The forgotten women thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you. That is what I was going for. I suppose it is ambiguous. It is supposed to be a large lesbian woman purchasing a young woman to use for her pleasure. But the picture could tell another story.
That works too.
I just love big girls and small/thin girls together. It's a gorgeous sight.

Food for thoughts and for imagination. Forgotten women.
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg

All the best,
Dafnees

Some gorgeous women. Are they real ones or do they only exist in the pen of the illustrator?
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
All the best,
Dafnees

Two more round female specimen
086.jpg090.jpg

All the best,
Dafnees

I think she is Linda Grant...
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg09.jpg

She has a suitable body for a whipping
00000.png017.png

All the best,
Dafnees

Very little. But Its a celebration of real women like me and thousands of others. If you have a problem with it, then don’t read it.... and anyway this site is not a BDSM one is it? Or only tangentially...
If I don't read it then I can't moderate it. I don't have a problem with the content just the location it was in. It was in the Bdsm section where members would expect to find Bdsm related material. That's why I gave it a new home.

If I don't read it then I can't moderate it. I don't have a problem with the content just the location it was in. It was in the Bdsm section where members would expect to find Bdsm related material. That's why I gave it a new home.
Ok fair enough Melissa - I confess I didn’t know what section it was in to start with.

Ok. You're right. Maybe this thread is not exactly a BDSM one. I did not be aware of the forum when I started the post. Thanks for moving it.

However, I notice I started a new thread "Ponygirl and beast of burden" that have BDSM content, but it is in the fantasy forum. Because of the same reason I think you should move it into the BDSM forum. http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/ponygirl-and-beast-of-burden.8208/

Thanks in advance,
Dafnees

Ok. You're right. Maybe this thread is not exactly a BDSM one. I did not be aware of the forum when I started the post. Thanks for moving it.

However, I notice I started a new thread "Ponygirl and beast of burden" that have BDSM content, but it is in the fantasy forum. Because of the same reason I think you should move it into the BDSM forum. http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/ponygirl-and-beast-of-burden.8208/

Thanks in advance,
Dafnees
Now moved, Dafnees, and thanks for that!

Back
Top Bottom