Go to CruxDreams.com
Awesome set. I love her resigned expression as the loincloth is ripped away..
View attachment 1051616
I'm glad you like my custom! I told Alex of Cruel World that Anastasia (the model/victim in this movie) that I liked her performance as the innocent girl caught in the net of the twisted scientist Dr. Squalus. She gave the right emotions in the right way, without the usual overdramatic screaming and hysterics that so many actresses try to use as "acting". Anastasia knows how to act for the camera; her audience is in a small box about an arm's length away, so she doesn't need to emote to someone waaaaay back in the rear of the room.

I haven't seen the full official movie yet. I made these vidcaps from the raw unedited footage CW sent me, so some of these may not make it into the video. In that case, consider them cruxforums exclusives!

In my next video, I may have the victim keep the loincloth on for the duration of the experiments, because I know there are fans of that look. I'm on the fence about whether the loincloth should stay on or be ripped off to humiliate the victim. I welcome opinions on the subject.

Anastasia is a great looking model. Why is'n't she used more often? She's got a fantastic physique. Oh yes, rip off the loincloth, definitely!!
I agree! I'm surprised she hasn't appeared in more CW films. I can only guess that it's because she's new to the studio? Or maybe her youthful appearance frightens people away? I cast her in my custom "Preparing for Surgery 2" because I thought White Rose's older professional woman would be a good contrast to Anastasia's youthful innocent girl character. Both actors really fit their roles well. I'm working on a sequel script to PfS2 so that I can capture her in a movie as soon as possible!

Attachments

• Anastasia 6 - 15.jpg
    Anastasia 6 - 15.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 571
I particularly like these two, @Baracus (numbers 2, and 3, respectively as below)

archives...
v01722int_by_thorherdal_dd8e7x5.jpg20210330_072938.jpg
Mmmm, yummy 2nd one
And the third one here, ouch, love seeing both whipping and branding marks, I like the executioners outfit as well!

Good to see Kane in the last set, cool!

You never disappoint!

I particularly like these two, @Baracus (numbers 2, and 3, respectively as below)

Mmmm, yummy 2nd one

And the third one here, ouch, love seeing both whipping and branding marks, I like the executioners outfit as well!

Good to see Kane in the last set, cool!

You never disappoint!
@Loinclothslave my pleasure !!
I quite enjoyed rummaging through my collection of cruxy-stuff !! ;) And,there's more !!

Back
Top Bottom