The horror being an executioner.

How do you do your next crucifixion?

• I am heterosexual male executioner and will not undress my clients.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I am heterosexual male executioner and will undress my clients but do not rape them.

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • I am heterosexual male executioner and will only undress my female clients.

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • I am heterosexual male executioner and will undress and rape my female clients only.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am heterosexual male executioner , but will rape and undress males if ordered.

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • I am gay male executioner , but will rape and undress females if ordered.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I am gay male executioner, and will only rape males, if he fucks me first.

• I am gay male executioner, but I will not undress my clients.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am heterosexual female executioner and will not undress my clients.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am heterosexual female executioner and will undress my clients but do not rape them.

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, the political winds can change, or the election could be rigged as we say. But understanding this, the crucifixion would reveal the psychology and the fears of the executioner, not of the condemned who is helpless anyway. So the whole humiliation is the humiliation of the executioner. :hydrogen:
I think that it is more like that the humiliation reflects the fears of the executioner.

I am still disappointed that I was demoted from being condemned. After all, that is why I joined this site.
Hey WhiteGirl, I fully understand what you are talking about. Condemned feels absolutely right......

Well i could`nt be an executioner but i think every girl should be naked when executed,
even if only for practical reasons, there would be no trouble having to undress her and
if she were clothed she would make a right mess in her knickers as she died. No, naked,
executed and body thrown in the rubbish skip or collected by the meat wagon

Well i could`nt be an executioner but i think every girl should be naked when executed,
even if only for practical reasons, there would be no trouble having to undress her and
if she were clothed she would make a right mess in her knickers as she died. No, naked,
executed and body thrown in the rubbish skip or collected by the meat wagon
I would help you then fuck you hard on top of their bodies

No option for the victim?

i am a heterosexual slave seeking a proper slave death and will wear my loincloth skirt and chains

I am not gay but as a slave will submit to any treatment so long as I can be tortured horribly as well including whipping, scourging, and branding. I of course expect to be nailed to the cross.

since I am helplessly chained, I cannot stop a master who rapes me and I relish all forms of degradation.

I am a dirty worthless slave seeking punishment and humiliation

No option for the victim?

i am a heterosexual slave seeking a proper slave death and will wear my loincloth skirt and chains

I am not gay but as a slave will submit to any treatment so long as I can be tortured horribly as well including whipping, scourging, and branding. I of course expect to be nailed to the cross.

since I am helplessly chained, I cannot stop a master who rapes me and I relish all forms of degradation.

I am a dirty worthless slave seeking punishment and humiliation
LUCKY GIRL

This slave would accept any executioner because a slave has no choice.

of course I would prefer it to be my beautiful cruel merciless mistress to torture, scourge, brand, and crucify me...

If it were she, knowing that I’m a straight guy, though, she’d probably have some men to rape me in order to degrade me even more....

I think I want that as well... ultimate humiliation and pain is what I seek

Back
Top Bottom