The forgotten women thread

Go to CruxDreams.com

Pierre771

Senator
Not sure this is London to be honest - the yellow fire hydrant is not something that we really have here in the UK (although London is like a foreign country to most of us anyway so anything is possible I guess) unless it's a decorative prop or something.

View attachment 988569

Also, all the cars in the images appear to be left-hand drive whereas ours are right hand drive, and some of the road signs don't really look like British ones :)

Fortunately, gorgeous naked women are universal, so please keep then coming - Yummy! :p
Yes, that's right but the language seems English. Maybe Canada or the US ?

Naraku

Draconarius
Not sure this is London to be honest - the yellow fire hydrant is not something that we really have here in the UK (although London is like a foreign country to most of us anyway so anything is possible I guess) unless it's a decorative prop or something.

View attachment 988569

Also, all the cars in the images appear to be left-hand drive whereas ours are right hand drive, and some of the road signs don't really look like British ones :)

Fortunately, gorgeous naked women are universal, so please keep then coming - Yummy! :p
My guess would be the Miami area.
Evidence:
The signage. An American style "do not enter" sign. A 25 mph speed limit sign.
Palm trees.
High rise condos in the background.
No front license plates on the cars. California has front license plates. Florida doesn't.

Darkprincess69

High Priestess of Slaanesh
Top Bottom