Go to CruxDreams.com
Jason point of view

Of all the ways I had been humiliated so far, I believed nothing could faze me by this point.

I was wrong. Somehow the preparations were on par with the having my ass fucked while I was strapped down and crying, looking straight at Keri as she had the same happen to her. It was not on par with being forced to suck dick to ensure my wife remained in bliss till the moment the nails entered her body.

Yes, on my knees, caressing the guards balls and having his cock shoved in and out of my mouth while I tried clumsily to use my tongue to get him off so it could be over quicker was defintely worse than the preparations.

Still the preparations were more…frightening. I had a hose stuffed in my ass, filling me, and cleaning me over and over to make sure I had no incidents on the cross. My pubic hair was waxed from my body as well as all the hair below my neck. It was painful, my body felt on fire and even a slight breeze in the room from the door opening and closing lit my skin on fire. I felt more naked than I ever had in my life. I was never one who had an abundance of body hair, preferring to keep myself groomed at all times and looking my best. Still the act of having it forcibly removed from me so I would present a better picture during my death was worse than being fucked in the ass and as bad as sucking the guard’s cock

My only respite was admiring how gorgeous Keri looked, as well as the only other female in our group of ten, consisting of eight men and two women. We were all in one cage right now. It was ten AM. We would be chained together and led to the killing grounds at 11:45 AM and the crucifixions would begin at noon. I wasn’t sure what would happen during that fifteen minutes and didn’t want to think of it.

“You were lucky.” A man told me. I turned to him, wondering how anyone could consider any of us lucky.

Noticing the no doubt incredulous look on my face he explained.

“We all heard you two fucking. You got locked up with her. One other guy got locked up with that blonde over there. The rest of us guys were locked in the same cage, smoking pot, having a constant erection, and watching videos of women being crucified. A part of me was turned on to see those women suffer in pain and humiliation and another part was scared of the pain I would be enduring. Combine that with the magic weed and we were constantly hard.”

I shuddered, understanding his plight. He was right. I was incredibly lucky to have Keri. No matter how many homosexual acts I had been forced to perform, I had her to fuck when it was over.

“Did your guards…” I began, not sure how to ask this gently.

“Hell yes, they fucked us. Made us suck their dicks too. After a while we gave up, started jerking off in front of each other and then jerking each other off. We have nothing to lose, right? Getting a hand job beats doing it yourself. Between you and me, those two guys over there began sucking each other’s dicks last night when they thought we were asleep. Since I’m as good as dead I can admit the idea struck me too, but I was too tired from hanging yesterday. The experience has made me even more terrified.”

I understood and couldn’t judge. Would I have done the same? The man, all of the men caged together, had nothing to lose and didn’t have the comfort and companionship Keri offered me.

“Be glad you don’t have a handprint on you.” I told him.

He looked at me strangely. “You don’t see the big handprint on my chest?” he asked. “Its still there from when Mr. Williams touched me.”

I shivered, beginning to understand. We could only see the handprints of the ones who had been chosen by the same…Keri calls them demons. She and I would be playthings of our mystery woman and this man would belong to Mr. Williams, who I had not met.

Keri moved closer to me and asked me for a moment. We walked to the back of the spacious cage. She leaned into me and asked me to hold her which I did without hesitation. To my surprise, she was shivering. It hadn’t felt that cold in this dungeon, so I suspected she was frightened.

She placed her head in my neck and pressed her body flush with mine. My recently stripped skin burned but I didn’t mind. She was my lover and would be my fellow slave for eternity. I would never touch my wife again. Keri was as close to a wife as I would have for eternity.

Mr. and Mrs. Jones arrived and all hushed conversation in the cell ceased. Keri pressed closer against me.

Mr. Jones spoke. “Today is the day you have been building up to your entire lives. Your death will begin. I cannot tell you how long it will take for your bodies to give up. During the course of the last few days, you have no doubt been privy to information about the full-time inhabitants of this island, our VIPS, and been claimed by one of them.

“It is in your best interest to not speak to those watching you die of what you have learned. When you are on the cross you may think you have nothing to lose. You do. We are giving you a somewhat easy death.”

Easy, I thought. How could being crucified be easy?

“You have not been whipped, scourged, branded, starved, and constantly raped as you could have been. On the cross, you will have devices meant to impale your ass. You will be fucking yourself on the device as you rise and fall. This will be humiliating for you. It could be worse. It could always be worse. Think of that. Use your imagination and think of all we could do to you. You will not say a word. You may moan, beg for death, beg for water, and talk to our witnesses but you will not mention our true natures.”

He didn’t ask for agreement. He didn’t have to. The idea of what could happen was enough to terrify us all.

We were prepared. This time we were not collared but our hands were chained in front of us and attached to a chain belt worn by the person in front of us forming a line of restrained prisoners. The man in front was led by a guard pulling the chain wrapped around his waist. He was the leader of our death march.

I was grateful that it was Keri in front of her. I concentrated on the way her lovely ass flexed as she walked. While no doubt terrified, she held her head high, having regained her bravado when she left my arms. I did my best to emulate her.

It wasn’t a long walk out of the building. When we stepped outside I wished my hands were bound because I could not cover my eyes. The near afternoon sun blazed, and my eyes took time to adjust.

My ears heard a roar of a thousand cheers though. As my eyes adjusted, I saw hundreds lining the path to the killing field.

When we reached the fields as were led in front of crosses laid on the ground and placed in front of one. A row of crosses was in front of us as well.

My beautiful wife Chloe was in the next chain gang. Her smile was gone and even from forty feet away I could see she was shaking, and her breathing was heavy. I didn’t see a handprint on her. She would not be with me for eternity. It was better. I understood now what I was. I was a plaything. A toy. I was no longer her strong husband who controlled every aspect of her life. I had no say over her fate. All I could hope was her inherent goodness had spared her from an eternity of torture. She had never hurt anyone, never wanted to hurt anyone. When she saw the chosen dying she enjoyed it not because of bloodlust but because she imagined herself in their place. She had been born submissive. It was not her sin.

She met my eyes and tried to smile. I gave her what I hoped was a reassuring nod.

As I kept my eyes trained on her, on her long dark hair, her soft body, her dark, beautiful eyes, her flat tummy, and her breasts, pointed with small brown nipples, I couldn’t help but hear the people talking around us.

“He’s got a great ass.” I heard a man say. “His wife over there is gorgeous. At past gatherings they only fucked each other. I guess we can see it all now. His wife is a hot piece of ass.”

I heard conversations in the same vein all around, not just directed towards me but all the others as well. One enjoyed seeing the hard ass bitch shaking as she stood, speaking of Keri. Others were taking bets on who would scream the loudest when the nails went in.

I had never felt so alone in my life. I was no longer part of this group. I was just here for entertainment. I was nothing, a body for them to get off to.

Despite or perhaps because of my fear, my cock was growing. I was terrified and had always been a bit of an exhibitionist. I owned a gym. Showing off my body was natural, even if I had never shown this much. I was humiliated by the way I was spoken of. I was turned off by my wife’s naked body standing across from me.

Humiliation, fear, exhibitionism, attraction to my wife’s body, was causing me to have an erection. I glanced down the line and saw the other men had the same problem. Though they did not sport the same hardness I did, they were no longer flaccid and soft.

Mr. Jones stepped between the two rows.

“Let the executions begin. Guards, do your duty. Start with the submissives. Let our alphas know fear.”

Two guards grabbed my wife and forced her to lay back on her cross. She whimpered when her body touched the wood. Her arms were laid out along the cross and straps placed on her forearms. Her knees were bent up slightly so her feet rested on the slanted footrest she would no doubt be nailed to.

“Jason!” my Chloe screamed in fear, her feet dug into the ground, her wet pussy on display for hundreds who had a view of her spread legs.

I said nothing back. I couldn’t protect her so what could I say?

The hammer was raised, and I held my breath as it came down.

To be continued

Keri POV

Jason’s wife was an absolutely beautiful woman. I had never been attracted to women, but I can appreciate bodies and works of art. I was able to study her on the flight to this cursed island and watch her fuck.

I used my body my whole adult life to get what I wanted. I was attractive, beautiful. It was part of what made me a good spy. Men didn’t want to suspect me, they wanted to fuck me. Being a spy and my own dominant nature caused me to push my body to the limits as well.

I had been in danger, captured and escaped many times and my body served me well.

I was hard. My core was strong, and my body wiry but muscular. I had thin scars across my back where I had been whipped before. I had a few cigarette burn marks on my body. If you were to see me nude, your first thought would be that I was a dangerous woman, a sexy woman no doubt, but not someone you would want to fuck unless you had me bent over with a gun to the back of my head.

Chloe was vastly different. She was curvy without being large. Her breasts were large, much larger than mine with the perfect sized rosy nipples on top. Her ass was the perfect size. It was not muscular. She didn’t appear to have spent hours a day doing squats and lunges in the gym. She was perfect. I saw her in action on the plane and Jason’s fingers sank into her cheeks as she fucked him furiously, yet even in that position she was the perfect smooth skinned woman she had always been. She was the type of woman you could fuck all night and wouldn’t mind cuddling the rest of the night.

Now she was being put to death. I held my breath as I am sure all the other victims did when that hammer was raised. The submissive were done a disservice. They had been treated well according to the video we saw and out guards and owners. They were in bliss while we had come to terms. Now reality was crashing in with the sound of a hammer hitting a nail.

I wanted to feel pity for the woman, I truly did. How could I though? I was in the same position and while those of us on our side had no desire to die, those on that side obviously wanted it.

Or did they? Was Chloe drawn by death itself or the preparation for death? There had been a pageantry to former executions. Even something as short as beheadings were treated with pomp. The victim brought out and stood before the block or guillotine, shaking like a leaf. The executioner forcing them to their knees so they could tip him. Cum on their faces, the ultimate humiliation in my mind, they were pressed to the block or lunette.

Rather than being put to death, a person would usually appear, and shave the neck with a cold razor. It would do nothing to aid the blade slicing through them, but it gave the victim pause, increased their fear.

Usually, they would be left kneeling for minutes to an hour. At times, the executioner or a male from the crowd would fuck them. A convicted man about to die with an erection caused by fear can turn on the slightest bisexual male so finding volunteers was easy.

Then the act itself, the drum roll, the silence of the crowd. The woman squirting, either pissing themselves or cumming. The men often came, their fear driven erections harder the closer to death they came.

Then the head was off, and it was over.

Until it was time for the next one who had spent an hour watching their fellow victim raped and prepared for death, waiting for the end.

Hangings were even more intense.

The most anyone suffered was fifteen minutes mostly in hangings.

This had never been done and I was sure we were as terrified as the crowd was mesmerized.

Poor Chole was no longer the epitome of female charm and beauty. Her feet were dug into the ground and kicking out, her bald cunt was flashing the crowd and she was moaning in between shouts, begging for it to stop after one swing.

I glanced at Jason and was not surprised to see his cock was harder than I had ever seen it and I had seen it often. A stiff breeze could have made him cum at this moment.

My own body was hot as well. My pussy was on fire and cool at the same time from my juices. Anyone looking at me from the front could see I was glistening. I was breathing heavily, and I fought not to place a hand between my legs and begin fucking myself.

Despite Chloe’s pleas, the hammer continued to do its horrible work. She was secured after a few minutes and her moans were unheard due to the frantic crowd.

I waited for them to grab her feet and place them on the slanted footrest that would provide no support once again. Its only purpose was to nail a victim’s feet to the cross, but I am not sure why. We will live longer or some other sorted reason. I was no expert on crucifixion. I just knew I didn’t want it to happen to me.

Rather than nailing her feet, a group of large guards began lifting her cross. She shook her head back and forth as she rose, her feet scrambled to find grip on the useless footrest, and we all held our breaths when the base tipped over in the hole. The base of the cross must have sunk two feet, bringing her closer to Earth. Her feet slipped off the footrest and her legs hung, kicking wildly in the air and her body slid down the cross. She gave off an inhuman scream when her arms stopped her drop due to the nails in her wrists and her shoulders bent to their maximum limit.

I was so fascinated I had not noticed an orgasm building in me. When she stopped falling, when she was in the perfect position, hanging for all the world to see her glorious beauty, her body stretched, her pain written all over her face, I came so hard I nearly blacked out.

The pleasure enveloped me, and I almost sank to the ground. Instead, I bent over and grabbed my pussy, squeezing my labia then massaging it.

Once I steadied myself, I stood back up humiliated and looked around to see who had noticed.

To my relief, no one had. They were all focused on beautiful Chloe.

The guards grabbed her kicking feet and placed them on the footrest, side by side.

More hammering, more inhuman screams from this classically beautiful woman.

It was done. She was nailed.

However, they weren’t done with her. The surprise we were told we would have, that damn cornu that would go up our ass, was not just reserved for us.

The wooden phallus was not as large as I thought. No doubt they did not want us bottoming out and doing any further damage that would shorten our life.

They shoved the curved up wooden cock into her ass as she was in the down position. Chloe barely grunted. Compared to the other tortures inflicted on her, a wooden cock up the ass was nothing. The curve penis had a small square base and once it was in place another guard nailed it to the cross, the final addition of the instrument of death.

Chloe spread her legs as much as possible to accommodate the new object in her anus.

We all watched her hang for a minute, victims, and crowd alike who had suddenly quieted.

Chloe finally needed to breath. She lifted herself, moaning in agony as she relied on her nailed limbs to raise her. Once she was high enough she took a deep breath, then another.

She lowered herself, pushing her pelvis forward, ignoring the cornu.

It did not work. Her back was pressed by the phallus, pushing her body forward, causing greater strain on her feet and arms which were not far behind her back. She continued to moan, having greater difficulty breathing in this position, taking short gasps. She wiggled her body back and forth and then accepted the inevitable. With a great amount of strength, I wouldn’t suspect she had, she lifted her ass back onto the cornu and worked it inside herself.

The crowd of a thousand cheered, those not close enough to have firsthand viewing, watching on monitors set among the crowd.

I watched and I learned and took notes. The first lesson. Don’t avoid the cornu. Fuck it, given in to the inevitable. I’m going to die with a wooden cock up my ass. That would only be one of many humiliations.

I glanced at Jason once again and saw his cock was no longer as hard. It was only half erect now. I looked at the grass in front of him and saw a large amount of shining cum on the ground. I focused on his wife, but I would have saw out of the corner of my eye if he had been getting himself off. He came without being touched.

I turned back to the victims. My husband was next. He looked towards me in a panic. I shrugged my shoulders. He wanted this. I gave it to him, and it cost me my life. I hope he will enjoy it as much as I will enjoy watching him die.

Jason POV

The nailing continued and I watched everyone. When they were hung, my eyes always returned to my beautiful Chloe. She was in misery, her body was red, her chest rose and fell rapidly trying to take short breaths, the pain threatening to overwhelm her. Her belly was undulating like a belly dancer and her tear-stained face was never more gorgeous in her agony.

Despite her pain, she managed to smile at me. Chloe was tougher than she gave herself credit for.

She was also working that cornu. The more she became comfortable with it, the more she seemed to clench around it, squeezing her thighs together as much as possible. When she rose she always landed back on it, but it was smoother now, as if she controlled herself to prolong the one pleasure she was receiving in the hurricane of pain.

Despite my surprising and spontaneous orgasm, watching her on the cross and the others being nailed had me hard again. I had quickly became used to being naked in front of thousands. I was beginning to accept the humiliation of being a prisoner, a body to die for other’s entertainment. Having an erection was a relief.

Then I realize the last submissive’ s feet had been nailed.

It was my turn.

I swallowed, clenched my jaw, and stood at attention, determined to face this with as much bravery as I could, even though the cold pit of fear in my stomach was growing.

Instead, Mr. Jones stepped forward.

“Cherished guests. Our submissives have been dealt with. Not it is time for our alphas. They have learned much these last few days. They will now show you what they have learned. Alphas, on your knees. Guards, take your places. Let the crowd see what these pathetic new submissives have learned.”

I shook as I knelt and to my horror a tear slipped out of my eye. My guard stepped up and unzipped his pants, pulled out his familiar cock.

“You know what to do.” He told me.

To Be Continued

I never thought I would be grateful to suck a dick. So of course, before I died that indignity was placed on me. I was grateful because it meant a few more minutes before I faced the nails. A part of me thought I should just want to get it over with but that would be a lie. I watched those ten people, including my beautiful wife, brutally nailed. Due to my dark nature, seeing my wife truly suffering in a way I had only allowed myself to fantasize about, or the exhibitionism of it all, I was so hard, I had an orgasm without touching myself.

Now my cock was stiffening again. This time it was not in pleasure but because of fear and humiliation. Last year and every year since I joined this society I was one of them. I watched the hapless victims as nothing more than fodder sacrificed to my fantasies. They were never real people with real lives. I cheered in the stands with the others, drank, smoked pot, and fucked my wife in public while watching those women prepare for death, be fucked before death, and then erotically killed.

While I was never into men, watching them die brought its own pleasure. I found it entertaining to watch these tough guys get broken down. I watched their bodies tremble as they waited for their executions. Sometimes they were fucked by guards and by their screams and tears, it was obvious they were not used to being violated.

Now I was one of those people. I was masturbation material, and I was about to suck the cock that was placed in front of me as soon as the guard with the cock had bound my hands with rope to make me feel more helpless. Of course, I wasn’t going anywhere. That wasn’t the point of bondage, was it?

So, to spare me agony for a few more minutes, I opened my mouth as told and shamefully wrapped my lips around that cock. It hardened immediately, filling my mouth, and partially obstructing my breath.

Sucking a cock was a strange experience. I had watched Chloe suck mine for years. I always assumed my cock felt to her like it felt to me when I got myself off. Hard, hot, and sensitive but the skin was no different. Having a cock in my mouth was a new sensation in touch by itself.

The shaft was warm, but it was pulsing. I could feel every heartbeat rushing through the veins. The skin itself was strange. It was different from licking someone’s neck. The skin was smoother, warmer and could actually feel pleasant to my surprise on the tongue. It was like silk. I had only sucked my male guards cock, so I wasn’t sure if all other males were like this. Maybe he was whatever Mrs. Smith was.

Somehow I doubted it. The head was hotter than the shaft. The precum was salty. There was no other way to describe it.

The first time he came, the entire thing swelled in my mouth, making it almost impossible to breathe, then I felt this warm, gooey substance, inside me. I swallowed but it was difficult, and it tasted horrible. I thought I would gag. I managed though. It was easier after that when I knew what to expect.

I closed my eyes and pretended I was in my cell, sucking his cock with only Keri licking the other guards pussy. I tried to drown out the noise.

It became impossible though. He had grabbed the back of my head and rather than sucking him he was fucking my skull. I had nothing to do but kneel and take it. That was when the voices became clear. They were humiliating. Some laughed at how he was fucking my skull. Others whistled, some complimented me.

He finally stopped and told me to lick his balls and shaft. I knew what to do. I closed my eyes and was told to open them, to look at him. I did as told and licked up and down slowly, in no hurry to make him cum and hasten my fate. As much as I still disliked cock, I knew that displeasing him would make the rest of my life somehow even worse.

I felt him swelling once again and opened my mouth wider. I expected him to continue fucking my skull, but he stayed still. I got the unspoken message and began nodding my head, taking him in and out.

He swelled more and I prepared to swallow, but he surprised me.

Times in the past, Chloe had begged me to cum on her face. I usually made her swallow, but she hardly ever begged so I would give it to her.

She would usually wind-up stumbling to the sink, cum coating her eyes, wiping it off so she could even open her eyes. She would need to wash her hair from the cum that landed there, she wiped her nose, her lips, and her cheeks. Overall, I assumed swallowing was a lot easier. I asked her why.

Her answer was simple. It made her feel like a whore. She loved feeling owned by me, doing everything she was told, whether it was washing the clothes, cleaning house nude, or sucking my cock while I ate dinner. She saw that as her duty as a wife.

But when I came on her face, she felt her most submissive. She felt like a slut, not a treasured wife and possession, but instead a back street whore who didn’t matter. It was humiliating and degrading, and she need that at times.

I understood now what she was talking about. Hot, nasty fluid hit my face. I barely closed my eyes in time. He came so much. It was hot, hot when it struck my hair, hot on my cheeks and lips. Some went up my nose, but the majority was on my right eye lid, running from eyebrow to below my lower eyelash.

The crowd cheered and the guard stepped to the side, took me by my hair and showed my face to the crowd.

The sperm became cold quite quickly and that was a worse feeling than the warmth. Chloe was right. I did feel like a degraded whore. Over one thousand people, submissive men and women and I was equal to or below them all.

“You, step up here and slap his cock.” My guard ordered.

A petite blonde with huge tits walked up to me and smiled gleefully. She turned back to her husband or owner, and he nodded.

Then she slapped my cock hard. Enough to make it slap my belly. It was so hard and sensitive I yelled, causing all around to laugh.

Then I was being lifted by the hair to a standing position. I was turned and saw Chloe, already dancing, fucking that wooden phallus, her pussy open for the world to see. She had tears in her eyes. Most of it was due to the pain but I saw the way she was looking at me. She had never seen me weak, bound, obeying another man.

Her strong husband, the man that owned her soul was broken now, a cock whore who wore the results of his work in disgrace on his face.

I thought of giving her a reassuring look, but it didn’t matter. It would be pointless. She was hung, in agony, dancing, twisting, crying. I soon would join her.

I was laid back by multiple guards and soon lay out on the cross.

I shivered in fear. The wood was rougher than I thought it would be. My ass would soon be rubbing it smoother. I was so tight; my muscles were flexed and scared. My erection was still present. I began hyperventilating as they wrapped ropes around my wrists and forearms, spreading them wide, ensuring I couldn’t move.

An amazingly built woman in leather pants and bikini top along with a black hood like all of them wore, sat on my thighs, and wrapped a rubber cord around my cock and balls. It made me harder.

A large man picked up a hammer and a long, sharp nail, wider than I thought it would be and placed it in between the ropes on my wrist.

Oh God I can feel the tip at my wrist. I began hyperventilating. I didn’t think I would be able to breathe. I was trembling from fear, I couldn’t feel tears because of the crap covering my eyes, but I knew they were there.

I wasn’t facing death like I hoped. I wanted to be strong. I wanted to be brave.

I was none of those things. I begged. I wasn’t sure what I was saying, I was rambling, but I knew in those rambles I was begging.

Then the hammer came down.

I screamed so loudly my throat was instantly on fire. I did everything I could, just as Chloe had done to get away from that cross but it was useless.

I forgot I was screaming. I simply watched while trying to jerk my arm away, as that hammer fell over and over again.

Then the nail was flush, and the ropes were cut. Only the nail, the giant head, sunk into my skin and joining me forever to the wood remained.

The guards moved to the next arm and as I looked that way I saw Keri being fucked by some man from the audience while she screamed. She had been completely nailed by her arms. He was shouting at her to look at him, and I couldn’t make out the exact words due to my pain. The guards soon covered my view. I kept my wounded arm as still as possible, but the ache was so great, it didn’t matter. I was still shrieking with every slight movement.

I saw the hammer fall again and I screamed again. One blow. I wanted one blow where I didn’t scream. It didn’t happen. It fell over and over again and I felty the pain on my wrist, the vibration of the wood in my arm, over and over.

Then it was done.

Until the crosses were lifted, and I realized it was only beginning.

I tried to keep my feet on that slanted wood near the bottom. It did no good. I slid off easily. I put my feet on the sides of the cross but slid as well. Nothing stopped my decline. Nothing stopped my arms from stretching in a direction they were not built for. Nothing stopped the pain of the scraping of the nails against the bones of my wrists.

When the cross was raised, I was in so much pain than I could describe. Then the cross dropped into a hole, jerking my whole body, my legs flailing.

I was left hanging until I begged for support. My cock was still hard because of that band but it didn’t want to be. The erection was painful, my entire body was in pain.

I yelped when I was lifted and dropped, the cornu going straight into my ass only lubricated by my sweat.

Then my feet were placed on that useless wooden slant, with my legs bent. I would be able to lift myself. If I didn’t want the cornu hitting my balls I would have to guide it back into my ass.

I shrieked somehow when the nails were hammered into my feet. Somehow it was the worst part so far.

Then my guards were standing back, looking at me with pride. My feet were five feet off the ground, but it may as well have been a thousand.

This was it. I was truly crucified. The end had started.

To be continued. Keri next.

I never thought I would be grateful to suck a dick. So of course, before I died that indignity was placed on me. I was grateful because it meant a few more minutes before I faced the nails. A part of me thought I should just want to get it over with but that would be a lie. I watched those ten people, including my beautiful wife, brutally nailed. Due to my dark nature, seeing my wife truly suffering in a way I had only allowed myself to fantasize about, or the exhibitionism of it all, I was so hard, I had an orgasm without touching myself.

Now my cock was stiffening again. This time it was not in pleasure but because of fear and humiliation. Last year and every year since I joined this society I was one of them. I watched the hapless victims as nothing more than fodder sacrificed to my fantasies. They were never real people with real lives. I cheered in the stands with the others, drank, smoked pot, and fucked my wife in public while watching those women prepare for death, be fucked before death, and then erotically killed.

While I was never into men, watching them die brought its own pleasure. I found it entertaining to watch these tough guys get broken down. I watched their bodies tremble as they waited for their executions. Sometimes they were fucked by guards and by their screams and tears, it was obvious they were not used to being violated.

Now I was one of those people. I was masturbation material, and I was about to suck the cock that was placed in front of me as soon as the guard with the cock had bound my hands with rope to make me feel more helpless. Of course, I wasn’t going anywhere. That wasn’t the point of bondage, was it?

So, to spare me agony for a few more minutes, I opened my mouth as told and shamefully wrapped my lips around that cock. It hardened immediately, filling my mouth, and partially obstructing my breath.

Sucking a cock was a strange experience. I had watched Chloe suck mine for years. I always assumed my cock felt to her like it felt to me when I got myself off. Hard, hot, and sensitive but the skin was no different. Having a cock in my mouth was a new sensation in touch by itself.

The shaft was warm, but it was pulsing. I could feel every heartbeat rushing through the veins. The skin itself was strange. It was different from licking someone’s neck. The skin was smoother, warmer and could actually feel pleasant to my surprise on the tongue. It was like silk. I had only sucked my male guards cock, so I wasn’t sure if all other males were like this. Maybe he was whatever Mrs. Smith was.

Somehow I doubted it. The head was hotter than the shaft. The precum was salty. There was no other way to describe it.

The first time he came, the entire thing swelled in my mouth, making it almost impossible to breathe, then I felt this warm, gooey substance, inside me. I swallowed but it was difficult, and it tasted horrible. I thought I would gag. I managed though. It was easier after that when I knew what to expect.

I closed my eyes and pretended I was in my cell, sucking his cock with only Keri licking the other guards pussy. I tried to drown out the noise.

It became impossible though. He had grabbed the back of my head and rather than sucking him he was fucking my skull. I had nothing to do but kneel and take it. That was when the voices became clear. They were humiliating. Some laughed at how he was fucking my skull. Others whistled, some complimented me.

He finally stopped and told me to lick his balls and shaft. I knew what to do. I closed my eyes and was told to open them, to look at him. I did as told and licked up and down slowly, in no hurry to make him cum and hasten my fate. As much as I still disliked cock, I knew that displeasing him would make the rest of my life somehow even worse.

I felt him swelling once again and opened my mouth wider. I expected him to continue fucking my skull, but he stayed still. I got the unspoken message and began nodding my head, taking him in and out.

He swelled more and I prepared to swallow, but he surprised me.

Times in the past, Chloe had begged me to cum on her face. I usually made her swallow, but she hardly ever begged so I would give it to her.

She would usually wind-up stumbling to the sink, cum coating her eyes, wiping it off so she could even open her eyes. She would need to wash her hair from the cum that landed there, she wiped her nose, her lips, and her cheeks. Overall, I assumed swallowing was a lot easier. I asked her why.

Her answer was simple. It made her feel like a whore. She loved feeling owned by me, doing everything she was told, whether it was washing the clothes, cleaning house nude, or sucking my cock while I ate dinner. She saw that as her duty as a wife.

But when I came on her face, she felt her most submissive. She felt like a slut, not a treasured wife and possession, but instead a back street whore who didn’t matter. It was humiliating and degrading, and she need that at times.

I understood now what she was talking about. Hot, nasty fluid hit my face. I barely closed my eyes in time. He came so much. It was hot, hot when it struck my hair, hot on my cheeks and lips. Some went up my nose, but the majority was on my right eye lid, running from eyebrow to below my lower eyelash.

The crowd cheered and the guard stepped to the side, took me by my hair and showed my face to the crowd.

The sperm became cold quite quickly and that was a worse feeling than the warmth. Chloe was right. I did feel like a degraded whore. Over one thousand people, submissive men and women and I was equal to or below them all.

“You, step up here and slap his cock.” My guard ordered.

A petite blonde with huge tits walked up to me and smiled gleefully. She turned back to her husband or owner, and he nodded.

Then she slapped my cock hard. Enough to make it slap my belly. It was so hard and sensitive I yelled, causing all around to laugh.

Then I was being lifted by the hair to a standing position. I was turned and saw Chloe, already dancing, fucking that wooden phallus, her pussy open for the world to see. She had tears in her eyes. Most of it was due to the pain but I saw the way she was looking at me. She had never seen me weak, bound, obeying another man.

Her strong husband, the man that owned her soul was broken now, a cock whore who wore the results of his work in disgrace on his face.

I thought of giving her a reassuring look, but it didn’t matter. It would be pointless. She was hung, in agony, dancing, twisting, crying. I soon would join her.

I was laid back by multiple guards and soon lay out on the cross.

I shivered in fear. The wood was rougher than I thought it would be. My ass would soon be rubbing it smoother. I was so tight; my muscles were flexed and scared. My erection was still present. I began hyperventilating as they wrapped ropes around my wrists and forearms, spreading them wide, ensuring I couldn’t move.

An amazingly built woman in leather pants and bikini top along with a black hood like all of them wore, sat on my thighs, and wrapped a rubber cord around my cock and balls. It made me harder.

A large man picked up a hammer and a long, sharp nail, wider than I thought it would be and placed it in between the ropes on my wrist.

Oh God I can feel the tip at my wrist. I began hyperventilating. I didn’t think I would be able to breathe. I was trembling from fear, I couldn’t feel tears because of the crap covering my eyes, but I knew they were there.

I wasn’t facing death like I hoped. I wanted to be strong. I wanted to be brave.

I was none of those things. I begged. I wasn’t sure what I was saying, I was rambling, but I knew in those rambles I was begging.

Then the hammer came down.

I screamed so loudly my throat was instantly on fire. I did everything I could, just as Chloe had done to get away from that cross but it was useless.

I forgot I was screaming. I simply watched while trying to jerk my arm away, as that hammer fell over and over again.

Then the nail was flush, and the ropes were cut. Only the nail, the giant head, sunk into my skin and joining me forever to the wood remained.

The guards moved to the next arm and as I looked that way I saw Keri being fucked by some man from the audience while she screamed. She had been completely nailed by her arms. He was shouting at her to look at him, and I couldn’t make out the exact words due to my pain. The guards soon covered my view. I kept my wounded arm as still as possible, but the ache was so great, it didn’t matter. I was still shrieking with every slight movement.

I saw the hammer fall again and I screamed again. One blow. I wanted one blow where I didn’t scream. It didn’t happen. It fell over and over again and I felty the pain on my wrist, the vibration of the wood in my arm, over and over.

Then it was done.

Until the crosses were lifted, and I realized it was only beginning.

I tried to keep my feet on that slanted wood near the bottom. It did no good. I slid off easily. I put my feet on the sides of the cross but slid as well. Nothing stopped my decline. Nothing stopped my arms from stretching in a direction they were not built for. Nothing stopped the pain of the scraping of the nails against the bones of my wrists.

When the cross was raised, I was in so much pain than I could describe. Then the cross dropped into a hole, jerking my whole body, my legs flailing.

I was left hanging until I begged for support. My cock was still hard because of that band but it didn’t want to be. The erection was painful, my entire body was in pain.

I yelped when I was lifted and dropped, the cornu going straight into my ass only lubricated by my sweat.

Then my feet were placed on that useless wooden slant, with my legs bent. I would be able to lift myself. If I didn’t want the cornu hitting my balls I would have to guide it back into my ass.

I shrieked somehow when the nails were hammered into my feet. Somehow it was the worst part so far.

Then my guards were standing back, looking at me with pride. My feet were five feet off the ground, but it may as well have been a thousand.

This was it. I was truly crucified. The end had started.

To be continued. Keri next.
Very good. Thsnks!

Keri

I was sickened to realize I felt a small bit of satisfaction when that warm cum hit my right eye and cheek. It was a brief second but long enough that I recognized I felt…pride. I had always despised the few times I was forced to suck cock before arriving on this island. I wasn’t good at it, and I didn’t want to be.

Yet, there I was, hands bound behind my back, a guard’s strong hand wrapped in my scalp, fucking my skull. I should have been more ashamed to have it done in from of others, yet I wasn’t. I was thinking it would give me a few more minutes before my true death began.

Yet, I gave it my best and before I could prepare to swallow, he pulled out and blasted his load onto my face.

Both eyes were closed, coated in cum. Some sperm got under my eyelid but if I were to open it, the amount would be worse.

I felt the cock head run across my closed eyelids, clearing just enough to open my eyes.

I was pulled to my feet and my hands were uncuffed. I looked down to see Jason taking a load to his face, coating it as mine no doubt was.

The hand of the guard remained in my hair, and he twisted me around to look at the row of submissives already crucified. Eight women and two men, one of whom was my husband.

I looked at him, wondering what his thoughts were, wanting to see the pain in his eyes, the despair, to help me forget my own humiliation for a moment.

Instead, more humiliation was added. He was hung in pain, his body shaking, his lean muscles flexing. Small rivets of blood poured from his wound marks and his back was pressed away from the wood. His legs were slightly spread but I couldn’t see the cornu in his ass. I knew he was moving up and down slowly, but his balls were blocking my view of the cornu penetrating him.

He had a fucking erection. Despite being in pain, struggling to breathe, the asshole was turned on by seeing me stripped, forced to suck cock in front of hundreds and about to be put to death.

He smiled when he noted my attention on him.

He was getting what he wanted, and I was getting what I never wanted. Both situations were making him hard.

“I think he likes you like this.” One of the black hooded females told me. I didn’t respond. She didn’t need a response.

She took one of my arms and a male took the other and I was turned, facing my cross on the ground.

“I can do it.” I told them, not wanting to be forced. No one was resisting that I could see but they were still being roughly moved into position.

Without hesitation, I knelt on the ground, turned around, sat my ass down onto the long wooden beam. I was shivering and knew no matter how many deep breaths I could take, nothing was going to stop this. Wasting no time, I closed my eyes and leaned back, then spread my arms along the crossbeam. I kept my feet on the ground, my legs wide as they hung over. I knew my feet would not be nailed until I was raised and thought having them dug in may help me take these blows with honor.

“Can someone wipe my face?” I asked without thinking. The cum was so cold and felt heavier. I never should have asked.

I was punched in my stomach, hard enough to knock the breath out of me. Because of that board along my spine, I had no way to given into the punch.

“You say nothing, you ask mothing, cunt.” One of my executioners said. I didn’t have to agree. I was struggling to breathe, and I hadn’t been raised yet.

The ropes squeezed my wrists to the board. I knew what was coming next. I heard it all around me. They would place the large spike between the ropes, nail it through me until it was flush with the crossbeam and go to the other.

Once I could take a deep breath again, my arms were bound.

The crowd had quieted the same as it had when the submissives were being nailed.

Jason was whimpering. I’m not sure if he even knew. Others down the line were whispering some sort of chants or prayers. I said nothing, to busy on controlling my breathing.

The large shirtless, hooded man with a big hammer and a big nail knelled to my right and my world became silent.

I could feel everything so clearly. I felt the dirt under my feet where my heels were dug in. I felt the sweat beads all over my body. I felt the cool, drying clumps of cum on my face. I felt the warm tropical breeze caressing me. My muscles were tight, my nipples were so painfully hard the air was setting them on fire. I could feel the texture of the wood on my ass and upper back.

I closed my eyes, clenched my jaw, determined not to look, not to scream, to take these nails, my death, my forever, with bravery, not cowardice.

The crowd must have gone completely silent because I could hear my rapid, thundering heartbeat, hear every breath I took like I was in a wind tunnel. An air current shifted and gently blew on my exposed clit, no doubt sensitive due to fear.

Then a clink.

When the hammer struck the nail, the world came rushing back in. I did the last thing I wanted to do.

I screamed.

All the feelings I had become accustomed to in such a brief time were gone. I didn’t care that my body was covered in dust, sweat and cum. All I knew was a fire was lit from my wrist to my brain while my body did anything it could to escape.

A second blow, then a third. The pain only worsened. My feet kicked out, then came back, my body tried to twist but as held steady by many strong hands.

I opened my eyes and looked at the final blow coming.

The nail was flush. A knife cut the ropes while I stared, sniveling, trying to breathe or hold my breath until I passed out.

Oh god, I was whimpering. I could feel the tears trying to work their way down my dirt and cum stained cheeks.

This wasn’t me. I was not supposed to die like this.

But it was me. The first step had begun, and I knew pain like I had never imagined. When we were hoisted on ropes I hurt because of my muscles straining. I felt torn. Now I felt something else completely. I felt invaded. I wasn’t going to be magnificently hung from the cross, I was one with it.

I tried to close my eyes again, but it was pointless. I watched the hammer fall on my left wrist, I cried, I begged for mercy.

I was nothing. For eternity, I was nothing.

I lay there joined to my tree and tried to focus on the crosses around me. Jason was lifted. The man beside me was lifted.

I stayed on the ground. I looked to the right and saw the other female was also on the ground.

No.

I remembered him. He had asked to fuck me last year, grabbed my ass and I beat him soundly, before leaving him unconscious in the dirt.

He was naked and smirking. His cock was hard, close to exploding.

“Hello, Keri. I assume by your face you remember me from last year. Mr. Jones said I could treat you like the cunt you are. I doubt you will take any pleasure in this. I will though, and that is all cunts like you are good for. Giving men pleasure. You got by on your illusions of grandeur for too long. Time to remind you of your place.”

I closed my tear-filled eyes, but the dark did not save me. I felt his tongue licking my neck and breasts, even shivered when he sucked my nipples. Despite my outrage, humiliation, and pain, this made it so much worse. People were standing around us laughing at my helplessness. He entered me with no finesse and started rutting into me. It was painful, not only his brutal strokes but the way my body ground closer into the wood beneath me, My legs were stretched wider and flailing. I had to look up into his leering face when I could no longer hide behind my eyelids. The pain increased with every thrust, yet my wrists did not move, despite the ropes being cut off when I hadn’t noticed.

Instead of cumming inside me which would have sickened me, he pulled out, stood tall over me, and sent a line of sperm from my nose to my pussy, marking me as his.

“Female doms, let this be a lesson. When a man tells you to do something, do it. No matter how tough you think you are, you are still a pussy to be fucked.” He told the crowd to great cheers.

If I were in the audience rather than here, I would have found everything about him I could, tracked him on the mainland after the festival and slaughtered him slowly. I suspected a female domme on this island may be planning to do the same now, but it would do me know good. Whatever Mrs. Smith was, I was suddenly glad she was a woman, even if it meant eating pussy for the rest of eternity.

He walked away and I wondered it someone new would arrive.

No. It appeared I had my last human dick. My ass would be riding a wooden one until I died.

I took a deep breath as my cross began to rise. I kept my eyes closed, refused to look at the crowd, or my height. I could naturally tell when I was nearly straight. My body was sliding down, my arms were stretching, making it more difficult to breathe and I screamed when the cross dropped into the prepared hole.

I opened my eyes and saw my worst nightmare.

Everyone was enjoying this. Pathetic, collared slaves being led by a leash by their owners were laughing at me. Some people were masturbating, looking at me. I was a queen at these events before. Now I was masturbation fodder. I was nothing,

My feet were grabbed and to my horror, I almost begged then not to do it.

Regardless, my legs were bent, and a wooden cornu was shoved into my ass. Then my feet were nailed.

Then it was done. I shook my head and looked across to my husband. He still had an erection. He smirked towards me. He hated me and he was getting off on this.

I turned to see my final lover and the only equal I had ever fucked. He was looking towards me but there was no hate in his eyes. There was no enjoyment. His lovely cock was not hard. He looked at me with understanding.

He was also beautiful. He was broken and there was a sensuality to it, despite his rough appearance.

Soon I would have to lift myself. Soon I would lift myself by my nailed feet, breathe and then sit down gently so the cornu would line up and enter me again. To make a mistake could cause much more pain.

I closed my eye again and let the tears build up. It was over.

I was over.

To Be Continued

Jason POV

Any thoughts of hanging silently, waiting for my death were gone quickly. Not even Chloe dying not far and in full view of me could take my mind off my state.

I hurt everywhere and my body instinctively moved, trying to find a comfortable spot that would ease the pain. My efforts to move side to side were hampered by the large wooden cock in my ass. To make matters worse, it was becoming quickly obvious that whatever my new Mistress had rubb3ed on my cock and inside Keri’s pussy the day before to make us crave sex, was coating the cornu. My ass wouldn’t stop clinching. I lifted myself up and down and craved the friction, yet the pain kept my cock from hardening. I was glad about that. I was sure if my cock was hard it would be impossible to reach orgasm, causing me to suffer more humiliation and uncomfortableness.

“Keri?” I asked between moans. I couldn’t help myself. I wanted to hang stoically but this hurt so badly I couldn’t keep my mouth shut. Keri was moaning as well, shaking her hips side to side as much as possible. I only had a view of her side, but we weren’t far apart, closer than others and within easy hearing distance of each other.

“Yeah?” she responded.

“Is your cornu coated?”

She nodded her head and lifted herself up and down. “My ass is on fire, like it needs to be itched inside. If it weren’t for this cornu it would be another pain. I don’t think I can take anymore.”

I knew what she meant. My arms were aching, my hands were frozen in claw like positions. I couldn’t feel anything past the nails in my wrist. My feet were on fire and pushing up to take deep breaths was so painful. I stayed satisfied with small breaths as much as possible until my lungs burnt so much I could barely take more.

Despite my pain, it was impossible to ignore the crowds. The guards had left us, and we hung exposed at the mercy of those on the island. Keri must have been terrified, not that she would admit it. A random pig had raped her while she was nailed.

Young girls and their boyfriends, husbands or masters would walk up and down the lines, taking their time to inspect each of us. A few poked, some laughed, all commented on us but no on talked to us, as if acknowledging we existed would place them in line for their own nailing.

My legs hurt so bad. I began crying at times, no longer the strong man, but completely broken. I could hear Keri crying as well.

A male guard reappeared and thrust a large I Pad in front of me. On it was a video, showing my nude wife.

I watched her, unable to turn my head away. The woman I never let a man touch was being fucked over and over again. She was being fucked in every position, at times bound, at other times in gangbangs swallowing cum, spreading it over her body.

A common thread was her excitement. Not once was she being forced. She took each fucking multiple times, having so many orgasms, screaming in pleasure, begging for more. I finally closed my eyes, unable to look at more.

When I opened them, I looked across from her. A female guard had a similar pad in front of her and she was no doubt seeing me fucking. I doubt they were showing her the forced sex we had. She was seeing a video of myself and Keri fucking like animals voluntarily.

Though we agreed to enjoy ourselves, knowing our time was over, she had a look on her face that no doubt resembled mine.

I smiled weakly at her and she smiled back. Yes it hurt, but we knew the game. That was the point, to make us hurt.

“Keri?”

“Yes?”

The rest of the day dragged on. Every second felt like an eternity. Just when I thought I had become accustomed to one pain, another would make itself known. I was given water from a sponge at the end of a spike, every once in a while, no more than a drink to keep my mouth dry.

The tropical temperature I found so relaxing when I first arrived on this island years ago was now my enemy. The moisture in the air kept my skin damp.

Then a new torture. The women and men became braver as the day wore on and they drank more and more. Beautiful women were stroking my cock, lifting my balls and squeezing. Owners were having their pets and wives, suck it. Despite my predicament, I was becoming hard, and my ass still flexed against the cornu. The sensation from both sides was driving me wild.

“He’s cute.” The girl currently stroking my cock said. “His cock is glorious. A shame he is dying. Look at how his legs are flexing. I think he is fucking himself. I think he enjoys it.”

“He is hard enough.” Her owner told her. “No need to let him cum. The point of this style of execution is suffering and humiliation.”

With that the man took my cock in his hand and thumped the head hard, sending a jolt through my body.

I heard Keri moaning and turned to her. A man was raping her pussy with a dildo on a stick and though she fought to keep her thighs pressed together, she could not stop him. Her tormentor had no plans to let her get off. He only wanted to tease her.

I would say the end couldn’t come soon enough, but I had a feeling it didn’t matter. This is what eternity would be like, perhaps even worse.

Keri POV

“Please stop.” I begged the man who was fucking me with that damn dildo. It was lubricated and I knew what it was lubricated with because despite my dehydration, I found myself becoming wet and rocking my hips up and sown on my wooden anal lover, pressing myself out towards him.

I had been reduced to begging.

The longer I stayed on this cross, the clearer it was becoming. There was no toughness. There was no strength or dignity. I was nothing.

At least my husband was no longer laughing at me. When I watched him now, he was too busy struggling to pay any mind. His dreams of being executed by firing squad, or slow hanged nude in front of thousands were gone. His death fetish did not include this hell.

Looking at the others I could see the appeal for others watching. If I could separate myself from my pain, if I was in the crowd, I would love what I was seeing. The bodies glistening in the tropical heat, swaying, moaning, exposed to the world. Anything could be done to us. I understood that early on when that bastard raped me.

I looked to the right where Jason hung. A blonde was stroking his beautiful cock. The only pleasure of the day was watching his gorgeous body hanging. My side view allowed me to see his entire body flexing, his ass stuffed, fucking himself. He was so much more attractive than the pitiful slave I called a husband.

He was the only bright spot since this ordeal begun. I had not thought I would ever like fucking a dominate man but when the two of us were together we were like two tigers fucking. Both striving for domination, giving and taking, back and forth.

Oh, how I wish I had met him sooner, at least on one of these trips. I could have killed my husband and joined him and his wife. The two of us would have been spectacular together, his wife sleeping at the foot of our bed as our shared possession. I had come to appreciate the female form over the last couple days. Chloe was a beautiful woman. To fuck her, to dominate her, to make her cum on my command while Jason fucked me would have been amazing.

When I thought about it, combined with the dildo fucking me, I came close, so close…

“No!” I shouted when I felt the large rubber cock removed from me. I was so close!

Rather than the pleasure I had hoped for, the pain returned tenfold. I heard Jason scream and it wasn’t in ecstasy. I suspected the same happened to him.

I grunted and lifted myself up, straining for a deep breathe to relieve the burning in my lungs. I stayed as high as possible, as long as possible yet my legs gave out and I could not control my descent. I grunted when I landed, the cornu missing my ass and striking the small of my back, pushing my hips and entire body out towards the crowd.

I hung like this despite the pain being worse because of my back being thrust forward. I needed a moment to collect myself.

The crowd were laughing at my predicament. They understood the only option was to fuck myself in the ass. A part of me wondered if I somehow had the strength to place the cornu in my pussy if I could get off.

It would be worse. My pussy didn’t have the support my ass cheeks gave me.

“You can do it, Keri.” Jason told me in a raspy voice. Lift yourself. You can do it.”

I closed my eyes and lifted, not wanting to put off the inevitable any longer. The crowd cheered as I wiggled my hips, lining my asshole with the tip and sank down with a groan of pain and relief.

“Hey Jason?”

“Yes?”

“If I have to suffer an eternity in hell as slave to a …whatever she is, I’m glad I’m doing it with you.”

Jason made a sound that could have been a laugh or a groan. “I’m glad I’ll be with you too. I hope that she doesn’t separate us.”

Mrs. Smith materialized from the crowd at that moment. She was followed by her fellow human resembling demons, including our hosts, Mr. and Mrs. Jones. The group split and began walking to who I suspected were the chosen of the monsters.

Mrs. Smith stood between the two of us and we looked down at her. This crowd had quieted and backed away without being told, perhaps unknowingly under the influence of these monsters.

“No reason to fear my loving couple. I knew the two of you would get along great. Is it love in the air, brought on by shared trauma?” she asked.

Neither of us answered, for what could we say. She was just toying with us.

“I have good news. I have collected souls for years. I throw them in my pits and watch them suffer eternal agony. But you two, you caught my eye. You are special. You will be chained to my throne. You will be my pets. Agony will be your fate, but it doesn’t have to be so. All you have to do is accept what you are.”

She placed a hand between my legs and my pain went away, a light filled my vision, and my body was in ecstasy. I came immediately and still wanted more.

I heard Jason cry out and when my vision cleared, his hard cock was erupting cum in the air.

“Pleasure and pain.” Mrs. Smith told us. “I believe you are both finally ready to listen.”

To Be Continued.

Jason POV

Of course, I was ready to listen. My master, or Dominus as she preferred touched my ball sack and it was like every bit of blood in my body rushed to me cock. My cock was harder than I believed it ever had been. It felt ten pounds and despite my entire body being in agony, it was the focal point of my existence now.

“The two of you are slaves. Your egos, your resistance, has no place any longer. If you resist me, you will never feel pleasure. If I feel the slightest amount of rebellion, your bodies will experience pain you cannot imagine even now. The bodies you will have will be a thousand times more sensitive. The pleasure and pain more than your mortal coils could comprehend.

“Doesn’t that sound nice?”

I nodded, thinking that did sound very nice. I wanted to cum so badly right now I would have done anything she asked. It was a difficult decision or any decision at all. I wasn’t sure what she, he or it, truly looked like but the image portrayed now was one of the sexiest women I had ever seen in my life.

“Jason, will you be my toy. I have many souls. I want your total devotion. You exist for me. Nothing else matters.”

I nodded quickly. “I swear.” It was true. I felt no sense of self any longer. Everything I thought had mattered in the past, no longer mattered. The cross had stripped it from me. My pride was gone. I had been forced to suck cock, had my ass fucked in front of submissives and was slowly and pathetically dying, not facing death with dignity but with fear, humiliation, weakness.

I was once strong. At some point in my life that seemed so far away, so long ago, I took the beautiful woman hanging not far across from me by her hair. I forced her to her knees, and I established my dominance. I fucked her pussy, her ass and her throat. I made her beg for more.

That person slowly began dying when I arrived and took its last breath as the nails went into my body.

I was a weak child, begging, hoping a demon would let me cum, completely at her mercy.

I was broken. The fact that I was broken was punctuated by the fact that I didn’t care. It was a relief in a way. No need to be strong anymore. I could give up because I had no choice. It was freeing.

“Good boy. Clench your ass around the cornu. The pressure will make this so much better.”

She touched my cock with her finger, and I exploded. I kept cumming and cumming, my ass milking the wood, my body bucking as much as possible. It wasn’t a quick orgasm. I’m not sure how long it lasted but the pleasure never seemed to end. The stream of my sperm reached the crowd and girls opened their mouths trying to catch it. It had gotten so pleasurable I blacked out for a moment, no longer able to see, only feel the pleasure.

Then it was over. The pleasure was gone, and intense agony returned. I became aware of my tears streaking down my face. I felt my own cum on my chin and nose. Some must have landed on me when I came. My bones ached, my ass was sore and those watching me were laughing at me.

“That’s the difference between servitude and rebellion. That will be your only lesson. Your lovely wife has twelve hours left to live. You have twenty-four at least, perhaps more. I would suggest watching her die. It will be your last sole pleasure. Do we understand my little slave?”

“Yes Dominus.” I wheezed, knowing I would need another breath soon. Rather than lifting, I hung limply, trying to regain some strength and listen to her talk to my equal in life and death.

Chloe POV

Nothing she said surprised me. I had just seen Jason have a longer orgasm than I had ever seen a man have in my life. The partygoers were loving it. My eyes widened, listening to the pleasure he was in since she touched him.

She made it abundantly clear. Obey and feel pleasure. Fight and know torture for eternity. In my life and now this, I had known too much torture. I, like Jason, was broken. No more fighting, no more pride. She could do what she wanted, demand anything I would gladly take it if it meant not hurting.

“I can see in your eyes my speech to your lover has affected you. You understand, don’t you?”

“Yes, Dominus.”

“If I told you to suck a thousand cocks and beg for more?”

“Gladly, if it pleases you.”

“If I wanted to run a spit through your body and cook you over a fire, feel the flames dance over your skin and stay awake as I eat your flesh from your bones, would you like that?”

Of course not. It sounded horrible and just the kind of thing that could happen in this hell dimension she planned to send me too. However, I wouldn’t have a choice. I knew the right answer. It was the answer I would want to hear.

“If it pleases you, I will beg for it. I am broken. I am yours. I will not fight.”

She stuck a finger inside me, and I instantly became wet. The smell of my arousal hit me, and I felt animalistic. Then another and another.

I opened my eyes and saw four fingers moving in and out of me while a thumb rubbed my clit. It didn’t take long. I erupted in an orgasm so strong I was surprised I didn’t rip my wrists from the nail heads.

“I am yours.” I whispered when I regained the ability to speak again. I couldn’t help but cry. My life over. My future, eternity, at the whims of another woman, or demon, whatever she was.

She patted my pussy once more. “I wonder which of you will last longer?” Dominus said to herself. “Perhaps you will die together. You fuck each other wonderfully. When I next see you both, you will have knew bodies that I control, chained to me, branded, my property for eternity. I would say die well but that isn’t possible. See you soon, pets.”

The Final Act

Twenty victims hung through the night. All made it to morning. The first day had been wild, the night had been drunken but by morning, the partygoers had taken a more contemplative look. Rather than partying, fondling and humiliating the victims, they spoke more about them as objects, commenting on their movements, guessing the level of pain they might be in.

The crowds wandered through the rows all day, drinking in moderation, watching the thighs, the abdomens flexing. Many took bets on order of deaths. Some watched the asses, commenting on which were fucking their cornus the most.

As the evening grew closer and more drinks were shared, the crowd became more emboldened though not as rowdy as the day before. Some of the men sported erections, brought on by watching others hanging, or being on exhibit themselves. Others were stroked by women while the men fingered or caressed the hanging women.

For Keri and Jason, the night had been horrible, and the day was worse. They had gotten used to the pain in some way though it never let up. Jason had even began to get hard several times, watching Chloe still fucking herself, shaking her hips side to side, moaning and then making eye contact with him. He knew she was putting a show on for him.

Keri watched her husband who she had learned to hate, constantly sport an erection it seemed, turned on by his humiliation and fondling but also hers.

Just before night fell on the second day, Chloe stopped groaning. Jason had been aware of her all day, switching from watching her and then admiring Keri’s side profile while talking to her about those I the crowd, passing the time until their deaths.

Chloe’s eyes closed and her entire body sagged. She was shaking, small tremors and her face was turning blue. Her legs were spread wide, showcasing her cunt as well as the cornu between her ass cheeks.

“She is dead.” Keri said in a raspy voice.

Jason nodded, knowing it was true. She was not as strong as he was. Her body struggled more and more to get air and she was finally no longer able to lift herself. She must have ben in shock. Her, face, reddened by the sun, was slack and tinted in blue and her eyes were tinged in red.

“I hope she doesn’t suffer. She never deserved this. It isn’t her fault she was born drawn to death. I encouraged her. I deserve to suffer. She doesn’t.” Jason told her, his voice scratchy yet full of emotion.

“We have an eternity of torture waiting for us. We both deserve it. You led her to her death, and I killed an innocent girl I was supposed to save. I understand now. I doubt she is suffering. She didn’t suffer leading up to her crucifixion. There are angels among the demons.” Keri said, as if a revelation had just struck her.

Jason shook his head. He had lost hope long ago, years ago it seemed when he was nailed to this cross.

The two slaves hung side by side into the night. They watched the bodies die, one by one, until only they were left.

Jason was the first to go. Keri died five minutes later. By the end, they had no longer been talking, barely aware of their surroundings. They had become numb to the pain, numb to the humiliation, numb to what future awaited them. Their bodies moved on instinct only to keep them breathing.

Mrs. Smith stood in front of their crosses along with Mr. and Mrs. Jones.

“A fine pair these will make.” Mr. Jones congratulated her. “They will be leashed to your throne.

“When not being tortured, yes. A shame Chloe was so pure. She would have been fun.” Mrs. Smith said.

“Submissives are never fun.” Mr.’s Jones disagreed. “Already broken souls yet at peace with themselves. The angels can have them.”

Mrs. Smith smirked. “Oh yes, but it would have been so fun to make him watch me torture her. Oh well. I should go. I’m thinking a little bit more time on the cross for the two and a few thousand lashes should break them into their new homes nicely. As always a wonderful time, you two. See you in six months.”

The End

Amazing and erotic, @tygavin - stunningly erotic.

I’m thinking a little bit more time on the cross for the two and a few thousand lashes should break them into their new homes nicely.

Quote of the day! I am going to enjoy thinking of Keri and Jason’s welcome to the Daenomic realm, their eternal fate of servitude and pain!

Back
Top Bottom