The final curtain?

Go to CruxDreams.com

fat slave girl

Regina Servorum
I don't intend this thread to get all philosophical, but this is a thought which occurred to me while chatting with @Tigertails today.

There are many executions on this site, mostly by crucifixion, but also by many other painful, humiliating and degrading methods.

Of course we all return miraculously for more adventures, but imagine for a second that we don't. Then imagine that your unfortunate soul is cast into Hell.

What do you find there? Does the earthly torment continue for eternity?

338042_d894737_770x2000.jpg

And does Satan have some distinctly earthly desires?

f3640fafc3ec72db290edabce4d15d3b9953decb.jpg

And maybe Satan is not even male, but the cruellest and most sadistic female any of us have ever met?

bondage_is_bad.jpg

My question is, on discovering that your torment and torture is to continue for eternity, are you terrified...or excited?

Everything that "lasts for eternity" could be hell as this story from German religious "protestants" tells us:

A man wakes up at a bar with female pole dancers in the back ground and a friendly barkeeper who tells him:
- I am sorry for you but you are dead and here in hell !
- Hrm, ok, may I have something to drink and eat?
- Everything you want.
- OK, and how long can I stay here at the bar?
- Your wish, your dreams and your imagination of eternity as you have loved it to be - all this has come true now and you will have to stay in this bar for eternity!
- So, this seems not to be so bad. Beautiful women, female pole dancers, a bar with everything I want. Are you sure, this is hell?
- Stay here for the next 100.000 years and you may understand the concept of hell.
- OK, but what is this yelling and crying behind that glass door there at the end of the corridor where it seems to be really hot, dangerous and fiery? Isn't that more hellish than here?
- I don't know. I have never been there because behind that door there is the "eternal imagination sector" for Catholics ...

Of course we all return miraculously for more adventures, but imagine for a second that we don't. Then imagine that your unfortunate soul is cast into Hell.
Or, we are caught in an infernal cycle, in which we return indeed for the next torment.

On the other hand, sitting on a cloud dressed in a nightshift, with wings that are always in the way, and just staring at God, for eternity, might get boring either!

Even these virgins, some religions provide, will become the same of the same. Ultimately, you'll long desperately to a sociable, experienced, mature woman.

My question is, on discovering that your torment and torture is to continue for eternity, are you terrified...or excited?

As someone who has accumulated Moore than her share of fatal CF outcomes, i’d be neither terrified nor excited ... rather I’d be curious to see whether Tree is there, and whether he has reformed and shed his vices. And I would, of course, expect to spend some time with Jollyrei on his dark home turf, and perhaps spend an evening at a heavenly pub (limit 2 glasses of wine) with Wragg, Oldslave, PrPr, Montycrusto, Fossy, Bobinder, QuietPaul, Phlebas, Loxoru, TwoNines, Malins, Damian, SkatingJesus, Apostate, Madiosi, RR, FSG, Kathy, Messaline, LittleSiss, Mp5stab, DarkPrincess, Dorothy Brown, Erin, Rias, Jimsac and all the other crazies, too numerous to mention here, who inhabit CF and delight in tormenting and/or entertaining me. In turn, I would go out of my way to torment Windar with the fact that reruns of Seinfeld are totally banned In the after life. And finally, I would relish the peace and quiet, only an afterlife could provide, that would allow me to read and gain some semblance of the amazing knowledge and good sense displayed by our Eulalia on CF every day.

I believe the sole can neither experience pain or pleasure. In primitive times angels came to earth and wished to experience what they saw as humans having humanly pleasures so they entered the human bodys. They became trapped in the bodys and from then on humans had spiritual soles. I was taught that in church as a child

Tough act to follow, Barb. I won't even try.

One concept of Hell that has stuck with me over time is the Devil in "The Excorcist" taunting the priest, saying "Your Mother sucks cocks in Hell!" A mental image I’ve always found mesmerizing.

597548CF-63AE-4235-8A9C-3F95D22E7A07.jpeg

Jastrow consigned at least one of his nuns to the flames eternal, and ever since I’ve found "crucified naked in Hell" to be a turn-on.

5773E976-71D0-48D9-B23D-E49A0297EB03.jpegABB82749-D173-46B2-9D88-D724CAE5F72F.jpeg

Yes, I’m aware I’m not including my personal afterlife, because if I get to pick one I’m not sure what I’d really like. With my luck my fundamentalist sisters are right, and God the Infinitely Merciful will fry my ass in Hell for infinity.

As someone who has accumulated Moore than her share of fatal CF outcomes, i’d be neither terrified nor excited ... rather I’d be curious to see whether Tree is there, and whether he has reformed and shed his vices. And I would, of course, expect to spend some time with Jollyrei on his dark home turf, and perhaps spend an evening at a heavenly pub (limit 2 glasses of wine) with Wragg, Oldslave, PrPr, Montycrusto, Fossy, Bobinder, QuietPaul, Phlebas, Loxoru, TwoNines, Malins, Damian, SkatingJesus, Apostate, Madiosi, FSG, Kathy, Messaline, LittleSiss, Mp5stab, DarkPrincess, Dorothy Brown, Erin, Jimsac and all the other crazies, too numerous to mention here, who inhabit CF and delight in tormenting and/or entertaining me. In turn, I would go out of my way to torment Windar with the fact that reruns of Seinfeld are totally banned In the after life. And finally, I would relish the peace and quiet, only an afterlife could provide, that would allow me to read and gain some semblance of the amazing knowledge and good sense displayed by our Eulalia on CF every day.
So, we're all going to hell then? :confused: :rolleyes::devil::devil::devil:

Personally, I strongly suspect that there will be nothing after we die. In Plato's Phaedo, one of Socrates' pupils questions the immortality of a soul, which argument I found to be much more persuasive than that of Socrates' answer which was supposed to rebuke it.

IIRC, he compared our soul to a harmony, as such produced by a well-tuned lyre (or a guitar, if you will). I think this is quite an apt example, as we now know that our consciousness comprises of electric impulses running through our brain, which is not very unlike to the complex interactions between sound waves produced by a stringed instrument.

He argued that if our soul can be compared to the harmony while our body is like the instrument, wouldn't the harmony be the first thing to disappear when we destroy the instrument? If we break an well-tuned guitar, the harmony it produces does not migrate to a different place, or to a different guitar but it simply ceases to exist. And certainly, there's little reason to suspect that there is an immortal existence who would judge if the CMaj7 chord that instrument played would sufficiently confrom to the ideal CMaj7-ness that the chord may migrate to some everlasting guitar that exists in a different plane and being played there happily forever.

And if we meddle with the tuning pegs in random manner, the guitar will produce ugly sound, just like how a person with certain ilness may suffer delirium and lose one's ability to judge. Then on what ground can we argue that the relationship between our body and soul would be any different in this regard from that between a guitar and the harmony it produces?

That being said, I don't think it makes everything we do in this life meaningless, even if our soul is not immortal and may simply ceases to exist when we die.

It is because, I believe things like 'meaning', or 'value' itself is closely tied to the temporal nature of our existence. If we can live forever, a lot of things will lose their meaning or value, for instance. Would you still value your time or money, or even friends if you can expect they will be always there regardless of whatever you do?

We only cherish such things that we know they can cease to exist. As such, various meanings and values we tend to attach to things around us only matters because they, and also we who appreciate them have but a transient existence. And if my soul is like a harmony, I think it'd enough for me if it once made some resonance in other people's minds and left them memories.

So, I don't have much complaints if my soul isn't immortal, or the things that I valued while I live may not last forever, because I believe it's only because of such an imperfection that I care them in the first place.

I don't think this is some sort of a universal truth, and I don't intend to confront anyone who would disagree with me. But that's pretty much how I see this matter personally.

Last edited:
Personally, I strongly suspect that there will be nothing after we die. In Plato's Phaedo, one of Socrates' pupils questions the immortality of a soul, which argument I found to be much more persuasive than that of Socrates' answer which was supposed to rebuke it.

IIRC, he compared our soul to a harmony, as such produced by a well-tuned lyre (or a guitar, if you will). I think this is quite an apt example, as we now know that our consciousness comprises of electric impulses running through our brain, which is not very unlike to the complex interactions between sound waves produced by a stringed instrument.

He argued that if our soul can be compared to the harmony while our body is like the instrument, wouldn't the harmony be the first thing to disappear when we destroy the instrument? If we break an well-tuned guitar, the harmony it produces does not migrate to a different place, or to a different guitar but it simply ceases to exist. And certainly, there's little reason to suspect that there is an immortal existence who would judge if the CMaj7 chord that instrument played would sufficiently confrom to the ideal CMaj7-ness that the chord may migrate to some everlasting guitar that exists in a different plane and being played there happily forever.

And if we meddle with the tuning pegs in random manner, the guitar will produce ugly sound, just like how a person with certain ilness may suffer delirium and lose one's ability to judge. Then on what ground can we argue that the relationship between our body and soul would be any different in this regard from that between a guitar and the harmony it produces?

That being said, I don't think it makes everything we do in this life meaningless, even if our soul is not immortal and may simply ceases to exist when we die.

It is because, I believe things like 'meaning', or 'value' itself is closely tied to the temporal nature of our existence. If we can live forever, a lot of things will lose their meaning or value, for instance. Would you still value your time or money, or even friends if you can expect they will be always there regardless of whatever you do?

We only cherish such things that we know they can cease to exist. As such, various meanings and values we tend to attach to things around us only matters because they, and also we who appreciate them have but a transient existence. And if my soul is like a harmony, I think it'd enough for me if it once made some resonance in other people's minds and left them memories.

So, I don't have much complaints if my soul isn't immortal, or the things that I valued while I live may not last forever, because I believe it's only because of such an imperfection that I care them in the first place.

I don't think this is some sort of a universal truth, and I don't intend to confront anyone who would disagree with me. But that's pretty much how I see this matter personally.
We are getting into Philosophical territory here.

I know Socrates is famous for saying he didn't fear death because it's illogical to fear the unknown, but I am freaked out by the notion that we stop existing when we die, and I'm not cheered up by having it pointed out to me that I won't realized that I'm dead.

But I also believe that there is something after death, possibly because I've talked myself into it in order to get to sleep tonight, but I think there's something that must exist outside the infinity of time and space. Not sure if this is a spirit realm where we all hang out before reincarnation or a place where good battles evil or anything else, but I like the idea that our essence when we die becomes one with a greatest spiritual mass.

As for Hell, one big party where pain causes pleasure, Satan is your best friend, and all the great writers and artist are constantly working together on new material.

Also all the girls are so hot that every article of clothing they try to put on burns off.

I don't intend this thread to get all philosophical,
...aaaand what happens!?

I guess besides cruxing, whipping and so on, on this site one of the major phetishes is filosophy ...

Jastrow consigned at least one of his nuns to the flames eternal, and ever since I’ve found "crucified naked in Hell" to be a turn-on.

5773E976-71D0-48D9-B23D-E49A0297EB03.jpegABB82749-D173-46B2-9D88-D724CAE5F72F.jpeg
This is where the critics point out the church has a problem with infernalized misogyny ...
I respect your fetishes. Personally, however, I like them more when they have hair :p
in Hell, hair is asbestos?

To read about "filosophy" as one of the "major phetishes" here is very "phunny" for me, and in order to top every "filosofer" here, I would like to mention several facts of which we do not know if they might one day be "alternative" ones, but I have read a lot about all these facts and possibilities and if I only had enough money, I would do my own research about that:

1. We cannot be sure how many dimensions there are in this universe. OK, we all know the three dimensions of the space in our wardrobe but when we add time to the three spaces in our washing machine during the "action" there, socks can suddenly disappear!

So, the fourth dimension of "time" seems to have some unexpected characteristics. Maybe, time itself has more dimensions than only one because throughout human history, there are stories of "precognitive dreamers" who could see the coming events or catastrophes of near future during the coming 24 to 48 hours.

a) According to several different ancient sources (so we can "almost" take this as a historical fact), Calpurnia tried to convince her husband Caesar not to go to the senate on the "ides of March" in 44 B.C. because of her nightmare in the night before. Unfortunately, he did not believe in dreams at all.

b) Hans Berger, the German inventor of the EEG (electroencephalography) had his own special reason for his scientific work on the very weak electrical current in human brains, because his sister dreamt all details of a dangerous accident of him at exactly the same time when it happened. She was waking up from her dream about 50 km away from the place of the accident, insisting that her father should send a telegram to ask about her brother's accident. Hans Berger tried to find out all his life how the information of his life-threatening accident might have been transferred to her. He thought it must have been transferred via electricity but he never found a real scientific proof.

2. So, when you take "precognitive dreams" as a possibility or reality, where do they come from and who or what is sending them?
Do they come from an additional dimension in which time is flowing like a river which can flow a bit backwards when there is a sudden obstacle in the river?
In some of such historical dream stories, relatives or friends who have already died a few time ago, are appearing in order to warn the endangered persons.

Shall we take this as a possibility of "life after death"?
We cannot be sure but we can also not exclude it.

3. In any case, the scientific researchers of the so-called NDE's (Near Death Experiences) found many, many different stories from different cultures with many different "imaginations" which seem to differ from one cultural "preset" to the next one. But really all of them had the feeling of a "peaceful happiness" in the moment of "clinical death" and many told stories of meeting family members who passed away before, even some who introduced themselves because the persons with such an NDE did not know any relative because of being an orphan.

OK, even if we think of this as a nice personal wishful thinking in the moment of our death, why should nature burn down such a nice firework of illusions in the moment of death when it could also simply switch off the lights?

There is no necessity for nature of organizing such a bunch of nice illusions and fireworks in our subconscious before our death ... except that there really is still something after our material life and death.

(Mhm, I should add that the NDE-researchers usually asked "normal" people for their NDE's. Maybe, we are not all "normal", because I know also one single different story of a NDE of a bank robber, who had to live through his last robbery via the eyes of his victims there. This might be the worst hell of all imaginations and if it is an invention by the researcher, it is one of the best I have ever heard of ...)

Last edited:
As someone who has accumulated Moore than her share of fatal CF outcomes, i’d be neither terrified nor excited ... rather I’d be curious to see whether Tree is there, and whether he has reformed and shed his vices. And I would, of course, expect to spend some time with Jollyrei on his dark home turf, and perhaps spend an evening at a heavenly pub (limit 2 glasses of wine) with Wragg, Oldslave, PrPr, Montycrusto, Fossy, Bobinder, QuietPaul, Phlebas, Loxoru, TwoNines, Malins, Damian, SkatingJesus, Apostate, Madiosi, FSG, Kathy, Messaline, LittleSiss, Mp5stab, DarkPrincess, Dorothy Brown, Erin, Jimsac and all the other crazies, too numerous to mention here, who inhabit CF and delight in tormenting and/or entertaining me. In turn, I would go out of my way to torment Windar with the fact that reruns of Seinfeld are totally banned In the after life. And finally, I would relish the peace and quiet, only an afterlife could provide, that would allow me to read and gain some semblance of the amazing knowledge and good sense displayed by our Eulalia on CF every day.

Some company. I am almost tempted to say : "Looking forward to it!":angel2:

So, we're all going to hell then? :confused: :rolleyes::devil::devil::devil:
Had you something else in mind, then?:devil-king:

Back
Top Bottom