Go to CruxDreams.com
Doesn’t anyone else enjoy facing the X for a nice back whipping? These two beauties appear to.
Whip my back, then turn me around for the breast and frontal work?

Have some fun? Canes, whips, wax, pins? Maybe hot things up...

Warm them up and save for another go next week?

View attachment 980682View attachment 980683
Indeed everything is possible and imaginable on this type of cross, unlike others. First of all, the body is well spread out; nothing can be hidden.

The "X" cross can be used as a support to torture or to crucify to death the condemned person (man or woman). In the first case you are bound with bracelets, chains and ropes, while in the second case you are nailed like on any other cross.

As you say so well; first whipped from behind and then the executioners turn you over and it is your face that is put to the torment; whip, wax, pin, red iron......

When my fantasies direct me to this cross, I like to dream that after being whipped on my back I am turned around and exposed to the crowd. An executioner rips off my loincloth and the spectators can see my sexual parts with the beginnings of an erection of my cock. My sweat and blood are dripping from both sides.

A spectator from the Roman bourgeoisie gets permission to masturbate me. When I am quite hot, the guards bring a female slave. She is naked. They lift her up and impale her on my cock while tying her face down.

Then the party continues. The spectators scream with excitement and the executioner flogs the beautiful girl on her back and insists on her ass, so that under the blows she writhes and dances on my cock. This dance excites me thoroughly and I push my pelvis forward to better fuck her. At the end I ejaculate and I empty my balls in her hot and wet pussy.

Roman-Cruelty-6-edited-34.jpg
Well, I certainly wasn’t expecting a standing ovation! These Romans must love a good whipping. Some civilization, eh? Oh shit! My Latin is poor, but I think they’re demanding an encore! We’ll never survive another thirty lashes!

Vindex that sounds wonderful, indeed.

Loinclothslave is dragged in chains to the main town square with it’s grim St Andrew’s cross. Due for a well deserved punishment. A variety of implements are displayed as the crowd gathers. The slave is thrown down on its knees before the cross

“Chain it to the cross!”

Cruel manacles are placed about the wrists and fetters to the ankles. They are locked firmly against the flesh. Over the afternoon they will bite and cut as the thrall writhes in agony.

The square is silent in anticipation. A breeze rustling the short loincloth, exposing for all to see.

The owner announces “this pathetic slave stole bread from me and deserves a severe chastisement. I desire to have this conducted in public to further its humiliation and shame!”

“You are a wicked, worthless slave”

He proffers the dreaded cat o nine tails to his slave...

Kissing the whip, this worthless slave weeps for the guilt it feels. It betrayed its master, it is fitting to be punished.

The slave is told it must keep the count, nervous now that the count will be long and if lost, will only increase... The fear is palpable

The world pauses... nothing stirs as the sun beats down on the victim’s hide...

Finally, the cat makes a terrible whistling sound through the air, seemingly for minutes, before, finally and with a loud crack, striking the slave’s pathetic skin... “0ne” is the whimpering cry.

Only a few minutes later it’s screams ring through the air, the count is barely breathed out before another. And another! After many more the slave does lose count, earning 5 more...

After a large number of lashes leave it’s back and legs criss crossed with welts, it is splashed with brine, eliciting greater pains and screams!

Next released for the turn, now facing the crowd, manacled and fetters once more. Only a few dozen lashes this time, adding welts to its breasts and thighs.

The torturer continues taunting the slave with various implements employing them cruelly in the course of an hour, before a grande finale. It is taunted, teased with intense heat from an iron, Slave writhes, trying futilely to evade an evil touch. At last there is a sizzle and smoke is seen before an unmistakable smell... Slave is deeply branded with the letter T on its left breast, buttock and forehead.

it is left there, overnight, available to the lascivious villagers. Loinclothslave orgasms so many times, but is almost overwhelmed in complete agony.

After a very long night, it is relieved when it’s owner comes back for it in the morning...

As it is released the wretch falls to it’s knees and grovels, pathetically mewling “thank you for being merciful Master...”

Edited as corrected below

Last edited:
[tag]Vindex][\tag] that sounds wonderful, indeed.

Loinclothslave is dragged in chains to the main town square with it’s grim St John’s cross. Due for a well deserved punishment. A variety of implements are displayed as the crowd gathers. The slave is thrown down on its knees before the cross

“Chain it to the cross!”

Cruel manacles are placed about the wrists and fetters to the ankles. They are locked firmly against the flesh. Over the afternoon they will bite and cut as the thrall writhes in agony.

The square is silent in anticipation. A breeze rustling the short loincloth, exposing for all to see.

The owner announces “this pathetic slave stole bread from me and deserves a severe chastisement. I desire to have this conducted in public to further its humiliation and shame!”

“You are a wicked, worthless slave”

He proffers the dreaded cat o nine tails to his slave...

Kissing the whip, this worthless slave weeps for the guilt it feels. It betrayed its master, it is fitting to be punished.

The slave is told it must keep the count, nervous now that the count will be long and if lost, will only increase... The fear is palpable

The world pauses... nothing stirs as the sun beats down on the victim’s hide...

Finally, the cat makes a terrible whistling sound through the air, seemingly for minutes, before, finally and with a loud crack, striking the slave’s pathetic skin... “0ne” is the whimpering cry.

Only a few minutes later it’s screams ring through the air, the count is barely breathed out before another. And another! After many more the slave does lose count, earning 5 more...

After a large number of lashes leave it’s back and legs criss crossed with welts, it is splashed with brine, eliciting greater pains and screams!

Next released for the turn, now facing the crowd, manacled and fetters once more. Only a few dozen lashes this time, adding welts to its breasts and thighs.

The torturer continues taunting the slave with various implements employing them cruelly in the course of an hour, before a grande finale. It is taunted, teased with intense heat from an iron, Slave writhes, trying futilely to evade an evil touch. At last there is a sizzle and smoke is seen before an unmistakable smell... Slave is deeply branded with the letter T on its left breast, buttock and forehead.

it is left there, overnight, available to the lascivious villagers. Loinclothslave orgasms so many times, but is almost overwhelmed in complete agony.

After a very long night, it is relieved when it’s owner comes back for it in the morning...

As it is released the wretch falls to it’s news and grovels, pathetically mewling “thank you for being merciful M....”
@Loinclothslave1 :
Good narrative,one small point though...
The 'X'-Cross is usually referred to,as the St.ANDREW'S Cross....
Slave deserves an extra 20 lashes,for that oversight....!! ;)

Well, I certainly wasn’t expecting a standing ovation! These Romans must love a good whipping. Some civilization, eh? Oh shit! My Latin is poor, but I think they’re demanding an encore! We’ll never survive another thirty lashes!
But if Barbaria1 you will survive; you are solid. We will split the series of 30 shots by 2 and that will make 15 shots that will lacerate your back and another 15 that will make a nice mark on your chest and stomach. You will still be alive after that because it's not over. A cross awaits you.:greedy:

“You are right to correct this slave, Master. Will you whip your slave now?”
"Guards....!!"
Two burly Legionnaires came to attention... "Aye,Sir ?!"
"Take this disgusting,pathetic slave,and affix it to the whipping post,(they nod in acknowledgement) ,by Jupiter I'll flay it's fucking hide,before I decide whether or not to have it Crucified,for as long as,I deem it necessary...
Now make it SO !!"
"SIR !!" They saluted,and grabbed the grovelling, barely-clad wretch,who offered little resistance as she was forcibly dragged to the rough, bloodstained upright post...the slave's ordeal was only just beginning....
She whimpered in fearful anticipation,as the two men,fastened her wrists,none too gently,within the crude Iron shackles,dangling by short lengths of dull metal chains.
Once done,the slave peered over it's shoulder as her master approached,swishing a fearsome looking flagrum....
Her eyes widened in horror at the realisation of the damage that leather implement would inflict upon her nude,exposed body....
Gritting her teeth,the slave awaited the first blow that would slam cruelly across her back,pulling against the wrist shackles,and hauling herself upright,legs shaking,she braced herself for the impact.....

Owww ... damn! Wait till I get home and get my hands on that travel agent. This is not the festival I imagined when I let him talk me into this!
Smile! You are the star of the festival! Wasn't it that, your travel agent promised you?:D

What made you ever think, the Roman Empire was a blue state?:D:cool:

The file names say @Eulalia.
So they do! :D I think #1 may be by Helmut, he has portrayed me a few times. #2 I don't recognise, it's a bit reminiscent of the Red Feline film 'Eulalia', but it's not from that. While I like the idea of crucifixion on an X-cross, and it's obviously right for a Scottie girl, the association with such a cross goes back to St Eulalia of Barcelona, who was traditionally tortured on one.

So they do! :D I think #1 may be by Helmut, he has portrayed me a few times. #2 I don't recognise, it's a bit reminiscent of the Red Feline film 'Eulalia', but it's not from that. While I like the idea of crucifixion on an X-cross, and it's obviously right for a Scottie girl, the association with such a cross goes back to St Eulalia of Barcelona, who was traditionally tortured on one.
It's just as well as the files share your name, as there seems to be multiple connections that suggest that an X-shaped cross is where you should end up.
I did think the first one was Helmut's, but I saw that his depiction of you has shorter hair. Maybe it is part of a series that you are featured in.

That 3rd one, wow! Unusual for me to find a modern setting so attractive, put that really pressed some buttons! And here’s a couple I picked up recently, the last one used in my latest story update. Part 2 here:
Post in thread 'Forever Slavery a story of torture, death and love'
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threa...ry-of-torture-death-and-love.8723/post-595681
(Shameless plug!)

8EF2D9EF-4E87-4B12-8B75-01BD50EB149A.jpeg5365093D-7320-456C-B7ED-2E3D4107E9AC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom