The Fundraise

Go to CruxDreams.com

Chapter 6/6​

Sure, it's not out of the ordinary to see a young lady doing the "walk of shame" in a student town. Wearing yesterday's party dress, slightly hungover, her high heels in hand. But that happens at 6AM, not 6PM. And the girl's dress isn't a crumpled up mess covered in dirt. I carefully made my way out of the church grounds, looking around. We were on a fairly secluded street, so nobody saw me. I quickly dashed out and started walking, my bare feet slapping on the asphalt.

There was another issue, of course. Braless and pantyless, my breasts were bouncing around with every step. I folded my hands but that likely made it even more obvious that I wasn't wearing anything underneath my dirty top. And my pussy, now bare in the cooling evening air, was screaming for attention. I could have sworn the whole inner side of my thighs was wet. I sighed. I just had to keep going.

I turned to another street and passed an older couple of dog walkers. They didn't say anything as I sped away from them, blushing, slouched, my eyes fixated on the ground. They'd probably discuss it after dinner. Something about how immodest the youth is nowadays.

And another road. And another. I cycled these streets a few times. They were much quieter than the main road, but still. I did go past a few people, each one making me feel more and more humiliated.

A car passed me. Suddenly, I heard... a camera shutter?! I turned my head to see the car driving away. I wasn't quite sure, but I think I saw the collar of a tweed blazer on the person in the driver's seat.

After encountering my tenth person, I stopped caring. I just walked on, desperately trying to prevent my breasts from bouncing around. My feet were now sore and probably filthy.

Normally, it took me five minutes to cycle from the halls to the church. Walking was about fifteen. This time, it felt like an eternity. However, everything eventually ends and so did this humiliating ordeal.

I finally, somehow, made it to the halls, where I realized something else. My keycard was in my backpack which was with Magda! I had no way of entering the building. All I could do was tailgate behind someone. And that meant actually meeting someone that probably knew me.

I sat on the bench, trying to hide my bare feet from view, waiting for someone to open the door. It was Saturday evening and so, sure enough, a group of students exited the dorm, dressed in fancy clothes. I tried to not make eye contact with them and stared at the ground (by now a common thing for me to look at). They passed and I dashed for the closing door. I was now in.

My soles now felt the cool concrete floor. I made my way up the stairs, to Magda's room. I did encounter a few people, but being barefoot inside of this building wasn't that much out of the ordinary. Having your clothes covered in dirt was, though.

There it was. Magda's door. I knocked on it. She opened it.

"Dani! So good to see you." She smiled.

"I made it. Now please, just let me in."

"Hmm." She looked me up and down. "You're not exactly in the position that I would expect a slave girl to be in."

"I already told you, I'm not a slave!"

"If the shoe fits", she laughed. "Oh snap. Well, do you want your stuff back or not?"

She didn't wait for my response and... closed the door? Position? What did she mean? Oh. Right.

I got on my knees. The dorm corridor had some cheap carpeting, so at least I wasn't kneeling on hard concrete. I knocked again. Magda opened the door.

"Ah yes," she said. "Much better." She snapped another picture of me, then looked at my feet. "Wow. Nice." She took a picture of my soles. I looked behind. They were completely black!

"Magda, please, can I come in."

"Well, don't you think you're still overdressed?" She looked outside of her room, down the corridor.

"N... no way. No."

"Suit yourself." She shut the door again. Dammit! Damn it all! I looked around. Just... Oh God. I couldn't believe I was doing this. And if I wasn't the horniest I've ever been, I wouldn't have done it. But now...

I knocked on the door once again. My skirt and top were in my hands. I was still on my knees.

"Good girl", Magda said. She took my clothes and... SHUT THE DOOR?!

I was mortified. "Magda!" I called out. I banged on the door and turned the handle, but she had locked it from inside. I was now completely naked. There were twenty doors on this floor. At any moment, anyone could see me.

"Magda, please, let me in". I banged on her door once again. No response.

"Haha, well I think it's a 2.2 but at this point..." My heart sank. I heard some distant voices on the staircase. They were going to see me! I desperately banged on the door again. "Magda! Magda, come on! This isn't funny!"

I heard the door to the stairwell open and as soon as it did, so did Magda's door. I rushed in. She was giggling. Did anyone see me?

"Having fun?" she asked. "Did you make any new friends?"

"Magda, this isn't funny! They could have seen me!"

"And then done what? It's not illegal to be naked." Her phone camera clicked. "But you do look very nice like this. Now that I have you all to myself... What shall we do?"

"I... I don't know". I was still shocked from my near miss, but now, somehow, after all this time, I got what I wanted. I was alone with Magda, in her room, and well, on average, we were half-naked. I looked up at her, still kneeling. She was towering over me. She ran my fingers through my hair.

I crossed my wrists behind my back. "Maybe we can start with this?"

THE END

(we never see Dani reach a climax, so maybe she never does, mm? Or maybe there will be another series in this universe :))))

Bloody brilliant, wonderful ending. The plot had some nice twists and the characters were engaging and well-defined. If you ever felt like another adventure with these two, I would totally be up for that.. but in any case, congratulations, great story, I loved every paragraph.. :ARMS1:

@Madiosi might work his magic (he’s a powerful wizard) and turn it into an e-book, perhaps we can come up with a cover..

PHENOMENAL last chapter. I certainly wouldn't object to further adventures of these two! But also leaving them on that note of delicious anticipation is wildly effective. So its a win/win for you I'd say.

All-in-all fantastic story and one hell of a debut onto the forums! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

"But you do look very nice like this. Now that I have you all to myself... What shall we do?"

"I... I don't know". I was still shocked from my near miss, but now, somehow, after all this time, I got what I wanted. I was alone with Magda, in her room, and well, on average, we were half-naked. I looked up at her, still kneeling. She was towering over me. She ran my fingers through my hair.

THE END

(we never see Dani reach a climax, so maybe she never does, mm? Or maybe there will be another series in this universe :))))
A great story... well told and Dani was an excellent 'volunteer'!!!

Chapter 6/6​

Sure, it's not out of the ordinary to see a young lady doing the "walk of shame" in a student town. Wearing yesterday's party dress, slightly hungover, her high heels in hand. But that happens at 6AM, not 6PM. And the girl's dress isn't a crumpled up mess covered in dirt. I carefully made my way out of the church grounds, looking around. We were on a fairly secluded street, so nobody saw me. I quickly dashed out and started walking, my bare feet slapping on the asphalt.

There was another issue, of course. Braless and pantyless, my breasts were bouncing around with every step. I folded my hands but that likely made it even more obvious that I wasn't wearing anything underneath my dirty top. And my pussy, now bare in the cooling evening air, was screaming for attention. I could have sworn the whole inner side of my thighs was wet. I sighed. I just had to keep going.

I turned to another street and passed an older couple of dog walkers. They didn't say anything as I sped away from them, blushing, slouched, my eyes fixated on the ground. They'd probably discuss it after dinner. Something about how immodest the youth is nowadays.

And another road. And another. I cycled these streets a few times. They were much quieter than the main road, but still. I did go past a few people, each one making me feel more and more humiliated.

A car passed me. Suddenly, I heard... a camera shutter?! I turned my head to see the car driving away. I wasn't quite sure, but I think I saw the collar of a tweed blazer on the person in the driver's seat.

After encountering my tenth person, I stopped caring. I just walked on, desperately trying to prevent my breasts from bouncing around. My feet were now sore and probably filthy.

Normally, it took me five minutes to cycle from the halls to the church. Walking was about fifteen. This time, it felt like an eternity. However, everything eventually ends and so did this humiliating ordeal.

I finally, somehow, made it to the halls, where I realized something else. My keycard was in my backpack which was with Magda! I had no way of entering the building. All I could do was tailgate behind someone. And that meant actually meeting someone that probably knew me.

I sat on the bench, trying to hide my bare feet from view, waiting for someone to open the door. It was Saturday evening and so, sure enough, a group of students exited the dorm, dressed in fancy clothes. I tried to not make eye contact with them and stared at the ground (by now a common thing for me to look at). They passed and I dashed for the closing door. I was now in.

My soles now felt the cool concrete floor. I made my way up the stairs, to Magda's room. I did encounter a few people, but being barefoot inside of this building wasn't that much out of the ordinary. Having your clothes covered in dirt was, though.

"Hmm." She looked me up and down. "You're not exactly in the position that I would expect a slave girl to be in."

"If the shoe fits", she laughed. "Oh snap. Well, do you want your stuff back or not?"

She didn't wait for my response and... closed the door? Position? What did she mean? Oh. Right.

I got on my knees. The dorm corridor had some cheap carpeting, so at least I wasn't kneeling on hard concrete. I knocked again. Magda opened the door.

"Ah yes," she said. "Much better." She snapped another picture of me, then looked at my feet. "Wow. Nice." She took a picture of my soles. I looked behind. They were completely black!

"Well, don't you think you're still overdressed?" She looked outside of her room, down the corridor.

"N... no way. No."

"Suit yourself." She shut the door again. Dammit! Damn it all! I looked around. Just... Oh God. I couldn't believe I was doing this. And if I wasn't the horniest I've ever been, I wouldn't have done it. But now...

I knocked on the door once again. My skirt and top were in my hands. I was still on my knees.

I was mortified. "Magda!" I called out. I banged on the door and turned the handle, but she had locked it from inside. I was now completely naked. There were twenty doors on this floor. At any moment, anyone could see me.

"Haha, well I think it's a 2.2 but at this point..." My heart sank. I heard some distant voices on the staircase. They were going to see me! I desperately banged on the door again. "Magda! Magda, come on! This isn't funny!"

I heard the door to the stairwell open and as soon as it did, so did Magda's door. I rushed in. She was giggling. Did anyone see me?

"And then done what? It's not illegal to be naked." Her phone camera clicked. "But you do look very nice like this. Now that I have you all to myself... What shall we do?"

THE END

Very hot. Thank you!

Bloody brilliant, wonderful ending. The plot had some nice twists and the characters were engaging and well-defined. If you ever felt like another adventure with these two, I would totally be up for that.. but in any case, congratulations, great story, I loved every paragraph.. :ARMS1:

@Madiosi might work his magic (he’s a powerful wizard) and turn it into an e-book, perhaps we can come up with a cover..
It will be in the next Cruxer's Digest.

Chapter 6/6​

"N... no way. No."

THE END

Once again excellent story with vast possibilities of alternative endings. Maybe that’s the most thrilling things aspect in these.

I was so much waiting her to trade her remining time on the cross on the lashes of the whip on her naked body. Then at the end, the whip would give her dripping wet lady parts, aching from the desperate need, just right kind of attention to make her have her long waited orgasm, hanging and tied on the cross.

Back
Top Bottom