The forgotten women thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
It doesn't matter what they do. They are women who have been captured in a distant country and sold as slaves. Their masters can do with them whatever they want .... and they have many cultivated fields to work ... They can not do anything. It's your terrible fate. :D
The sooner they understand and assume it, the better for them
Yes, let's put them to work right away. Some good hard labour should turn that flab into muscle. After all, these must be the ones who didn't have the skills to become house slaves, after all...

Great art !!!!!!

At last someone who cares about forgotten women. Those that have curves and wrinkles on the skin.
Who is the artist? Where can I find his/her work ?

They're from this Imagefap gallery of "Pig Nancey" -- as far as I can tell they were commissioned by the lady in the drawings who also has lots of photo galleries of herself on that Imagefap link:

The artist is Mr Tomskiy, who has various other images online in a similar style but with different models.

Great art !!!!!!

At last someone who cares about forgotten women. Those that have curves and wrinkles on the skin.

I think you may also be interested in the art of Tonton Ficelle -- he published only one book of his collected drawings in 1998 under the title "Contraintes", but it's wonderful. Middle-aged French women with realistic bodies in detailed drawings of exciting situations. It's pretty hard to find online, and some pages are only available in low resolution scans. Here is the best quality I have.

01_18.jpg04_18.jpg05_18.jpg06_18.jpg07_18.jpg08_18.jpg09_18.jpg10_18.jpg11_18.jpg12_18.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom