The Fixer

Go to CruxDreams.com

Darkmind

Magistrate
With all the big screen films at the time featuring the end of the world, people thought it would be caused by some big disaster. They thought it would be Aliens, some man-made plague or maybe even a super volcano. But it was none of those things. It was just plain, boring economic collapse. Seriously, bankers made one too many gambles and that’s what brought down the global economy. I was actually a little disappointed.

As the money became worthless so did the governments that backed it. As the collapse worsened over half of all people died. So when rulers stepped forward, of any kind, they were welcomed as long as they offered some stability. Just as when the police in 1800s New York could not keep the order, gangs took up the job. That’s how the world works now.

It was a mafia man who collected all the gold in 50 miles, melted it down and used it to make his own currency. Not sure how things are done elsewhere but that got people working. It got the food production up so much so James Mcfieder as he is known was hailed as a hero. Soon as a steady flow of food came and the coal plant was producing power some called for elections. After all that Mcfieder was not giving his kingdom to anyone so that idea died quickly.

That’s how I came to work for Mcfieder, he needed people to do questionable jobs and not ask questions. When he gave me my first job I had not eaten in two days, so as you would expect. I didn’t ask questions. Turns out the best way to kill an idea is to kill those who think it. That’s how I helped end that election idea. With the squeeze of a trigger I had coin, food and even a good place to stay. I continued not asking questions.

In fact I was so good at not asking questions that Mcfieder himself called me his “Fixer”. All those years of questioning the world and the best thing I ever did was stop. Have to let go of the morals as well but when you have been hungry. I mean real hungry, to the point where you are thinking of cooking your shoes that is not as hard as you might think. Just as well those shoes were mainly plastic.

Mcfieder did not keep all the wealth to himself. I have to admit he has done more then I probably would to let other have a chance to get wealthy. Plenty of people have started businesses and as long as they pay both respect and tribute. They can have all the success they can grab.

Some do well but some, just as in the old world, well they don’t do so well. This brings me to Mickey Donovan. He had two factories and was living it large. I mean old world rap star rich. A few months ago he married this beauty queen named Michelle. She was a whole new level of beautiful. So much so that I’m Greek goddesses look down on her body with envy.

But just after the wedding Mickey borrowed some coin from my boss to fund the takeover of a rivals factory. The guy was going to create new work for people, it was going to be great. But after his first two factories were burned to the ground he found himself finished, we don’t have insurance anymore you see.

Owning Mcfieder big and knowing he could not pay he did the smart thing. Loaded up his fastest car and disappeared. Mcfieder was, as you can imagine, displeased. Not only had he lost money he needed to show everyone you could not rip him off. So he decided that the debt now passes to Michelle, his wife.

She has been selling off Mickey old possessions to raise the coin but she was still a little off. The poor girl could not find anyone to buy his house, not at the price she needs to pay off Mcfieder, so she was in a difficult spot. Mcfieder needed to make an example so he called on me, his Fixer to make sure it was done.

Last week I went round to see Michelle. As she was making me a drink in the kitchen I came up behind her and stood with my body up against hers. I then put on the kitchen table in front of her a device Mcfieder insisted I use, a vaginal pear. She gasped as she saw the device, frozen still with fear, I could feel her trembling. I spoke in her ear.

“Pick it up”

Hands shaking she picked it up. She held in as instructed. So I came my next instruction.

“Now slowly, nice and slowly, open it”

I could sense her heighted heart rate as I stood with her perfect body against mine. She nodded her head as she couldn’t speak. There was a creak as the petals cracked, turning the handle more caused the petals to spread.

“That’s it Michelle, keep going”

A tear rolled down her cheek as she opened it even more. Her mind was filled with the thought of this happening while the device is inside her. I ran my finger down her stomach legging go as it approached her pussy to help take her attention down there.

“Now picture this opening while deeply in here” I said. She inhaled sharply at the intrusion but remained still.

“The way to do it you ask? You know when you really want the girl to suffer is open it then close it again over and over again. But each time you open the pear you open it a little wider than before. This way the girl feels the pain slowly build”

“Wh, wh, what?......” She mumbled enveloped in fear.

“That’s how I will do that to you. Over hours you’ll feel this sensitive skin stretch then been ripped apart. You will feel it tear”

“n, n, nooooooo”

She had nearly opened the pear fully when I said “Open it fully”

She kept turning until the handle stopped. Now the petals were far apart she just stood there staring at them. If you were in the room you would have agreed, just this act alone could have been called a form of torture.

I turned her around, she then looked straight at me with her large brown eyes. She still hand the pear in her hands and her mouth slightly open, her bottom lip trembling. Calmly I said to her

“No need for the drink. If you can’t pay Mcfieder in full in one week. I’ll put that into your vagina then slowly open it just like you have. Do you understand?”

“Yes….” She said softly.

“Good, I’ll leave that with you to encourage you to pay your debt. If you can’t pay there will be no running, no begging, you take the pear won’t you” At the time I thought it was just talk.

She nodded “Yes…. I will” Another tear rolled down her delicate face. With the message conveyed loud and clear I found a good drinking hole to lose the night in. I tell ya, I can still drink like a rock star but I just can’t recover like one. Not anymore.

1 Week later.

I was at Mcfieder’s mansion as I often was when I was called to his office. Mcfieder was a tall, imposing man who despite being 50 looked like he could choke a bear if it looked at him the wrong way. He said “You know how to threaten people don’t you?”

“Sure boss that’s what you pay me to do”

“So you know it is not necessarily the severity of the threat that scares people. It’s the certainty you will carry it out and the only way to keep people certain is to always carry out your threats. Even if you regret making them”

“Not sure what you’re getting at boss?”

“The girl hasn’t paid”

I could sense some sadness in his voice as he spoke “Do you mean Michelle, boss?”

“Yeah so now you know what must be done to her”

“I do boss”

“I’ll see you’re paid well”

I left his office knowing what I had to do next. I could tell he had thought about this but hoped it would never happen. I drove out to the old Donovan house to do what needed doing. The gates were open so I drove right up to the front door. My car came to a stop on the gravel near what was once a nice water fountain, now it was full of weeds.

I had a bag with some equipment in it for the job that I carried with me to the front door. Knocking on it I could hear the knocks echoing in the large hall behind the door. After a few second I could hear footsteps followed by the door creaking open.

Though the open door was Michelle. She looked at me in acknowledgment then gestured with her head for me to come in. She looked sad as one would expect given what was about to happen. She was wearing a white robe and her hair was wet showing she had just showered. Seeing sadness in those large eyes caused some in me but I had to ignore it. I walked in to the house closing the door behind me.

“You know what I’m here to do don’t you?”

She turned back to face me “Yes, yes I know. I have prepared for your arrival as I knew I could not get the funds. If I can’t pay cash then I can pay my debt by allowing Mcfeider to use me to show his power. That is why he is making you go through with this is it not? Or will it please him to know I have taken the pear?”

I was surprised by her question “Sorry to say but it is because he can’t be seen as making a threat and not carrying it out”

“Then what about you Mr Fixer. That’s what they call you isn’t it? Are you just following orders or will opening the pear in me please you?”

I could see fear in her but she was managing to control it so she could be so direct. “Yeah they call me that but I’m just following orders here today. Even if I don’t like them”

“Just following orders, you know I read old books and men have used that term for years to justify all kinds of things. ”

“Maybe they have Michelle”

“Well at least Mcfeider has paid a doctor to tend to me once you have finished. Is that out of mercy of so he can get a second account of how my vagina has been ripped apart?”

“Both I’m sorry to say Michelle”

“You know my name, what shall I call you? I take it you were not called the fixer at birth and given you’re here to torture not fix what shall I call you”

“I’m Jack Ache, you can call me Jack”

She extended her hand in front of me I could see it tremble slightly. I was starting to think her direct confidence was a way of coping with the fear. I was already going to hurt her enough so I didn’t want to break that. I extended my hand and shook hers. Her skin was so soft she was almost impossibly beautiful. Or maybe this was such an ugly world now that such a person would appear angelic? If all things are relative.

She said “Pleased to meet you Jack I’m Michelle the woman who’s Vagina you are here to torture with that most ingenious device the vaginal pear. I’ll probably spend most of the time screaming as it tears its way through me. So I apologies in advance” The way she said that really made me think twice about doing it. I think I would rather her just cry or scream or say she hated me.

“Pleased to meet you Miss. I wish it could be under better circumstances” That saw seriously the best I could come up with.

She barely reacted to what I said then gestured with her hand “Come this way Jack”

We walked down a large hallway in the quiet building I suspected it was empty apart from us. Under her robe she was wearing heels as I could hear them knocking on the marble tiles making a sound that echoed. She opened another door and we walked in.

The room was a large open plan dining room and kitchen with very ornate features. The whole house was very luxurious and this room was no different. On the kitchen table was the pear, Michelle had kept it close. She turned back to face me pointing to the kitchen. “Before we start can I get you a drink?”

I shook my head “I’m ok thank you Miss” I then put my bag down on the floor near the table.

“Please call me Michelle. You’re going to open a pear inside me in a way to cause a much pain as possible yet you’re trying to be polite like a waiter”

“I just hoping to do as least thing wrong to you as I can Michelle”

“I should really thank you for that Jack. I’m sorry”

I could not believe she apologised to me, it was a shock. “No need to be sorry Michelle I’m not happy I have to do this so anyway I can make it easier on you and I will”

She nodded then started to shake a little, she was clearly terrified but I did not let on that I knew her thin veneer was cracking. She then said “I… I thought you could use this table… to… to… O god I’m sorry Jack”

She turned to face a large window looking out over the garden. Michelle raised her hands to her face to wipe her tears. “I’m sorry Jack I’m just so scared…… Since you were here I have read many accounts of how the pear is used and it’s terrifying” She pointed to the table and I saw many books scattered across it. Some were opened and they all were historical accounts of the vaginal pear being used. The poor girl was torturing herself before I even arrived I thought.

I Walked over and put my hand on her shoulder “I’m sorry Michelle, I so sorry but we must do this. You are such a smart, brave, beautiful and kind woman. You don’t deserve this but neither of us can change that”

She moved in to hug me. Again her actions surprised me but I put my arms around her and held her softly. I swayed her side to side as she sobbed into my shoulder. I let her take the time as I could not imagine how hard this was for her.

After a minute she said “You know my husband never said that many nice things about me the whole time we were together. I was just a trophy he put on display. I would be the housewife while he would fuck whores three at a time”

“I’m so sorry. You seem like a very complex person with such a deep soul. I can’t imagine how he could not want to be with you all the time”

“He barley even talked to me except to order me around. Just as well I suppose. At least I don’t miss him. But he made me feel worthless. So much so I have spent much of last week thinking I deserve the pear or all I’m good for is to be used by another man for show. The first man to show he could have the girl others wanted and now Mcfeider to show he will carry out a threat”

“You’re not worthless Michelle” I moved her in front of me holding her by both shoulders looking into her eyes. “You’re not and if Mickey could not see that then maybe he lacked the mental tools requested to connect with a person such as yourself”

She smiled “Again you say the nicest things I have heard in years. Tell me are you being nice as a way of coping with what you are going to do to me?”

At this point I blame myself for feeling surprised by what she had said “To be honest Yes at first but I really wish you no more harm then I must inflict. The same way you are being direct and strong to cope yourself”

The corner of her mouth went up as she managed a brief smile, we were like old friends laughing at a joke. “Was I that bad at it? Well maybe Shakespeare was right”

“What do you mean?” I responded.

“All the world is a stage and men and women merely players. We are actors right now”

“Well the real me could never do this to you so I act the part of someone who can I suppose”

“And I could never take to such pain willingly so I make a character who can I suppose”

She sat down on a stool at the kitchen bar with her mind clearly going a million miles an hour. I started to move the books off the table and pile then on the floor. Once it was clear she said “Is that table suitable for what… you must do? Would you prefer to do it elsewhere? I am to feel the pear fully open so I will need restraining?”

The table was about a meter and a half wide my three meters long. It was a heavy looking table made from dark wood that looked like it could be a hundred years old.

“This table will be fine Michelle”

She laughed to herself “Look at me making small talk with my torturer to put of the inevitable”

“It’s ok you’re a strong woman and you will get through this. But I must ask are you ready?

She stood up and nodded “Yes I’m ready”

She then dropped her rob to reveal she was fully naked. All I could do was gaze at the stunning creature. Her hair fell down around the sides of her face framing it so eloquently. Her breasts were large, round yet were the perfect size. I then glanced further down moving my eyes over her curves which set a new standard in my mind. I almost felt guilty looking at her perk behind or the way her contours moved down to her pussy. She was fully shaven except for a little strip of dark hair above her labia.

She made a small step forward with her legs that inspired so much lust in me. If it not were for her moving I would expect she was an oil painting of an artist’s ideal woman, but no, she was real.

She took another step punctuation by the knock of her shoes heels on the hard floor. She stopped as a tear rolled down her check. “I’m sorry Jack but you’ll have to move me to the table. I just can’t….”

More tears followed as I went to her. Gently I held her at the shoulders. Touching her silk like skin I guided her to the table sitting her on it. Sitting on the table in front of me she allowed her legs to part revealing what was probably the greatest prise in all this retched world. Her lips which looked so inviting I could sense the saliva in my mouth increasing as that is what I would normally do if I had the choice.

I parted her legs and collected some ropes from my bag. She was silent as I tied her legs to the table legs. I did this so her knees were bent over the edge of the table and secured firmly. This also left her with her legs spread widely and her vagina close to the edge of the table. Felling her vulnerability she took deep controlled breaths. She took it really well I thought.

Next I stood at the side of her. I carefully placed a hand on her shoulder and another at the small of her back then lowered her down so she was on her back looking upward. I could see panic setting in so with some urgency I used a large length of rope to bind her wrists together over her head then pulled so her body was taught. At the top of the table I noticed an Iron bar that ran between the table legs so I tied the other end of the rope to that so she was secure. She breathed deeply but did not pull on her restraints. It really looked like she had accepted her fate.

I walked back to the bottom of the table admiring Michelle’s body seeing her arms pulled over her head with her legs apart. He breasts flattened out on her chest fitting ideally with her curves which was a sight good money could be charged to see but I had to do a thing that should not be done.

She raised her head to watch as I walked over to the kitchen table to collect the pear. I tested the mechanism trying so hard to remove myself emotionally from the situation. She said in a quivering voice as I opened it “I found some oil in the garage for it. I opened it so many times it nearly seized….. Just so you know”

“Thank you. Just close your eyes and try not to think about this” First she was talking to stall this now I was. We really were bad actors, Shakespeare would not be pleased.

She then looked right at me with tears in her big eyes, still they amazed me “I don’t blame you… You know. I don’t blame you. I know we are all Mcfeider’s puppets and if you said no I suspect you would be killed”

I nodded “He would kill me but why do you care. Look at what I am to do to you?”

“When I knew this torture was inevitable I…. I thought it would be done by a cruel man, one who enjoyed it. A man who raped me, who groped me and laughed as I cried. But you are doing this as kindly as it is possible. I can see your hands shaking just as mine were earlier. You don’t want to do this but I would rather it be you then the next man”

I had not thought of that. I had not really cared about anything for so long I was now again surprised. But this time it was that I actually cared about a person but it was a person I was destined to hurt terribly. At first I thought I was just going to threaten a woman with a device stolen from a museum but that changed.

I responded “I was not nice when I first met you and threatened you”

Straining her head to look at me “Did you know you would be using the pear on me?”

I looked down to her pussy, it was just there waiting “No I thought I was going to scare you and that be it”

“Then I’m right. Also…. I’m sorry I’m trying to delay you”

“It’s ok I know that and wish there was more I could say to help that”

I walked forward with the device in my hands ready to use it. Tied down, legs apart she leans her head back then staring upward she asks “Who is Jacob?”

“I don’t know, what do you mean?”

“The word Jacob is stamped on it. I was just curious”

Inspecting the pear I found there was a stamp on it “I don’t know Michelle I was told it was made at the request of an earl in the 1400s to use on women suspected of witchcraft”

“I just wondered” She said with a quiver in her voice.

I stood before her with the pear pointing just inched from her vagina. “Are you ready for this?”

“Yes Jack…. You must or we will both suffer more. Do it”

I composed myself and knelt down so I was looking between her spread legs. I wanted to run my hands over her thighs but knew I should respect her. With the pear closed I held it with my right hand and used my left to part her lips. I thought I would enjoy touching her but the thought of the pear opening in her turned me off anything sexual. I really did not want to hurt this woman.

With her warm lips parted I touched the tip of the pear against her causing her to gasp. Her breathing then became faster and deeper as I pushed. There was some resistance but I carefully pushed the pear only enough to make it move. It was a pointless effort on my part to reduce her suffering.

She quivered and shook as I pushed the bulb of the pear deeper into her. I could see her labia stretching around the bulb and could feel her vaginal wall tight around the pear.

“O God, O God!” She said as her torture became a reality.

I continued to push against the resistance to get the pear into her. I could hear her first whimper of pain as she moved her head to one side closing her eyes tight. I pushed it until just the handle was protruding from her. The tip was now over 6 inches inside this poor woman.

I stood up and she opened her eyes so we were both looking at each other. “I have to open it now don’t I?”

She nodded “Yes you do but it’s not your fault”

Using both hands I gripped the pear firmly. I could sense her fear as she laid her head back closing her eyes. I turned the handle only a little then heard a sound of metal scraping as the petals parted. She pulled on the ropes twisting her pelvis as the tightness inside her increased. Another push moved the handle opening the pear a little more. Her breathing quickened then turned to more clear signs of pain.

“Ouch! Ouch! I can feel it growing…… O Jack”

I paused for a moment as her body squirmed before opening it a little more. As she felt me grip the pear she held her breath in anticipation. With her body still I could feel the strain on the pair was greater now it was opening inside her. Her vaginal wall stretched to accommodate the now larger pear and as it did she screamed.

“AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOO, Ouuuuuu”

She cried out then sobbed from the pain and the fear of yet greater pain. It must have been terrible for her. I glanced down her body to see her head moving side to side and her pelvis was moving in all directions. She was instinctively trying to escape from the device but as it was inside her this was not possible.

Again I gripped it then turned it slightly more to create another scream from her. Tears were now flowing down her face like little rivers which showed how much pain she was in during this early stage. Now the petals were parting more I could see inside her and see the petals pushing against her inner wall stretching it. I knew the first tear would come soon.

I waited at this point wishing for an alternative while Michelle switched between crying and screaming. I stood up, walked to the side of the table then knelt down so she could see me. Her eyes had reddened, the tears on her face almost sparkled. Even her tears are magical I thought to myself.

“I’m Sorry Michelle”

She tried to focus despite the pain “I know Jack…… I know….. But we must”

I shook my head “I signed up to Mcfeider for a job. I help keep order but this, this is wrong”

“But we…. Have no choice Jack…. Mcfeider will kill you and have me….. Have me tortured far worse. Look at me tied down here Jack…. Now I just take the pear and the doctor…. The doctor will see to me so I’ll recover. But…… But if the doctor reports you have not opened the pear fully…. Imagine the suffering as my whole body is tortured….. Imagine if a person were paid to make my death as slow as possible. I would be begging to feel the pear 5 times over”

Even in that kind of pain the girl was telling the truth. But I could not be the guy who didn’t ask questions any longer. “I’ll kill Mcfeider. I’ll shoot him from afar with my sniper rifle”

“But then his men will come for you!”

“Normally yes” I stood up, walked back so I was between her legs, and then closed the pear. I found after it had stretched her it was easy to pull out. I put the pear down on the table before walking back to stand at the side of the table. She looked relieved the pear was out of her, she now breathed easier.

I looked down at her as she said “You would be helping me if you put that thing back in me and opened it. You don’t have to do it slow just close your eyes and open it fast. Please or else worse will follow”

I shook my head “I can’t use that device on you. I can’t but I can Rest my rifle on the window ledge of the empty building opposite Mcfeiders mansion. Then I can wait for him to appear in his bedroom window. Then I can pull that trigger”

She shook her head “Then his men will get you, an me and they will do so much worse than use a pear on me then get a paid doctor to fix me up after” When she stopped talking she just stared at me breathing deeply.

“That building is 800 feet away from his mansion and you’re going to come with me. I’ll shoot him dead then we drive south, well pass a few states swapping cars on the way. His men wont chase us because they all want his job and they’ll be too busy fighting over who gets what from his empire. We’ll just be gone. That is… If you want to come with me?”

Her expression changed, she had made peace with taking the pear but now was another option. She thought a little more “you would do that for me? Why? Why risk everything instead or putting that pear back into me? I would not blame you for putting it back in me. I’m not worth it, Jack”

“You don’t deserve this, any of this and you are worth so much more then you think. The fixer they call me well the problem isn’t you. The problem is the tyrant Mcfeider and I’m gonna fix that. And once were free we can split up. You won’t owe me anything”

“O my. You’re really serious. All I have thought about this week was that thing ripping though me but… You are the only man who has actually risked anything or cared for me. How fucked up is that?” She managed a small laugh.

She continued “I’ll come with you and I’ll stay. I have some gold here, not enough to pay my debt but enough for us to start over somewhere”

“In that case I’ll take care of you” I untied her hands allowing her to sit up. Next I did her legs so she was free. First her hands went between her legs; I could tell she was sore.

I put out my hand to help her to her feet. She stood up, uneasy at first but after a few steps she was ok. She still had her heels on that knocked on the floor. Looking at her I realised I was a fool for thinking I could do something so cruel to something so elegant. Not just because of her physical beauty she had a beautiful soul to match.

“Can I get you some clothes Michelle we must act fast”

She turned to me then thru her arms around me. She pressed her body against me holding me tight. “Thank you so much Jack, you may not see this but you have made me feel hope for the first time in a long time. Others used me but you would risk it all to help me. I’m lucky to have met you”

I embraced her stroking her back with my right hand. “I never would have put that thing in you if you had asked me not too” I said

“I know” After saying that she pulled back looking me in the eyes. It was like she saw something in me that I never knew was there. Next thing she moves in and we kiss. It was soft, passionate, perfect.

An hour later

I used a .308 120 grain bullet. I single bullet to end our problems. Shot the fucker in the head and watched his expressionless face as he fell to the floor.

Now I’m holding hands with the one good thing from that place driving south. Don’t matter if this car doesn’t have a rear view mirror because we aren’t looking back.

I thought I would try something different from the project I'm working on here http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/medieval-witch-hunters-part-4.5556/

Be interesting to hear your thoughts on it especially as my stories normally take a different turn.

Well written story. Good dialogue, detailing and pacing.

With so many good stories coming out on CF all at once these days, I know it helps me keep up on the latest if the individual parts can be "serialized" over several days rather than posting everything at once.

I must say it was an enjoyable read, the scene well set, the resignation of Michelle a surprise which put Jack off his plan, I guess if he'd had to use force there would have been little interaction between them. I like a surprise ending, and a 'happy ever after', othewise on a forum like this "she'll be crucified" can get a bit repititious (Not that I'm knocking the Crux concept, but the odd story where it's uncertain what will happen, and sometimes it doesn't, gives added anticipation).

The setting, dystopian future with medieval instruments, was well imagined.

Mcfeider's idea of keeping order by having terrible consequences shows that crucifixion is not the only torture: I was surprised you thought to include a doctor, a neat touch I would not have thought of.

I had not thought of that. I had not really cared about anything for so long I was now again surprised. But this time it was that I actually cared about a person but it was a person I was destined to hurt terribly. At first I thought I was just going to threaten a woman with a device stolen from a museum but that changed.

Straining her head to look at me “Did you know you would be using the pear on me?”

I looked down to her pussy, it was just there waiting “No I thought I was going to scare you and that be it”

I walked forward with the device in my hands ready to use it. Tied down, legs apart she leans her head back then staring upward she asks “Who is Jacob?”

Inspecting the pear I found there was a stamp on it “I don’t know Michelle I was told it was made at the request of an earl in the 1400s to use on women suspected of witchcraft”

I stood before her with the pear pointing just inched from her vagina. “Are you ready for this?”

I composed myself and knelt down so I was looking between her spread legs. I wanted to run my hands over her thighs but knew I should respect her. With the pear closed I held it with my right hand and used my left to part her lips. I thought I would enjoy touching her but the thought of the pear opening in her turned me off anything sexual. I really did not want to hurt this woman.

With her warm lips parted I touched the tip of the pear against her causing her to gasp. Her breathing then became faster and deeper as I pushed. There was some resistance but I carefully pushed the pear only enough to make it move. It was a pointless effort on my part to reduce her suffering.

She quivered and shook as I pushed the bulb of the pear deeper into her. I could see her labia stretching around the bulb and could feel her vaginal wall tight around the pear.

I continued to push against the resistance to get the pear into her. I could hear her first whimper of pain as she moved her head to one side closing her eyes tight. I pushed it until just the handle was protruding from her. The tip was now over 6 inches inside this poor woman.

I stood up and she opened her eyes so we were both looking at each other. “I have to open it now don’t I?”

Using both hands I gripped the pear firmly. I could sense her fear as she laid her head back closing her eyes. I turned the handle only a little then heard a sound of metal scraping as the petals parted. She pulled on the ropes twisting her pelvis as the tightness inside her increased. Another push moved the handle opening the pear a little more. Her breathing quickened then turned to more clear signs of pain.

I paused for a moment as her body squirmed before opening it a little more. As she felt me grip the pear she held her breath in anticipation. With her body still I could feel the strain on the pair was greater now it was opening inside her. Her vaginal wall stretched to accommodate the now larger pear and as it did she screamed.

She cried out then sobbed from the pain and the fear of yet greater pain. It must have been terrible for her. I glanced down her body to see her head moving side to side and her pelvis was moving in all directions. She was instinctively trying to escape from the device but as it was inside her this was not possible.

Again I gripped it then turned it slightly more to create another scream from her. Tears were now flowing down her face like little rivers which showed how much pain she was in during this early stage. Now the petals were parting more I could see inside her and see the petals pushing against her inner wall stretching it. I knew the first tear would come soon.

I waited at this point wishing for an alternative while Michelle switched between crying and screaming. I stood up, walked to the side of the table then knelt down so she could see me. Her eyes had reddened, the tears on her face almost sparkled. Even her tears are magical I thought to myself.

“I’m Sorry Michelle”

I shook my head “I signed up to Mcfeider for a job. I help keep order but this, this is wrong”

“But we…. Have no choice Jack…. Mcfeider will kill you and have me….. Have me tortured far worse. Look at me tied down here Jack…. Now I just take the pear and the doctor…. The doctor will see to me so I’ll recover. But…… But if the doctor reports you have not opened the pear fully…. Imagine the suffering as my whole body is tortured….. Imagine if a person were paid to make my death as slow as possible. I would be begging to feel the pear 5 times over”

Even in that kind of pain the girl was telling the truth. But I could not be the guy who didn’t ask questions any longer. “I’ll kill Mcfeider. I’ll shoot him from afar with my sniper rifle”

“Normally yes” I stood up, walked back so I was between her legs, and then closed the pear. I found after it had stretched her it was easy to pull out. I put the pear down on the table before walking back to stand at the side of the table. She looked relieved the pear was out of her, she now breathed easier.

I looked down at her as she said “You would be helping me if you put that thing back in me and opened it. You don’t have to do it slow just close your eyes and open it fast. Please or else worse will follow”

I shook my head “I can’t use that device on you. I can’t but I can Rest my rifle on the window ledge of the empty building opposite Mcfeiders mansion. Then I can wait for him to appear in his bedroom window. Then I can pull that trigger”

She shook her head “Then his men will get you, an me and they will do so much worse than use a pear on me then get a paid doctor to fix me up after” When she stopped talking she just stared at me breathing deeply.

“That building is 800 feet away from his mansion and you’re going to come with me. I’ll shoot him dead then we drive south, well pass a few states swapping cars on the way. His men wont chase us because they all want his job and they’ll be too busy fighting over who gets what from his empire. We’ll just be gone. That is… If you want to come with me?”

Her expression changed, she had made peace with taking the pear but now was another option. She thought a little more “you would do that for me? Why? Why risk everything instead or putting that pear back into me? I would not blame you for putting it back in me. I’m not worth it, Jack”

“You don’t deserve this, any of this and you are worth so much more then you think. The fixer they call me well the problem isn’t you. The problem is the tyrant Mcfeider and I’m gonna fix that. And once were free we can split up. You won’t owe me anything”

“O my. You’re really serious. All I have thought about this week was that thing ripping though me but… You are the only man who has actually risked anything or cared for me. How fucked up is that?” She managed a small laugh.

She continued “I’ll come with you and I’ll stay. I have some gold here, not enough to pay my debt but enough for us to start over somewhere”

“In that case I’ll take care of you” I untied her hands allowing her to sit up. Next I did her legs so she was free. First her hands went between her legs; I could tell she was sore.

I put out my hand to help her to her feet. She stood up, uneasy at first but after a few steps she was ok. She still had her heels on that knocked on the floor. Looking at her I realised I was a fool for thinking I could do something so cruel to something so elegant. Not just because of her physical beauty she had a beautiful soul to match.

She turned to me then thru her arms around me. She pressed her body against me holding me tight. “Thank you so much Jack, you may not see this but you have made me feel hope for the first time in a long time. Others used me but you would risk it all to help me. I’m lucky to have met you”

I embraced her stroking her back with my right hand. “I never would have put that thing in you if you had asked me not too” I said

“I know” After saying that she pulled back looking me in the eyes. It was like she saw something in me that I never knew was there. Next thing she moves in and we kiss. It was soft, passionate, perfect.

An hour later

I used a .308 120 grain bullet. I single bullet to end our problems. Shot the fucker in the head and watched his expressionless face as he fell to the floor.

Now I’m holding hands with the one good thing from that place driving south. Don’t matter if this car doesn’t have a rear view mirror because we aren’t looking back.

“I’m Sorry Michelle”

An hour later

Great story,

Thanks for the feedback guys. With so many stories ending in what feels like the inevitable torture (or execution) I thought I would be merciful for a change. I wanted to work more on the dialog between the two characters as apposed to the actual act of torture. I wanted to know how two people in that situation would cope with or react to each other. Plus if not all my stories end, shall we say badly then you as a reader never know which way an interaction will go. I think I might have to write more like this.

Thanks for the feedback guys. With so many stories ending in what feels like the inevitable torture (or execution) I thought I would be merciful for a change. I wanted to work more on the dialog between the two characters as apposed to the actual act of torture. I wanted to know how two people in that situation would cope with or react to each other. Plus if not all my stories end, shall we say badly then you as a reader never know which way an interaction will go. I think I might have to write more like this.

Personally, I like that a wide range of endings are possible. And the anticipation of the torture can be as erotic as the actuality. You might be interested in a story I posted recently http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/swimmers-in-hot-water.5611/

Anyway I do have this fantasy where I know I'm going to be tortured, escape is pointless, I don't even have to be incarcerated; I'll have to show up at the allotted time - or they/he will show up at my place. And of course as the days draw down to that moment my thoughts will be revolving around nothing other than that. Having to ... or, being allowed to, - handle/experience the tool of my torture beforehand, also. Being confronted with the absurd situation of meeting my torturer, possibly inviting him in, discussing my torture, in an almost polite manner... perhaps I've had to prepare some things which he'll inspect for their suitability... and then it begins...

So this does push a button for me ;)

Honestly though the idea of the pear isn't arousing for me even as a fantasy so it's fine with me that the torture isn't taken to its conclusion. When it comes to all the anticipation and that impossible situation of trying to prepare myself for it... that's fine; for instance I don't really find anything rewarding in the idea itself, of the process of being burned, but the lead-up to a burning on the pyre can be so exciting...

Perhaps the Michelle character is a little bit too spotless...

Anyway I do have this fantasy where I know I'm going to be tortured, escape is pointless, I don't even have to be incarcerated; I'll have to show up at the allotted time - or they/he will show up at my place. And of course as the days draw down to that moment my thoughts will be revolving around nothing other than that. Having to ... or, being allowed to, - handle/experience the tool of my torture beforehand, also. Being confronted with the absurd situation of meeting my torturer, possibly inviting him in, discussing my torture, in an almost polite manner... perhaps I've had to prepare some things which he'll inspect for their suitability... and then it begins...

So this does push a button for me ;)

Honestly though the idea of the pear isn't arousing for me even as a fantasy so it's fine with me that the torture isn't taken to its conclusion. When it comes to all the anticipation and that impossible situation of trying to prepare myself for it... that's fine; for instance I don't really find anything rewarding in the idea itself, of the process of being burned, but the lead-up to a burning on the pyre can be so exciting...

Perhaps the Michelle character is a little bit too spotless...

To be honest I used the idea of the pear and worked to portray it as very brutal so the reader would probably be happy when it was only used lightly on her. Another reason I picked the pear was so she would be able to hold it and visualize the torture before feeling it.It's interesting to here about your fantasy of knowing you are to be tortured and the build up to it as that is what I was focusing on here and I'm glad it resonated with someone. I might consider another story with a similar build up but following the woman's side of things.

I can understand why especially as a woman the pear would not arouse you but may I ask? If you were to face torture and know you have to cooperate, what torture would it be? Also would that torture be seen to completion and could you greet a person who has made an appointment to apply such a cruelty to you?

It would be nice to get some insight as I would consider a such a story for my next project, but if you don't wish to answer that's ok. Thanks for the feedback and maybe Michelle was a little too spotless.

Last edited:
To be honest I used the idea of the pear and worked to portray it as very brutal so the reader would probably be happy when it was only used lightly on her. Another reason I picked the pear was so she would be able to hold it and visualize the torture before feeling it.It's interesting to here about your fantasy of knowing you are to be tortured and the build up to it as that is what I was focusing on here and I'm glad it resonated with someone. I might consider another story with a similar build up but following the woman's side of things.

I can understand why especially as a woman the pear would not arouse you but may I ask? If you were to face torture and know you have to cooperate, what torture would it be? Also would that torture be seen to completion and could you greet a person who has made an appointment to apply such a cruelty to you?

It would be nice to get some insight as I would consider a such a story for my next project, but if you don't wish to answer that's ok. Thanks for the feedback and maybe Michelle was a little too spotless.
This story is onee of the best and fascinating I ever read in my life.

Interesting question. I share Malins fantasies, the idea of having to report somewhere for an appointment to be punished in some cruel way,
or having the Torturer come to me at an appointed time and I know it's in my best interests to greet him and make him welcome. Maybe even one or more breaks during the session, when I have to get a drink or a meal for him (still naked and wearing my shackles, of course ;))

And if I had some choice from the 'menu' - I'd choose something that wouldn't be badly disfiguring (though I might wear some small, secret scars with pride :devil:), wouldn't risk leaving me with permanent injury or disability, externally or internally. So I think I'd opt for Crucifixion (no nails, and with a sedile and cornu), or riding the Pony, along with electrical torture - skilfully applied, especially inside me, so it leaves no visible marks...

And I can imagine the thoughts and feelings that would race through me in the days and hours leading up to the Appointment!

Interesting question. I share Malins fantasies, the idea of having to report somewhere for an appointment to be punished in some cruel way,
or having the Torturer come to me at an appointed time and I know it's in my best interests to greet him and make him welcome. Maybe even one or more breaks during the session, when I have to get a drink or a meal for him (still naked and wearing my shackles, of course ;))

And if I had some choice from the 'menu' - I'd choose something that wouldn't be badly disfiguring (though I might wear some small, secret scars with pride :devil:), wouldn't risk leaving me with permanent injury or disability, externally or internally. So I think I'd opt for Crucifixion (no nails, and with a sedile and cornu), or riding the Pony, along with electrical torture - skilfully applied, especially inside me, so it leaves no visible marks...

And I can imagine the thoughts and feelings that would race through me in the days and hours leading up to the Appointment!
Firstly thank you for sharing.

As a now single man I want to try to write in a way women can relate to but lack someone to discuss these things with. I agree with you and support the part about a torture not being life threatening or permanently damaging. Plus a skilled torturer should have no trouble causing the necessary levels of pain by exploiting a woman's naturally sensitive areas without causing injury. So you are just fearing the pain and idea of being stripped and made to be vulnerable so a man you don't know can mistreat you. I can see how that would make any girl nervous.

One reason I have always loved and admired intelligent, complex women is the mind game that can be played. The idea of building suspense slowly over a day and toying with a woman is a part I too enjoy. I like how two people can get into character and each play there parts to make the experience truly amazing. It can get to the point where it is almost real.

(I once showed a woman I was dating the frame I would tie her too that night. I also showed her a selection of whips and told her to spend the day thinking about which one she wanted to feel that night. This was in the morning and then she had to go to work and have that in her mind all day, I don't think she got much work done. Ahhhh Fun times).

I see the idea of knowing torture is coming and inevitable to be a common fantasy. But it's interesting to read the part about taking a break and making your torturer a drink. I wonder, would you use politeness and courtesy as a way of hoping this man would go easy on you? Would you be brave though it all or break like Michelle did in the story?

You mentioned a saddle and cornu (or horn). What would your reaction be if you received a call that an object inserted into your vagina was to be part of your punishment. Next you are told a man was to come around to your house a few days before to "measure" you for a device that would be inserted into you. Then you had to let him come around a probe you to make sure the device was enough to be uncomfortable but not too wide that it damaged you. What would be going though your mind?

Thanks again for sharing with me and everyone else.

Oh yes Darkmind, I like a lot of those ideas. A few responses:

If this is an official, state-imposed, punitive procedure, I'd get a written notice with an illustrated booklet enclosed - or an e-mail with pdf and video attached - explaining what's going to be done to me and how I must prepare myself for it, what to wear for the Appointment (light, easily discarded clothing, no sanitary wear, but minimal personal toiletries and a towel are permitted... a urine sample will be taken to check I've not taken any drugs of any kind whatever... etc. etc.)

I'm thrilled at the idea of being 'measured up', yes that would be necessary for the Cornu - maybe for the Cross or Pony too, and perhaps for the Electro-Torture equipment, especially whatever's going to be used inside me. Maybe an officer would visit, maybe I'd have to report to a clinic - no, a Police Station - for that to be done, coldly and efficiently... And I'd be rather glad in a way of the foretaste of what's to come, it would at least take away some of the fear of the unknown, even if what I come to know - about the thing that's going to be forced into me - is terrifying enough!

The idea of a 'break for refreshments' isn't my own, but I love it: I got it from an Alain Robbe-Grillet novel (Projet pour une Revolution dans New York, je crois), where a Torturer arrives (unannounced but not entirely unexpected) one evening in a young student's flat - he explains to her quietly and calmly what he's going to do, checking on things like where he can heat his needles etc., and tells her that at some point he'll stop and order her to get him some snack, ham and eggs perhaps... I'd obey, knowing it's in my best interests to serve him and not provoke him (and in any case I like preparing and serving food to good-looking men in uniform, especially if I'm naked and hot from the first round of being tortured :devil:) I'd hardly expect him to 'go easy', but I know he can always make it worse!

And yes, altogether, it would be like preparing myself for some athletic competition, or a very demanding ballet performance, or some serious surgical operation. I'd be acutely aware of my own body, how it's feeling and behaving, mentally focused - I'm pretty good at that - terrified of course, but controlling it, if family, friends, colleagues know about it (I'd rather they didn't) I'd try not to let them fuss or even talk about it, I'd just carry on with 'real life' right up to the time... well, at least, to the night before...

Back
Top Bottom