The forgotten women thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
And the winner here is #2 - Lovely nude mature body and those suckable nipples excite me. Love the sexy shoes too
In second place is #4 - Clearly a natural redhead with impressive boobs and an inviting pussy, albeit one that needs a slight trim
In third we have #5 - a lovely milf with nice mature curves and a really pretty smile

As for the others, well #1 really needs a shave, and the tanlines, though not as obvious as some, do at least emphasise those big nipples
#3 loses a point because her red hair is ridiculously fake, though her pale skin is attractive and her slightly sagging mature breasts are nice

#1 has a very pretty smile but thee kind of selfies always make your arms look huge - Nice body though but the angle makes her hips and thighs look tiny
Milgy redhead #2 is just stunningly beautiful - those parted lips make for a really sensual look and that alone makes me want her enough to call her for the win this batch.
#3 is all breast - her cleavage is gorgeous and again the parted lips are just so sexy
Sexy gilf #4 appears to have taken my advice regarding marching nail colour. She has a very attractive mature body but I do wish she was looking at the camera
#5's ruby red lips and slightly coy pose are very fetching and although a little on the skinny side, she certainly looks really sexy enough to be my second choice here
#6 is another beautiful redhead milf with small but neat breasts. I like her elegant hairstyle and sexy expression too, so she's my third pick today
Blonde milf #7 has lovely red nails and a very gorgeous mature cleavage that's just begging to be kissed
#8 is definitely looking dangerous even with with those pointy breasts covered up. She loses points for the sunglasses though
#9 has an interesting yet intriguing shape, with a firm, round bum but her pretty smile is what really attracts me here - This woman very nearly made my third place pick, but narrowly lost out to redhead #6

Well all of these are very desirable, but for an overall winner I'm going to call it for #5, mainly because of her lovely eyes and sexy lips
Shortlisting the others is a tough ask, with #6 gorgeously spreading her pussy but losing a point for those obvious tanlines, so she'll have to be in third place, and I guess plumptious beauty #2 comes in second, as her tanlines are not as prominent and I do love mirror shots - though this one should have been shot from a position a few more inches to the right, in order to see her bum crack in the mirror :p

To be completely fair here, my top pick was a very easy choice but the rest are more or less interchangeable as far as my top 3 is concerned

#9 jumps out at me with her long legs and pretty face so she's my winning pick here
My second choice is naked light BBW milf #5 - I love that her nails are matching colour
And of course no top 3 of mine would be complete without a gorgeous redhead, sp #10 gets the third place award this time.

Honourable mentions for #1 for her red hair, kissable lips and pokey nipples, #2 for getting all wet and sexy, and gilf #7 for getting naked and spreading her thighs for our pleasure :p

Spoiled for choice yet again!
OK, the obvious top 3 here are going to be #1, #4 and #6. The question is, what order they are going to be in, so let's take a look at what's on offer here today...
All three have similar poses, spreading their thighs and exposing beautiful, hairless quims...
Overall, I think that #6 is ticking a couple more boxes than the other two - in particular her red toes are exciting, as are her erect nipples, and her smart hairstyle is very elegant, so I think I'm going to call her for first place today
Coming in second is #4, mostly due to her beautifully spread labia, offering us a rare glimpse inside her honeypot. Also the aroused nipples and kissable lips are all adding to her appeal here. Oh yeah, she's a redhead too :)
And in third place we have #1, who, quite frankly would probably be the winner in any other batch. Again, a naked milf spreading her legs is always going to score highly with me and this one is another fine beauty to add to my archives :p

As for the rest, well #3 is the most covered up of the three , but her one-piece is sufficiently transparent to show off those nipples. #2 has a nice smile and a smooth pussy, and only loses out to the top 3 because I can't resist a woman who's spreading her legs :) Finally #5 has nice kissable lips and a very fetching pussy. Seriously any one of these women could be a potential winner but some stand out more than others - I'd do them all though of course :p

Back
Top Bottom