The final curtain?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mhm, I am not sure where I would like to wake up after life. Heaven might be boring for me but I would also not like to be too long in hell or at the bar, which I described in the 2nd posting here. I hope I will find interesting persons whereever I will have to go. I would really like to meet some of the friendly and interesting perverts here but I am not sure to find them interesting enough to stay together with them for eternity.
:p
Maybe, it would be nice to become a helpful "library ghost" for some time who can read some friendly people's minds and push the books a bit forward in the shelves which they are looking for ...

Or, for some time an angel like in the German movie "In weiter Ferne, so nah!" by the German director Wim Wenders. There is an incredible scene, in which an angel is standing right behind Mikhail Gorbachev (the real one!) who is just preparing one of his speeches and using a Russian classical author as inspiration and the angel's thoughts are heard when he reads the speech of Gorbachev, which he finds "good".

!

This German movie - which was in principle a sequel to "Wings of Desire" (= "Der Himmel über Berlin" = The Heaven over Berlin) - had the most improbable & incredible cast I have ever heard of in my lifetime and there could really have been supernatural powers present during the making of this fantasy movie. If you ask anyone in the future if this casting was ever possible in a real movie, everyone will say "NO"! : Peter Falk (Columbo), Lou Reed, Willem Dafoe, Nastassja Kinski, Heinz Rühmann (age 92, in his very last movie), Horst Buchholz (The Magnificient Seven, 1960, Western) and the best German, Austrian & Swiss movie actors of all times AND Mikhail Gorbachev as himself. Hard to believe this was ever possible, already now, isn't it?

Last edited:
it feels like a cop-out but i've always felt that hell is simply being reborn and becoming miserable once again, and heaven would be true release

though to answer op's question, i suppose it'd be kinda fun to be bound, gagged, and suffering some form of eternal torture AND ending up looking like a metal album cover to boot

I believe the sole can neither experience pain or pleasure. In primitive times angels came to earth and wished to experience what they saw as humans having humanly pleasures so they entered the human bodys. They became trapped in the bodys and from then on humans had spiritual soles. I was taught that in church as a child
a near hit. But to correct that someone got crucified, was that also told?

I don't intend this thread to get all philosophical, but this is a thought which occurred to me while chatting with @Tigertails today.

There are many executions on this site, mostly by crucifixion, but also by many other painful, humiliating and degrading methods.

Of course we all return miraculously for more adventures, but imagine for a second that we don't. Then imagine that your unfortunate soul is cast into Hell.

What do you find there? Does the earthly torment continue for eternity?

View attachment 896709

And does Satan have some distinctly earthly desires?

View attachment 896713

And maybe Satan is not even male, but the cruellest and most sadistic female any of us have ever met?

View attachment 896717

My question is, on discovering that your torment and torture is to continue for eternity, are you terrified...or excited?
Just ran across this post. Terrified to say it, but I think I'd be very excited at the idea for my torture continuing for eternity. I remember as a kid seeing all those medieval "Last Judgement" paintings. Hell filled with naked people being tortured in all sorts of horrible and erotic ways. I so very much wanted to be one of them. Can't explain it, but there ya go, ha!

In my opinion, Heaven is looking like Hell ; when we have been cruelly tortured or crucified, even to death, here, we always are returning for another session of tortures and admit that it's our happiness and our privilege !
If the tortures were always the same, we quickly get a saturation, but in constantly returning for another and different torture, we can satisfy all our fantasies : I hope that, even if we've some preferences, we're suffisciently eclectic to explore all what we are searching here ...
So, take your pleasure in Heaven like in Hell "pour les siècles des siècles ... Amen !"

Mmmmmm ! I could be happy to have such a Mistress soon !
bondage_is_bad.jpg :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

I believe the sole can neither experience pain or pleasure. In primitive times angels came to earth and wished to experience what they saw as humans having humanly pleasures so they entered the human bodys. They became trapped in the bodys and from then on humans had spiritual soles. I was taught that in church as a child
It is closer to what I believe. I learned that hell is build for the devil (satan) and his angels, not for us. To make here some irony (do not forget who ever build that earth here, has to be very ironic), all the people here crucifying nice females, will have to torture the devil in hell for eternity. Probably we should mention, that the devil is a very good looking male, not horns and cow legs or the like, as I interpret the situation. So regret your sins, if you want not to work for eternity as torturer of beautiful males!

It is closer to what I believe. I learned that hell is build for the devil (satan) and his angels, not for us. To make here some irony (do not forget who ever build that earth here, has to be very ironic), all the people here crucifying nice females, will have to torture the devil in hell for eternity. Probably we should mention, that the devil is a very good looking male, not horns and cow legs or the like, as I interpret the situation. So regret your sins, if you want not to work for eternity as torturer of beautiful males!
God or devil, heaven or hell? Don't believe in them.:nusee:

But perhaps, (the Angel of) Death looks like this, when she comes to get you?:angel2:

angelofdeath2.jpgstag4.jpg

God or devil, heaven or hell? Don't believe in them.:nusee:

But perhaps, (the Angel of) Death looks like this, when she comes to get you?:angel2:

View attachment 944846View attachment 944847
That would be good news! Since even the not-so-good-looking girls run away when they see me! So it will be, that the death angel will run away when he see's me! Probably he had been ruined away already many times, 2 times when I was running through the target area of my own artillery I guess, different times while driving cars, last time I was 8 weeks in hospital due to an infection......

dante.jpg
"There are also chimeres, gorgons, and all devils!"
"An those?"
"Nothing special... - tourists!"
"

Back
Top Bottom