The forgotten women thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi folks:

This thread is intended to be a tribute to those forgotten women who do not normally have a place in this forum. Those that due to their age and shape are not represented here. Mature women with wide hips and fat asses and wrinkles on their faces. They could simply be mothers, housewives, neighbors, grandmothers, coworkers, friends, sisters-in-law, whose bodies are not perfect but still attractive and charming. I invite you to share those women you like despite of not being perfect models, not being already so young, but still we love them.
Here you are what I mean:
View attachment 884640View attachment 884641View attachment 884642View attachment 884643View attachment 884644View attachment 884646View attachment 884647View attachment 884648View attachment 884649

Enjoy.

All the best,
Dafnees
Oh dang...yes!!! Sweet hot curvy mature full figured ladies. Wow....great examples. I'll need to add to the examples some pics from our personal collection... wife's 5'7" curves, full hips and thighs, ample ass, nice tummy, 38ddd, and great proportion. Plus nice long dark brown hair, all natural mature body at 55

Oh dang...yes!!! Sweet hot curvy mature full figured ladies. Wow....great examples. I'll need to add to the examples some pics from our personal collection... wife's 5'7" curves, full hips and thighs, ample ass, nice tummy, 38ddd, and great proportion. Plus nice long dark brown hair, all natural mature body at 55
You Sir, are one lucky guy. ;)

Back
Top Bottom