Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks!
I plan to post quite a bit from this. Should I make a thread of its own? Not sure where, any thoughts? In the end they will be crucified I'm guessing but lots will happen before that.
A picture-story with original artwork like that would be very welcome in the Fantasy Forum. Whether it belongs in F Art and Images or F Stories and Poems is a nice point, but as it looks to be an 'image driven' story, probably Fantasy Art and Images. For those threads (reserved for members' own original work) there's an approval filter, so it won't show up immediately when you first start the thread)

A picture-story with original artwork like that would be very welcome in the Fantasy Forum. Whether it belongs in F Art and Images or F Stories and Poems is a nice point, but as it looks to be an 'image driven' story, probably Fantasy Art and Images. For those threads (reserved for members' own original work) there's an approval filter, so it won't show up immediately when you first start the thread)
I'm trying to post a GIF of the animation I'm working on. Its 11MB then I reduced to 5.5MB but it says too big. I've seen bigger Gifs posted. How do I post it?

Back
Top Bottom