The forgotten women thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am SO happy to have discovered this thread!!!! Nothing is more erotic to me then a beautiful mature woman's body that tells her story of adventures, journeys, mishaps, life. MyLady has wider hips from birthing 4 kids, sagging breasts from giving them the best start. Extra weight because we eat very well! Wrinkles from laughing 50 years living with an Irishmen, the complete chrome package hair and 9 very obvious deep scars that I love to trace with my fingers....they saved her life. NOT a single woman on earth can compare to her beauty.....and I would not wish to sleep with anyone else! I love seeing REAL women and have some friends send me their erotic photos just so I can comment.
Welcome to this thread !!!

I agree completely with you. I am for real women not for perfect young models or cold dull porcelain dolls.

Here you are some more forgotten women...
wo1.jpgwo2.jpgwo3.jpgwo4.jpgwo5.jpgwo6.jpgwo7.jpgwo8.jpgwo9.jpgwo11.jpg

And if you like also the mature woman fatty ass you can find some samples here

All the best,
Dafnees

I agree completely with you. I am for real women not for perfect young models or cold dull porcelain dolls.

View attachment 969961View attachment 969962View attachment 969963View attachment 969964View attachment 969965View attachment 969966View attachment 969967View attachment 969968View attachment 969969View attachment 969970

All the best,
Dafnees
Loving #4 to #8

View attachment 969961View attachment 969962View attachment 969963View attachment 969964View attachment 969965View attachment 969966View attachment 969967View attachment 969968View attachment 969969View attachment 969970

All the best,
Dafnees
I'll have #1, #3 and #9 please :p

To quote the character Newt from Alien: River Of Pain - "Don't yuck someone else's yum."
That said, one thing this forum has taught me is don't be surprised by other peoples interests. lol

Back
Top Bottom