The forgotten women thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, I don't know and I can't look for her pictures in search engines
Anyway, I guess she is British : the pictures were shot at London
Not sure this is London to be honest - the yellow fire hydrant is not something that we really have here in the UK (although London is like a foreign country to most of us anyway so anything is possible I guess) unless it's a decorative prop or something.

UCS_009_0214.jpeg

Also, all the cars in the images appear to be left-hand drive whereas ours are right hand drive, and some of the road signs don't really look like British ones :)

Fortunately, gorgeous naked women are universal, so please keep then coming - Yummy! :p

Not sure this is London to be honest - the yellow fire hydrant is not something that we really have here in the UK (although London is like a foreign country to most of us anyway so anything is possible I guess) unless it's a decorative prop or something.

View attachment 988569

Also, all the cars in the images appear to be left-hand drive whereas ours are right hand drive, and some of the road signs don't really look like British ones :)

Fortunately, gorgeous naked women are universal, so please keep then coming - Yummy! :p
Yes, that's right but the language seems English. Maybe Canada or the US ?

View attachment 988569

My guess would be the Miami area.
Evidence:
The signage. An American style "do not enter" sign. A 25 mph speed limit sign.
Palm trees.
High rise condos in the background.
No front license plates on the cars. California has front license plates. Florida doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom