The Genies Great Gift to the Slave Brothers

Go to CruxDreams.com

Loinclothslave

slave to the whip
I never know whether to post here in fantasy or bdsm? I usually choose bdsm so see how this goes here for a change?

I have a few kinky friends I’ve met online who play erotic role play. In this case I wrote a series entirely on my own, so felt no guilt in sharing a more polished version here. I still ran it past him of course, no objection. Given we were the two main characters you can detect my usual Achilles heel in lack of character development but I was hoping the moderately unique ideas driving it might interest some of you.

—————————————————

It’s a beautifully cool autumn day here in Sydney and I am enjoying a walk along Oxford st, my local area, and see something...

I’ve never seen this shop before and yet it has the patina of antiquity about it. I can’t resist it’s trinkets. I uncover an ancient oil lamp, it is finely crafted and to see it’s detail I rub it with my shirt sleeve- is that gold?

On the other side of the world you enjoy a cool spring day in Amsterdam, and enter an ancient curiosity shop, dusty but full of trinkets, a half buried oil lamp catches your eye - is that gold, you ask yourself, as you rub the side to clean and see the details...

We don’t know each other in real life but love to share fantasies on fet life. Dark, forbidden fantasies, of a type that are only talked about in bedrooms - at first in furtive whispers for fear of shame.

At the exact same moment, as we each wipe a golden lamp, a green cloud envelops each of us and we are suddenly before a Great Djinn!

We’ve never met yet somehow the Genie knows we are kindred spirits as we have been transported through to an unknown pocket outside our known time and space, together.

This is no children’s story, we are confronted by an ancient being of power! Instinctively we both drop to our knees and lay our arms before us in deep genuflection. We do this of our free will, not realizing our reactions and movements are entirely simultaneous.

The great Genie says nothing. This is not a game, we are under his power. His will is what determines our fate....

Yet something inside the ancient power’s mind is touched. In over 70,000 cycles, He has never had a mere human so instantly grovel before it’s power in utter supplication. To do so instinctively- to grovel at all before Him is a rarity in modern humans the Genie sorely misses from the days when slaves would do so, although slaves rarely had the opportunity to fall for His lures. Even more remarkably that 2 mortals be so ensnared at the same moment in their time. And to synchronize so perfectly!

They are perfect! He does not need to use tricks, or false promises (the true origin of the oft cited rubbish regarding “3 wishes”) to ensnare these two at all. With a snap of his fingers we are transformed and returned to a different time in the mortal universe....

We lose consciousness during this transition as the last thing we hear is the great Djinn’s fingers snap like a bullet, sounding so much like a whip crack.

.... and awaken to the same sound, discovering ourselves in chains upon a cold stone floor. Instead of the great Djinn we are dimly aware it is not the sound of the powerful mage’s snapping fingers but that of a terrible whip as it crashes down against our flesh. As we scream and cry, a terrifying voice exclaims “who said you could sleep, SLAVES?!”

We cry like children and look upon each other not quite comprehending, asking ourselves “why am I with this teenager?”

As the whip is raised and cracks again against our skin we both scream and cry louder, and slowly it dawns upon us, we are not simply with another teenager , we are ourselves both young.... dimly aware we only recently turned 18.

Chained, being whipped, expected to serve yet we do not know how... all we know is we are enslaved, which for the adult spirits within was their darkest secret dream in their former, pedestrian and dull lives....

“Pathetic slaves!” The whip cracks again, “on your knees and bow!”

Our chains tinkle and rattle as we try to kneel, both of us flooded with tears, hyperventilating and screaming. We don’t understand what is happening, our adult selves are hidden behind a veil in the subconscious mind and fading...

We finally kneel and grovel as the man kicks us into position, faces hard on the stone floor, bums raised, removing the connector chain on our ankles to spread them well apart and kept that way by connecting the steel cuffs to conveniently placed bolts on the floor. Still crying we piss ourselves in terror, earning another taste of the lash...

We can barely see anything but can hear what sounds like a rusty door opening, booted steps, then a clang of the door being shut, as if to seal our doom.

Our short slave skirts are lifted to reveal our virgin arses. We both whimper, fearing another lash of the cruel whip. Instead we hear a grunt behind us as each man kneels behind us. What is going on? Our whimpering turns to tears, we are just two frightened 18 year old kids (and yet from within, a feeling of tightness grows upon us, that we have always deserved punishment and always will, our buried adult psyches influence our conscious immature minds)

TBC

I never know whether to post here in fantasy or bdsm? I usually choose bdsm so see how this goes here for a change?

I have a few kinky friends I’ve met online who play erotic role play. In this case I wrote a series entirely on my own, so felt no guilt in sharing a more polished version here. I still ran it past him of course, no objection. Given we were the two main characters you can detect my usual Achilles heel in lack of character development but I was hoping the moderately unique ideas driving it might interest some of you.

—————————————————

It’s a beautifully cool autumn day here in Sydney and I am enjoying a walk along Oxford st, my local area, and see something...

I’ve never seen this shop before and yet it has the patina of antiquity about it. I can’t resist it’s trinkets. I uncover an ancient oil lamp, it is finely crafted and to see it’s detail I rub it with my shirt sleeve- is that gold?

On the other side of the world you enjoy a cool spring day in Amsterdam, and enter an ancient curiosity shop, dusty but full of trinkets, a half buried oil lamp catches your eye - is that gold, you ask yourself, as you rub the side to clean and see the details...

We don’t know each other in real life but love to share fantasies on fet life. Dark, forbidden fantasies, of a type that are only talked about in bedrooms - at first in furtive whispers for fear of shame.

At the exact same moment, as we each wipe a golden lamp, a green cloud envelops each of us and we are suddenly before a Great Djinn!

We’ve never met yet somehow the Genie knows we are kindred spirits as we have been transported through to an unknown pocket outside our known time and space, together.

This is no children’s story, we are confronted by an ancient being of power! Instinctively we both drop to our knees and lay our arms before us in deep genuflection. We do this of our free will, not realizing our reactions and movements are entirely simultaneous.

The great Genie says nothing. This is not a game, we are under his power. His will is what determines our fate....

Yet something inside the ancient power’s mind is touched. In over 70,000 cycles, He has never had a mere human so instantly grovel before it’s power in utter supplication. To do so instinctively- to grovel at all before Him is a rarity in modern humans the Genie sorely misses from the days when slaves would do so, although slaves rarely had the opportunity to fall for His lures. Even more remarkably that 2 mortals be so ensnared at the same moment in their time. And to synchronize so perfectly!

They are perfect! He does not need to use tricks, or false promises (the true origin of the oft cited rubbish regarding “3 wishes”) to ensnare these two at all. With a snap of his fingers we are transformed and returned to a different time in the mortal universe....

We lose consciousness during this transition as the last thing we hear is the great Djinn’s fingers snap like a bullet, sounding so much like a whip crack.

.... and awaken to the same sound, discovering ourselves in chains upon a cold stone floor. Instead of the great Djinn we are dimly aware it is not the sound of the powerful mage’s snapping fingers but that of a terrible whip as it crashes down against our flesh. As we scream and cry, a terrifying voice exclaims “who said you could sleep, SLAVES?!”

We cry like children and look upon each other not quite comprehending, asking ourselves “why am I with this teenager?”

As the whip is raised and cracks again against our skin we both scream and cry louder, and slowly it dawns upon us, we are not simply with another teenager , we are ourselves both young.... dimly aware we only recently turned 18.

Chained, being whipped, expected to serve yet we do not know how... all we know is we are enslaved, which for the adult spirits within was their darkest secret dream in their former, pedestrian and dull lives....

“Pathetic slaves!” The whip cracks again, “on your knees and bow!”

Our chains tinkle and rattle as we try to kneel, both of us flooded with tears, hyperventilating and screaming. We don’t understand what is happening, our adult selves are hidden behind a veil in the subconscious mind and fading...

We finally kneel and grovel as the man kicks us into position, faces hard on the stone floor, bums raised, removing the connector chain on our ankles to spread them well apart and kept that way by connecting the steel cuffs to conveniently placed bolts on the floor. Still crying we piss ourselves in terror, earning another taste of the lash...

We can barely see anything but can hear what sounds like a rusty door opening, booted steps, then a clang of the door being shut, as if to seal our doom.

Our short slave skirts are lifted to reveal our virgin arses. We both whimper, fearing another lash of the cruel whip. Instead we hear a grunt behind us as each man kneels behind us. What is going on? Our whimpering turns to tears, we are just two frightened 18 year old kids (and yet from within, a feeling of tightness grows upon us, that we have always deserved punishment and always will, our buried adult psyches influence our conscious immature minds)

TBC
Looking forward to more! This is great!

TBC
good to see a new something different story. I still struggle with your "virgin" ass, well you could start with "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away." Oops, that was already taken. Honestly I think the surprise of the victims is one of keys for the stories.

The Genie’s Gift Part 2 Slave Brothers

We shiver as a cold liquid is rubbed over our bums with specific attention to our tight anuses. Then a second substance added and we both squeal as a finger gently penetrates our anuses. It is a muscle relaxant- we will never know this but as property we have intrinsic value. They do not want to actually tear our butts apart so badly to risk death, at least “not yet”, and never zero risk, of course)

We hear a shucking sound behind us (it is the men lubeing their penises). Then we feel their hardening penises in our bum crack , rubbing and pushing our unused butt cheeks further apart. We are terrified and both men grab us by our hair pulling our heads backwards so we arc up backwards.

Then we scream as our anuses are penetrated. It feels like we are being ripped apart, but these men are experts at deflowering Virgin ass, to begin it is just the tips...

They rhythmically pump, their cocks hardening and each stroke pumping slightly deeper. We are both certain they shall break us, screaming in agony, pleading for mercy, begging that we are naughty but sorry, so very very sorry...

At last the muscle relaxant has done it’s work, our sphincters loosen enough for the fat cocks to be slid right in, and we both feel even worse as if we are split in two yet filled with an urgent need to shit.

We begged “please, sir, I know I am naughty, please don’t hurt me anymore! I am so sorry!!”

“You are both to address us only as Master, and are to be punished severely for your disobedience today!” He cruelly lashes us again, the leather whip has not left his hand...

“Master, mercy, please have mercy, Master!”

The men are still humping and their breath shortens. Now they whip us in increasing frequency- one per slave- our screams intensify, as they build up to orgasm.

As we start to fear death, the men explode inside of us, and we scream at the highest pitch, as if we were even little girls. We cry and suffer yet deep down again, a feeling this is exactly what we deserve.... we look into each other’s eyes, we are to be slave brothers for life, and that is a comfort under our degradation..

After raping us, the overseers get to business. Our ankles are unlocked from the stretch chains and again linked with a 1’ chain.

“And now, as to your fate... stand up now and we will prepare you for your fate!!”

They encourage us to stand quickly with their whips but we only received one strike each as we strive to obey quickly.

A short connector chain joins our wrist and ankle chains to make shackles.

“You will ALWAYS wear your chains, there is no escape for lowly slaves such as you two...”

He then looks at our naked chests with alarm.

“WHAT have you done?! Where are your brandings from yesterday? Oh you naughty wicked slaveboys, did you deceive the brander in hopes to avoid the pain? Stupid SLAVES, your deceit deserves greater punishment! Afraid of the brands? They were only light novice brandings, dull red heat. I don’t know what trick you played but we cannot let you face your fate unmarked...”

“Prepare the torture brands! They must be extra hot, white hot. We will burn their lesson into them. Prepare some heated rods, they deserve extra torture now!”

“Hook their shackles to the floor so they kneel. Prepare the slave whip, the cat with the metal tips! They are to be flogged while they wait for the brands to be heated!!!”

We do not understand - yesterday is a blank. In fact we have no memory before being awoken in chains by the whip. We both cry, seeking comfort from each other by leaning close together. In simultaneous union, we beg:

“Master, please have mercy, we don’t know anything, we are trying to obey. We are too frightened to deceive you, have pity, we beg to be branded only as novices, please Master!”

“You wiley snakes! How dare you question your Master?! You must learn that everything is always a slave’s fault!! Accept your punishment now, before it is worse!”

With tears rolling down our cheeks, again word perfect together, we sob “Master, oh please Master, punish us as we deserve to be, please Master”

“See, slaves, I am merciful. I will not give you the extra punishment you deserve for insolence. Now grovel, kiss the slave whip, and beg to be whipped and branded like good slaves!”

Together: kissing the cruel cat o nine tails “Master, please beat and torture us as we deserve, thank you for your tender mercy, Master! Please enslave us to the whip, Master!”

The first taste of the especially cruel, aptly named Slave Whip drew the most hideous screams as the metal tips drew blood from wherever they touched us. This was not the whipping given to a novice slave, but one reserved for hardened labour slaves with scar covered backs! We wailed and cried, each strike feeling like it would cut us into chunks of worthless meat. We whimpered when the thongs wrapped about us, the cruel tips finding their mark on our belly, chest and thighs.

It took 20 minutes for the metal tools to become white hot, even with the assistance of a bellows. Operated by a wretched slave who spent its life chained to the wicked device. The wretch was covered in scars, cruel, deep scars, some very fresh and weeping, others very old. We discovered why. One of the overseers stopped whipping us while the other lashed us both.

“I’ll just check if the brands are ready” as he walks toward the brazier, 6’ in front of us. He removes an iron rod and shows it to us as our whipping is paused. It is 3 feet long, the last 8” is glowing with heat, from red to bright orange, the final inch a blazing orange white. Despite our agony, we fear it greatly, and shake in our chains crying together:

“Master, mercy Master!!!”

He grins evilly, “now to see if it’s ready” and, chuckling, turns to the bellows slave, taking several moments to pick a less marked place in it’s flesh then:

SSSSSSZZZZT!!!

“Aaaaaiiiiyarrrr!” Screams the slave. “master, thank you Master!” It then continues pumping the bellows, stoking the ferocious heat of the brazier.

The overseer turns back to the brazier replacing the rod back to the coals and selects another two, both from it’s centre, the redness starting at leg last foot, it’s white hot tip fully two inches and turns to show us, before handing one to his compatriot.

They tease us several times and we writhe to avoid the heated tips, still in enormous pain from the terrible whipping. We had tasted the dreaded Slave Whip too times and our many wounds bled. Our slave skirts are stained by our piss and blood plus the overseers’ cum.

Our only comforts are that deep down there’s a feeling we somehow deserve this and we share our fate with each other....

SSSSSSSZZZZZTT!!!

Our torturers strike as one! Branding the sides of our stomach deeply. We experience all at once a pain exceeding that of the terrible lashes combined! Our screams go on and on as they burn us again and again with fresh rods. We stain our loincloths more as we lose control of our bowels.

At last the branding iron is retrieved, a large S symbol with an offset monogram we don’t recognize (the initials of our owner, but we cannot quite see the “CM” (for Cruel Master))

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZTTTTT!!!!

The brand is held longer and we both pass out in agony!

But we are not permitted even that release as brine water is tipped upon us, electrifying our wounds and we are roused in agony

At least it is over, our breasts bear our slave markings. But no! Another two brands are produced and we are kicked to face the floor. “Oh, Master, mercy! We beg for mercy, Master!!!”

The answer is felt upon our right butt cheeks

“AaaaaaaAaaiiiiiiioooooargh!” we scream, the pain is excruciating but we do not pass out.

Surely we are finished now?

Our answer is a vision from hell as the overseer retrieves a third brand, blazing white - a heat of such intensity it is bright white with flames rising from the metal!

We are incoherent and babbling we can’t even beg for mercy as we are kicked to roll onto our tortured backs, and our loincloths are pulled down to reveal our teenage dicks, to our surprise, erect. Oh surely not our pee pee holes?

Once again

We thought we had experienced pain, but this was so much worse, screaming in agony we again pass out as the brand burns us deep in the mound just above our dicks.

Awakened once more with brine water, we can only grovel and whimper...

“What do you say now, SLAVES???”

Together: (whimpering cracked voices) “Master, thank you Master. (Sob) thank you for being merciful, Master!” We cannot imagine worse torture but the overseers have taught us the lesson every slave learns - there is ALWAYS worse torture.

We are made to kiss the whip once more, licking our own blood off it’s thongs, our chains locked to the eye bolts in the floor. The overseers see that we are weak as we beg for water. They piss into our mouths, before leaving us, chuckling “tomorrow, SLAVES will discover their fate” the door creaking open and slamming shut as we are left alone in the dark.

We are two scared slaveboys, the adult psyches largely have become us, deep desires intact, conscious, but 18 years old, forgetting any past life.

Our new personas are now crying and still in deep agony. Despite our chains, we can still touch one another. Despite the loss, pain, and blood, we comfort each other as best we can, cuddling each other the best way we could. Crying ourselves to sleep in fear and pain.

TBC

Well, I guess I’ll just add this first draft now, not even sure if it’s a complete chapter, call it Chapter 3, Part 1
-•

The Genie’s Gift Part 3 Enslavement to Despair

part 1, the first evening towards despair…

——————————————

We huddle together, frightened, humiliated, and in great pain! Sharing our body heat, seeking comfort in each other’s company, fearful of our predicament, yet also strangely aroused!

As the air grows cold, we shiver- both from the chill and our shared terror…

“Wh-wh-where are we?”

th-th-this one doesn’t know? sniff

“Oh, dear brother,” sob, “pl-please don’t cry!” crying “I am here.”

tears drop from it’s eyes “th-th-thank y-you, b-br-brother. Somehow this is better with you, but this one wishes you didn’t have to suffer.” wails

sobbing
“oh please, little one, don’t cry. I am here, I seem to know that we belong together, that is one thing I am sure if!”

“Y-y-yes, this one feels that. it also knows that it deserves whatever fate awaits us, and that we are destined to face it together. But still it wishes it could remove the veil of agony from your cup… dearest brother…”

“I know it’s our destiny. I don’t know why, but my heart is bound to our fate. For some reason our fate must be shared, and I find comfort in our shared doom.”

“Oh yes, brother, this one knows, something inside it has always known. it belongs here, in pain, in chains, with you!”

“They will beat us again tomorrow. It will be worse!”

sob, “only with you can this one face the truth- we are just lowly slaves, but together we will suffer beautiful cruelty, comforted by our chained hearts, our physical chains link us, keep us brothers… we are destined to be slave brothers!”

“Yes,” sniffling, “it is our destiny to suffer together, little one… I always knew it!”

“So did this one, brother!”

Realising their fate gave them comfort, together the slave brothers already understood that so long as they suffer the torture to come together, they will have each other for a grim comfort…

They fell asleep, despite the pain, the humiliation, and growing despair, they had each other… There was no memory of their separate adult lives, memory fades. Now they were two slaves in chains, awaiting a new day of cruelty, yet touching each other comforted themselves, together they would endure what they must. Endure what each secretly began to believe they truly deserved. And that thought too gave comfort. And terrified them to their core!

TBC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom