The Johnson Twins

Go to CruxDreams.com
T

The Fallen Angel

The Johnson Twins (Pics hosted externally)
(All characters 19+ All models 18+)

Mrs Johnson was at her wits end. Her hubby had run off years ago with the local fish and chip shop lady leaving her to bring up Tracy and Debbie on her own. The twins weren’t without brains but as they progressed through their teens seemed less inclined to actually use them preferring not to attend lessons and indulging in the pleasures of life, often to excess. One bad report after another concerning the girl’s attitude and performance dropped through the letterbox from the Head of the local sixth form college. They were in a repeat year but showing little if any signs of improvement. Mrs Johnson decided it was ultimatum time. If the girls did not improve by their nineteenth birthday, then she would try to get them admitted to St Melanias whatever the cost. The twins ignored the threat and carried on as normal complaining as usual about everything including their birthday presents. That lit the fuse. It was time to put words into deeds. An appointment had been made with Patricia Roberts the Admissions Officer for St Melanias at 9.00 a.m. and the taxi had just arrived. Surprised by her own strength and determination Mrs J bundled her wayward daughters into the back of the taxi and gave instructions to the cabbie. “St Melanias! What the bloody hell are we going there for?” queried Debbie. “You’ll find out in good time!” Mrs J replied.

The “good time” soon arrived. Patricia Roberts, a very attractive fit looking woman in her mid thirties was there to greet the Johnson trio. “Do come in and make yourselves comfortable ladies. I understand we may shortly be having two new students.” “Well you just understand wrong don’t yer matey girl..yer needn’t think we gonna stay in this shitty hole!” one of the twins fired off. Patricia looked at poor Mrs J. “I understand your daughters are in need of an education and may I say some firm discipline. We don’t do exorcisms but we do have a fine and robust disciplinary system in place which is second to none and may I say has a one hundred percent success rate.”

“Discipline!..well yer can stuff that up yer ar….” began the other twin. Miss Roberts had simply placed her hand on Tracy’s neck and gently squeezed with her thumb and forefinger applying a Vulcan style death grip. She had always been a big fan of Mr Spock. What must have felt like 50 thousand volts surged through Tracy’s body leaving her quite numb and helpless. Patricia guided the girl and sat her on her knee while she continued talking to her mum. Tracy sat like a ventriloquists’ dummy hearing but unable to speak.

Mrs J. “So, please tell me how discipline is maintained at your College miss Roberts.”

Miss R. “The type of corporal punishment we provide is usually a spanking, performed with hand or often a cane if the girl has been especially insubordinate. The spanking or caning is performed on the girl's behind, with minimal if any clothing to provide cover.
As a general rule, the girls are required to lift their skirts or dresses, or remove them completely, so that they may be spanked on the seat of their panties. Often, however, a member of staff may see fit to instruct the girls to remove their panties, so that they may be spanked on the bare bottom.”

Mrs J. “Girls are spanked on their bare bottoms!”...Mrs Johnson’s face was a picture and Debbie began to wish that she had been to the toilet.

Miss R. “Oh yes quite often and for more serious offences the student will be punished naked. Shall I demonstrate on Tracy as she fully deserves it?”
pSccgfM.jpg

Mrs J. “It would be worth a term’s fees to see that Miss Roberts!”

Miss R. “Then I shall begin. First young lady we need to get you naked.” Miss unbuttoned Tracy’s blouse, removed it followed by her bra. Shoes and socks came off and Tracy was lifted to her feet as Miss removed her skirt and knickers. The numbness was now quickly wearing off to be replaced by fear and panic. She began to struggle and scream obscenities as she was very neatly and effortlessly hoisted onto Miss’s lap. What very few people were aware of was that Patricia Roberts had previously been an instructor in the S.A.S, was extremely fit, strong and possessed any certificate in self defense worth having. Resistance was futile!
The first slaps landed, shared evenly between Tracy’s cheeks. “OWWWW!..BITCH...Nooo!!”

More slaps increasing in severity. More screams and obscenities followed.

“Your daughter is what we call a wriggler Mrs Johnson. It doesn’t do them any good of course as they end up getting more slaps.”

Miss was holding Tracy down by one of her tits but sometimes used both hands to prize her cheeks apart to get at the tender untouched parts of her bum.

“STOP!! please...please stop..owww!” A few tears began to flow as her bottom grew redder and increasingly sore. Mrs Johnson looked at Miss Roberts in absolute awe She was Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Xena all in one.

“When do you stop?” enquired a fascinated Mrs J.

“When the girl says I’m sorry Miss, I promise I’ll be good in future.”

Ten minutes later Miss eased off. Tracy lay there, helpless, humiliated, tears dripping from her nose onto the carpet and feeling very very sore.

“Well young lady. Do you have anything to say?” Miss waited for a reply.

“I..I...I’m..sorry Miss. I will be good in future.”

“Very well. Now go stand facing the wall with your hands on your head while I deal with your sister.” A finger beckoned Debbie who nearly fainted. “What part of Hell spawned this bitch?” Debbie thought as she made her way to Miss’s lap that awaited her. She also had seen what happens if you fight. She undressed herself and lay across Miss R’s knee to receive her spanking. She thought a quick surrender might do the trick but Miss was wise to that one. Besides it was only fair that the spankings were of equal severity.

Miss and Mrs J enjoyed a cup of tea while both girls were now silent and facing the wall. Documents and standing orders all signed. The twins were now students of St Melanias (To be continued)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Johnson Twins Part 2
(All characters and models 18+)

“I think it’s time I gave yourself and your daughters a quick tour of the school. I’m sure Tracy and Debbie would love to come wouldn’t you girls? And be careful how you answer because you can come along naked or I may let you get dressed.”

“Thank you Miss..we’d love to come.” A reply in unison.

“Very well then. After the tour you can have a shower and your pussies shaved before I show you to your Dorm.”

Silence followed. Had the twins and mum heard correctly? They were going to have their pussies shaved? Mrs.J spoke first. “Would that be a health requirement Miss Roberts?”

“Oh no. Perhaps I should have explained. Being an all girls College our students are only allowed to have girl friends in their beds. We don’t want any girl to feel left out so if they haven’t found a sleeping partner by the end of their first week then we allocate one to them. And of course most girls here don’t like to get any pubic hair stuck between their teeth.” More silence followed this bombshell. Debbie and Tracy looked at each other. The same nightmare scenario had occurred to the twins. What if Beryl Murgatroyd was at the college!! and they got paired with her!! Now whereas Beryl the peril and Minnie the minx were pretend cartoon characters miss Murgatroyd was a huge girl from the past who made no secret of her sexuality. Heaven help any poor unsuspecting student who accepted the offer to share a shower after a PE lesson. Beryl was the T.Regina of the hockey and rugby pitches. The A and E department of the local hospital was on red alert when Beryl was playing in a home match with extra ambulances on call. A look of relief swept over Tracy’s face. She whispered to Debbie that she remembered Beryl was in the army fighting an army of insurgents in the middle East. “By herself?” whispered Debbie back. “No..she has a platoon of rampant lesbians under her command.” “Poor insurgents!”

“Very well ladies our tour begins. First we’ll drop by the class that Debbie will be in. They have room for one more and at the moment a lesson by Mr Rogers is under way.

Miss knocked politely before entering the classroom with her little party. It was obvious that something was amiss. “Out here NOW Charlotte Brown! You are obviously showing something under your skirt to your friends instead of paying attention.” Charlotte made her way to the front. “Lift your skirt up and tuck it in. Now face the class.

pussyring1a.jpg
Let’s all see what the great source of amusement was shall we.” As Mr Rogers pulled the girl’s knickers down a gasp went up from the class. Disbelief all round.

OHmxwQS.jpg

She’d had a pussy ring fitted. It must have been on the Saturday when most students are allowed some time in town. “Oh you stupid girl!! How on Earth did you expect to get away with that!” Mr Rogers had a point as all the students had regular pussy inspections. “Well you know the drill by now! Hand your knickers over and bend over! Then after your punishment you’ll be visiting the nurse to have the wretched ring removed and if she can’t do it then maybe the caretaker will be able to help.”

pussyring3a.jpg
Mr Rogers used a strap on the girl’s behind with little mercy being shown. As the beating went on with loud whacks and wails filling the room most of the students began to lose interest as they’d seen all this many times before.

pussyring4a.jpg
Debbie began to look round at the class. All sat at tables for two with books in front of them. One space where Charlotte was sat and one space at the back next to..Debbie simply stared at the girl at the back. She’d seen many an attra ctive girl before and many beautiful ones but this girl was different. She was all blond curls, ribbons, peaches and cream, sugar and spice, sparkly blue eyes and looked like a fairy tale princess. She was pretty beyond belief. Her name was Sandra Wilkinson and had been sent to St Melanias as she was rapidly becoming a social butterfly in great demand by every boy in town, and several girls! Her parents had decided to clip her wings and keep her safe for a while at St Mels. She was a good girl and would never step out of line. Her parents were well aware that she was also quite fond of the fairer sex but were very broad minded about their daughter’s preferences. Debbie continued to stare. I’m not a lesbian she told herself. I’ve slept in the same bed as other girls during sleepovers and had a little grope and giggle but that was just a bit of fun! Oh yes there were those Saturday afternoons when her sister and parents went shopping for a couple of hours. Debbie would call her best friend over to play in her bedroom. On the bed. Clothes on the floor.

dream1.jpg

A game of I’ll do it to you if you do it to me. Shall I go first? Sticky fingers and two wet, dripping pussies later two very satisfied young ladies lay on the bed sharing a nice warm guilty and very naughty secret. One their parents would never find out. But that doesn’t make me a lesbian! That’s what best friends are for! Debbie began to imagine what it would be like to be naked on a bed with “Goldilocks” from the back row. She was miles away indulging in a very erotic fantasy when she realised that Sandra was looking directly at her with a very knowing smile on her face. “Oh my God she’s reading my mind!” Debbie turned bright red and tried to smile nonchalantly back. This made Sandra’s smile widen and she winked at Debbie who was now like a statue.

“Well ladies I think it’s time to move on.” Miss R announced. The party trooped out with Debbie bringing up the rear. She looked over her shoulder. Sandra blew her a kiss. Debbie sent one back. “What did I do that for?” Debbie pondered. But she knew why. She already had butterflies about the thought of being sat next to Sandra. And she had a gorgeous bust under that blouse. She had noticed that the girl’s blouse was fit to burst. Her fascination with other girl’s tits was something she had kept to herself. Perhaps St Melanias wasn’t going to be so bad after all. (To be contd.)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Johnson Twins Part 2
(All characters and models 18+)

“I think it’s time I gave yourself and your daughters a quick tour of the school. I’m sure Tracy and Debbie would love to come wouldn’t you girls? And be careful how you answer because you can come along naked or I may let you get dressed.”

“Thank you Miss..we’d love to come.” A reply in unison.

“Very well then. After the tour you can have a shower and your pussies shaved before I show you to your Dorm.”

Silence followed. Had the twins and mum heard correctly? They were going to have their pussies shaved? Mrs.J spoke first. “Would that be a health requirement Miss Roberts?”

“Oh no. Perhaps I should have explained. Being an all girls College our students are only allowed to have girl friends in their beds. We don’t want any girl to feel left out so if they haven’t found a sleeping partner by the end of their first week then we allocate one to them. And of course most girls here don’t like to get any pubic hair stuck between their teeth.” More silence followed this bombshell. Debbie and Tracy looked at each other. The same nightmare scenario had occurred to the twins. What if Beryl Murgatroyd was at the college!! and they got paired with her!! Now whereas Beryl the peril and Minnie the minx were pretend cartoon characters miss Murgatroyd was a huge girl from the past who made no secret of her sexuality. Heaven help any poor unsuspecting student who accepted the offer to share a shower after a PE lesson. Beryl was the T.Regina of the hockey and rugby pitches. The A and E department of the local hospital was on red alert when Beryl was playing in a home match with extra ambulances on call. A look of relief swept over Tracy’s face. She whispered to Debbie that she remembered Beryl was in the army fighting an army of insurgents in the middle East. “By herself?” whispered Debbie back. “No..she has a platoon of rampant lesbians under her command.” “Poor insurgents!”

“Very well ladies our tour begins. First we’ll drop by the class that Debbie will be in. They have room for one more and at the moment a lesson by Mr Rogers is under way.

Miss knocked politely before entering the classroom with her little party. It was obvious that something was amiss. “Out here NOW Charlotte Brown! You are obviously showing something under your skirt to your friends instead of paying attention.” Charlotte made her way to the front. “Lift your skirt up and tuck it in. Now face the class.

View attachment 927705
Let’s all see what the great source of amusement was shall we.” As Mr Rogers pulled the girl’s knickers down a gasp went up from the class. Disbelief all round.

OHmxwQS.jpg

She’d had a pussy ring fitted. It must have been on the Saturday when most students are allowed some time in town. “Oh you stupid girl!! How on Earth did you expect to get away with that!” Mr Rogers had a point as all the students had regular pussy inspections. “Well you know the drill by now! Hand your knickers over and bend over! Then after your punishment you’ll be visiting the nurse to have the wretched ring removed and if she can’t do it then maybe the caretaker will be able to help.”

View attachment 927706
Mr Rogers used a strap on the girl’s behind with little mercy being shown. As the beating went on with loud whacks and wails filling the room most of the students began to lose interest as they’d seen all this many times before.

View attachment 927707
Debbie began to look round at the class. All sat at tables for two with books in front of them. One space where Charlotte was sat and one space at the back next to..Debbie simply stared at the girl at the back. She’d seen many an attra ctive girl before and many beautiful ones but this girl was different. She was all blond curls, ribbons, peaches and cream, sugar and spice, sparkly blue eyes and looked like a fairy tale princess. She was pretty beyond belief. Her name was Sandra Wilkinson and had been sent to St Melanias as she was rapidly becoming a social butterfly in great demand by every boy in town, and several girls! Her parents had decided to clip her wings and keep her safe for a while at St Mels. She was a good girl and would never step out of line. Her parents were well aware that she was also quite fond of the fairer sex but were very broad minded about their daughter’s preferences. Debbie continued to stare. I’m not a lesbian she told herself. I’ve slept in the same bed as other girls during sleepovers and had a little grope and giggle but that was just a bit of fun! Oh yes there were those Saturday afternoons when her sister and parents went shopping for a couple of hours. Debbie would call her best friend over to play in her bedroom. On the bed. Clothes on the floor.

View attachment 927708

A game of I’ll do it to you if you do it to me. Shall I go first? Sticky fingers and two wet, dripping pussies later two very satisfied young ladies lay on the bed sharing a nice warm guilty and very naughty secret. One their parents would never find out. But that doesn’t make me a lesbian! That’s what best friends are for! Debbie began to imagine what it would be like to be naked on a bed with “Goldilocks” from the back row. She was miles away indulging in a very erotic fantasy when she realised that Sandra was looking directly at her with a very knowing smile on her face. “Oh my God she’s reading my mind!” Debbie turned bright red and tried to smile nonchalantly back. This made Sandra’s smile widen and she winked at Debbie who was now like a statue.

“Well ladies I think it’s time to move on.” Miss R announced. The party trooped out with Debbie bringing up the rear. She looked over her shoulder. Sandra blew her a kiss. Debbie sent one back. “What did I do that for?” Debbie pondered. But she knew why. She already had butterflies about the thought of being sat next to Sandra. And she had a gorgeous bust under that blouse. She had noticed that the girl’s blouse was fit to burst. Her fascination with other girl’s tits was something she had kept to herself. Perhaps St Melanias wasn’t going to be so bad after all
Great story, I really enjoyed it :p Funny to think of the caretaker being called on, to remove a pussy ring... I’m sure he is a talented man who is good with his hands...:rolleyes:

This story has so much potential. Discipline is vitally important for teens. My old grandfather used to say that teenagers are so lazy that their brains ooze down to their bums, and that regular and forceful spanking is required to get it back up where it belongs!b

looking forward to more of this.

The Johnson Twins Part 3
(All characters 19+ All models 18+)

They carried on down the corridor until they heard the sound of lots of squeals and slaps. Miss Roberts was also puzzled as they entered a large carpeted room with the college hockey team looking like they were all surrendering and a couple of girls being spanked by their coaches. Good afternoon Miss Jones and Miss Wilcox. May I inquire what is going on?” asked Miss Roberts.

Miss Jones answered “Well, we just beat St Winifreds 6-0 on the pitch and….unfortunately 4-0 as far as the A and E department at the hospital are concerned. Their staff are going barmy! Calling our team a set of demented psychopaths and demanding they be punished. So we decided on a full team spanking.”

Lq64FRy.jpg

“But that’s so totally not fair! They were playing for the honor of the school!” interrupted an indignant Tracy. “Yes!! The honor of OUR school. I’m in complete unamin..in..animousity with my sister.” Debbie added. Miss Roberts frowned but was really quite pleased that both girls were already beginning to develop the St Melanias camaraderie that was the cement and mortar which held the College together. She leaned forward and quietly said that it was nothing like a real spanking, more of a bottom warming spanking that all the team would have on a cold day prior to a match. It helped with circulation. “Thank you Miss Jones and Wilcox. We’ll be moving on now.”

“Where to now Miss?” Debbie inquired. “Well it’s nearly 4.30 so I think we’ll see which band of villains are in the Punishment Queue. Debbie sidled up to Miss and quietly started a conversation. “I’ve seen the class I’m going to be in Miss, I just wondered when I’m going to find out who my official sleeping partner is going to be.”

“Oh I already decided that. Do you remember seeing a blond girl sat by herself on the back row? “

“Erm..now let me think..oh yes I do remember! Is she the one miss?”

“Yes she is. Her name is Sandra Wilkinson. At the start of term so many girls asked for her that I couldn’t decide and by the time I got round to it all the other girls had sorted out a partner leaving poor Sandra on her own. But now I’m sure you’ll both be happy with each other.” “Oh I’m sure we will miss.” The butterflies were on the move again. Debbie imagined what sharing a shower with Sandra would be like. Up close, their breasts pressed against each other. Debbie put her arms around Sandra’s waist sliding down to her bum.
She leans forward to kiss her neck but instead went for her lips which just made contact then….

The Kiss.jpg
To be contd.

The Johnson Twins Part 4 (Pics hosted externally)
(All Characters 19+ All models 18+)

“Well here we are outside the Deputy Head's office and I do believe the punishments have already begun. Now let’s see who we have here.”
duEyN6I.jpg

Mrs Johnson noted “I see the girls have to strip naked and a cane is going to be used. They must have been very bad girls.”

“We’ll soon find out.” Miss started at the front of the queue. “Well Sophie, why are you here?”

“I was only trying to help the other girls with their statistics miss. Probability, odds, chances of winning…” “In other words you were running a betting shop!” “Er..yes miss.”

“What about you Emily. Why are you here?” “I was simply trying to advance my knowledge of everyday chemistry like fruit juices and..” “You started a little brewery?” “Er..yes Miss.”

“And what about our little computer whizz kid Jennifer?” “”Well Miss I was trying to help the other girls improve their grades…” “And for a fee you hacked the school computer records and changed their grades. Good grief girl! That firewall cost a little fortune.”

“Well it wasn’t much cop Miss but..Perhaps if you mention to Sir that I could write one that even I couldn’t break he may go a bit easier on me.”
“If I do get you a reduced punishment then you will owe me one big favor young lady!”
“Yes Miss..Of course Miss!..Anything.”
“Very well we’ll see what sort of mood he’s in.”

Patricia knocked on the door and entered with her little group. Excuse me Mr Stainrod I’m just showing Debbie, Tracy and their mum around. We won’t take up too much of your time. “ You are very welcome but please stand back while I deliver six to this little rogue. Over the desk girl and legs apart.”

EcFEZZq.jpg

Kay Thompson steeled herself. Mr Stainrod was always mercifully quick but deadly accurate and extremely painful. No time wasting by teasing the girl with taps, just straight down to business. Six loud swishes and whacks later and Kay painfully straightened herself. “Well?” Kay’s lips were trembling as the pain started to hit home. “Th th thank you sir...p..pl..please may I go now now?” “Of course and send the next one in.”

Once outside, Kay snatched her clothes and ran down the corridor and round the corner to the toilets. Inside were four girls waiting. Two to hold her up and two to apply cold wet towels to her burning cheeks. She cried for a full five minutes before the efforts of her helpers began to work. The “Rescue Team” were always well armed with cold cream, aspirins, antiseptics and anything to help take the pain away. After helping her get dressed she’d be escorted to her dorm. She’d lie on her tummy for a few hours. One of the Team would stay with her to bring drinks and take her mind off the ordeal.

Miss now took the opportunity to mention the offer from Jennifer about the firewall. “If she’s as good as you obviously believe Miss Roberts then perhaps she could see to it that all our computers have adequate virus protection and sort out the dreadful WiFi reception in some rooms and the networking problems we have. That would save us thousands!” I’ll have a quiet word on the way out. Thank you Mr Stainrod. Erm...what are you going to do to her?” “I’ll give her a mild little spanking and tell her to scream loudly!”

To be continued.

I'm really chuffed to get the likes because I want to write a Novella. In the past I've written the odd paragraph of tripe....well..here's much longer paragraphs of tripe! So please do carry on reading. BTW all the characters are based on people I used to teach.

I'm really chuffed to get the likes because I want to write a Novella. In the past I've written the odd paragraph of tripe....well..here's much longer paragraphs of tripe! So please do carry on reading. BTW all the characters are based on people I used to teach.
It’s great entertainment Melissa, really enjoying it.. also this girl
F91C90E9-84EB-4408-B949-0351583C9BFD.jpeg
is way too cute for her own good; I think I saw her in one of your slave-auction pics...
Well, keep going. St. Melania’s goes from strength to strength! :enamorado:

The Johnson Twins Part 5 (Pics hosted externally)
(All Characters 19+ All Models 18+)

Now outside the office and on their way to the next classroom on Miss Roberts list. On the way Debbie thought about the hockey matches that she and her sister used to play. Left and right wing. They were absolutely unstoppable setting one school record after another. Those were good days, dad would be on the touchline yelling….DAD! Why had he left them? He obviously didn’t love them did he? She’d lay awake at night until the tears welled up. Tracy was her twin but she always looked up to her as big sister. She’d tip toe across the landing and sneak into her bed waiting for the big comforting everything is going to be all right hug.

Meanwhile Tracy was occupied looking out of the window at the vast playing fields. The school had a perimeter wall, lots of trees and grassy slopes down to the playing areas. A class had just been sent out on a “Cross Country” run. Each circuit consisting of the full perimeter. “I’ll bet the lazy buggers of the P.E. dept. are sat inside their cosy little office supping coffee Tracy quite correctly figured. “Look at those two bunking off already. Just like I used to do! Making sure you’re bringing up the rear then diving into the bushes. Wait a minute!...now that is very odd!..” Tracy continued to look out of the window.

“Hurry up Tracy! Don’t get behind. Hopefully this next class will be rather more peaceful.”

A knock on the door of Miss Convey’s room which opened to reveal a most intriguing sight. A class full of girls all stripping and removing their knickers and NOT being spanked. Miss Convey was being assisted by another member of staff with a tape measure. “Please Miss. What is going on here?” asked Debbie.

FU5cKYW.jpg

“It’s Miss Convey’s class having a regular pussy inspection. She’s just checking that all the girls have nice smooth clean pussies. She’ll also be checking the girl’s weight and vital statistics! We do want the girls to follow a healthy diet.

“Do they get spanked if they don’t have smooth pussies?” Tracy asked. “Not if they don’t make a habit of it. Usually we have trainee beauticians in for a day from one of the local Colleges who will quite happily shave the girls and maybe apply a little make up before one of our Friday Night Parties .”

“Friday night parties?” the twins voiced in unison. “Not every Friday. I’ll tell you more of that later. Tracy and Debbie wandered around chatting to the girls. It was like a nudist colony and none of the students seemed in the slightest embarrassed. Apparently the parties were well supervised and structured which sounded odd but still sounding like a huge orgy.

Anna Lucia was now being inspected and measured. She caught the twins’ attention. “Just look at her Tracy! I don’t know what they have for breakfast here but I want some!”

MgVpbQ1.jpg

They stayed for the remainder of the lesson and moved on at the bell.

To be contd.

Back
Top Bottom