The Johnson Twins

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Johnson Twins Part 10 (Pics hosted externally)
(All Characters 19+ All Models 18+)

Mary left for a Head of Dorms meeting. While waiting for Sandra to arrive Debbie acquainted herself with the contents of her drawer. A minimal amount of clothing, toothbrush, toothpaste, nice smelly stuff. Everything that she would need was there rather than everything she would want. She lay back and came over really tired. No TV in the dorm but there was no shortage of entertainment. The couple in the bed right next to her were getting quite passionate.

nSrZ1Cc.jpg

Other couples were equally beginning to unwind and Mary was right, it was all treated as perfectly normal. Debbie found herself getting quite turned on by the sight of so much naked flesh on display and she did have a thing about other girl’s breasts especially the way they moved if a girl leaned forward. She was trying hard not to appear as if she was looking at the naked couples more of just happening to be glancing that way. I’m not a lesbian she kept telling herself. I’m only going to bed with another girl tonight because I have to. Those are the rules and if I end up kissing her then that’s only because I’m being polite. But, if I am going to kiss her then it’s going to be a special kiss. I’ll just rest my eyes for five minutes.

Debbie was on the hockey pitch racing down the wing, she cut inside, beat the defender and the keeper..a magnificent goal! Her team hugged her, the crowd cheered, she’d won the trophy in the last second, her dad was on the touchline jumping up and down...How can I be seeing this? This can’t be happening now. Where am I? Debbie fought to wake up. She opened her eyes...Oh my God I’ve gone blind! I’m naked! Wait..that’s a window. I can see sunlight . What am I sleeping on? A naked girl! Please God it’s not Tracy.

“So you’ve woken up at last. You could sleep for England. It took two of us to get you into bed last night.” It was Sandra. Debbie must have slept on her shoulder for hours.

“Sorry about that Sandra. I must have been really tired. Did you sleep OK?”

“Not too bad. I managed a few hours when you weren’t snoring.”….silence. Then Debbie sat up.

“I do NOT snore!” she proclaimed...silence and then..

“OH YES YOU DO!” A pantomime response from the rest of the dorm. She turned scarlet and dived under the sheets. When she emerged Sandra was out of bed.

“Come on. Let’s grab a shower before we stink the place out.” She took hold of Debbie’s hand.

“What! Wait! We can’t go naked.”

“Well I don’t know about you Debbie but normally I don’t get dressed up before I have a shower. But if you want to be Little Miss Prude then let’s put these vests and knickers on.”

They set off for the shower room. Debbie was feeling a bit sorry for herself. In bed for a whole night with Goldilocks and not one kiss. Then she started thinking about Tracy. How had she fared with Lucy? Did they fight? Maybe Tracy had nothing to do with her.

Loud laughter, squeals and lots of giggling meant they were outside the shower room. Sandra opened the doors and the pair entered. Debbie's eyes opened wide. Her jaw dropped.

8IJKhqL.jpg

T racy and Lucy were as close as their squashed tits would allow and were engaged in heavy duty kissing. “Morning Tracy and Lucy.” Debbie ventured. Tracy’s right hand stopped exploring Lucy’s bum for a second to wave a little reply. Debbie continued to stare, perhaps a little jealous.

“Debbie...DEBBIE!” Sandra was getting impatient.

“What?”

“If you can take your eyes off Lucy’s bum for five minutes perhaps we could grab a shower while one is free?”

“I was only looking Sandra.”

“Yes, well, I can assure you that there is nothing wrong with my bum and it’s in perfect working order. Now if you don’t mind..” They went in the shower. Sandra moved in like a tiger pinning Debbie to the wall by her wrists.

QZbyJoX.jpg

“No wait..not yet..please…” Debbie was rather taken aback.

Sandra let go of her. “What’s wrong? I didn’t mean to upset you.”

“You haven’t it’s just that I..well I mean...I just want..” her voice tapered off.

“So..tell me. What do you want?” Debbie took a deep breath

“I just want our first kiss to be special.” Sandra did not expect that. She stripped off completely and removed Debbie’s vest and pants.

“Well let’s make it special then.”
Id6U8sD.jpg

Debbie put her arms around Sandra and moved her mouth toward her mouth. Hands trembling, butterflies on the rise and her heart drumming in her ears. My God I’d better kiss her before I have a cardiac arrest! Their lips touched. Debbie tingled all over.
ZoLrTI8.jpg

It was going to be a kiss to remember.

To be continued.

Mary left for a Head of Dorms meeting. While waiting for Sandra to arrive Debbie acquainted herself with the contents of her drawer. A minimal amount of clothing, toothbrush, toothpaste, nice smelly stuff. Everything that she would need was there rather than everything she would want. She lay back and came over really tired. No TV in the dorm but there was no shortage of entertainment. The couple in the bed right next to her were getting quite passionate.

nSrZ1Cc.jpg

Other couples were equally beginning to unwind and Mary was right, it was all treated as perfectly normal. Debbie found herself getting quite turned on by the sight of so much naked flesh on display and she did have a thing about other girl’s breasts especially the way they moved if a girl leaned forward. She was trying hard not to appear as if she was looking at the naked couples more of just happening to be glancing that way. I’m not a lesbian she kept telling herself. I’m only going to bed with another girl tonight because I have to. Those are the rules and if I end up kissing her then that’s only because I’m being polite. But, if I am going to kiss her then it’s going to be a special kiss. I’ll just rest my eyes for five minutes.

Debbie was on the hockey pitch racing down the wing, she cut inside, beat the defender and the keeper..a magnificent goal! Her team hugged her, the crowd cheered, she’d won the trophy in the last second, her dad was on the touchline jumping up and down...How can I be seeing this? This can’t be happening now. Where am I? Debbie fought to wake up. She opened her eyes...Oh my God I’ve gone blind! I’m naked! Wait..that’s a window. I can see sunlight . What am I sleeping on? A naked girl! Please God it’s not Tracy.

“So you’ve woken up at last. You could sleep for England. It took two of us to get you into bed last night.” It was Sandra. Debbie must have slept on her shoulder for hours.

“Not too bad. I managed a few hours when you weren’t snoring.”….silence. Then Debbie sat up.

“OH YES YOU DO!” A pantomime response from the rest of the dorm. She turned scarlet and dived under the sheets. When she emerged Sandra was out of bed.

“Come on. Let’s grab a shower before we stink the place out.” She took hold of Debbie’s hand.

“Well I don’t know about you Debbie but normally I don’t get dressed up before I have a shower. But if you want to be Little Miss Prude then let’s put these vests and knickers on.”

They set off for the shower room. Debbie was feeling a bit sorry for herself. In bed for a whole night with Goldilocks and not one kiss. Then she started thinking about Tracy. How had she fared with Lucy? Did they fight? Maybe Tracy had nothing to do with her.

Loud laughter, squeals and lots of giggling meant they were outside the shower room. Sandra opened the doors and the pair entered. Debbie's eyes opened wide. Her jaw dropped.

8IJKhqL.jpg

T racy and Lucy were as close as their squashed tits would allow and were engaged in heavy duty kissing. “Morning Tracy and Lucy.” Debbie ventured. Tracy’s right hand stopped exploring Lucy’s bum for a second to wave a little reply. Debbie continued to stare, perhaps a little jealous.

“What?”

“If you can take your eyes off Lucy’s bum for five minutes perhaps we could grab a shower while one is free?”

“Yes, well, I can assure you that there is nothing wrong with my bum and it’s in perfect working order. Now if you don’t mind..” They went in the shower. Sandra moved in like a tiger pinning Debbie to the wall by her wrists.

QZbyJoX.jpg

“You haven’t it’s just that I..well I mean...I just want..” her voice tapered off.

“I just want our first kiss to be special.” Sandra did not expect that. She stripped off completely and removed Debbie’s vest and pants.

Id6U8sD.jpg

Debbie put her arms around Sandra and moved her mouth toward her mouth. Hands trembling, butterflies on the rise and her heart drumming in her ears. My God I’d better kiss her before I have a cardiac arrest! Their lips touched. Debbie tingled all over.
ZoLrTI8.jpg

To be continued.
Hold on I think my brain has steamed up... :eek:

nSrZ1Cc.jpg

8IJKhqL.jpg

“What?”

QZbyJoX.jpg

Id6U8sD.jpg

ZoLrTI8.jpg

To be continued.
Oh! Wow! Now where did I put my blood pressure pills?

Anyone who feels that they may have been affected in some way by the pictures of naked, nubile young ladies involved in activities of a lesbian nature as posted recently are welcome to PM me to make an appointment for counselling. A small fee will apply for access to this service. Actually..when I say small the fee isn't that small but please remember that the best things in life are not free. That is just a silly rumour put about by rich people who are quite happy for you to have the free stuff while they hold on to their money.

Anyone who feels that they may have been affected in some way by the pictures of naked, nubile young ladies involved in activities of a lesbian nature as posted recently are welcome to PM me to make an appointment for counselling. A small fee will apply for access to this service.
Sounds like a bargain... as long as the counselling is done by the naked nubile young ladies in question.. :babeando:

The Johnson Twins Part 9 (Pics hosted Externally)
(All characters 19+ All models 18+)

“Miss Roberts, nice to see you. These girls must be Debbie and Tracy.”

“Debbie..this is Mary Fairfax. She is the Head Girl of your dorm so if you do have any problems settling in then she should be your first port of call. She is also responsible for keeping discipline in your Dorm and I personally taught her how to give a good spanking. I will now leave you in her most capable hands while I show Tracy where Apricot dorm is.”

Debbie didn’t know what to say. Naked girls were wandering around or becoming rather intimate seemingly without a care in the world. Mary guessed her thoughts.
View attachment 935154
“ You’ll soon get used to going naked around here. Nobody minds in the slightest and it does save on washing and ironing. I suppose you have lots of questions.”

“We have to wash and iron our own clothes?”

“Of course! And that includes your college uniform which must be immaculate at all times. You’ll find everything you need in the drawers under your bed which is this way.”

Mary led the way down the dorm introducing Debbie to other girls on the way.

“Sandra will be on the field for hockey practice. She’ll be with you shortly.” Sandra Wilkinson! Goldilocks! I’ll be sleeping with her tonight! Debbie stared at the bed she’d soon be sharing.

“Is it true that you spank girls in our dorm?”

“I do indeed as you will shortly see. Katy Bradshaw! Bring my spanking chair to me right now! I see you’re chewing gum again.”

“Oh no!! Please Mary not again.” Katy protested.

“It’s Miss Baxter when you are being punished. Now over my knee. Let me see..chewing gum in the dorm, that’s skirt up, knickers down and twelve slaps.”
slSJY1B.jpg

“Ow..ow..ow! But Miss..please miss..oww!”

“But please Miss what?” Mary paused a second.

“Well...I’m such a regular customer of yours...shouldn’t I get a discount?”

“It doesn’t work that way Katy but you do qualify for two bonus slaps!”

“Owww!..owww!….Oww…..”

“There..all finished, and I’d better not find any used gum around the place.” Katy was dismissed clutching her sore bum.
xUhSwDQ.jpg

“If you don’t mind me asking Mary but what is a posh girl like you doing here?”

Mary was quite unfazed. “I was on my bed at home a couple of years ago. A little hole in the ceiling caught my eye. There seemed to be a light behind it. Above my bedroom was the study that my dad used. He was out so I found a spare key and went in. A tiny camera on a cable led from the hole to recording equipment and a monitor. There were hours of me getting undressed and….giving my clitoris a little exercise.”

“Oh my God Mary! I’m sorry..I shouldn’t have asked.” Debbie was genuinely shocked.

“No need to be sorry. We don’t have secrets around here. That way nobody can use them against you if it’s common knowledge.”

“I see. So what happened?”

“When he came home I felt big enough to confront him. He really lost his temper..tried to rape me.”

“Oh God..what happened?”

“I broke his nose, two teeth and three ribs. Unfortunately one punctured his lung. I had to call an ambulance and for some reason the Hospital decided to inform the police. I should have expected that. If he’d gone to prison our money would have dried up. Mum and me would have been on the streets. I did a deal. He pays for me to come here with a nice monthly allowance, pays his salary into a new joint account with mum and sleeps in the spare room. I told the police that dad had been mugged on the way home.”

“But what if your father goes back on the deal?”

Mary leaned toward Debbie and lowered her voice. “I’d know, and then Miss Roberts would personally drive me round to our old house and we’d beat the shit out of him. But that bit is a secret.”
And she managed to get that bottom nice and pink with only her hand - talented girl. :D

The Johnson Twins Part 11 (Pics hosted externally)
(All character 19+ All models 18+)
FUzBjth.jpg

Later.

Debbie’s first English lesson at St Melanias. She’s sat next to Sandra and wants to create a good impression. Miss Humphries is also new to this class and wants to ascertain their general level by asking a few easy questions.

Miss. “Now somebody please put up your hand, tell me your name and then give me a sentence with the word fascinate in it.”

Debbie. “Miss, miss me please miss.”

Miss. “Yes young lady.”

Debbie. “Please miss I’m Debbie Johnson. My aunt Charlotte has a blouse with ten buttons on it but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight.” Laughter in the class and miss does not look too pleased. Sandra put up her hand and gave miss a suitable sentence. A little while later..

Miss. “Now can someone please give me an example of a multi syllable word.”

Debbie. “Please miss let me try.” Miss Humphries was aware of once bitten twice shy but lets Debbie have another go.

Debbie. “ Please miss, Mas Tur Bate.”

Miss. “Well er, yes Debbie. Now that is quite a mouthful.”

Debbie.”No miss. You’re thinking of a blow job.”

Miss. “Out here right now. Everything off and over my knee.”

Debbie’s spanking wasn’t half as bad as she thought it would be and not in the same league as a spanking from Pat Roberts. Miss Humphries was new to this and didn’t want to overdo things on her first day.

After the lesson Sandra and Debbie both had free periods so it seemed a good idea for Sandra to show Debbie the College library and help her decide on her optional subjects.

Debbie. “Well my first lesson was a disaster!”

Sandra “ Well we all enjoyed it, especially your jokes..really funny.”

Debbie. “Yes but..they weren’t meant to be jokes! I’m better at Maths than English.”

Sandra. “Never mind. You earned plenty of cred back there and for a first spanking in class that was mild.”

Debbie. “I suppose so.”

Sandra. “Here’s the library coming up and I think it’s Miss Walsh on duty so we’d better be careful and find a blind spot.”

Debbie. “What’s a blind spot?”

“One of the few places in the library where the duty teacher can’t see you. With her on duty it’s best to keep out of sight.”

Debbie asked why. “Because if she catches you chewing, talking or breaking any of her library rules then you’ll end up over her knee with your pants around your ankles. She’s always on the lookout for new girls with bums ripe for spanking so when we find a quiet spot we exchange notes or whisper..OK?”

To be continued

The Johnson Twins Part 12 (Pics hosted externally)

There was a table free in one of the blind spots and by moving a few books on a shelf they could keep an eye on Miss Walsh.

Sandra. “I can’t do this bloody homework. I’m in trouble. What is the sum of the multiples of three less than a hundred?!”

Debbie. “How many threes do you add to 3 to get 99?”

Sandra. “Er, 32 so there must be 33 multiples..right?”

Debbie. “Correct, and the average is?”

Sandra. “ ½ of 3 add 99. So that’s 51.”

Debbie. “So their total is?”

Sandra. “33 times 51 which is, wait a minute 1 683! You are a genius! Hello! Miss Walsh has a new girl in her sights.”

The pair silently viewed events.
qazNL4c.jpg

Miss Walsh. “You were chewing girl. Get that skirt off.”

YHGBb1z.jpg

“And your blouse and bra on my desk. Now over my knee.”
zo1IP0j.jpg

Debbie. “Just look at her knickers! She deserves to be spanked.”

Sandra. “She won’t have them for long, especially if miss takes a fancy to them.”

Debbie. “You mean she keeps them like trophies!”

Sandra. “Just watch.”

6PJ7Rho.jpg

YyHw6yo.jpg

Sandra. “I’ve heard that she pins ‘em to her bedroom wall. Anyway, homework done so let’s move on. I’ll drop off my homework at Miss Jones’ classroom it’s on the way to the music room which is always good for a laugh.”

Debbie. “I must make a note never to return overdue library books when she’s on duty and if she is to make sure I wear plain regulation knickers.”

To be continued.

The Johnson Twins Part 13 (Pics hosted externally)
All characters 19+ All models 18+)

INOHqBK.jpg

After the purse thief, Penelope Smythe had been spanked in every classroom her mother was called in at very short notice, read the riot act and forced to submit to being spanked in front of Penelope’s classmates. It was that or the police would be called in and the family would face disgrace. I’ve no idea what Mrs Smythe will say to her daughter when she gets her home.

The Johnson Twins Part 14 (All pics hosted externally)
All Characters 19+ All Models 18+

The pair arrive at Miss Jones’ class, knock on the door then enter.
Sandra. “Miss Jones, I’m sorry my homework is a bit late I’ve been showing one of our new girls around.”
0wJHsd0.jpg

Miss Jones. “Yes Sandra that’s fine. I really don’t know what gets into this lot. They are one of the best maths classes I’ve ever had but when it comes to a “spanking” test most of them fail so they get spanked.” The girls in the class begin to pester. “It’s my turn next isn’t it miss?”..”You will have time to do us all won’t you miss?”

Sandra. “I see you’ve got quite a queue miss. We’d better leave you to it. Bye miss.”

Outside in the corridor.

Debbie. “So what’s happening in that class? They seemed very eager to get spanked.”

Sandra. “Well, all the girls have a crush on Miss Jones and she does hand out rather special spankings. It’s just a game they like to play.”

Debbie. “So what’s so special?”

Sandra. “On the first Tuesday of every month she gives them a little test. She asks each girl an easy question. If they get it wrong, and mostly they all do, then they strip off and go over her knee. She starts by using one hand to play with their tits and the other strokes their pussy until they are dripping juices.”

Debbie. “What then?”

Sandra. “She massages their pussy juice into their bums. She says it’s good for the skin and gets rid of spots. Then she fingers them until they have an orgasm. As soon as they moan she spanks them. It’s very exciting actually. Some girls nearly pass out.”

Debbie. “So she’s spanked you?”

Sandra. “Several times. I’ll demonstrate the technique on you tonight.”

Debbie. “EXCUSE ME! Why do I need to be spanked AGAIN!”

Sandra. “Because Tuesday night is Mistress and Slave night in the dorms and tonight I’m the mistress and you will be my slave. I spank you until you do very rude things to my body.”

Debbie. “Well! I’m so pleased we’re being all democratic about this and by the way I don’t think I’ll need all that much persuading.”

The girls walk on.

Debbie. “So tell me how you ended up at St Melanias.”

Sandra. “I used to attend St Winifred's, a posh Catholic school. I used to go out with some of the lads but really I preferred girls but most of the ones I liked had been scared witless by the nuns and priests. Hellfire and damnation awaited them. I heard about this place and made my mind up that one day I’d come here but my parents at first were dead against it so I started my campaign!”

Debbie. “So what did you do?”

Sandra. “I started by kidnapping baby Jesus from the crib at school and demanding my freedom..but all I got was a suspension for a week and no pocket money. Then I heard that the school chapel was being donated a very valuable oil painting of the crucifixion. Everything was put in place on the Friday evening to be unveiled by the Cardinal himself on the Monday morning; so I set to work. I had a collection of school master keys that I’d acquired over the years so on Sunday night I sneaked in and cut out the oil painting replacing it with a faked painting of a female on the cross. When Monday morning arrived I was there right next to the great unveiling. It was brilliant! Two nuns fainted and the Headmistress wet herself. “

Debbie. “So who was the woman on the cross?”

Sandra. “I took a photo on the Sunday night. Here have a look.”
To be continued.

So what was on the photograph?

The Johnson Twins Part 15 (All pics hosted externally)

Monday morning arrived I was there right next to the great unveiling. It was brilliant! Two nuns fainted and the Headmistress wet herself. “

Debbie. “So who was the woman on the cross?”

Sandra. “I took a photo on the Sunday night. Here have a look.”

5Fu81Nf.jpg

Debbie. “She looks very pretty. Wait a second!!..just let me zoom in.”

Af3iaXZ.jpg

Debbie. “Sandra! That’s you up there! How did you manage that?”

Sandra. “I rigged up a cross in Dad’s garage while he was away that weekend. Set up my camera on a tripod and took a photo. My dad has a huge printer so I used that.”

Debbie. “What happened next?”

Sandra. “The Cardinal wanted me burned at the stake. The Governors recommended that I be sectioned under the Mental Health Act and the Headmistress is still suffering from PTSD. The police wanted to know what I did with the £1M painting so I told them I burnt it.”

Debbie. “So what did you really do with it?”

Sandra. “It’s in a very safe place waiting to be sold to some very rich art collector. One day myself and future partner will be rich. Of course my parents couldn’t wait to get me out the house so here I am.”

The Johnson Twins (Pics hosted externally)

Mrs Johnson was at her wits end. Her hubby had run off years ago with the local fish and chip shop lady leaving her to bring up Tracy and Debbie on her own. The twins weren’t without brains but as they progressed through their teens seemed less inclined to actually use them preferring not to attend lessons and indulging in the pleasures of life, often to excess. One bad report after another concerning the girl’s attitude and performance dropped through the letterbox from the Head of the local sixth form college. They were in a repeat year but showing little if any signs of improvement. Mrs Johnson decided it was ultimatum time. If the girls did not improve by their nineteenth birthday, then she would try to get them admitted to St Melanias whatever the cost. The twins ignored the threat and carried on as normal complaining as usual about everything including their birthday presents. That lit the fuse. It was time to put words into deeds. An appointment had been made with Patricia Roberts the Admissions Officer for St Melanias at 9.00 a.m. and the taxi had just arrived. Surprised by her own strength and determination Mrs J bundled her wayward daughters into the back of the taxi and gave instructions to the cabbie. “St Melanias! What the bloody hell are we going there for?” queried Debbie. “You’ll find out in good time!” Mrs J replied.

The “good time” soon arrived. Patricia Roberts, a very attractive fit looking woman in her mid thirties was there to greet the Johnson trio. “Do come in and make yourselves comfortable ladies. I understand we may shortly be having two new students.” “Well you just understand wrong don’t yer matey girl..yer needn’t think we gonna stay in this shitty hole!” one of the twins fired off. Patricia looked at poor Mrs J. “I understand your daughters are in need of an education and may I say some firm discipline. We don’t do exorcisms but we do have a fine and robust disciplinary system in place which is second to none and may I say has a one hundred percent success rate.”

“Discipline!..well yer can stuff that up yer ar….” began the other twin. Miss Roberts had simply placed her hand on Tracy’s neck and gently squeezed with her thumb and forefinger applying a Vulcan style death grip. She had always been a big fan of Mr Spock. What must have felt like 50 thousand volts surged through Tracy’s body leaving her quite numb and helpless. Patricia guided the girl and sat her on her knee while she continued talking to her mum. Tracy sat like a ventriloquists’ dummy hearing but unable to speak.

Mrs J. “So, please tell me how discipline is maintained at your College miss Roberts.”

Miss R. “The type of corporal punishment we provide is usually a spanking, performed with hand or often a cane if the girl has been especially insubordinate. The spanking or caning is performed on the girl's behind, with minimal if any clothing to provide cover.
As a general rule, the girls are required to lift their skirts or dresses, or remove them completely, so that they may be spanked on the seat of their panties. Often, however, a member of staff may see fit to instruct the girls to remove their panties, so that they may be spanked on the bare bottom.”

Mrs J. “Girls are spanked on their bare bottoms!”...Mrs Johnson’s face was a picture and Debbie began to wish that she had been to the toilet.

Miss R. “Oh yes quite often and for more serious offences the student will be punished naked. Shall I demonstrate on Tracy as she fully deserves it?”
pSccgfM.jpg

Mrs J. “It would be worth a term’s fees to see that Miss Roberts!”

Miss R. “Then I shall begin. First young lady we need to get you naked.” Miss unbuttoned Tracy’s blouse, removed it followed by her bra. Shoes and socks came off and Tracy was lifted to her feet as Miss removed her skirt and knickers. The numbness was now quickly wearing off to be replaced by fear and panic. She began to struggle and scream obscenities as she was very neatly and effortlessly hoisted onto Miss’s lap. What very few people were aware of was that Patricia Roberts had previously been an instructor in the S.A.S, was extremely fit, strong and possessed any certificate in self defense worth having. Resistance was futile!
The first slaps landed, shared evenly between Tracy’s cheeks. “OWWWW!..BITCH...Nooo!!”

More slaps increasing in severity. More screams and obscenities followed.

“Your daughter is what we call a wriggler Mrs Johnson. It doesn’t do them any good of course as they end up getting more slaps.”

Miss was holding Tracy down by one of her tits but sometimes used both hands to prize her cheeks apart to get at the tender untouched parts of her bum.

“STOP!! please...please stop..owww!” A few tears began to flow as her bottom grew redder and increasingly sore. Mrs Johnson looked at Miss Roberts in absolute awe She was Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Xena all in one.

“When do you stop?” enquired a fascinated Mrs J.

“When the girl says I’m sorry Miss, I promise I’ll be good in future.”

Ten minutes later Miss eased off. Tracy lay there, helpless, humiliated, tears dripping from her nose onto the carpet and feeling very very sore.

“Well young lady. Do you have anything to say?” Miss waited for a reply.

“I..I...I’m..sorry Miss. I will be good in future.”

“Very well. Now go stand facing the wall with your hands on your head while I deal with your sister.” A finger beckoned Debbie who nearly fainted. “What part of Hell spawned this bitch?” Debbie thought as she made her way to Miss’s lap that awaited her. She also had seen what happens if you fight. She undressed herself and lay across Miss R’s knee to receive her spanking. She thought a quick surrender might do the trick but Miss was wise to that one. Besides it was only fair that the spankings were of equal severity.

Miss and Mrs J enjoyed a cup of tea while both girls were now silent and facing the wall. Documents and standing orders all signed. The twins were now students of St Melanias (To be continued)
WOOOOOWWWWWW!

That was really hot. Tremendous writing. I love the technical way they go about it. Can't wait to keep reading all your stuff!

<3 Jen

Back
Top Bottom