Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks friends, that was helpful! So - a big big thanks to the great artist @Briccone !
I have only 1 more image from this seriers
If there are others, please share!

View attachment 1307003
OK, here some more of Katharina in a recent shooting with Inquisition background. Hope you like it?

Attachments

• queens_of_the_last_days____1___by_glorreicherhalunke_dfnrt2m-fullview.jpg
    queens_of_the_last_days____1___by_glorreicherhalunke_dfnrt2m-fullview.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 1,097
  • Widertäuferin x1s.jpg
    Widertäuferin x1s.jpg
    617.9 KB · Views: 993
  • Widertäuferin 2xs.jpg
    Widertäuferin 2xs.jpg
    732.4 KB · Views: 1,001
Like (?).... 'love them' would be more like it. Beautiful work and photography by both you and your models Some of the best medieval scenes I've seen. Thank you for sharing.
Especially consider the historical context. She slowly gets tortured to insanity - attached to a pole and her body ripped with red-hot tongs for the space of several hours. She is buff an muscular like a workinghorse; maybe she will survive this torture and spend the rest of her life in an oubliette? What do you think the story will continue? Katharina is about 10 years older compared to the old fotos posted above, but I consider her one of the sexiest women alive and still regard her being extremely gorgeous. What do you think?

Especially consider the historical context. She slowly gets tortured to insanity - attached to a pole and her body ripped with red-hot tongs for the space of several hours. She is buff an muscular like a workinghorse; maybe she will survive this torture and spend the rest of her life in an oubliette? What do you think the story will continue? Katharina is about 10 years older compared to the old fotos posted above, but I consider her one of the sexiest women alive and still regard her being extremely gorgeous. What do you think?
I agree, she is a very attractive and sexy female in or out of a torture chamber. But perhaps a bit more in one, I think. :devil2: ;)

Back
Top Bottom