The Fundraise

Go to CruxDreams.com

Chapter 4/5​

As soon as we exited the church, we saw a crowd of onlookers. Great. Now dressed in rags that exposed a massive part of my body, I was sure to attract the attention of all the horny first-year students. And Magda knew that. She made me walk up and down the gravel road, enjoying my little yelps of pain, herding me on with her "whip". But I was also getting horny myself to the point where the pain was not the main thing on my mind.

Finally, we started walking to the cross. This is what it must have felt for the condemned back in those times. Dragged barefoot over rough ground. Carrying the heavy pole that you will be made one with. Seeing the stake in the distance and knowing this will be your final resting place. Also knowing that days of agony await you before you can finally rest.

By the time we made it to the cross, I was fully in the mood. I wasn't thinking about it being a 20 minute ordeal. I had accepted being on the cross for the rest of my life.

A stepstool was already prepared for me. Magda made me get up the stool and stand on it, with the patibulum against the stake and arms as high up as possible. She got on the ladder and started tying the patibulum to the stake. Soon, it was again secured to the pole. She then loosely wrapped some rope around my feet and the pole.

"Ladies and gentlement, your attention please!" she said. "Thank you for your kind donations that will go towards the maintenance of our lovely church. In exchange, before you stands Daniella. She has been found guilty of being a clumsy servant and will be punished by twenty minutes on the cross."

I looked around. Lots of familiar faces. A few classmates, some people from my halls... even a couple lecturers (who hopefully didn't know me). I was probably blushing, but honestly, I had so many thoughts racing through my head that I wouldn't remember.

"But," Magda continued. "Looks like while we were getting changed, we got some more cash and it wouldn't be fair to not reward you for that. So, for every £10 that gets donated, we'll make Dani spend another minute on the cross, up until the point the party ends at 6pm. Sounds fair, right?"

What?! Hey, that wasn't the deal. I looked at Magda but she wasn't looking back. She gestured at the whiteboard.

"With the total of £243, that brings us to 24 minutes. Starting... now!"

She suddenly turned around and yanked the stool from underneath me. I dropped down, my weight now fully supported by my hands. My heart was pounding. I was being crucified! This was real!

I took a deep breath, which was difficult to do with my hands stretched out. I couldn't see the whiteboard from where I was positioned, but I could see a queue of people. Luckily, they only seemed to be donating coins.

Some time passed. Thanks to the church bells, I knew it was about half an hour. It was definitely getting uncomfortable.

"Magda", I called out.

"Yes, prisoner?" she turned around.

"How much longer do I have to stay here?"

"Why, are you in pain?"

"No, just curious."

"Ah", she laughed. "So it's not that bad, huh?"

"Just... How long has it been? Can you put up a timer?"

"Oh yeah. That's a good idea."

She went to her laptop and typed something into it. After some tinkering, she nodded. Then, she turned the screen away from the cross.

"What a smart girl. This will help people make sure they're not late with their donation."

"But... But I can't see it?"

"Your job isn't to see the timer. Your job is to suffer for us", she replied in a cartoonishly evil voice, to giggles of the people in the queue, and sat back down.

Some more time had passed. I honestly had no idea how much time was left. I was originally trying to count it by looking at the cash people were donating, but I soon lost count.

Besides, my arms were beginning to hurt. Luckily, my feet were bound to the cross as well and I could raise myself up. But that could only bring temporary relief. I couldn't lock my knees and would soon have to get back down. I let out an involuntary moan, which Magda of course heard.

"What's that, my crucified girl? Did I just hear you moan?"

I shook my head.

"Whew! I was getting worried that we'd have to get you down from there soon."

"Magda, please... Just tell me. Tell me how long I have to stay there."

"Sure", she said. "But on one condition. I'll tell you the time, but then I'll add ten more minutes to it. Deal?"

Ugh... I didn't know if I should do it. But it felt like I'd been there for quite a while. Something made me feel like she was cheating me and hey, some certainty would help. I sighed.

"Ok, fine. Deal."

"Very well", Magda replied. Suddenly, she started laughing. She turned her laptop towards me.

Fuck.

It was displaying 00:00:03.

Magda pushed a button and the timer changed. It was now showing 00:10:03. She was still laughing.

"What a dumb girl! You couldn't make it up. You just keep sabotaging yourself, don't you?"

I'm sure I would have found it amusing if I wasn't getting into considerable pain territory. I shifted once again on the cross, trying to manage it.

My tormentor turned the laptop away. To think I could have gotten down already if it weren't for my curiosity! I sighed and tested my bonds once again. I was secure. There was no escape.

And I was also thirsty. I hadn't drank anything since midday and I was sweating a lot from the heat.

A few more minutes had passed. The church clock chimed half past the hour. It must have been 4:30pm. There were still people donating, but fewer and fewer. Some had left. Maybe the novelty of seeing a crucified woman was wearing off.

"Magda? Is it time for me to come down?"

"What, do you want another 10 minutes?"

"No, but..."

She laughed. "OK, OK. I won't do this to you this time. Congratulations! You survived your first crucifixion. Let's get you down from there."

"Thank you", I sighed in relief. My arms were really hurting now. Magda walked up to me and grabbed the stepstool. Finally! My legs were killing me as well. Standing on a flat surface once more couldn't come sooner.

Then, I saw him again. A man in his 60s, wearing a nice tweed blazer. I had seen him beforehand at the party, mingling with some of the lecturers, but I'd never met him at university. He'd been walking past occasionally, looking at me. But now, his stare made me uneasy.

Suddenly, the old man started walking towards us. Magda looked at him.

"Excuse me, Miss. May I please have a word?"

She put down the stepstool. Oh no. Please.

They talked for a bit. I couldn't hear what they were saying. They were occasionally looking at me. This didn't look good. The man pulled out his phone and typed something in it. Magda looked at her laptop, nodded. They looked at me once again. Please. No.

The man smiled and shook Magda's hand. Then, he stood back as she walked up to me.

"Sorry, girl. We just got a £1000 donation. You'll have to stay here for a while longer."

Chapter 4/5​

As soon as we exited the church, we saw a crowd of onlookers. Great. Now dressed in rags that exposed a massive part of my body, I was sure to attract the attention of all the horny first-year students. And Magda knew that. She made me walk up and down the gravel road, enjoying my little yelps of pain, herding me on with her "whip". But I was also getting horny myself to the point where the pain was not the main thing on my mind.

Finally, we started walking to the cross. This is what it must have felt for the condemned back in those times. Dragged barefoot over rough ground. Carrying the heavy pole that you will be made one with. Seeing the stake in the distance and knowing this will be your final resting place. Also knowing that days of agony await you before you can finally rest.

By the time we made it to the cross, I was fully in the mood. I wasn't thinking about it being a 20 minute ordeal. I had accepted being on the cross for the rest of my life.

A stepstool was already prepared for me. Magda made me get up the stool and stand on it, with the patibulum against the stake and arms as high up as possible. She got on the ladder and started tying the patibulum to the stake. Soon, it was again secured to the pole. She then loosely wrapped some rope around my feet and the pole.

"Ladies and gentlement, your attention please!" she said. "Thank you for your kind donations that will go towards the maintenance of our lovely church. In exchange, before you stands Daniella. She has been found guilty of being a clumsy servant and will be punished by twenty minutes on the cross."

I looked around. Lots of familiar faces. A few classmates, some people from my halls... even a couple lecturers (who hopefully didn't know me). I was probably blushing, but honestly, I had so many thoughts racing through my head that I wouldn't remember.

"But," Magda continued. "Looks like while we were getting changed, we got some more cash and it wouldn't be fair to not reward you for that. So, for every £10 that gets donated, we'll make Dani spend another minute on the cross, up until the point the party ends at 6pm. Sounds fair, right?"

What?! Hey, that wasn't the deal. I looked at Magda but she wasn't looking back. She gestured at the whiteboard.

"With the total of £243, that brings us to 24 minutes. Starting... now!"

She suddenly turned around and yanked the stool from underneath me. I dropped down, my weight now fully supported by my hands. My heart was pounding. I was being crucified! This was real!

I took a deep breath, which was difficult to do with my hands stretched out. I couldn't see the whiteboard from where I was positioned, but I could see a queue of people. Luckily, they only seemed to be donating coins.

Some time passed. Thanks to the church bells, I knew it was about half an hour. It was definitely getting uncomfortable.

"Magda", I called out.

"Yes, prisoner?" she turned around.

"How much longer do I have to stay here?"

"Why, are you in pain?"

"No, just curious."

"Ah", she laughed. "So it's not that bad, huh?"

"Just... How long has it been? Can you put up a timer?"

"Oh yeah. That's a good idea."

She went to her laptop and typed something into it. After some tinkering, she nodded. Then, she turned the screen away from the cross.

"What a smart girl. This will help people make sure they're not late with their donation."

"But... But I can't see it?"

"Your job isn't to see the timer. Your job is to suffer for us", she replied in a cartoonishly evil voice, to giggles of the people in the queue, and sat back down.

Some more time had passed. I honestly had no idea how much time was left. I was originally trying to count it by looking at the cash people were donating, but I soon lost count.

Besides, my arms were beginning to hurt. Luckily, my feet were bound to the cross as well and I could raise myself up. But that could only bring temporary relief. I couldn't lock my knees and would soon have to get back down. I let out an involuntary moan, which Magda of course heard.

"What's that, my crucified girl? Did I just hear you moan?"

I shook my head.

"Whew! I was getting worried that we'd have to get you down from there soon."

"Magda, please... Just tell me. Tell me how long I have to stay there."

"Sure", she said. "But on one condition. I'll tell you the time, but then I'll add ten more minutes to it. Deal?"

Ugh... I didn't know if I should do it. But it felt like I'd been there for quite a while. Something made me feel like she was cheating me and hey, some certainty would help. I sighed.

"Ok, fine. Deal."

"Very well", Magda replied. Suddenly, she started laughing. She turned her laptop towards me.

Fuck.

It was displaying 00:00:03.

Magda pushed a button and the timer changed. It was now showing 00:10:03. She was still laughing.

"What a dumb girl! You couldn't make it up. You just keep sabotaging yourself, don't you?"

I'm sure I would have found it amusing if I wasn't getting into considerable pain territory. I shifted once again on the cross, trying to manage it.

My tormentor turned the laptop away. To think I could have gotten down already if it weren't for my curiosity! I sighed and tested my bonds once again. I was secure. There was no escape.

And I was also thirsty. I hadn't drank anything since midday and I was sweating a lot from the heat.

A few more minutes had passed. The church clock chimed half past the hour. It must have been 4:30pm. There were still people donating, but fewer and fewer. Some had left. Maybe the novelty of seeing a crucified woman was wearing off.

"Magda? Is it time for me to come down?"

"What, do you want another 10 minutes?"

"No, but..."

She laughed. "OK, OK. I won't do this to you this time. Congratulations! You survived your first crucifixion. Let's get you down from there."

"Thank you", I sighed in relief. My arms were really hurting now. Magda walked up to me and grabbed the stepstool. Finally! My legs were killing me as well. Standing on a flat surface once more couldn't come sooner.

Then, I saw him again. A man in his 60s, wearing a nice tweed blazer. I had seen him beforehand at the party, mingling with some of the lecturers, but I'd never met him at university. He'd been walking past occasionally, looking at me. But now, his stare made me uneasy.

Suddenly, the old man started walking towards us. Magda looked at him.

"Excuse me, Miss. May I please have a word?"

She put down the stepstool. Oh no. Please.

They talked for a bit. I couldn't hear what they were saying. They were occasionally looking at me. This didn't look good. The man pulled out his phone and typed something in it. Magda looked at her laptop, nodded. They looked at me once again. Please. No.

The man smiled and shook Magda's hand. Then, he stood back as she walked up to me.

"Sorry, girl. We just got a £1000 donation. You'll have to stay here for a while longer."
Spectacularly great, no-right-to-shoes! :devil:

Chapter 5/5 6 (there'll be another one :))

My desperation was difficult to describe. I thrashed in my bonds, I swore, I cried, all to the amused stare of the old man. He chuckled quietly and then walked away.

"Magda. Magda, please... Please get me down." I begged.

"I can't", she replied. "He sent us £500 now and will send us another £500 at 6pm. You'll just have to bear it. You're more than halfway through your ordeal now. Just an hour and a half to go".

"Please", I cried. "My arms hurt. I can't handle an hour and a half."

"Well, you don't have a choice, do you?"

I took another deep breath, trying to find a position that wasn't painful, which was difficult. I writhed a bit on the cross, occasionally wincing and moaning.

Through tears, I saw the man came back with a camera. He pointed it at my writhing body and took some pictures. Then some more. Not like I could do anything about it.

At some point, the clock chimed five. There were a few people still at the party, mostly late arrivals. They would walk past me, look at the whiteboard, leave a donation (why? my time was already maxed out). Some of them took pictures. Then, they'd proceed to the rest of the party. Clearly there's only so much of my suffering they wanted to see. It was just me who had to experience all of it.

But my arousal was also not going away. It must have been about three hours of me getting stimulated and humiliated physically and mentally by now. The aching and the feeling of emptiness down below was only getting stronger and stronger. Me doing my dance on the cross only made me feel more like I had to be humping something solid, instead of just the air.

Five fifteen. The pain was still there. My teary face was photographed by the old man from a few angles. I don't remember what I promised him if he let me get down, but I failed to convince him. He just wanted to see me suffer.

By about five thirty, everyone had left. It was just me, Magda, the cross and the man quietly watching my torture from a distance. And it was indeed torture at this point. Except in real torture, you can make it all end by telling the torturer what they want to hear. Here, it wasn't possible.

The man approached me again. He nodded to Magda and she looked around. Suddenly, she walked up to me and... pulled off my loincloth!

I gasped in horror. "Magda!!! No! Please!"

She pulled off what was covering my breasts, exposing them to the whole world. "Please, no! Put it back on! Someone will see!"

The old man approached me with a camera, still very calm and collected. He took some more pictures of my naked body, including my pussy (God, I hope he couldn't see how wet I was!) By that point I was full-on crying and gasping in pain, constantly begging to be released, or at least to have my rags back. I was also desperately scanning the area to see if anybody else was about to see me.

My torturers were talking with each other again, occasionally nodding. Magda giggled and they looked at me. "Please, no. Please, don't make me spend more time here", I begged. "Don't worry", Magda said. "Your suffering on the cross will soon be over." She walked away, leaving me alone with the man. The clock chimed quarter to six. Just fifteen minutes left.

Magda came back with a bundle of my clothes. She took out my underwear and threw the skirt and the top on the ground. She then stuffed the underwear into my backpack. By the point, I was past caring about what they were going to do to me. I saw the man walk a few times over my clothes, grinding them into the dirt. He took a picture of that as well.

Finally... That was it? The man approached Magda and took out his phone. She nodded and smiled. "Thank you", he said. He then walked past me and looked straight into my eyes. "And thank you too."

And that was it. He turned around and walked away. The clock struck six.

Magda turned the whiteboard around where it said "Total raised: £2539".

"Well done, Dani", she said. "This is all you. Let's get you down from here. I'm proud of you". She grabbed the stepstool and finally, finally placed it under my feet. I cried out in relief, my legs shaking, as I was finally able to stand up straight again. Tears were flowing down my face. I wasn't even angry or upset at Magda for putting me through this. All I felt was... triumph?

She untied my hands and helped me down to the ground. She hugged me, massaging my shoulders. "Well done," she repeated. She gave me a bottle of water and I gulped it all down. I was just glad it was over. Except of course... there was that matter of my clothes lying in the dust. Now that I wasn't just focused on my pain, I couldn't help but worry about what was still going to happen.

Magda saw me looking at the clothes. She fondled my breast. "Well, I did say your suffering on the cross was over". She got up and started packing up the supplies. "What are you waiting for? Get dressed." She dropped the collections box into her backpack.

"Wait, what about my underwear?"

"You'll get it back tomorrow", she laughed. "Our friend gave me strict instructions."

"Wait, but... Please. I don't want to see that man."

"Oh no, you won't visit him. You're all mine this evening. He just wants to know that I did these things to you."

Flabbergasted, I picked up my clothes. They were covered in streaks of dirt. I put my skirt back on, then the top. I bet I looked ridiculous. Magda had finished packing by then. She looked at me.

"Damn!" she said. "Now you look like a real servant girl!" She grabbed her phone and snapped a couple of pictures.

"Magda, please". I begged. "What about my sandals? Where are they?"

She was looking at me condescendingly. Of course. Of course.

"Magda, come on. I can't cycle home like this. Just give me my flip-flops at least."

"Who said anything about cycling?" She grabbed her backpack, and mine! Wait! My keys and my wallet were there!

"Hang on, just hang on. Please. Just give me some money for the bus!"

She laughed once again. "Bus?! Don't be ridiculous. You're using this", she painfully stepped on my bare foot, "and this", and the other.

"W.. what?! Are you expecting me to walk through town barefoot?!"

"Well, yes. It's not that bad. Our halls aren't that from here. Don't use the main streets and maybe nobody will even notice you!"

"Magda, no! Please! Just... No! I can't do this!" I begged. But she turned around and walked away.

If I were Dani, I'd just tell anyone I met on the way home that I was rehearsing for Cosette in a production of Les Mis. Or maybe Cinderella.

I always wondered if the stars of those amateur Church Passion Plays were getting off on it. I suppose its likely a non-zero number were.

And a bonus chapter! NRTS has as many surprises up their sleeve as Magda!

Back
Top Bottom