with mendacious pretexts is shameful, Dena, mostly because you're yourself a woman !
messa cruxed iray9 (1).jpg

Tied also can bring the death : it depends of the time ... But it's evident that nailed is bringing more pain, mainly with square nails which rub the bones when you try to move ...
Never mind, to crucify a woman like me with mendacious pretexts is shameful, Dena, mostly because you're yourself a woman !
Messa has been nailed to her cross and raised to hang from it before the passer-byes that will view her body stretched for both the torture that will take her and the forced exposure to the people witnessing her condemnation as she suffers her death. A trio of spikes hold her displayed for the people's view. Simple spikes that could have built a shelter now hold her naked and displayed for the inquisitive crowd.
slave end 060.jpg
The crowd is sure this woman has earned her punishment from the state. They marvel at her agony, never showing sympathy for her suffering.

Welcome to the world of the living dead, Marcella!

Nailed to two pieces of wood, naked and exposed to the greedy onlookers!

You are on your own in your agony now, and meanwhile one of us in the same grim fate!

How I see "my new neighbour" Marcella, vainly struggling for comfort.

View attachment 1073961

Fuck me! Fuck, fuck, fuck!! This hurts like fucking hell to be crucified!

Hey, friend. Thanks for noticing me. How long do you think we'll be hanging here? You like my boobs? My legs? I have great boobs and legs. So enjoy.

tumblr_no03edoeoo1sj8mzdo3_400.jpg Gotta say, you're looking pretty good too. Hmmm. I see your cock is stiffening. You must like what you see!

Well, at least I'm not suffering the emotional agony of awaiting my crucifixion. No more terror about being crucified. Now I'm crucified! Nailed naked to a cross. My really great tits and pussy exposed to everyone. So much pain! So much humiliation!

You must like what you see!

Watching you, Marcella, makes me angry, for what Roman tyrranny does with people! How evil are these Roman judges, who condemn others to get nailed naked to a cross!

But meanwhile, I like what I see, indeed! The view of these good looking naked women, dancing on their cross, is really exciting, even more exciting as a crucified myself, than watching it as a spectator on the ground!

Would it matter, if the tied condemned is also destined to die either?

Would it matter, if the tied condemned is also destined to die either?
I look at it the same way. Interesting how Daniela is looking at it. She says that being tied, she still has hope that she can be saved. For her, nails express the inevitable, the final. But the pain when you die nailed to the cross, lies beyond our imagination.

Last edited:
But the pain when you die nailed to the cross, lies beyond our imagination.
Of course ! You cant imagine what is the pain when I try to get up my body, forcing to my legs what it's inducing an unbearable misery into my feet, the nails rubbing my bones ! ...
I cry, claiming the death ... all to stop this torture ...
Please, Dena, break my legs, I've enough suffer !
But Dena is drinking and laughing with the soldiers ...

messa cruxed for manip9.png messa cruxed iray6.jpg

I have always wondered how the creators of whipping websites find the volunteers to submit to this. And most are beautiful young women, who could model in much less painful ways
It seems to me that I couldn't evitate the whip ( in real life ) : Mmmmmmmm ! Those leather lashes striking, rolling around my tender skin ! I dont know why it's a wonderful pain/pleasure ...

Pascale fouettée a.jpg Pascale fouettée d.png

Of course ! You cant imagine what is the pain when I try to get up my body, forcing to my legs what it's inducing an unbearable misery into my feet, the nails rubbing my bones ! ...
I cry, claiming the death ... all to stop this torture ...
Please, Dena, break my legs, I've enough suffer !
But Dena is drinking and laughing with the soldiers ...

View attachment 1075765 View attachment 1075768
A SPECTATOR:

Messaline's begging to have the legs broken, causes loudest laughter at the execution site.
I step in front of her and tell her amused:

"You want your legs broken? Are you crazy? Look, they have attached a Sedile and a footrest for you to make the cross as comfortable as possible for you. All that work and you want to die fast. I hope that you will still be alive tomorrow and we can have more fun with you. All that you have to do is lift yourself up some and breathe Girl.
Come on, push, entertain us:D."

What a sight. The obviously ashamed woman is, with dangling tits, constantly trying to find the next better position to place herself with her ass and her cunt on the Sedile. Spectacular.

Last edited:
A SPECTATOR:

"Dena, how much do I have to pay, if I want you to give the crucified some more Posca? Is a Sesterce enough? Messaline here will for sure fade away too fast. Don't give up Messaline! You got everything you need. You can even sit to get some relief. That fat bitch Lucia that they have tied with the face to the cross for instance can't."

Last edited:
A SPECTATOR:

"Dena, how much do I have to pay, if I want you to give the crucified some more Posca? Is a Sesterce enough? Messaline here will for sure fade away too fast. Don't give up Messaline! You got everything you need. You can even sit to get some relief. That fat bitch Lucia that they have tied with the face to the cross for instance can't."
I hear Messaline begging to break her legs.
The crowd reponds with laughter!
Is she giving up? I try to resist the request, scared to loose my face, even in my humiliating situation!

Or has she courage!?
The courage to endure more terrible pain, of the broken legs. Even if it would not be for long anymore, I fear it!
I hope, my body will break, and I would fade away forever! The sooner the better!

Yes! Give us some more posca, please!

Back
Top Bottom