The Hunt

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bagged two nice does

tumblr_omlafn1ZcQ1trzasto1_1280.jpg

Our flesh crawling as we make way as fast as we can. Jane limping and unable to bear weight on her injured foot. Inevitably sounds of the men and his sons catching up as we both hurry as fast as we can.

A shout - stop! Sobbing in fear we try to kale for the trees but....

There is no escape - its hopeless. Sobbing I turn round. Please, please let us go. The man and his sons are standing watching with their rifles at the ready. ‘Come here and kneel while we think about it” he smiles. Having to kneel humiliatingly in front of them while they unzipped.

“If you are good we may go easy on you’ - what do you say boys?

There is no escape - its hopeless. Sobbing I turn round. Please, please let us go. The man and his sons are standing watching with their rifles at the ready. ‘Come here and kneel while we think about it” he smiles. Having to kneel humiliatingly in front of them while they unzipped.

“If you are good we may go easy on you’ - what do you say boys?
Be careful boys or Erin will make the hunters...the Hunted!

Attachments

• Erin 3.jpe
    Erin 3.jpe
    7.7 KB · Views: 101
Kneeling I have to alternate between the father and youngest sons hard cocks, while they discuss us. Jane is having a hard time as its er first time sucking a cock. Slapped each time she struggles to catch one of the boys cocks in her mouth, and I’m helpless to help her. The father stiffens and suddenly fills my mouth with warm cum, holding my hair.

Well do their tits next boys. Ten paces and four darts each. Any spilt cum and it’ll be five paces.

I hear Jane gag and choke as her mouth is alternately raped by the two boys, using her hair to control her head. ‘Better swallow bitch’ one laughs, or we will ruin those pretty tits of yours.

Some of the fathers cum dribbled onto my breasts, as I simply could not take that amount in my mouth, especially with my hands tied. The other two were trying to make Jane swallow but she ended up with cum round her mouth and in her hair, and on her breasts and belly. Sobbing and choking. They all wiped their cocks on our hair and zipped up. Picking up their rifles.

Last edited:
The sluts didn’t swallow properly, one of the boys calls out. We can only give them 5 paces. Grinning they all walk forward five slow paces. Then raise their rifles. I close my eyes and wait trembling. Four almost simultaneous shots then silence. Then a scream from Jane. All four had shot her right breast, four vicious darts tearing into her soft flesh. She looks down in disbelief as a direct hit has destroyed her nipple and two have deeply penetrated her breast flesh.

She turns to run but trips and falls. Sobbing. The man drags her to her feet and we are both led to two adjacent trees. And ropes Looped around to secure us to the trees by our necks.

Back
Top Bottom