The Johnson Twins

Go to CruxDreams.com
MgVpbQ1.jpg
:D johnperi ddwp1r3-6655654f-2ac3-4e47-928c-49f1a4851537.jpg :D

Wow! If you have any more of this St Melania student please post them here.
Little Sophie from St. Melania’s is clearly leading a double life. She has been stripping off her school uniform for nude photos, which appear online in such disreputable places as “deviant art”
65762653-AE37-4892-B124-39B666262E4C.jpegAD148771-2F12-4F77-825B-80D1F6D23070.jpegAD172FDD-10DE-443C-A7AD-B2A5B20D3CF8.jpeg43944003-9FBA-4DD0-B8CA-26E57503B6C0.jpeg8E7AA8B9-28DC-4E2D-943E-2B73C4DC60C0.jpeg84366299-F218-4387-8F74-F3B64D9B68C6.jpeg670DC9BC-48B4-4DC9-B3BC-823EAAD902DB.jpegB1E9DA27-3B3A-451E-A68E-1976A912E7A9.jpeg
I’m sure you agree this should be brought to the Headmistress’s attention for immediate disciplinary action!

The Johnson Twins Part 6 (Pics hosted externally)
(All Characters 19+ All Models 18+)

“ Now time is running short so this will be our final visit before tea. It’s Miss Harrington’s class, the one that Tracy will be joining. At the moment Miss Carter should be taking them for Geography. I think the class has arrived back early from X Country..perhaps the showers have failed again.”

Inside the classroom was a sight that had become rather familiar. A naked weeping girl by the name of Lucy Baxter standing in front of Miss Carter who did not look at all pleased. Over her left shoulder were two pupils. Penelope Smythe (The taller of the two) and Jasmine Granville-Harrington. Both girls grinning like Cheshire cats.

Pat Roberts spoke to Miss Carter.

Miss R: “Sorry to interrupt Miss Carter. This is the Johnson family I mentioned earlier.”

Miss C. “Oh yes, the family from Commonside. The girls do appear reasonably attired to say that they come from a down town area.”

Tracy held her tongue. She already hated this snob.

Miss R.”May I ask what Lucy has done wrong? Her record for behavior is second to none.”

Miss C. “Not any more! She stole my purse from my flat while she was supposed to be on X Country. I’m going to give her twelve strokes of my cane and if she doesn’t confess and tell me where it is then another twelve will follow.”

DOy7VkL.jpg

Three strokes from Miss Carter would take a week to recover from. Twelve was insane and a further twelve would have involved flogging a dead horse or in this case a rather lifeless Lucy.

Miss R. “How do you know that Lucy stole the purse?”

Miss C. “Because I have two witnesses here. Whilst in the cubicles in the toilets they overheard this thief boasting how she had broken into my flat and stolen my purse.”

Miss R. “Oh! And who was she boasting to?”

Miss C. “I believe the other girl was rather muffled so we don’t know. Enough time wasting. Lucy come here and place both hands on this chair. Spread your legs well apart. Now then Penelope and Jasmine take a firm hold of her hands while I fetch my cane.”

Miss Carter retrieved her evil looking cane from behind her desk and took up position behind Lucy who was now sobbing uncontrollably.

Miss C. “Just listen to this cry baby! She’ll soon have something to cry about!”

Miss Carter raised her cane.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you miss!”…..An unfamiliar voice! Who was this insolent wretch? She looked around and her stare fell upon Tracy. “Was that YOU!!”

Tracy. “Yes Miss. I said I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”

Miss C. “Oh really? And before I give you a thrashing do tell us all why not.”

Tracy. “Because she didn’t steal your purse.”

Miss C. “Oh yes? And I suppose you know who did?” Tracy paused a little to compose herself.

Tracy. “As it happens I do. It isn’t exactly difficult to work out.”

Miss C. “Well now class do listen up while our very own Miss Marple from Commonside explains all!” If Miss Carter had been a girl on the street and treated Tracy in such a way she would by now be receiving the Last Rights.

Tracy. “Just look at the class. Showers not working so still hot and sweaty from the X country. Legs speckled with mud. Bits of leaves in their hair. All except those two.” Tracy pointed to Penelope and Jasmine.

Miss C. “Don’t be absurd!..what exactly are you implying?”

Tracy. “They never did the X country. Joined in at the back and ducked into the bushes early on. You live in a ground floor flat on the East wing don’t you Miss? It has a window you leave open to get rid of the gin fumes and outside you’ve got rose bushes which you think protect you from intruders. But they don’t. That girl, Penelope, scratched her legs on the thorns before she climbed in through the window. Look at her legs. That Jasmine acted as lookout and when the coast was clear they doubled back into the school and hid in the toilets sharing a cigarette or two. It occurred to one of them that you’d soon figure out that your purse went missing during X country so they decided to frame Lucy. They chose her because she probably runs alone to avoid bullies so she wouldn’t have many witnesses. Any girl whose done that X country before knows exactly how many laps you can do in a lesson so they sneaked back in during the final lap rejoining at the tail end.”

Pat Roberts did note the unmistakable smell of cigarettes and gin as she entered the room. Penelope and Jasmine began to look uncomfortable.

“And where is the purse now then..my little down town detective!” Miss Carter glared at Tracy.

Tracy. “In the school bag.”

Miss C. “Penelope. Fetch me your bag then we’ll give our Miss Marple a caning as well.”

Penelope.”Of course Miss.”

Tracy “No! Not that one, the one that belongs to Jasmine.”

Miss C. “Very well! Jasmine please pass me your bag.”

Jasmine. “I think my parents would have something to say about me being treated as a criminal Miss. My Daddy does make sizable contributions to the school and you are a good teacher Miss. You wouldn’t want him complaining to the Governors about you.”

Miss C. “You are quite right Jasmine. I’m sorry I doubted you. Now enough of these games. I’m going to beat the truth out of this little thief.”

Miss R. “Well I am going to search her bag!” Pat Roberts strode over and grabbed the bag placing it on the desk. Then she began to empty it. Paper hankies, diary, address book, pens, pencils, tampons, sweets, chewing gum, pencil case, mirror, hairbrush. The bag was nearly empty. Miss Roberts thought “What if I’m wrong! There’ll be big complaints. I’ll be out of a job or at best become the caretakers assistant.” Finally a near empty cigarette packet and a box of matches. Some contraband material yes but..no purse. Smiles grew back on the faces of the Cheshire Cats and Miss Carter. Pat looked toward the twins thinking “Oh my God Tracy what have you done?”

To be contd.

Oh nooooooo!!! Poor Lucy!...and Miss Roberts not to mention what will happen to Tracy. Can anyone please help. Are there any Miss Marple fans out there?

The Johnson Twins Part 6 (Pics hosted externally)
(All Characters 19+ All Models 18+)

“ Now time is running short so this will be our final visit before tea. It’s Miss Harrington’s class, the one that Tracy will be joining. At the moment Miss Carter should be taking them for Geography. I think the class has arrived back early from X Country..perhaps the showers have failed again.”

Inside the classroom was a sight that had become rather familiar. A naked weeping girl by the name of Lucy Baxter standing in front of Miss Carter who did not look at all pleased. Over her left shoulder were two pupils. Penelope Smythe (The taller of the two) and Jasmine Granville-Harrington. Both girls grinning like Cheshire cats.

Pat Roberts spoke to Miss Carter.

Miss R: “Sorry to interrupt Miss Carter. This is the Johnson family I mentioned earlier.”

Miss C. “Oh yes, the family from Commonside. The girls do appear reasonably attired to say that they come from a down town area.”

Tracy held her tongue. She already hated this snob.

Miss R.”May I ask what Lucy has done wrong? Her record for behavior is second to none.”

Miss C. “Not any more! She stole my purse from my flat while she was supposed to be on X Country. I’m going to give her twelve strokes of my cane and if she doesn’t confess and tell me where it is then another twelve will follow.”

DOy7VkL.jpg

Three strokes from Miss Carter would take a week to recover from. Twelve was insane and a further twelve would have involved flogging a dead horse or in this case a rather lifeless Lucy.

Miss R. “How do you know that Lucy stole the purse?”

Miss C. “Because I have two witnesses here. Whilst in the cubicles in the toilets they overheard this thief boasting how she had broken into my flat and stolen my purse.”

Miss R. “Oh! And who was she boasting to?”

Miss C. “I believe the other girl was rather muffled so we don’t know. Enough time wasting. Lucy come here and place both hands on this chair. Spread your legs well apart. Now then Penelope and Jasmine take a firm hold of her hands while I fetch my cane.”

Miss Carter retrieved her evil looking cane from behind her desk and took up position behind Lucy who was now sobbing uncontrollably.

Miss C. “Just listen to this cry baby! She’ll soon have something to cry about!”

Miss Carter raised her cane.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you miss!”…..An unfamiliar voice! Who was this insolent wretch? She looked around and her stare fell upon Tracy. “Was that YOU!!”

Tracy. “Yes Miss. I said I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”

Miss C. “Oh really? And before I give you a thrashing do tell us all why not.”

Tracy. “Because she didn’t steal your purse.”

Miss C. “Oh yes? And I suppose you know who did?” Tracy paused a little to compose herself.

Tracy. “As it happens I do. It isn’t exactly difficult to work out.”

Miss C. “Well now class do listen up while our very own Miss Marple from Commonside explains all!” If Miss Carter had been a girl on the street and treated Tracy in such a way she would by now be receiving the Last Rights.

Tracy. “Just look at the class. Showers not working so still hot and sweaty from the X country. Legs speckled with mud. Bits of leaves in their hair. All except those two.” Tracy pointed to Penelope and Jasmine.

Miss C. “Don’t be absurd!..what exactly are you implying?”

Tracy. “They never did the X country. Joined in at the back and ducked into the bushes early on. You live in a ground floor flat on the East wing don’t you Miss? It has a window you leave open to get rid of the gin fumes and outside you’ve got rose bushes which you think protect you from intruders. But they don’t. That girl, Penelope, scratched her legs on the thorns before she climbed in through the window. Look at her legs. That Jasmine acted as lookout and when the coast was clear they doubled back into the school and hid in the toilets sharing a cigarette or two. It occurred to one of them that you’d soon figure out that your purse went missing during X country so they decided to frame Lucy. They chose her because she probably runs alone to avoid bullies so she wouldn’t have many witnesses. Any girl whose done that X country before knows exactly how many laps you can do in a lesson so they sneaked back in during the final lap rejoining at the tail end.”

Pat Roberts did note the unmistakable smell of cigarettes and gin as she entered the room. Penelope and Jasmine began to look uncomfortable.

“And where is the purse now then..my little down town detective!” Miss Carter glared at Tracy.

Tracy. “In the school bag.”

Miss C. “Penelope. Fetch me your bag then we’ll give our Miss Marple a caning as well.”

Penelope.”Of course Miss.”

Tracy “No! Not that one, the one that belongs to Jasmine.”

Miss C. “Very well! Jasmine please pass me your bag.”

Jasmine. “I think my parents would have something to say about me being treated as a criminal Miss. My Daddy does make sizable contributions to the school and you are a good teacher Miss. You wouldn’t want him complaining to the Governors about you.”

Miss C. “You are quite right Jasmine. I’m sorry I doubted you. Now enough of these games. I’m going to beat the truth out of this little thief.”

Miss R. “Well I am going to search her bag!” Pat Roberts strode over and grabbed the bag placing it on the desk. Then she began to empty it. Paper hankies, diary, address book, pens, pencils, tampons, sweets, chewing gum, pencil case, mirror, hairbrush. The bag was nearly empty. Miss Roberts thought “What if I’m wrong! There’ll be big complaints. I’ll be out of a job or at best become the caretakers assistant.” Finally a near empty cigarette packet and a box of matches. Some contraband material yes but..no purse. Smiles grew back on the faces of the Cheshire Cats and Miss Carter. Pat looked toward the twins thinking “Oh my God Tracy what have you done?”

To be contd.

Oh nooooooo!!! Poor Lucy!...and Miss Roberts not to mention what will happen to Tracy. Can anyone please help. Are there any Miss Marple fans out there?
All the other girls come from good homes... but Tracy comes from a good Holmes :sherlock:

Back
Top Bottom